S-Class (W221) 2007-2013: S 320 CDI, S 350, S 450, S 500, S 550, S 420 CDI, S 600
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Why do people like junk

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-22-2010, 11:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes-Benz S600
Why do people like junk

Saturday nightwe go to the restarant like every saturday. 2 of our friends buy junk cars like 7 class bmw and the big lexus bicycle. Everyone laughs but what I dont get is why do they think it is good.

If you have less money just get a S Mercedes with a few years and at least you get respect and power. Do the drivers of the lexus and bmw know the cars are junk or do they think its good. I think they think the cars are good when we know tey are very bad. We see people spit on the cars because we know what is true.

Now we have this new junk but Im maybe get the name wrong its called hunday. So I have this story I think you will like. A nothing pulls his car next to me at a light on a street and he has gang music loud. My friend laughs and I start laughing. He gives us a look like he is mad. I ask him a funny thing I ask where the battrys go on the car and he yells haha. He has the window of the car open so my friend throws the cigarette into the dirty guys car and we laugh and laugh. He says he will call the police and I tell him the police dont have a S mercedes 65amg. He is driving fast for the joke car and his car may have broken but my S Mercedes is gone like so fast. This guy really thinks he is a real man but how would you be a real man in a car that is not Mercedes or a Bently.

I think we all agree Mercedes is the best car and we know things the other people dont know about. I think the americans should get rid of the lexus junk. bmw is better but is still junk and whats this caddilac joke haha.

Can anyone say why people like junk.
Old 12-22-2010, 11:52 AM

You raise some very interesting and important questions here. I encourage vigorous debate on this subject.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:00 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
A Mercedes obviously!
In this case your actions say far more about you than your S Class...
Old 12-22-2010, 12:02 PM

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
W221 2013 s550 Rwd
being an owner of s600 and s500 i agree that mercedes is a great and well respected brand. but honeslty when you say all this you sound like a complete idiot. sorry but not everyone wants an s600 ...its not a daily driver for most. oh and guess what being an auto repair shop owner i think lexus quality is and has been better than mercedes, no doubt. that is my opinion and ill leave it at that. but i think most agree that s600 is not bulletfproof. mines not!..just being honest

Last edited by s5benzo; 12-22-2010 at 12:05 PM.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:03 PM

W221 2013 s550 Rwd
Originally Posted by Fraser
In this case your actions say far more about you than your S Class...

i agree
Old 12-22-2010, 12:05 PM

Mercedes-Benz S600
Im glad you agree.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:06 PM

Mercedes-Benz S600
Im glad you agree but tell the people why.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:15 PM

Mercedes-Benz S600
Originally Posted by s5benzo
being an owner of s600 and s500 i agree that mercedes is a great and well respected brand. but honeslty when you say all this you sound like a complete idiot. sorry but not everyone wants an s600 ...its not a daily driver for most. oh and guess what being an auto repair shop owner i think lexus quality is and has been better than mercedes, no doubt. that is my opinion and ill leave it at that. but i think most agree that s600 is not bulletfproof. mines not!..just being honest
So Driving the best car says Im a idiot. I speak English good but my writing isnt good. The 600 is for the best people who want the best but also the bently.

Lexus quality better than Mercedes haha maybe the C Mercedes but you have to be kidding around to say Lexus junk quality is near Mercedes. When we see the lexus we all laugh because only in america can you get idiots to buy a toyota with leather.

If lexus junk is so good how come there is no leather dash and there is no 12 cyl engine and the safety of Mercedes is better. I wont even test ride a lexus toyota junk because I have so much respect for my self and Mercedes but the people say they drive like a old american crap car and very soft.

Europe is the only place that should build cars. Most people agree.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 338 Likes on 211 Posts
S560
I have to ask, is English your first language? If not- ok not that bad for a second language. But if you managed to get through 12th grade and you still put words to paper in this manner I fear for the future of our country and call BS on you having purchased a new S600.

If you are truly ignorant enough to think that everything that is not an S class is junk then just sit back and watch the world continue to pull away from you...
Old 12-22-2010, 12:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Youngtimer
i thought it was a joke post but i looked at some of the other stuff you've posted, and it's just as pathetic... from your posts i find it hard to imagine how you earned enough money to buy a car, let alone a mercedes.
your little tale makes me embarrassed for you, true or not. flicking a cig into someone's car? really? your parents must be so proud of their shallow, no-class son.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:29 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 S500
People buy what they can afford. People also buy what they like not because they cannot afford it, it is just they like a different brand of vehicle. Everyone would love to buy a MB but not everyone can afford it. Some people like the 7, or the Lexus or Kia etc. Getting the vehicle is the easy part, maintaining it is another issue. I do not look down at others because of what they have or own, because it is very hard and takes years to reach the top but very easy to drop to the bottom. The other car(s) maybe a daily driver and he leaves his MB at home. What about the guy who pulls up next to the MB and laughs, "poor guy driving a MB" and he pulls off in his Bentley, Bugatti, etc. If you check some of the other sites you would see that MB may supply the engine for Infiniti (IPL), is it still a junk car?
Old 12-22-2010, 12:30 PM

Mercedes-Benz S600
I never went to school in america. The S600 is gone and now its a S65 that I drive. It is leased from a leasing company in Brooklyn NY. The last 8 cars I have were brand new and were a lease. I only drive S Mercedes.

There are other cars that are not junk but why do the people buy cars that are priced at near Mercedes but they get a junk lexus or bmw insted.

Im sure that you agree that lexus is junk compared to Mercedes cars.

Everyone can get Mercedes even if the money they make is low. Get a Mercedes with some years. That is what I did a long time ago.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:34 PM

Mercedes-Benz S600
Originally Posted by ZedStyle
i thought it was a joke post but i looked at some of the other stuff you've posted, and it's just as pathetic... from your posts i find it hard to imagine how you earned enough money to buy a car, let alone a mercedes.
your little tale makes me embarrassed for you, true or not. flicking a cig into someone's car? really? your parents must be so proud of their shallow, no-class son.
I looked at your car and it makes me laugh. Get a lexus for yourself next time haha.

Hard to imagine my money. Hard to imagine you were smart enough to get a Mercedes. I did not put the cigarette in the guys car my friend did but it was funny.

My parents are very proud.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:37 PM

Mercedes-Benz S600
Originally Posted by Trinsoca
People buy what they can afford. People also buy what they like not because they cannot afford it, it is just they like a different brand of vehicle. Everyone would love to buy a MB but not everyone can afford it. Some people like the 7, or the Lexus or Kia etc. Getting the vehicle is the easy part, maintaining it is another issue. I do not look down at others because of what they have or own, because it is very hard and takes years to reach the top but very easy to drop to the bottom. The other car(s) maybe a daily driver and he leaves his MB at home. What about the guy who pulls up next to the MB and laughs, "poor guy driving a MB" and he pulls off in his Bentley, Bugatti, etc. If you check some of the other sites you would see that MB may supply the engine for Infiniti (IPL), is it still a junk car?
Yes because infinity is the nissan and the steering is not like Mercedes. If people have less money why not just buy a Mercedes with some years.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:39 PM

W221 2013 s550 Rwd
omg you only drive s class mercedes!
sorry im not rich like you, my bad for being poor....
Old 12-22-2010, 12:42 PM

Mercedes-Benz S600
But it says you drive a S600 so dont say you are sorry.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
things with and without wheels
Originally Posted by OnlyMercedes600
so dont say you are sorry.
I hope one day that you run into this guy again, maybe at a restaurant and he is serving you your dinner with special sauce
maybe he will be you parking attendant
Old 12-22-2010, 01:21 PM

Mercedes-Benz S600
The restarants we go to are in our community and everybody knows everybody. We know the parking attendants. We only hire the people from our community. This nothing was american.
Old 12-22-2010, 01:24 PM

Mercedes-Benz S600
Originally Posted by RobertG
I hope one day that you run into this guy again, maybe at a restaurant and he is serving you your dinner with special sauce
maybe he will be you parking attendant
I looked at your cars hahahahahaha. Why so many junk american cars haha.
Old 12-22-2010, 01:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
things with and without wheels
Because I like them.
In my opinion you are a troll
Old 12-22-2010, 01:56 PM

Mercedes-Benz S600
American junk cars haha. What does your family think haha. They must feel shame haha.

You are a boy. I am talking to the MEN.
Old 12-22-2010, 01:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Several MB's Superperformance MK III Cobra
You my friend are a Gentleman, Scholar and a Douchebag!!!
Old 12-22-2010, 02:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Youngtimer
The restarants we go to are in our community and everybody knows everybody. We know the parking attendants. We only hire the people from our community. This nothing was american.
so why are you not driving your mercedes in your own country? if you only associate with your own type, why not go back to the country you came from, instead of surrounding yourself with 'nothing' americans? i bet because more than likely you come from a country that is a piece of *****, and with your attitude, i am going to assume the average ***** size trends to the smaller side. it takes a lot of benz and a lot of talk to try and make up for that, i imagine.
i would highly suggest though that you do actually maintain being a low-class d!ck to people, because in this country you have chosen to live in, you won't have to wait much longer before a 'nothing' american puts his foot in your a$$.
Old 12-22-2010, 02:17 PM

Mercedes-Benz S600
Originally Posted by lkirchner
You my friend are a Gentleman, Scholar and a Douchebag!!!
You my friend should be shining my Gucci loafers.
Old 12-22-2010, 02:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 53 Likes on 39 Posts
2023 Range Rover, 2020 MB S450
It seems to me that you are Russian from Brooklyn....at least your language is typical russian show off ... I doubt you have any type of S class .....no matter what you say here. Watch out next time you throw a cig in somebody's car - they may shoot you..easy. And...by the way..not everybody knows everybody in OUR ( Brooklyn's ) community..that's for sure. If you know couple people from Oceana condos ...it means sh*T.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Why do people like junk