SLK55 (R171) 2004 - 2010: SLK200K, SLK280, SLK350, SLK55, SLK55 Black Series

V12 Twin Turbo in SLK

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2006, 10:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLK55 AMG
Glad that u decide whats funny for the whole forum. If u dont like my posts dont read them. I guess anything that u dont find funny must be childish....its people like u who ruin this world....i feel sorry for your children or future children....in fact....dont have any kids......this world has enough stuck up, up tight people, who take themselves and others far to seriously.
Old 10-19-2006, 03:58 PM

SL600 190SL
This is extremely childish. If someone wants to tell me how to post pics on this forum I'll post pis of my cars. Then of course, I want to see Derelique's rides. Better yet, I'll post Titles. Will you do the same Derelique? BTW, mine are owned outright. This is all terribly childish. Fact is Derelique won't have the expertise to assist in such a project anyway so his opinion is of zero value to the advancement of the V12 SLK.

Again, if someone would be so kind as to send me instructions on posting images I'll happily post pics!

As for the Enzo, it's amazingly fast but not a great car to drive regularly. It's very harsh with the engine / suspension bolted directly to the chassis and it creaks on hard acceleration.

My daily driver is the 512TR Ferrari which I alternate with the 358 Ferrari.

Again, purpose of my post is for technical assistance.

Thanks for any help the informed may provide.
Old 10-19-2006, 04:01 PM

SL600 190SL
IMHO, the Pagani is a better car then the Enzo. It's smoother running, gobs of torque and better built.
Old 10-19-2006, 04:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

MBZ SLK
I agree with Shini on this one, joke is only funny when you hear it for the first time, when you keep posting the same 'funny joke', it isn't funny anymore, derelique, you've made your point loud and clear the first time and I actually laughed, then laughed again, now it's repetitive and I'm not laughing anymore. I am also a skeptic until proven otherwise, but there's no point in insulting someone over the internet for it, what do you gain? Nothing.. and for the OP, I still like to give him the benefit of doubt, only time will tell, this site is going to be here for awhile, we have time. If it is real, it'll be one hell of a project
Old 10-19-2006, 04:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

MBZ SLK
Originally Posted by SLKV12TT
This is extremely childish. If someone wants to tell me how to post pics on this forum I'll post pis of my cars. Then of course, I want to see Derelique's rides. Better yet, I'll post Titles. Will you do the same Derelique? BTW, mine are owned outright. This is all terribly childish. Fact is Derelique won't have the expertise to assist in such a project anyway so his opinion is of zero value to the advancement of the V12 SLK.

Again, if someone would be so kind as to send me instructions on posting images I'll happily post pics!

As for the Enzo, it's amazingly fast but not a great car to drive regularly. It's very harsh with the engine / suspension bolted directly to the chassis and it creaks on hard acceleration.

My daily driver is the 512TR Ferrari which I alternate with the 358 Ferrari.

Again, purpose of my post is for technical assistance.

Now that sounds incredibly scary, as if ClayJ wrote this, I might be wrong but I'm good as sensing these types of post, I've been right 9 out of 10 times on other forums where members were banned and sign on as a different user. I hope I'm wrong as I want this to be true.
Old 10-19-2006, 04:19 PM

1990 560 SEC (modified), SLK55, CLK500
only one way to settle this, a WITNESS! I volunteer to check out your cars! I am near LA, so PM me your address and when you can meet.
Old 10-19-2006, 04:30 PM

SLK55 AMG
ynot....i never insult anyone...now shut your pie hole retard...if i wanted to read your comments id be on the men 4 men forum.

shani, well im done with u....and i was serious, i dont want to hear that youve been reproducing.

Slkv12tt,

your full of *****, and i dont like your attitude.....and if some how your telling the truth i will apologi........ahhhh....actually...no i wont....ill dislike u even more because ill be filled with anger and jealousy.

as far as proof of my cars....are u serious?

Last edited by Derelique; 10-19-2006 at 05:25 PM.
Old 10-19-2006, 04:49 PM

2005 SLK55 AMG
Originally Posted by SLKV12TT

V12, pic upload on this forum/site is STILL "temporarily" disabled (1.5 months so far).

Here is a link telling you one method:

https://mbworld.org/forums/questions-about-how-mbworld-org-works-not-car-questions/135334-how-s-read-first-before-posting.html

However, quite frankly, it'd be easier just to go over to one of the other SLK sites and post there, and just tell us (for those who don't cover them all). There is benz world . org and slk world . com (spaces inserted to prevent the auto censor from deleting).
Old 10-19-2006, 05:34 PM

SL600 190SL
Thanks Blofin. While engaging in this childish exercise, I've posted pics of half my cars (4 of 8) at http://mbca.cartama.net/showthread.p...5252#post85252.

I've also posted a picture of the V12TT. The MBCA permits five pics for uploading. Thus, not pictured is the Z1, 358 Ferrari, Daytona Spider project and XKE powered by the XJR motor.

Now, back to topic, folks with useful information your insight is appreciated.
Old 10-19-2006, 05:36 PM

SL600 190SL
Thanks Blofin. While engaging in this childish exercise, I've posted pics of half my cars (4 of 8) at http://mbca.cartama.net/showthread.p...5252#post85252.

I've also posted a picture of the V12TT. The MBCA permits five pics for uploading. Thus, not pictured is the Z1, 358 Ferrari, Daytona Spider project and XKE powered by the XJR motor.

Now, back to topic, folks with useful information your insight is appreciated.
Old 10-19-2006, 06:04 PM

Hmmm i wonder if people will doubt the origin of these photos.... :P
Old 10-19-2006, 06:28 PM
ON PROBATION

My Parents-06s500-just sold,06CLS55-K4,2006 R350
Ok we all believe you now(except for derelique of course)
Old 10-19-2006, 07:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

MBZ SLK
Originally Posted by Derelique
ynot....i never insult anyone...now shut your pie hole retard...if i wanted to read your comments id be on the men 4 men forum.
woah, somebody got off the wrong side of bed today, chill, it's only the internet. What if he's only a 12y/o and everything he'd said is a lie, I wouldn't give a rat @ss. Don't get hurt over it.
Old 10-19-2006, 09:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2003 C-Class Sportcoupe
SLKV12TT,

Try hopracing.com for info on engine swaps.
Old 10-19-2006, 09:03 PM
ON PROBATION

My Parents-06s500-just sold,06CLS55-K4,2006 R350
^^^-What he said.
Old 10-19-2006, 10:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Cee Fiddy Five
Someone want to repost the pics here...I'm not a member of MBCA.
Old 10-19-2006, 11:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Youngtimer
Originally Posted by MercedesFTW
Someone want to repost the pics here...I'm not a member of MBCA.
me neither, but it took literally 3 minutes to sign up...

Old 10-19-2006, 11:48 PM

These are the engines in my Camaro and Corvette:

http://para.noid.org/~lj/engines.jpg

Old 10-20-2006, 12:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by ZedStyle
me neither, but it took literally 3 minutes to sign up...

Jeez these pic's are so random, it's like anybody could just drive around taking these---different streets, driveways, looks pretty lame to me...

I'd hope you're telling the truth as this would be a very unique awesome project! But these pic's offer little proof, Why no local home or garage w/all these cars together at the same time
Old 10-20-2006, 07:45 AM

SLK 55 AMG
ynot....i never insult anyone...
+
now shut your pie hole retard...
You must have some kind of dysfunction or learning ability if you place those two opinions into one sentence.

shani, well im done with u....and i was serious, i dont want to hear that youve been reproducing.
Do keep the insults up, they make you seem like the man you're not

Slkv12tt,

your full of *****, and i dont like your attitude.....
Don't worry. With the way you act on this forum, I and several others don't like your attitude either.

and if some how your telling the truth i will apologi........ahhhh....actually...no i wont....ill dislike u even more because ill be filled with anger and jealousy.

as far as proof of my cars....are u serious?
Seriously. How old ARE you?
Old 10-20-2006, 09:37 AM

SLK55 AMG
shani,

haha....unreal...you are so blind to sarcasm that i cant help but question the size of your brain.....so to go along with your pathetically up tight attitude, you are also a fool. Let me try to explain something to u.....when i say i never insult someone and then in the same sentence call them a retard its not an accident, its intentional and im not being serious. Please tie the tubes ASAP because now im really scared......before i just figured youd bring up tight snobs into the world but now i know they will be up tight moronic snobs.....that sweat stuff is a very scary combo.

slkv12tt,

your a lil boy who wants to feel special...and with dopes like shinigami who get all excited about your bs projects u can come on here and fill that hole....after all the crap ive given u,....u still cant post one freaking pic that proves jack *****....how hard is it to write on a note derelique is a chump and put it on one of your cars, or on the v12 engine....HOW HARD!!!!!
I hope when your crossing the street some Arab with oil money who actually has an slk with a twin turbo v12 runs you over.
Old 10-20-2006, 12:07 PM

shani,

haha....unreal...you are so blind to sarcasm that i cant help but question the size of your brain.....so to go along with your pathetically up tight attitude, you are also a fool. Let me try to explain something to u.....when i say i never insult someone and then in the same sentence call them a retard its not an accident, its intentional and im not being serious. Please tie the tubes ASAP because now im really scared......before i just figured youd bring up tight snobs into the world but now i know they will be up tight moronic snobs.....that sweat stuff is a very scary combo.

slkv12tt,

your a lil boy who wants to feel special...and with dopes like shinigami who get all excited about your bs projects u can come on here and fill that hole....after all the crap ive given u,....u still cant post one freaking pic that proves jack *****....how hard is it to write on a note derelique is a chump and put it on one of your cars, or on the v12 engine....HOW HARD!!!!!
I hope when your crossing the street some Arab with oil money who actually has an slk with a twin turbo v12 runs you over.

Derelique FTW
Old 10-20-2006, 01:23 PM

SLK55 AMG
FTW is for the win right?

Thanks hss0p,

i just dont get why more people on this forum dont flame this guy for wasting there time with total bs...in the beginning i can see why they wouldnt (he sounded legit) but come on its been a long time and the pics he's posted have been a joke, no proof whats so ever and people still act as if hes telling the truth ......then youve got dopes who buy everything he says and cry about my posts......and of course the icing on the moron cake known as Shanigami has to chime in to make sure no one makes jokes that she doesnt approve of.

When i find a liar i prefer to expose them rather then kiss there a$$.

Last edited by Derelique; 10-20-2006 at 05:21 PM.
Old 10-20-2006, 06:32 PM

SL600 190SL
Well, for those who live in the Beverly Hills area they may have seen my silver 512TR or 358 as I drive them daily (the 355 scream from a 308 is unmistakeable).

Thanks for the tip for hopracing.com. I'll check into it, particularly as they're down here in SoCal (Huntington Beach), probably not far from Stoptech.

Anyone have any experience with carbon fiber driveshafts? From what I've seen thus far they are lighter and stronger than the aluminum shafts and when they give they do so in a very safe manner. I don't see CV joint options for them though, only U-joints.
Old 10-20-2006, 06:35 PM

SL600 190SL
For the remaning doubters: Two pics are by Fox Tower in Century City (note the common grass/surroundings/red marked sidewalks), one pic is in parking lot for Howard Hughes IMAX off the 405 freeway. Last pic is off Topanga Canyon. Motor w/v12 seat to side is in one of my garages.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: V12 Twin Turbo in SLK