S55 AMG, S65 AMG , S63 AMG (W220, W221) 2001 - 2013 (Two Generations)

ATTN: All poser haters.

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 08-13-2007, 07:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'08 M5, '10 Land Cruiser
Originally Posted by bltserv

Its like the crappy S55 I saw the other night. I left a napkin on his window.
FAKER and AMG Poser. Not even the body kit. Just the badges.
Its that brick red color. At Houstons in Irvine. Very weak.

We need to get some offical cards printed that we can leave on Posers
cars when we encounter them. To let them know if they dont already
that they have been ripped off.
Haha, like it. There are so many posers out there it's tough to keep track of them all though.
Old 08-14-2007, 10:50 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cl500-o5, s500 sedan-o4, new s550 sedan
There is posing and then being cute.

A couple weeks ago over at Ruess Radio they had a SL
It had quad exhaust and a brake kit. I saw it drive by my office.
But the sound was wrong. It was not a 65 or a 55. To my trained ear
it was a 500. I had not seen the badge when it drove past but expected the worst. I walk up to this SL and this guy has just left the badge SL
nothing else. He has a nice exhaust kit and a brake kit. But other than that
is a SL500. At least he had the class to keep the AMG badge off.

Its like the crappy S55 I saw the other night. I left a napkin on his window.
FAKER and AMG Poser. Not even the body kit. Just the badges.
Its that brick red color. At Houstons in Irvine. Very weak.

We need to get some offical cards printed that we can leave on Posers
cars when we encounter them. To let them know if they dont already
that they have been ripped off.
Wow, some people have more free time than they know what to do with...you left a Napkin with a rude note on someones else's property, just so that you could get some weak point across.!!... to who?.. no one really gives a damn, let the guy be a poser if he wants, dont lower yourself to his level, like you just did... damn you people simply amaze me.!!..how old are you... 12..?
Old 08-14-2007, 11:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Old 08-14-2007, 02:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 M5, '10 Land Cruiser
Nice capture, BlueMonster.

So, sitting by the Coffee Bean at the Sunset Carwash on Sunset/Fairfax at 10 a.m. today I'm loking at a gray E getting cleaned. It has the deep front air dam and badging I can half see on the side. E63, it must be. Well, a young guy walks up to it and as he drives off I see the 6.3 badging on the side, E63 and AMG badging on the trunk.

However, the wheels are 18s but not the E63 wheels, the brakes are small and badged "MB", no AMG emblem on the passenger side seat, while it has twin exhausts. It was an E350 with the most extensive poser badging I've seen yet.

What a fool.
Old 08-14-2007, 03:15 PM

All of them!
I luv posers, they're a great and constant source of entertainment.

Last edited by mbenzman; 08-14-2007 at 03:38 PM.
Old 08-14-2007, 03:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL65
Not really MB related, but last week I was driving home and saw a dodge charger driving fast on 190. I was trying to get over and he cut me off. I got in behind him and saw an SRT8 badge on the trunk. It looked kind of funny though...I pulled up next to him, some kid, and yelled "Hey, your fake SRT badge is on crooked back there" then drove off.
Old 08-14-2007, 04:23 PM
Banned

The length's some of you kids will go to, to expose a Poser are halarious... in a way you are worse than the actual poser. No question a true poser is a total loser, however you guy's that are so entertained by it, and those of you that will risk life and limb to get your money shot ( paparrattzi style ) and even post some poor guy's actual lic.plate, need to reevaluate yourselves and maybe just maybe, get a real life....i mean really is it that funny, are true posers really worth your time.?
Old 08-14-2007, 04:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by sooners
The length's some of you kids will go to, to expose a Poser are halarious... in a way you are worse than the actual poser. No question a true poser is a total loser, however you guy's that are so entertained by it, and those of you that will risk life and limb to get your money shot ( paparrattzi style ) and even post some poor guy's actual lic.plate, need to reevaluate yourselves and maybe just maybe, get a real life....i mean really is it that funny, are true posers really worth your time.?
I left the license plates on on purpose. Let the world know who these posers are
Old 08-14-2007, 04:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
AMG
An "Ode to Posers"

http://www.shoutwire.com/default.asp...ments&id=61988
Old 08-14-2007, 05:55 PM
Banned

BM...i hate to burst your bubble, but i really dont think the WORLD really gives a minnow's weiner about who's a poser and who isn't....but, if you do, and some of your board buddies, that is fine by me,i just hope some guy doesn't recognize his lic.plate and come after you... seriously there are some crazies out there... be careful.
Old 08-15-2007, 12:51 AM

E55texas POSER

Maybe he drives aE320 with a TRD badge on it?
You should post on the loser=poser forum.
Old 08-15-2007, 08:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 542 Likes on 359 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
You are just a vacuum that fun disappears into never to be seen again. Please leave this thread ASAP.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:12 AM
Administrator

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
Stupid question.

The term "sooners" is normally associated with an Okie but yet the location reference under the avatar claims Texas. Is that one posing as another? And which way?
Old 08-15-2007, 11:12 AM

s63, e55
BM...i hate to burst your bubble, but i really dont think the WORLD really gives a minnow's weiner about who's a poser and who isn't....but, if you do, and some of your board buddies, that is fine by me,i just hope some guy doesn't recognize his lic.plate and come after you... seriously there are some crazies out there... be careful.
if u dont like ppl exposing car posers, it just makes sense for u to not visit this thread anymore. u are a troll here
Old 08-15-2007, 11:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
You are just a vacuum that fun disappears into never to be seen again. Please leave this thread ASAP.

Old 08-15-2007, 11:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Caught another one yesterday rollin down Harbor. It was some older lady

Old 08-15-2007, 11:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 M5, '10 Land Cruiser
Vile rims selected to block out miniscule discs on that one. V8kompressor badging is indefensible.
Old 08-15-2007, 12:01 PM
Administrator

Received 795 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Originally Posted by Blue_Monster
Caught another one yesterday rollin down Harbor. It was some older lady

The badges are on straight though
Old 08-15-2007, 01:28 PM

s63, e55
werd
for straight badges!!
Old 08-15-2007, 04:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Vic55
The badges are on straight though
She still needs one of these
Old 08-15-2007, 05:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 M5, '10 Land Cruiser
quick answers to your ?'s..cylinderhead,please go f yourself.Iamadushbag... or whatever your name is, i am an okie living in texas.. duh..Hubitubby, you are totally f'd up, and lastley, all of you grow the hell up and get a job or something...i will not be looking or responding to any other threads, so don't waste your time, i assure i am through wasting mine.
Old 08-15-2007, 05:41 PM
Banned

2005 SL55, 2000 CL500
Wow, some people have more free time than they know what to do with...you left a Napkin with a rude note on someones else's property, just so that you could get some weak point across.!!... to who?.. no one really gives a damn, let the guy be a poser if he wants, dont lower yourself to his level, like you just did... damn you people simply amaze me.!!..how old are you... 12..?

Sooner.

If you owned an AMG. Worked hard all your life to get one. FYI. I am 51.
You might feel a bit different. But since your in the middle of nowhere.
And you dont own an AMG. Leave this thread. You have no business here.
Its harmless entertainment. I hate people from Texas that tell me what I should and should not do. I know another Texan about to go away after
his crap for the last 7 years.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:38 AM

2006 CLS 500
Sooner.

If you owned an AMG. Worked hard all your life to get one....
It took yer whole life to earn $12K? Pay scale must be a little different than the rest of us!

You fellas know we're just ynaking your chains... I would have loved a CLS 55, but after watching what my buddy went through with his E55, I realized I needed something a bit more reliable.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:07 AM

All of them!
Originally Posted by rwilson
I don't get it. It's a real amg, The owner hasn't described it as anything it's not. It's not a poser. Are you still trying to start more trouble?
You obviously don't understand what a poser is, even after the Toronto poser thread!

Here's some of your laughable highlights from there. It's located here for anyone who wants to see newbies attempts of thread derailing with B.S. injections. There should be some off-topic intervention/police.
http://forums.mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2342191#post2342191

Wow, before joiningg this site I never would have thought to look twice if someone had an AMG badge on their trunk.

Knowing now how much it pisses off some of you, I'm going on eBay to order one. Thanks for the tip!
Are you a poser yet? Did you do this as you claimed you were going to, or did you lie? You do things just to **** off people, very nice problem you have there!! Please post the pics here so we can so we can get a laugh out of you for once, I don't think you'll **** anyone off for it though..

This from a guy who drives a truck with an amg badge on it? Yeah, right.
Enjoy.
Good point, Your smarter than AMG. They sold that real AMG truck for how much? Only "idiots" have the means to afford them. What does that make you?

Sure it will... Here's what I do on the weekend.. Bet your way faster than me, too.

Oh, and my truck is a Dodge.. maybe I'll put an AMG badge on it, too! We can be twins.
Here we go from posers to My bike is faster than your "AMG Truck".
And then your going to put AMG emblem on your Dodge, which would make YOU a "Poser" again, but Blue_Monster would not be your twin as he actually owns an ml63 and is not posing.
He said;
Its sad how a "truck" can smoke your CLS sports coupe by a lot
Is this untrue? The truth can hurt.
Can your bike haul the whole family and pull 5000 lbs? You insult his ML63, he states it'll smoke your CLS and your comeback is a bike. How come you don't defend your CLS? Do you really just hate Mercedes?

Only an idiot would ride a motorcycle on the street...
People don't get hurt riding bikes on tracks??? I know some bike owners that aren't "idiots" and ride on the street. But this aint a motorcycle thread.

I'm not even sure the ML qualifies as a "Mercedes" to most people... Isn't it made in Alabama? Wouldn't it really be a Chrysler?
I hate to break your "I want to be mightier than thou" bubble, but your car is a Diamler Chrysler product. DC is a large company that has factories all over the world, check the parts on your car for their origin.
So what do you have a real problem with, products assembled in Alabama, people from Alabama, Mercedes, Chrysler, ML's, their owners or AMG? Maybe all of them huh?

So, to all of us well-adjusted folk, you MLxx drivers would be double posers. First, because you think you're driving a real Mercedes, and second because you talked yourself into buying the sup'ed up AMG version to cover your tracks..
I for one don't get the impression from your comments that you are "well-adjusted". "Double Poser" for purchasing an MLXX? Or YOU posing as a person with intelligence and a real Mercedes owner.
If YOU "go on ebay right now and get a real AMG for $12-15K.. less if its an ML" YOU will have a real AMG, so what part of poser do you fail to understand?

Look, there are two sides to everything.. if someone wants to sport an AMG badge, who cares? Fact is, any of us could go on eBay right now and get a real AMG for $12-15K.. Less if its an ML.
What "other side of the story is there? Go ahead and explain the "other side" to us who are ignorant of your so called "other side" instead of trying to insult MLXX's or Mercedes.

Wow, before joiningg this site I never would have thought to look twice if someone had an AMG badge on their trunk.
Uhm... Sorry to split hairs, but I think AMG was two men.
More crap from an self-admitted ignoramus who doesn't know a thing about AMG, but choses to come to MBWorld to insult other peoples Mercedes and AMG vehicles.

Your a tool. Go back wherever you came from. Posers arent welcome
I agree with Blue_Monster's suggestion - well said and still applies.

Anyone else wish to see some CLS500 pics. I'll call until proven.
Stop trying to insult people and ruin the fun.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Bravo, mbenzman. This guy's been doing nothing but trolling since he arrived here...all of ten posts, nine of which are pure flamebait.

It took yer whole life to earn $12K? Pay scale must be a little different than the rest of us!
You might want to think about adding another zero on that figure there, Sparky...did you happen to see his sig? An SL55 costs about 10x what you're braying.

You fellas know we're just ynaking your chains... I would have loved a CLS 55, but after watching what my buddy went through with his E55, I realized I needed something a bit more reliable.
It will get reliably spanked by any recent AMG, that's for sure. But I like the CLS....some of its (claimed) owners, otoh....

Last edited by Improviz; 08-16-2007 at 01:22 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: ATTN: All poser haters.