S-Class (W221) 2007-2013: S 320 CDI, S 350, S 450, S 500, S 550, S 420 CDI, S 600

Can I find parts in the philippines?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-18-2011, 10:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
toyota sienna, S550, Subaru Outback
Can I find parts in the philippines?

Just curious if anybody know of good car parts places, selling things like amg exhaust tips, face lift led tail lights, etc in the philippines? things that I can cover back on the plane.

I'll be going there next month.

Thanks in advance..
Old 11-19-2011, 12:11 AM

Received 29 Likes on 20 Posts
16 GL550
Originally Posted by jadeethan
Just curious if anybody know of good car parts places, selling things like amg exhaust tips, face lift led tail lights, etc in the philippines? things that I can cover back on the plane.

I'll be going there next month.

Thanks in advance..
might as well make a short trip to hong kong and pick up from cargym
Old 11-20-2011, 12:15 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
W204 C280
For an S class, you're not going to find anything. The S class is a very limited market over there. Only a few people have them and most of them that do aren't into the modifying scene as most of them are more interested in modifying their Yachts instead. haha Ok, that Yacht part was an exaggeration but if you're looking for S class parts or any Mercedes AMG items, like what rominl said, a side trip to HK would be better. The Philippines doesn't have a large enough Mercedes tuning scene for stores to stock anything. If you're in the Philippines and you want to buy AMG accessories, the only option you have is the local Mercedes dealer or importing it yourself from Germany.
Old 11-20-2011, 12:42 AM

745i BMW '05, S550 '08
When your in PI, the last thing you will be thinking about is that S class. Enjoy it and pack the Trojans. Have fun, I'm right here in Japan should you need anything or get stuck.
Old 11-20-2011, 01:00 AM

16 GL550
Originally Posted by 745Japan
When your in PI, the last thing you will be thinking about is that S class. Enjoy it and pack the Trojans. Have fun, I'm right here in Japan should you need anything or get stuck.
lmao. so when i go visit japan, i will give you a call?
Old 11-20-2011, 03:55 AM

745i BMW '05, S550 '08
Originally Posted by rominl
lmao. so when i go visit japan, i will give you a call?
Definitely bro. We can hang out and kick back. I know quite a few and partying is something we can surely get into.
Old 11-21-2011, 03:22 AM

16 GL550
Definitely bro. We can hang out and kick back. I know quite a few and partying is something we can surely get into.
and i will make sure i bring the trojans!

Trending Topics

Old 11-22-2011, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by albert101
For an S class, you're not going to find anything. The S class is a very limited market over there. Only a few people have them and most of them that do aren't into the modifying scene as most of them are more interested in modifying their Yachts instead. haha Ok, that Yacht part was an exaggeration but if you're looking for S class parts or any Mercedes AMG items, like what rominl said, a side trip to HK would be better. The Philippines doesn't have a large enough Mercedes tuning scene for stores to stock anything. If you're in the Philippines and you want to buy AMG accessories, the only option you have is the local Mercedes dealer or importing it yourself from Germany.
Thanks ...actually come to think of it...people in the philiippines are into hooking up their jeepnys! I did visit last time when I was a rice boy...hooking up rice rockets is in there..but I passed that stage already... lol..

I can't make it to HK...maybe next time! thanks
Old 11-22-2011, 06:54 PM

stupid question...i mean really stupid question...i saw tokyo drift you know the fast and furious movie....all those hoes and the car racing..does that exist there or it's exaggerated?

Like I said stupid question from me..thanks..
Old 11-22-2011, 06:55 PM

thanks..actually going with the wife...don't need the trojans lol
Old 11-22-2011, 08:15 PM

16 GL550
stupid question...i mean really stupid question...i saw tokyo drift you know the fast and furious movie....all those hoes and the car racing..does that exist there or it's exaggerated?

Like I said stupid question from me..thanks..
street racing exists in all countries / cultures anyway. granted it might not be as "wow" as in the movie, but i have seen more than a few street racing and gathering in japan. same here in cali, same in hong kong, etc...
Old 11-23-2011, 06:40 AM

07' ML350
Thanks ...actually come to think of it...people in the philiippines are into hooking up their jeepnys! I did visit last time when I was a rice boy...hooking up rice rockets is in there..but I passed that stage already... lol..

I can't make it to HK...maybe next time! thanks
Mercedes parts are expensive in the Philippines, we buy our aftermarket stuff from germany, hongkong, or Us.

And don't bother looking for off the shelf accessories, everything is by order basis due to a limited market, unless for much more common c class or e class.
Old 11-25-2011, 04:51 AM

745i BMW '05, S550 '08
Actually the street culture is pretty big in Japan, and yes there are gorgeous women every where you look. In the movies the skimpy outfits is a tad over the top, but you do see the short shorts and heels alot out here. Summer is a fun part of the yr. Now that it's winter you see the tight stretch pants and heels, still sexy.
Old 12-30-2011, 01:29 PM

so I'm back...Mercedes is not a big thing in the philippines..i saw a total of 2 e classes and 2 s classes...that's while in manila/makati for 3 weeks..

thanks guys..it just proves that it's better to buy things here in the US...
Old 12-30-2011, 07:38 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
(1960) 300d, S550 AMG S500 S600 560SEL
so I'm back...Mercedes is not a big thing in the philippines..i saw a total of 2 e classes and 2 s classes...that's while in manila/makati for 3 weeks..

thanks guys..it just proves that it's better to buy things here in the US...
parts in the US are not cheaper than getting them in HK, plus most of the replacement parts for body parts like window regulators are not up to spec and can cost more trouble to the winding motor, but since your distance is too far from Asia, a little more on the price won't really hurt as long as your car is happy and running.

In the Philippines, you might be in the wrong place and at the wrong time not to see too much of the S class, there are over 5K S classes registered in the metro area, ranging from 126 to 221 series. I do go there every quarter and you'll be surprise on how rich those guys are over there, some would just keep their S class inside a garage just to appreciate their looks. many who can afford the S class collect them like butterfly. It is a common site in side the city cause those individuals don;t really mind if gas goes to 10 dollars a gallon. Like what i said they are filthy rich than us here in the US.