W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fantastic paint protection film install!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-02-2005, 10:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 C63 Black Series Coupe
Fantastic paint protection film install!

These guys are craftsmen! Just had Premier Mobile install front-end protection on two of my cars -- a 2004 VW Phaeton and a 2005 Mercedes-Benz E55 Wagon.

I am one picky SOB and these guys do fantastic work! Highly recommended; you can't go wrong with them. They took all the time necessary to ensure a superb result and the cars look great. Their price is on the high side, but do NOT try and use a bargain installer on paint protection film; you really have to know what you're doing to install this stuff properly. The last guy I used charged $400 to do my G500; the job was so poorly done I refused to pay for it and pulled it off as soon as I got the car back home. To make matters worse the bozo cut the material on the car and scratched it badly. Much better to pay more for faultless work -- trust me on this one...

Thanks, Sam!

sales@premiermobilegroup.com
B: 510-390-6920
B: 510-406-1500
Old 07-03-2005, 04:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2017 S63 Coupe Iridium Silver
Originally Posted by brt3
These guys are craftsmen! Just had Premier Mobile install front-end protection on two of my cars -- a 2004 VW Phaeton and a 2005 Mercedes-Benz E55 Wagon.

I am one picky SOB and these guys do fantastic work! Highly recommended; you can't go wrong with them. They took all the time necessary to ensure a superb result and the cars look great. Their price is on the high side, but do NOT try and use a bargain installer on paint protection film; you really have to know what you're doing to install this stuff properly. The last guy I used charged $400 to do my G500; the job was so poorly done I refused to pay for it and pulled it off as soon as I got the car back home. To make matters worse the bozo cut the material on the car and scratched it badly. Much better to pay more for faultless work -- trust me on this one...

Thanks, Sam!

sales@premiermobilegroup.com
B: 510-390-6920
B: 510-406-1500
Sorry, but to me paint protection film is just like plastic sheeting on the lounge furniture - too good to be used. Ever took a shower in your socks?
Old 07-03-2005, 05:03 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Everyone has their tastes Rafal

The guy who owns Permier though is a fantastic guy, I'd trust him and his company with my cars. He does all these internation cars. Trustworthy company.
Old 07-03-2005, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Rafal
Sorry, but to me paint protection film is just like plastic sheeting on the lounge furniture - too good to be used. Ever took a shower in your socks?
I will agree to disagree on that one. I use my cars and enjoy pushing them to the limits, sometimes during track days. I also enjoy the occasional Sunday detail-fest -- I like taking care of my cars and keeping them looking good. So, to me the film is a no-brainer; it keeps the front chip-free. Furthermore, you can see the plastic on a sofa, but (when done properly) it's nearly impossible to see the paint film. To each his own...
Old 07-03-2005, 03:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Several MB's Superperformance MK III Cobra
[QUOTE=brt3]These guys are craftsmen! Just had Premier Mobile install front-end protection on two of my cars -- a 2004 VW Phaeton and a 2005 Mercedes-Benz E55 Wagon.

Thanks, Sam!

I have had Sam install the clear paint protection on several of my cars. They are indeed fantastic; concientious and true atrists at what they do.
Old 07-03-2005, 04:20 PM
Almost a Member!

05 Lamborghini gallardo, 05 Chevy silverado SS, 63 Impala lowrider
Originally Posted by Rafal

I'd rather have a barely noticable protection film on the front of my expensive car than see rock chips and scratches, which can happen right out of the dealership.
Old 07-05-2005, 09:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1989 Toyota Tercel EZ - dyno'd @ 70whp/77wtq
Yeah, that's true.... I had a protector film installed and not sure whether because of bad installation or bad materials (I believe it was 3M), the film became yellowish... I took it off as it was fugly.... Oh man.... I regretted almost every day now... my car which was flawless until 1.5 years ago now has some visible rock chips.... luckily they are mainly on the bumper...
Old 07-05-2005, 09:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by ricky.agrawal
Everyone has their tastes Rafal

The guy who owns Permier though is a fantastic guy, I'd trust him and his company with my cars. He does all these internation cars. Trustworthy company.
dude wtf, how can you praise someone who isn't even in your state and ****? You're always talking good or bad about companies and their products as if you dealt with them when in fact you haven't. Silly Hindu.
Old 07-06-2005, 08:29 PM

Actually, Premier Mobile does installs around the country; Sam makes frequent "road trips" and a lot of group installs...