MBenzNL october trip – again with some specials

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-12-2005, 05:08 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
some slow@$$diesels
MBenzNL october trip – again with some specials

The next MBenzNL (US) installation trip is scheduled for October/November. This trip will go to Seoul, Sydney, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Toronto, either New York or Boston and maybe to Washington – other destinations might be possible but somehow I think this will take enough time already.

Like last time we offer a couple of modifications at a special discount price – these specials are ONLY valid for the upcoming trip and ONLY when deposits are received before September 28 AND valid for those who order a self install kit before that same September 28.

For the W211 we offer the following specials:
- new EURO spec DVD playing comand: 2250USD incl. 12 months warranty (normally 2500USD)
- new in-trunk navigation drive: 1250USD or 1400USD (sedan) or 1550USD (wagon) depending on the options that the car has and the need for a possible trunkliner and navigation drive bracket (normally 1750USD)
- a US spec comand (MP3 compatible) with intrunk navigation drive for the 2003 W211: 3000USD (normally 3500USD)
- indash 6-slot CD changer without MP3 playback: 350USD incl. 12 months warranty
- indash 6-slot CD changer with MP3 playback: 475USD incl. 12 months warranty
- power folding sidemirrors with mirror switch…the 2003 and up 211s have the ability to autofold the mirrors when locking the car (please note that the early 2003s that were manufactured in 2002 do not have this auto folding ability): 750USD (normally 850USD)

Furthermore we still offer the usual modifications (mail us for pricing):
- euro anti blind spot (convex) mirror glasses with auto diming driverside feature
- UHI and/or MHI (integrated) phonekits
- wood/leather steering wheels (different color combinations available)
- euro bumperstrips (without the US specific sidemarkers )
- bi xenon headlights
- active bi xenon headlight upgrade for cars with factory installed regular bi xenons
- leather airbags (limited quantity and colors available)
- lowering through stardiagnose of airmatic equipped cars (only in combination with other modifications)
- 4way illuminated (AMG) doorsills (original mercedes)
- Mercedes Benz TV tuner (only in combination with the EURO comand)
- Mercedes Benz center rear monitor which we can also offer in combination with a US spec headunit (incase you have SAT radio installed and require DVD for the rear passengers). The rear monitor can only be installed in 2005 and up 211s in combination with the oldstyle centerconsole (which we offer as well)
…and whatever else that was offered by Mercedes as optional equipment…

Most of the people here are familiar with us and the way we work…for those who aren’t, please do a search on MBenzNL to read up on experiences that people had with us in the past.
Feel free to email us with whatever question you have or with possible orders: info@MBenzNL.com

greetingz,
Old 09-12-2005, 08:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 GL 350 on order
steve: i have the 2005 W211 E55 AMG. I want the phone kit installed by you, tell me how i pay for the labor/materiels? Also details on time investment for install and where will it be done/ Thanks, gene mitchell we have been in contact @ this for awhile-
Old 09-12-2005, 09:43 AM

07 S65
Please do the DC trip!!! I am offering up my garage if needed. I'm between DC/No.Va and Baltimore so it will be ideal for anyone in the Baltimore/Washington Metro area.

Derrick
Old 09-12-2005, 10:11 AM

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts
C63S past: E90 M3 6M, w211 E55
hey steve!

could you install the Euro-Spec DVD COMAND into the 2003 W211 (E55 specifically)? I am looking into being able to play DVD's in-dash on the vehicle, but your list only shows that the US COMAND is specific for only the 2003.

Also, the car occasionally gets static and the unit resets when the car gets really warm, and with some burned discs. Would this be solved as well?
Old 09-12-2005, 10:42 AM

2016 S550 designo Magno Cashmere White (Matte Finish)
Do you know if you will be comming to South Florida ?
Old 09-12-2005, 04:39 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

some slow@$$diesels
Originally Posted by JokerzWld
tell me how i pay for the labor/materiels?
mail us at info@MBenzNL.com
Originally Posted by DJe55
I am offering up my garage if needed.
sounds good - thanks
Originally Posted by anerbe
could you install the Euro-Spec DVD COMAND into the 2003 W211 (E55 specifically)? I am looking into being able to play DVD's in-dash on the vehicle, but your list only shows that the US COMAND is specific for only the 2003.

Also, the car occasionally gets static and the unit resets when the car gets really warm, and with some burned discs. Would this be solved as well?
no problem at all - euro or US - everything is possible...the US comand is mentioned for the 2003s as we offer that cheaper then normally.
The static is due to an audio gateway problem and is not related to the headunit...get the AGW replaced under warranty before you start doing audio mods.

...florida...I don't know...

greetingz,
Old 09-12-2005, 11:44 PM
Almost a Member!

Florida E55 owners please rally together & make it worth Steve's time to come to Florida. There should be plenty of us here wanting mods for him to make the trip. I would be willing to help offset some of his expense for his services

Last edited by Elusive1; 09-12-2005 at 11:46 PM. Reason: additional info
Old 09-13-2005, 09:42 PM

07 ML63; 05 E55 (sold)
Originally Posted by Elusive1
Florida E55 owners please rally together & make it worth Steve's time to come to Florida. There should be plenty of us here wanting mods for him to make the trip. I would be willing to help offset some of his expense for his services
Ditto. FLORIDA PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-14-2005, 03:03 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hi steve,
will be glad to see you in SF again, what is your estimate time arrival to SF area? i noticed that you are making inetrnational trips too? i want to pick up a w220 bi-xenon from you. sooner the better
Old 09-14-2005, 03:31 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

some slow@$$diesels
Originally Posted by linuxfoo
i noticed that you are making inetrnational trips too?
yes...I need to work on my platinum elite...

Anyways - mail us and we will reserve you a set of 220 bi xenons - with or without installation - whatever you need.

greetingz,
Old 09-22-2005, 10:34 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Nothing MB related (sorry)
Just a reminder, guys and girls! Steve's upcoming US trip will start soon (Seoul and Sydney will have to wait till later...) - and all deposits have to be sent before September 28!

This will leave us with some days to gather some last parts and get them shipped to the USA in time. We prefer not to get the same problems with our shipment(s) as the last couple of times - when people actually confirm their order too late, having us end up with postponing the shipment until one or two days before Steve actually leaves, and then get a call from FedEx that our shipment is being held by customs.

Steve prefers to start working on some installs right after his arrival - but that is something he can't do if the goods are still in Memphis.

Flight to and from the USA has been booked as well: my brother will arrive in San Francisco on October 4 and will leave on the 27th again. He will do installs in SF, LA, Chicago, Toronto, East Coast (NY and / or Boston, DC - maybe VA - and Miami). Exact dates of when he will be in what specific area will ALSO depend on how soon we can get the deposits - as this will give us an idea of how much time is needed for all the installs.

Thanks - and if you do intend to get some mods done by MBenzNL, don't wait too long.

greetingz,

BigSis
Old 09-22-2005, 03:29 PM

can't wait for steve to be in SF !!! , also bigsis, i just sent you an email regarding my deposit.
Old 09-22-2005, 09:10 PM

2014 GL 350 on order
steve/big sis: please keep me posted as to parts required as well as dates and time so I can arrange to drive to chicago from southern michigan. Do I need to order the parts for my phone kit soon? Thanks
Old 09-22-2005, 09:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55
FLORIDA!!! Steve, just waiting on your call.
Old 09-23-2005, 08:51 AM

2007 M5, 2004 X3 3.0i
Steve,
How much to the AMG sills and possibly lowering the car if you come to the ny area? I tried emailing you a week ago or so, but no luck.
Old 09-23-2005, 11:30 AM

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts
C63S past: E90 M3 6M, w211 E55
Steve,

Looking to do the following this time around for the following car
2003 W211 E55 (small screen)

-DVD NAV EURO COMAND Installed
-TV Tuner
- Lowering Module

Also, we would probably make the Chicago Stop, since I'm by the Detroit, Michigan area. Would it be possible to have the installation done before October 10th?

Please PM me all the information required
1. Amount of deposit required and total balance
2. Time of planned install (need to take off work)
3. Where to go/what to plan for (staying overnight, rental car, etc.....)

Hopefully if all is well, the deposit can be made asap.

Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon!
Ernest
Old 09-23-2005, 01:39 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

some slow@$$diesels
please mail us with your questions...is is easier fr us to keep track of everything.

themis - mail us again: info@MBenzNL.com

greetingz,
Old 09-24-2005, 02:34 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by ThemisN
Steve,
How much to the AMG sills and possibly lowering the car if you come to the ny area? I tried emailing you a week ago or so, but no luck.
Themis, if you can't get through in Steve's mailbox, try sending me a mail directly by clicking on my MB World name... Well, I guess you know how it works.

greetingz,

BigSis
Old 09-27-2005, 09:43 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

some slow@$$diesels
...the specials are no longer available (09/28 now) as we are packing up to get parts shipped out in time...again the number of confirmed orders on the eastcoast is dissapointing...ah well, anyways: WANT SOMETHING INSTALLED - CONFIRM YOUR ORDER NOW.

greetingz,
Old 09-29-2005, 04:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
W212 E63, Audi R8 4.2, Panamera S, Range Rover Sport GT
Is my replacement xenon W211 light for Mr. Jaffrey coming on this trip?? Still waiting for it, and needless to say the customer is not happy.
Old 09-29-2005, 07:31 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

some slow@$$diesels
Originally Posted by lee2375
Is my replacement xenon W211 light for Mr. Jaffrey coming on this trip?? Still waiting for it, and needless to say the customer is not happy.
we have been going back and forth about this...me and your customer...me and you...you and your customer...and neither one of you is willing to take our offer...I will mail you about that again and certainly hope that we can figure something out.
I still don't understand what the mechanics who did the install checked...

greetingz,
Old 09-29-2005, 11:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
W212 E63, Audi R8 4.2, Panamera S, Range Rover Sport GT
Originally Posted by MBenzNL
we have been going back and forth about this...me and your customer...me and you...you and your customer...and neither one of you is willing to take our offer...I will mail you about that again and certainly hope that we can figure something out.
I still don't understand what the mechanics who did the install checked...

greetingz,
Steve,

I was not made aware of any sort of offer.....let me know!
Old 09-30-2005, 10:05 AM

04 E55 & 04 Armada
I have no idea about the offer either..please let me know..
Old 10-05-2005, 10:33 PM

2002 CLK55 AMG; 2000 Kawasaki Nomad
Too late?

Just got my 2002 CLK 55 a few days ago, and would love to get a Comand retrofit, plus possibly VA and phone interface. I'm in the DC area. Is it to late to get on your schedule?

Thanks.

Jerry
Old 10-06-2005, 01:43 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by slowpoke
Just got my 2002 CLK 55 a few days ago, and would love to get a Comand retrofit, plus possibly VA and phone interface. I'm in the DC area. Is it to late to get on your schedule?

Thanks.

Jerry
Sorry, Jerry... but the deadline was September 28, which is one week ago. All parts needed for the US trip have been shipped already - in fact, Steve arrived in San Francisco last Tuesday.

greetingz,

BigSis

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: MBenzNL october trip – again with some specials