Suspension and Braking The archived forum for suspension and braking components for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Lensolo Camber Arms

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 06:50 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
1998 BRABUS C 5.8
Lensolo Camber Arms

Some of the members on MBworld are buying our camber arms through Lensolo. He’s a member of MBWorld.org. There are 12 spots total that need to be filled in order to have them produced and only 4 more spots available and then the turnaround should be only a few weeks. $299 for any application. Email Len Carson at: leonard.carson@gmail.com

Fitments include:

W201 Chassis
190E 2.3 2.6 190D 2.2 2.5 Turbo 16V 84-93

W124 Chassis
300E/CE/TE 260E 300D 300D-Trb 300TD & Turbo 400E 500E E420 E500 E320 86-95 Sedan Coupe Cabriolet Wagon & 4-Mtcs

W202 Chassis
C220 C230 C280 C36 AMG C43 AMG 94-02

W203 Chassis
C230K C240 C32 AMG C55 AMG 03-06

W129 Chassis
300SL 500SL 600SL SL320 SL500 SL600 Convertible 90-02

W208 Chassis
CLK320 CLK430 CLK55 AMG 98-03 Coupe and Cabriolet

W210 Chassis
E320 E420 E430 E55 AMG 98-02 Sedan and Wagon

W209 Chassis
CLK320 CLK500 CLK55 AMG 03-05 Coupe Cabriolet

R170 Chassis
SLK230 SLK320 SLK32 AMG

more pics:
http://picasaweb.google.com/leonard....earCamberArms#

Thanks,

TJMJR
Old 04-29-2009, 10:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
03 c320
i'll get a set
Old 05-06-2009, 04:44 PM

1998 BRABUS C 5.8
There's only two spots left!! Buy them while you still can!!
Old 05-07-2009, 05:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
01' C32o
I wish I had the money..
Old 05-07-2009, 12:35 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1999 CLK320
^like your avatar...wear a size 11.5-12?

1 more set left before the last batch ships.
Old 05-07-2009, 07:32 PM
spr
MBWorld Fanatic!

Don't buy from Lenslo you'll get jacked. I ordered a set of these and they never came still in paypal dispute. WEAK!
Old 05-07-2009, 08:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 149 Likes on 123 Posts
C63s Cabriolet, BMW M4, Civic
Originally Posted by spr
Don't buy from Lenslo you'll get jacked. I ordered a set of these and they never came still in paypal dispute. WEAK!
WOW........
Old 05-07-2009, 10:14 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2005 SL55 2022 GLE350
i have 2 sets on order
Old 05-08-2009, 09:24 AM

1998 BRABUS C 5.8
Originally Posted by spr
Spr,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Lensolo did explain to me prior to accepting my order that he needs to sell 12 kits prior to shipping any of them. It’s taken quite a bit of time to rally the troops for this purchase and we have 11 orders completed with only one open spot. The kits are already made and once that last spot is filled, I’m told the 12 orders will be shipped out. I understand that it is not possible for anyone to accurately determine how long it will take to sell all 12 kits, so I can understand if you needed to back out of your purchase, however, if you still need a kit, perhaps ending the dispute would allow you to fill the last spot and allow everyone to receive their kit within 1-2 weeks as Lensolo promised.

TJMJR
Old 05-09-2009, 01:59 AM
spr
MBWorld Fanatic!

Are you kidding me? Are you daft? The guy completely lied about his manufacture, delivery, completion, and ship dates. Further he failed to return any of my emails after the fact. The guy is a complete fraud and if you are endorsing him without any actual performance you're just as bad. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH LENSLO YOU WILL BE DEFRAUDED. Check the other forums. Moderator please ban.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:36 AM

1998 BRABUS C 5.8
Spr,

No, I am not kidding you and no I am not daft. I’m merely sharing my experience with Lensolo with the rest of the board members in a more detailed way then how you are sharing your experience. When I completed my order, he was upfront regarding what was necessary to complete my purchase and he explained that there could be a lag time to complete the sale of the kits. I accepted the fact that it could take awhile going into the deal. Furthermore, when he’s not traveling overseas, he has been responsive to my requests for updates, etc. and I don’t know him anymore than I know you, so there has been no preferential treatment. Instead of simply saying:

Originally Posted by spr
Perhaps it would be more educational and productive for the rest of the members on the board to explain in detail how:

Originally Posted by spr
. . . The guy completely lied about his manufacture, delivery, completion, and ship dates. (and how) . . . The guy is a complete fraud . . . .
Making a comment like:

Originally Posted by spr
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH LENSLO YOU WILL BE DEFRAUDED.
Is a bold statement to make and as such, the burden of proof lies on you. I know I would rather here the facts versus baseless commentary, generalizations, and personal attacks, and I’m sure that the other members of the board would agree. I’m not saying that you did not have a bad experience, I’m simply asking for you to explain your experience in more detail.

I apologize if you perceive my posts to be an endorsement of Lensolo, but that was not my intention and I do not see where you would get that impression. I do not need to endorse Lensolo, as there are plenty of other members that have purchased his camber kits that offered glowing reviews. I’m simply sharing the opportunity to purchase a camber kit through Lensolo with other members on MBWorld in case they are unaware of the opportunity.

To me, your actions would be more deserving of being banned from the forum than mine, but I would not wish that on any member. I respect the opinion of all members and utilize this forum to educate myself as an enthusiast and consumer, so please feel free to enlighten us on your personal experience. I encourage you to do so. I know that I for one would have been interested in hearing your experience prior to making my purchase, but I also know not to pass judgment on others without justification, which is why I remain hesitant to make any decision simply based off of your unsubstantiated claims.

TJMJR
Old 05-09-2009, 12:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by spr
Are you kidding me? Are you daft? The guy completely lied about his manufacture, delivery, completion, and ship dates. Further he failed to return any of my emails after the fact. The guy is a complete fraud and if you are endorsing him without any actual performance you're just as bad. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH LENSLO YOU WILL BE DEFRAUDED. Check the other forums. Moderator please ban.
These accusations are invalid as long as you don't provide proof. SS conversations, attempted emails, receipts, and post them on here?

Asking for a ban without proof like that is kinda pathetic by the way. So iunno, pics, **** or gtfo :P

Last edited by LawRens; 05-09-2009 at 12:10 PM.
Old 05-09-2009, 01:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 172 Likes on 156 Posts
99 E320
i have two from Lensolo. one from forum member and one direct. easy, smooth transaction
Old 05-10-2009, 07:34 PM
spr
MBWorld Fanatic!

Wow. I try and educate the members on the forum and I deal with this? Why is it that most of the members here are so poorly educated and morons? Go get jacked. I could give a rats ***. He told ME the exact same deal. WORD for WORD. I'll paste in the email chains if you'd like I don't care. I try and do a good thing and this is what I get. Fine get ripped off. Check the other forums this is not a NEW issue. He lied and said that I would receive the arms within 2 weeks. 2 months later nothing. It delayed the build 3 weeks before I just bought oem clk63 parts.

Moreover, why are you so upset about it? Why are you sponsoring him so? Trying to make some cheese or are you him or what? Rediculous.

See next post for email chain (in redacted form). I'm done posting trying to help people not get ripped off and dissapointed. It's funny how I never get this in the Porsche forums. I guess with education and success goes respect. Interstingly I don't see this in the Black series forum either? Huh. I'm done with you. I could have billed 2k for the time I've wasted tyring to help people on this issue not get scammed.

There are numerous unasnwered emails which I sent from the last time that I got an reply to when I was partially refunded and got jacked for $200-

Last edited by spr; 05-10-2009 at 07:52 PM.
Old 05-10-2009, 07:35 PM
spr
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dear Sean ,

You have opened a dispute for the payment you made to Leonard Carson on Jan
22, 2009 (Transaction) indicating that you did not
receive the item you purchased.

Sean to leonard.carson
show details Feb 3 Reply

Hey Lenonard:

Any knews on the camber arms? I need them asap so I can get my car together. Thanks. Sean

Len to me
show details Feb 3 Reply

Not yet, Sean. Sorry. Still waiting but it shouldn't be long.

- Show quoted text -

------Original Message------
To: leonard.carson@gmail.com
Sent: Feb 3, 2009 13:37
Subject: camber arms

Hey Lenonard:

Any knews on the camber arms? I need them asap so I can get my car together. Thanks. Sean

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
Reply Forward Invite Len to chat

Sean to leonard.carson
show details Feb 3 Reply

OK. Just checking in as you quoted about 2 weeks from 1/22/09. Thanks again. Sean
- Show quoted text -

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 1:39 PM, Len <leonard.carson@gmail.com> wrote:

Not yet, Sean. Sorry. Still waiting but it shouldn't be long.

------Original Message------
To: leonard.carson@gmail.com
Sent: Feb 3, 2009 13:37
Subject: camber arms

Hey Lenonard:

Sean to leonard.carson
show details Feb 6 Reply

Hey Leonard.

Have you shipped the arms yet? Did I provide you with an address re: same? Let me know when I can expect to receive them as my car is being put back together and they need them asap.

Thanks

Sean

- Show quoted text -
On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 1:37 PM, Sean wrote:

Hey Lenonard:

Len to me
show details Feb 6 Reply

3 months!!!! Jeez, ok. I'm on it!

Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 23:13:02 +0000
- Show quoted text -

To: <leonard.carson@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: camber arms

- Show quoted text -
That's great. I don't mean to be demanding but the car has been at the shop for over 3 month and they and I want it out asap!
Sent on the Now Network™ from my Sprint® BlackBerry

Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 22:40:01 +0000
To: Sean

I haven't shipped them yet, but it should be soon. I've already gotten all the rod ends ready.

Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 13:28:03 -0800

Hey Leonard.

Have you shipped the arms yet? Did I provide you with an address re: same? Let me know when I can expect to receive them as my car is being put back together and they need them asap.

Thanks

Sean

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 1:37 PM, wrote:

Hey Lenonard:

Sean to leonard.carson
show details Feb 8 Reply

Ok. So they should ship like Monday then? Let me know when they go for sure.

Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 9:54 AM

Thanks, Sean. Will do!

Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 09:52:18 -0800
Subject: RE: camber arms
Ah. I guess it was an old thread then. In any event, you have dough. Let me know when they’re ready. Please send them directly to the shop at:

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact this office.

Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 9:50 AM

I WISH I was back in SD. I mved up to WA state a few months ago.

Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 09:47:35 -0800
Cool. I’m sending you dough now. BTW I also live in SD. Cool stuff.

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact this office.

Best Regards,

Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 9:46 AM

Thanks, Sean! I'm trying my best, believe me! I have many others waiting as well. Lots of pressure!

Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 09:43:49 -0800
Ah great. These are the ones I wanted over the other strangely pinched type. I’ll send you dough today. Please see if you can have them done asap so that I can toss them on the car. Thanks very much. Sean

Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 9:41 AM

I don't have a direct link for the arms from my phone, but if you go to www.mymbonline.com and search Lensolo Camber Arms there is a thread there. There are also plenty of pics there for u to check out.

Paypal acct email: leonard.carson@gmail.com

Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 09:37:02 -0800
Ok that should be fine. Do you have more info on which arms these are and paypal info or whatev? Sorry I have been reviewing quite a few. Thanks. Sean

Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 9:35 AM

I just need payment from 2 others and I should be able to cover the other costs on my own, but after you pay it not take longer than 2 weeks, max. But, for now I don't think it will be shorter than 1 week. I'm sorry.

Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 09:32:17 -0800
To: Leonard Carson<leonard.carson@gmail.com>
Do you have an eta on when I’ll have them in hand?

Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 9:30 AM

Sean, the sooner I have payment the faster everyone can get their parts so whenever you are ready. I accept Paypal at this acct. $270 + $15 shipping is the total.

Thanks!
On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 9:00 AM, Sean wrote:
Alternatively it appears that ksport makes camber plates with their coilovers as does d2 racing which are for the 203. I was thinking about trying those however the ksports appear to be coilover specific? Dunno. I have a set of kw v2's so I don't know if they'll work. The d2's appear similar however. Let me know what the timeframe is on the arms, payment etc.

Thanks. Sean

Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 8:56 AM

Hi Sean,

So far, kmac and the OEM Mercedes "crash bolts" are the only solution for the front. I have done some engineering on it, but we could only come up with parts that need to be welded and there isn't enough demand to cover the costs of the setup and such. I need the fronts for my car too and I may just have to make a set for myself to see how hard or easy it will actually be.
On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 8:29 AM, Sean wrote:
Leonard:

I don't mind paying and yes I would like them sooner as my car is under repair currently and it saves buying a stock set, only to replace them. Do you make arms for the front as well, or do you know of anyone who makes camber plates or other options for the front? The only other option seems to be the kmac bushings.

Thanks,

Sean

Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 12:39 AM

Hi Sean,

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. But, yes i do still sell these arms. Unfortunately, I don't have them in stock at the moment. I'm waiting on a few more people to pre-pay for their sets and then we can have a batch sent out. If you really need them and don't mind pre-paying, I can ask the people that reserved their sets if they wouldn't mind being bumped since they haven't paid anyways.

Sorry, nothing for the fronts.

Let me know what you think.

Leonard
On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 4:58 PM, Sean wrote:
Do you still sell these for a c55? Do you have them for the front as well? Thanks Sean

Last edited by spr; 05-10-2009 at 07:55 PM.
Old 05-10-2009, 08:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 172 Likes on 156 Posts
99 E320
sean-
the posting of my experience was a factual one and not to posted to
invalidate your experience. yours may have indeed been a nightmare.
Old 05-13-2009, 03:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
2003 S210 3.8L Brabus wagon
I am still waiting on my arms as well. I was told six sets were ordered and not paid. Now we are at 12 sets? I am getting a bit concerned. Len if you are out there could you please give us an update on where all stands? It would be appreciated. i just sent you another interested party. Thanks
Eric
Old 05-13-2009, 11:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

FROM MYMBONLINE:

Originally Posted by Lensolo
Hey Peter!

The last set was paid for about an hour ago. They will be on their way to me VERY soon, and out to you and everyone else a bit after. I'll keep everyone posted.

THANKS TO EVERYONE, ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO HAVE WAITED SO LONG AND HAVE ALSO BEEN VERY PATIENT. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Old 06-03-2009, 10:28 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
What is the advantage of lensolos arms over a kmac kit? From what I've heard Kmac pulls the bottom of the wheel in whereas lensolos pushes the top of the wheel out correct? This may cause fender/tire rubing issues when pushing the top of the wheel out
Old 06-20-2009, 06:49 AM

1998 BRABUS C 5.8
Advantage

Blackbenzz,

I believe your comments are correct, but I’m unsure on what, if any, advantage there may be to using either camber solution over the other. I’ll be running a 18”x9.5” wheel in the rear, which already tests the realm of what is acceptable for a W202, so I’ll let you know if pushing the top of the wheel out becomes a problem.

TJMJR
Old 06-20-2009, 07:04 AM

1998 BRABUS C 5.8
Good things come . . .

Spr,

I did read through your entire communications with Lensolo. He did predict it would be 2 weeks from your payment for the shipment of the arms to you and you did offer him exactly 15 days prior to disputing your purchase via Paypal. Nevertheless, you’ll be pleased to know that I received my camber arms from Lensolo as promised. In the end, we were unable to gather the 12 orders as quick as everyone would have liked, which delayed the shipment of the kits to everyone, but Lensolo did come through by filling my order. Fortunately for me, I was in a position where I did not need, or expect, them immediately. Sorry to hear about your experience.

TJMJR