SLK-Class (R170) 1998-2003: SLK 200, SLK 230K, SLK 320

SLK/R170: I have become an Angry, Bitter Person

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 03:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2001 SLK 320
Angry I have become an Angry, Bitter Person

My car was broken into recently. Below are the photo's. The first picture has circles. The idiot missed my window with his crowbar or whatever he used, and put dents in the metal, causing more damage then just broken glass.

10 other cars were broken into and GPS equipment stolen. He managed to steal the Motorola phone that came with the car for road side assistance. I never activated it so...he didn't get anything of real value from me.

Sorry for the bad images, camera phone.

$900.00 in damage...over a week to get my car back.
Attached Thumbnails I have become an Angry, Bitter Person-pic-1-w-circles.jpg   I have become an Angry, Bitter Person-pic-2.jpg   I have become an Angry, Bitter Person-pic-3.jpg   I have become an Angry, Bitter Person-pic-4.jpg   I have become an Angry, Bitter Person-pic-5.jpg  

Old 01-25-2008, 10:06 AM

C230 SLK Kompressor Sport Coupe 1999, AT
Lance:
Oh, man, that's ****ed up.
Vincent:
Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some dickless piece of **** ****ed with it.
Lance:
They should be ****ing killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.
Vincent:
Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that ******* doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.
Lance:
What a ****er!
Vincent:
What's more chicken**** than ****ing with a man's automobile? I mean, don't **** with another man's vehicle.
Lance:
You don't do it.
Vincent:
It's just against the rules.
Old 01-25-2008, 03:31 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
That sucks man! Same thing happened to me once, except they pried the door handle out. My passegner door was never the same.
If you are going to break into my car please just break a window and take what you want, just dont f**k up my paint and or interior.
Old 01-25-2008, 03:51 PM

2001 SLK 320
Originally Posted by nicholasbond
Lance:
Oh, man, that's ****ed up.
Vincent:
Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some dickless piece of **** ****ed with it.
Lance:
They should be ****ing killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.
Vincent:
Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that ******* doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.
Lance:
What a ****er!
Vincent:
What's more chicken**** than ****ing with a man's automobile? I mean, don't **** with another man's vehicle.
Lance:
You don't do it.
Vincent:
It's just against the rules.
This scene from Pulp Fiction has run through my mind over and over. And it would have been worth it if I could've caught him doing it.

I just wish he had better aim. He missed my window twice and put $566.00 in damage to my car. All to steal a worthless phone. He didn't even take my Oakleys. I really wish I could've caught him.
Old 01-25-2008, 04:45 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SL 500
Man, I am sorry to hear what happened to your car. Where was it parked? Curious to know, since I live in Fairfax County..
Old 01-28-2008, 03:30 PM

2001 SLK 320
Originally Posted by djamer
Man, I am sorry to hear what happened to your car. Where was it parked? Curious to know, since I live in Fairfax County..
No worries for you....I was in Silver Spring, MD when it got broken into. I spent the night at my girl-friend's house and parked it at the garage. The garage is right in downtown Silver Spring, so it shouldn't have been a problem. But it was. For me and like 9 others. **** happens I guess.
Old 01-28-2008, 04:08 PM

minicooper s, jeep, ml 55, mbz 600 sl
Smile thats why I have a concealed weapons permit

..it won't help me particularly but if I catch someone doing that...well lets just say they won't be happy campers.
no this is not an internet tough guy statement it is merely a statement of FACT.
Old 01-29-2008, 12:04 PM
Almost a Member!

This thread makes me worry about my car yesterday. People these days are straight up hating. If I ever catch anyone try something like that, I will have to get into my car and run him over. ( I don't have any kind of weapon or know Kong FU.)
Old 01-30-2008, 07:05 AM

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
2011 ML 350, 2009 Smart Passion, 2004 Audi TT Quattro
Sorry to hear about you car. People just can't respect other people's property. Sometimes things happen, chips, dings etc. But to blatantly break into someone's car, its stupid and uncalled for.
Old 01-30-2008, 09:54 AM
Almost a Member!

Smile

Originally Posted by jerseyMLdriver
Sorry to hear about you car. People just can't respect other people's property. Sometimes things happen, chips, dings etc. But to blatantly break into someone's car, its stupid and uncalled for.

This is embarassing to ask, but it seems to me that you own a very really nice car. What do you do for a living? S550. wow!!!
Old 01-30-2008, 10:23 AM

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
2011 ML 350, 2009 Smart Passion, 2004 Audi TT Quattro
Originally Posted by finalxgohan
This is embarassing to ask, but it seems to me that you own a very really nice car. What do you do for a living? S550. wow!!!
Stripper..

Kidding..Just Kidding

The two SUVs are mine. The S550 is my dad's. But I drive it more than he does. haha