SL-Class (R230) 2003 -- 2012: Discussion on the SL500, SL550, SL600

SL/R230: AM FORGED 3 piece PRIME wheels..Lowering links(adjustableairride.com) my new shoes!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 12:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
His wifes head hard into the headboard nightly!!
AM FORGED 3 piece PRIME wheels..Lowering links(adjustableairride.com) my new shoes!!!

So after looking for over a month and searching pics/profiles/web/web vid..i found just the right wheel for my car. I was looking as the COR wheels, as very nice and also the AM FORGED. I actually found these from a YOUTUBE VIDEO posted by the company.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBvUi...e=channel_page

The video was great to see the wheels in motion ant many angles on the car..Brilliant!

i saw them and loved them. I went to their website and fell in love.

http://www.amforged.com/

they also have:

http://www.forgedconcepts.com/
http://www.bespokewheels.com/

..But the AM FORGED PRIMES were for me!!

I emailed them and got a response from Alex there..he was super quick, and fast, he helped me in everyway possible and want going to have me go unhappy. He matched and beat any price I found on similar wheels. He was a great help in keeping my coat down. He got the tires mounted and balanced for me..shipped them to Blaine WA, where I drove down 40km to pick up from Canada to save over $500 in extra shipping to cross the border!! They were made ontime!!! which i hear is a big problem for some companies. He respondes RAPID fast to every email and if a fountsn of Knowledge. he really want you to be happy with product and service as you can tell I am. He sent me trk# as he said he would when he would and they were here quick!. They are perfect bolt on(he supplied new longer chrome lug bolts) no spacers needed. My rears are a Nitto Invo which he recommended. 295/25/20. The rear lip is 5" and SICK!! my centers are brushed with a clear coat on the i believe. I have my car Lowered with lowering links from John at

http://www.adjustableairride.com/

http://www.adjustableairride.com/gallery.php

** great Gallery for SL pics.

he is AWESOME. he installed my wheels and helped me get info on size etc..very helpful, knowledgeable about MB and all cars. I got my wheels from border and went straight to Johns shop where he offered to install them and re-adjust my ride height!..(he actually took out links and reinstalled them so i could get my STRUT WARRANTY WORK done with no hassle/issue.through INDS WARRANTY)..the guy is GREAT..want a few Heinenken's in payment ..WOW!

I will hopefully have some more pics soon when i find a nice photo spot!

I am so happy joining this forum..my car is almost exactly how I want it now. I think i'm going to smoke my tails,3rd break light when i tint my windows and either buy smoked markers or smoke them at same time.

My only issue with my car is i replaced my batteries and my consumer still goes offline after 48hrs or so...my radars are oof, my sub is off...MB cant find anything..spent hours no charge! (JAY IRWIN at Boundary RD.) dunno what to do If anyon wants info on the wheels I have Alex's info/cell..ya his cell! thts service! just email for details and I will frwd his email to me with his info!

I was on fence about new wheels, but they have made my car and I am so HAPPY!!!
Attached Thumbnails AM FORGED 3 piece PRIME wheels..Lowering links(adjustableairride.com) my new shoes!!!-car1.jpg   AM FORGED 3 piece PRIME wheels..Lowering links(adjustableairride.com) my new shoes!!!-car2.jpg   AM FORGED 3 piece PRIME wheels..Lowering links(adjustableairride.com) my new shoes!!!-car3.jpg   AM FORGED 3 piece PRIME wheels..Lowering links(adjustableairride.com) my new shoes!!!-car4.jpg   AM FORGED 3 piece PRIME wheels..Lowering links(adjustableairride.com) my new shoes!!!-car5.jpg  

AM FORGED 3 piece PRIME wheels..Lowering links(adjustableairride.com) my new shoes!!!-car6.jpg  

Last edited by VendettaMB; 07-26-2009 at 12:55 PM.
Old 07-26-2009, 12:30 PM

more pics..my car so far!!

also have passport sr7 w/jammers....& the lidatek LE30 jammer system.
12" bass tube
mod4cars, ROOF MODULE..LUV IT!!
Attached Thumbnails AM FORGED 3 piece PRIME wheels..Lowering links(adjustableairride.com) my new shoes!!!-car7.jpg   AM FORGED 3 piece PRIME wheels..Lowering links(adjustableairride.com) my new shoes!!!-car8.jpg   AM FORGED 3 piece PRIME wheels..Lowering links(adjustableairride.com) my new shoes!!!-car9.jpg   AM FORGED 3 piece PRIME wheels..Lowering links(adjustableairride.com) my new shoes!!!-car10.jpg   AM FORGED 3 piece PRIME wheels..Lowering links(adjustableairride.com) my new shoes!!!-car11.jpg  

AM FORGED 3 piece PRIME wheels..Lowering links(adjustableairride.com) my new shoes!!!-car12.jpg  
Old 07-26-2009, 12:32 PM

more pics..my car so far!!

my car and the pics of the rims I saw to decide i wanted them..some good shots on a red and white car.
Attached Thumbnails AM FORGED 3 piece PRIME wheels..Lowering links(adjustableairride.com) my new shoes!!!-car13.jpg   AM FORGED 3 piece PRIME wheels..Lowering links(adjustableairride.com) my new shoes!!!-car14.jpg   AM FORGED 3 piece PRIME wheels..Lowering links(adjustableairride.com) my new shoes!!!-car15.jpg   AM FORGED 3 piece PRIME wheels..Lowering links(adjustableairride.com) my new shoes!!!-2.jpg   AM FORGED 3 piece PRIME wheels..Lowering links(adjustableairride.com) my new shoes!!!-6.jpg  

AM FORGED 3 piece PRIME wheels..Lowering links(adjustableairride.com) my new shoes!!!-image002.jpg  
Old 07-26-2009, 12:35 PM

my old wheels...what a transformation!
Attached Thumbnails AM FORGED 3 piece PRIME wheels..Lowering links(adjustableairride.com) my new shoes!!!-p5170084.jpg  
Old 07-26-2009, 12:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55 AMG - - 2005 SL55 AMG - - - - - - 2006 SLK55 AMG - - - - - - 2013 Ducati Diavel AMG -
I think they look awesome! Great job!
Old 07-26-2009, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by Havoc
I think they look awesome! Great job!
thx..i think it keeps the classic 5 star look, and really suits the car..but at some time has the aggressive 5" lip and give an aftermarket look...while still be classy. nice to find grat MB parts out there
Old 07-26-2009, 09:38 PM

few more fun pics!
Attached Thumbnails AM FORGED 3 piece PRIME wheels..Lowering links(adjustableairride.com) my new shoes!!!-rim1.jpg   AM FORGED 3 piece PRIME wheels..Lowering links(adjustableairride.com) my new shoes!!!-rim2.jpg   AM FORGED 3 piece PRIME wheels..Lowering links(adjustableairride.com) my new shoes!!!-rim3.jpg   AM FORGED 3 piece PRIME wheels..Lowering links(adjustableairride.com) my new shoes!!!-rim4.jpg   AM FORGED 3 piece PRIME wheels..Lowering links(adjustableairride.com) my new shoes!!!-rim5.jpg  

Last edited by VendettaMB; 07-26-2009 at 09:42 PM.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:58 AM

08 CLS63, Honda Accord, 04 911
Perfect choice, I would go with the exact same ones! looks awesome...

OT: can you PM me your spoiler info!? thanks and congrats and yes quite a transformation.
Old 07-27-2009, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by 150shot
Perfect choice, I would go with the exact same ones! looks awesome...

OT: can you PM me your spoiler info!? thanks and congrats and yes quite a transformation.
thx..spolier was on car when i got it..seems like a thin cheapo from ebay..M3 style...
Old 07-28-2009, 12:10 AM

fyi, alex doesnt work there anymore
Old 07-28-2009, 12:16 AM

i may order them too, SOON. how long from when you ordered them till you got em?
Old 07-30-2009, 04:53 PM

Ok. So Alex had left am forged to do his own shop. He can still get best deal on am forged and more. The links on the thread show his new place ans wheels. Pm for his number.hE gives GREAt deals
Old 07-30-2009, 04:59 PM

Here's his info from my email. He also has a quicksilver exhaust for sale.

I am no longer there I opened my own place called www.forgedconcepts.com and started a new 3 piece line called www.bespokewheels.com I can still give your friends the best deal on AM FORGED and other brands as well. My contact # is 786-208-0405. car looks good by the way.....
Old 07-30-2009, 05:38 PM

Here's his info from my email. He also has a quicksilver exhaust for sale.

I am no longer there I opened my own place called www.forgedconcepts.com and started a new 3 piece line called www.bespokewheels.com I can still give your friends the best deal on AM FORGED and other brands as well. My contact # is 786-208-0405. ALEX. car looks good by the way.....

Last edited by VendettaMB; 07-30-2009 at 07:25 PM.