S-Class (W221) 2007-2013: S 320 CDI, S 350, S 450, S 500, S 550, S 420 CDI, S 600

So WSH...Where are the pics?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 01:52 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S550
So WSH...Where are the pics?

You must've seen the thread calling you a poser and you don't even want to do anything about it?

Maybe you can't because you don't have the cars to take the pics of to prove you aren't a poser.

Post them up please.
Old 10-19-2008, 02:48 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
'09 S63 AMG

Old 10-19-2008, 03:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 295 Likes on 247 Posts
223.168 & 213.012 & 906.633 & 214.005
Originally Posted by Guppy
You must've seen the thread calling you a poser and you don't even want to do anything about it?

Maybe you can't because you don't have the cars to take the pics of to prove you aren't a poser.

Post them up please.
10 posts on the other thread and now this, is this really important to you? Why would it even matter for you if I was a poser or someone else here, if you want some help, it does not matter if a poser is able to help you or someone else. This way you are not making a favour for yourself in my opinion.
Old 10-19-2008, 04:35 PM
Banned

S550
Originally Posted by Diesel Benz
10 posts on the other thread and now this, is this really important to you? Why would it even matter for you if I was a poser or someone else here, if you want some help, it does not matter if a poser is able to help you or someone else. This way you are not making a favour for yourself in my opinion.
The difference between WSH being a poser, and you being a poser (NOT saying you are, just an example) is that you don't have a "stuck-up, I'm better than everyone else" attitude.
Old 10-19-2008, 05:44 PM

I can't afford
Originally Posted by Diesel Benz
Eh, this is the internet, gotta call some people out sometime. Plus what's wrong with seeing some nice cars
Old 10-19-2008, 06:57 PM

Maybe it's because he flips his cars so often that he has no time to take pics? Are you sure he hasn't posted pics before? He's been a member here a long time (i'm not defending him, just curious).

AsianML is usually very good at picking out past posts and stuff. Maybe he can help??
Old 10-19-2008, 07:01 PM
Banned

S550
Originally Posted by kevine310
Maybe it's because he flips his cars so often that he has no time to take pics? Are you sure he hasn't posted pics before? He's been a member here a long time (i'm not defending him, just curious).

AsianML is usually very good at picking out past posts and stuff. Maybe he can help??
Well he must not have posted any pics or anything because AsianML thinks he's a poser as well If I remember correctly from the "Does Anyone Else Hate" thread...

It doesnt take a lot of time to take pics of cars. He has plenty of enough time to take pics in the ?6 months he has his cars. It takes 2 seconds to just snap a pic. You don't need anything professional.
Old 10-20-2008, 01:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 295 Likes on 247 Posts
223.168 & 213.012 & 906.633 & 214.005
Originally Posted by kevine310
I have not seen any of this discussion. Anyway, my point was that myself I would not mind either case, I (usually) can just ignore an irrelevant post, that is what I should have done here too, an unwanted thread gets most easily dead if you let it stay alone (I do admit my mistake). Lets try to keep talking about cars and let the internet challenging happen elsewhere. In the US it would not be difficult to take a photo from an S-class anyway, a photo would not prove a lot.
Old 10-20-2008, 01:19 AM
Banned

S550
True, but we could always have someone, in this case, WSH, put his screen name, the date, and a certain phrase or whatever on a piece of paper, and have him put it on a certain area of his car and then take a picture of it. Or since you can easily do that to any random car an interior pic with the sign. That would definitely prove something, no?
Old 10-20-2008, 01:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

True, but we could always have someone, in this case, WSH, put his screen name, the date, and a certain phrase or whatever on a piece of paper, and have him put it on a certain area of his car and then take a picture of it. Or since you can easily do that to any random car an interior pic with the sign. That would definitely prove something, no?
Anyone who wants to try hard enough can photoshop anything. Ultimately photos will "prove" nothing. Honestly, the best way to deal with unsavoury people is to ignore them, and anyone is free to do that to anyone else.
Old 10-20-2008, 11:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55 ///AMG

Post them up please.
Seems kind of odd that a newbie who lists his car as 'your moms' is calling anyone out.
Old 10-20-2008, 06:52 PM
Banned

S550
Originally Posted by Timeless
Seems kind of odd that a newbie who lists his car as 'your moms' is calling anyone out.
I don't see what that has to do with calling someone out.

Care to explain?
Old 10-20-2008, 06:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55 ///AMG
I don't see what that has to do with calling someone out.

Care to explain?
Well, you have a newbie status which means you are new to the forum....and hard to believe you have a problem with someone ALREADY.

Vehicle listed as YOUR MOMS shows a very low maturity level...one that is not usually indicative of this forum or MB owners...and also lowers any credibility you might have.

That's all.
Old 10-20-2008, 08:24 PM

Received 20 Likes on 9 Posts
2013 SL 550 (Previously 2012 Porsche Panamera Turbo-S, 2015 Tesla P85D, 2007 S600, 2005 E55 AMG)
Originally Posted by Timeless
Well, you have a newbie status which means you are new to the forum....and hard to believe you have a problem with someone ALREADY.

Vehicle listed as YOUR MOMS shows a very low maturity level...one that is not usually indicative of this forum or MB owners...and also lowers any credibility you might have. That's all.
+1 I am not convinced that this is an mature adult posting... or if he/she/it is... well perhaps they would like to show us all some proof...

The question is does WSH (or anyone else) add value to our community... and the answer IMO is absolutely yes... I have read nothing over the past years that indicates otherwise... WSH is a MB fanatic... well where else would you expect to find one! WSH talks intelligently about these cars based on obvious familiarity... you don't have to agree... a different perspective is refreshing... I see no maliciousness or troll behavior in any of WSH's many posts... unfortunately there are those who are obviously so thin skinned that they can not detect tongue in cheek humor and irony... Who cares if he/she is a poser or not, writes idiosyncratically, or posts pictures or not! Jeez... grow up...

Chris

Last edited by cjf_moraga; 10-20-2008 at 08:30 PM.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:03 PM

2007 S 600 / '06 911 Porsche C4S cab
Guppy, get a life. As Chris indicates this is about the S class cars and by the looks of things, you're just trying to stir the pot and you have nothing substantial to offer. I'd suggest you join a younger crowds' forum and perhaps discuss the personalities of those that buy and post pictures of their Kias...
Perhaps they'd be happy to play along with your childish games...
Old 10-20-2008, 10:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by carsnob
Guppy, get a life. As Chris indicates this is about the S class cars and by the looks of things, you're just trying to stir the pot and you have nothing substantial to offer. I'd suggest you join a younger crowds' forum and perhaps discuss the personalities of those that buy and post pictures of their Kias...
I refuse to accept that age is a qualifier for driving an S or CL.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:54 PM
Banned

S550
Originally Posted by carsnob
Why? I happen to think WSH is a poser and I'm calling him out for it. Thats all. I'm not just randomly here on this forum. I do own Mercedes. I happen to have 2.

Unlike WSH, I can post pics to prove I do.
Old 10-20-2008, 11:43 PM

'09 S63 AMG
Why? I happen to think WSH is a poser and I'm calling him out for it. Thats all. I'm not just randomly here on this forum. I do own Mercedes. I happen to have 2.

Unlike WSH, I can post pics to prove I do.
Then lets see 'em

And while you're at it, could you also take a pic of you with your little guppy next to the dash board?
Old 10-20-2008, 11:44 PM
Banned

S550
Originally Posted by AustinGuy
Then lets see 'em

And while you're at it, could you also take a pic of you with your little guppy next to the dash board?
Alright. Any requests for the pics?

And I don't have a guppy! It was just the first thing that came in my head when I made my user name. Lol.
Old 10-21-2008, 12:40 AM

Received 20 Likes on 9 Posts
2013 SL 550 (Previously 2012 Porsche Panamera Turbo-S, 2015 Tesla P85D, 2007 S600, 2005 E55 AMG)
Alright. Any requests for the pics? And I don't have a guppy! It was just the first thing that came in my head when I made my user name. Lol.
This is hilarious... You really can't wait to prove how legitimate you are compared to WSH can you? Really if you want to be a credible contributor to this community all you need to do is talk about our cars... not show them off... that is where WSH adds value and you (so far) do not.

A few hundred posts of relevant conversation is far more convincing than any number of pictures...

Chris
Old 10-21-2008, 01:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by cjf_moraga
This is hilarious... You really can't wait to prove how legitimate you are compared to WSH can you? Really if you want to be a credible contributor to this community all you need to do is talk about our cars... not show them off... that is where WSH adds value and you (so far) do not.

A few hundred posts of relevant conversation is far more convincing than any number of pictures...

Chris
I have to agree with Chris on this. Guppy, I think I speak for everyone here when I say that we would rather have you as a contributing member of the community than your current status as a newb trying to prove his worth (in the wrong way at that). Join us in various discussions and just let this matter rest for a while.
Old 10-21-2008, 10:40 AM

12 CLS550, 09 CLS550, 04Cooper,10 Cooper S
Originally Posted by Untertürkheim
I have to agree with Chris on this. Guppy, I think I speak for everyone here when I say that we would rather have you as a contributing member of the community than your current status as a newb trying to prove his worth (in the wrong way at that). Join us in various discussions and just let this matter rest for a while.
Ditto
Old 10-21-2008, 07:09 PM

'09 S63 AMG
Still waiting for guppy's pics........

It's been over a day now. Should be pretty easy to take pics and post them. Right, guppy?

Old 10-21-2008, 07:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 S600
Originally Posted by AustinGuy
Still waiting for guppy's pics........

It's been over a day now. Should be pretty easy to take pics and post them. Right, guppy?

That's funny.
Old 10-22-2008, 12:13 AM

'16 528i MSport
Thread Failure...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: So WSH...Where are the pics?