W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Gustav the hypocrite:

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 11-14-2005, 04:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi, we did races fro mstart and not ONCE the E55 won. I raced E555 wagon and E55 several times from standing start, with and withotu ESP. The M5 won. We did the Launch Control vs the E55. The M5 won. I didnt film it because I think ti wasnt fair, sicne it is very driver related, more that rolling start. Therefore we did rolling start.

But sure, next tiem Il ldo standing start if it so important.

I dont delete race story vidoes. I move them. FOr the last time: the moment you give me AMG vs BMW M movies Ill let them stay there. Otherwise they are in the COmpetitors section.

YEs and yes: got the message and I WONT be posting any other vidoes here than BMW M vs AMG vidoes. I can live with that. However I can post several vidoes in oen thread I suppose? Most importantly its AMG content I suppose.

Impors posts I teid to followo but I as others got tdizzy and lsot what he meant with all his quotes.

I am not a liar.

If you tellm e I am stupid then you are as well. I bet I wil lsee you here again as well dso same goes for you
Old 11-14-2005, 04:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'06 CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by Gustav
Hi, we did races fro mstart and not ONCE the E55 won. I raced E555 wagon and E55 several times from standing start, with and withotu ESP. The M5 won. We did the Launch Control vs the E55. The M5 won. I didnt film it because I think ti wasnt fair, sicne it is very driver related, more that rolling start. Therefore we did rolling start.

But sure, next tiem Il ldo standing start if it so important.

I dont delete race story vidoes. I move them. FOr the last time: the moment you give me AMG vs BMW M movies Ill let them stay there. Otherwise they are in the COmpetitors section.

YEs and yes: got the message and I WONT be posting any other vidoes here than BMW M vs AMG vidoes. I can live with that. However I can post several vidoes in oen thread I suppose? Most importantly its AMG content I suppose.

Impors posts I teid to followo but I as others got tdizzy and lsot what he meant with all his quotes.

I am not a liar.

If you tellm e I am stupid then you are as well. I bet I wil lsee you here again as well dso same goes for you

Like I care if YOU think Im stupid. Everyone here KNOWS who the stupid one is.

Like I said, you are full of excuses. You claim to have run these cars from a roll but where is your proof? Just more excuses and lies. Go get your F'ing camera and RUN THEM FROM A STOP ON FILM. Theres nothing else to say here, no one is buying your bull****, everyone is on to you and your ways.

Any further talk from you now without the Vid that you have promised is futile. Your wasting time. Come back with the Vid. See ya stoops.
Old 11-14-2005, 04:57 PM

I will. We did fro ma roll, just as kpeople who was there. FYI you can do it as well.

I have a new video with the M6 vs 550 HP Ruf 911 Turbo R with 780 Nm. But I guess that is not interesting for you.
Old 11-14-2005, 05:28 PM

Hey Gustav,
How's your little b*tch Adam doing? Still bragging about daddy's toys.
Does he have a job yet or is he still in high school popping zits and sucking off daddy's trust fund?
Dont call me names....i am "GUSTAV the TERRIBLE"....jerkoff
Trying to rationalize with Gustav about ANYTHING
Old 11-14-2005, 05:29 PM

Sorry ian? Can you post thought out comments instead of nonsense?
Old 11-14-2005, 05:55 PM

I think it's funny seeing full grown adults argue about stuff like this. It's very entertaining though.

Facts:

M5 will out handle an E55 on a road course
E55 will hand the M5 it's *** @ the 1/4 mile

Nuff said, everyone STFU,

Thanks.
Old 11-14-2005, 09:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55
Originally Posted by SportyS
I think it's funny seeing full grown adults argue about stuff like this. It's very entertaining though.

Facts:

M5 will out handle an E55 on a road course
E55 will hand the M5 it's *** @ the 1/4 mile

Nuff said, everyone STFU,

Thanks.
Amen. By the way, Impro, why does it matter what you post on Gustav's board? You know that the guys that matter come and check out this board, too. Just say what you have to say here.

Last edited by enzom; 11-14-2005 at 09:42 PM.
Old 11-14-2005, 11:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Bull****. Bull****, bull****, bull****, bull****. Anyone can go to your Race Stories forums and see that you're lying through your goddamn teeth. Further, as can be seen in the post in which I originated this thread, you moved my video to the OFF TOPIC forum, NOT to the competitors forum. You can't even keep your lies straight.

Honestly, do you really think you're fooling anyone with this crap? I already posted links of YOU posting videos with no BMW content in your Race Stories forum, and links of OTHER posts of non-BMW cars.

And you have the sack to claim you're not a liar? Truly laughable. You've done nothing but lie since you entered into this thread.

More bull****. A child could read that post and understand. I asked you simple questions, which again and again and again you've refused to answer, AND you moderated the post entirely from your forum, because you bloody well know that I nailed you in not one, but multiple lies. Nothing but pathetic bull****.

And the reason you won't answer the questions is that you know you are pinned, exposed as a true liar, slanderer, and hypocrite, and your last, pathetic line of defense is to keep dodging and avoiding, punctuating your posts with cute little winkie faces hoping nobody will notice.

The only problem with this line of defense is that people can read the posts you've written, the posts of mine you've deleted, the posts of others whom you falsely accuse of violating your terms of service and of being "rude" when their posts were exceedingly polite, and the lying posts you've made here to try and spin your way out if the tangled web you've woven.

I am not a liar.
The facts clearly show otherwise. Which is, of course, why you continously moderate facts from your forum. There was nothing violating your terms of use in my posing those questions; you simply moderated them because you know they show you to be aliar, and because you're too dishonest to answer them.

Unfortunately, you cannot moderate us here, and now this forum has nearly 2,000 views. I took a chainsaw to your credibility, and I must confess that I had one helluva time doing it, because you richly deserve it.

And now that videos of a non-BMW provided M5 running against, and losing to, the same models your ringer beat have been posted, we see just how reliable your videos are as well. As I have long maintained, your videos are rigged, and your cars are BMW-supplied ringers.

You are a stupid liar. Anyone can go back through this post, read the links in your forum, and see how much of a liar you are.

Pathetic.

Last edited by Improviz; 11-15-2005 at 01:58 AM.
Old 11-15-2005, 12:23 AM

I will. We did fro ma roll, just as kpeople who was there. FYI you can do it as well.

I have a new video with the M6 vs 550 HP Ruf 911 Turbo R with 780 Nm. But I guess that is not interesting for you.

If it is like the video of the modified rs4 nicely beating the m6 all the way to like 140+mph it would be nice to see the m6 being slapped around by the Ruf. Well with the Ruf I am sure it will beat the m6 much worse than the rs4 did.

BTW don't tell anybody that you are not a liar gustav. You lied your *** off in rs6.com forums and you didn't even have the guts to go and accept that you have lied. Even though I have proved your big BS and lie you still did try to slide your way off off it.

Last edited by zumbalak; 11-15-2005 at 12:45 AM.
Old 11-15-2005, 02:15 AM

Zumbalaak: yes, I told it was Autboahn or airfield when maybe it was not Oh my... I never brake speed limits. Yes that might be a lie

OK; impro whatever you say it doesnt make sence. Please keep your answers short. Haha, "tangled we you woven". You have fantasy And energy

If you just could have kept your anwers short without namecalllings I would have tried to bother and reply to you but I now just give a general answer. In anycase I have no problems tlakign wityh you guys here. But the namecallign from you makes it evident that you are just a mad Mercedes owner. Use normal discussion, withotu fluff and anmecalligns then we can have a discussion.

I enjoy Mercedes videos, I liked the SL-R vs SL65 here:

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=62015

Great video.

Impro I guess you never accept the fact that E55 owner have not been respected fellow members on my site.Anyway, take care
Old 11-15-2005, 02:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
More twisting and evasion....

.....zero substance.
Old 11-15-2005, 02:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by enzom
Amen. By the way, Impro, why does it matter what you post on Gustav's board? You know that the guys that matter come and check out this board, too. Just say what you have to say here.
I posted it for a simple reason: because I wanted the viewers of his forums who do not frequent other boards to get an up close and personal look of this hypocrite in action. I knew Gustav to be a fool, and had anticipated that he would moderate the thread, and he did not disappoint. I put a nice juicy little bone in front of the little doggy, and he bit, painting himself into a corner in the process. It is always more satisfying to shoot an opponent with ammunition supplied by him.

Gustav should learn a bit of chess, but frankly he seems more the checkers type.
Old 12-05-2005, 09:31 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55
Improv -

Great idea.
Old 12-05-2005, 09:54 PM

Come on guys! I can see Impro's point when a troller comes on and bashes MB and rants and raves about "the competitor". There have been legitimate occurrences which have ticked me off too and it is amusing to see Impro get on them and "rip them a new one."

BUT, Gustav is not one of them! He is always polite. Even in the face of personal attacks, he always maintains his etiquette and refuses to get into personal attacks. So he has shown a few videos which show M5 or M6 beating MB and the like!! What is the big deal? If one doesn't like the videos, then just don't click on the link!
He hasn't broken any of this site's by-laws, for if he had then he would have been banned!
He is not anti-Mercedes as much as you would like to believe in order to fuel your rage. For example, on M5board, member Lonman posted a video of his SL 55 DEMOLISHING the E39 M5 three years ago. What did Gustav do about it??? ---> He put the video up on his website's server

Impro,
You might have had a bad experience on the website (and I have read all the related posts) but I firmly believe it was a huge misunderstanding
Old 12-06-2005, 12:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
'03 G500, '13 G63, '17 GLS63,
Does Gustav own a new M5?
Old 12-06-2005, 12:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
RezF, I do not believe it's a misunderstanding. Gustav has shown a clear pattern, and I demonstrated it in the posts above; no reason to rehash it. He banned members from our forum from participating in his forums for no reason, lied about his reasons, and censored numerous posts, all the while trolling here and posting BMW marketing videos that he produces free of charge for BMW using BMW-provided press cars.

Which is fine, but I think his actions are contemptable, and cross a line.

And I think BMW should be made aware that there are an awful lot of people who don't like this, and don't think it reflects well upon BMW to be using a piece of **** like this to be their spokesperson.

Sorry, but this guy is #1 on my ****list right now. Whether he posts little winkie faces while he's censoring people and trolling doesn't change the fact that he's censoring people and trolling with BMW-provided press car videos.
Old 12-06-2005, 04:48 AM

This is just hilarious! The comment about AdamT was quite tough though....
Old 12-08-2005, 01:26 PM
MBWorld Founder

ones too fast according to CHP!
Originally Posted by Improviz
Honestly, moderators: can't we give this ***** a taste of his own medicine???
You are no better then him, and you are walking a fine line here. Your thread calling people to "tattle" on him, is WAY over the line.

Funny how some people always point the finger, yet are just as out of line and then the ones they are pointing at. They never see that though.

I seriously recommend that you let it go. Your personal attacks are not welcomed by this forum and really should stop.

If "we moderators" ban him, you will be banned with him, as your actions are no better then his.

Please think about that.

Thanks
Brad
Old 12-08-2005, 01:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by otoupalik
You are no better then him, and you are walking a fine line here. Your thread calling people to "tattle" on him, is WAY over the line.

Funny how some people always point the finger, yet are just as out of line and then the ones they are pointing at. They never see that thouhg.

I seriously recommend that you let it go. Your personal attacks are not welcomed by this forum and really should stop.

If "we moderators" ban him, you will be banned with him, as your actions are no better then his.

Please think about that.

Thanks
Brad
Wow, moderators really are around this place. Chill Brad. BTW, you Evo boys got an 11 second E55 yet?
Old 12-08-2005, 01:40 PM
MBWorld Founder

ones too fast according to CHP!
Dunno - I think we might. We have two cars that are ready to run the lights, just need to get it done.

As for this issue, I won't chill. This is among the worst things I have seen anybody do on a board in a while. If you agree or disagree with Gustav, that is your prerogative. We allow people to post more freely here then M5board, and we allowed him to post his distaste over and over.

HOWEVER... We are all car guys here. We are all enthusiasts. "tattling" on Gustav with BMW is immature and totally out of line. Would you like it if someone compiled all your posts, and built a matrix of how much time you are on this board during work hours, then forwarded it to your boss? That is very analogous to what you have done.

I for one am appalled and will not allow our board to be used for this.

Now, on to the M5 v. E55. I have driven both, and must say the e55 feels much faster. The M5 just doesn't have the punch that the e55 has. Just one mans opinion.

thanks
Brad
Old 12-08-2005, 01:56 PM
Almost a Member!

BMW 530i, Porsche Cayenne S
Dunno - I think we might. We have two cars that are ready to run the lights, just need to get it done.

As for this issue, I won't chill. This is among the worst things I have seen anybody do on a board in a while. If you agree or disagree with Gustav, that is your prerogative. We allow people to post more freely here then M5board, and we allowed him to post his distaste over and over.

HOWEVER... We are all car guys here. We are all enthusiasts. "tattling" on Gustav with BMW is immature and totally out of line. Would you like it if someone compiled all your posts, and built a matrix of how much time you are on this board during work hours, then forwarded it to your boss? That is very analogous to what you have done.

Now, on to the M5 v. E55. I have driven both, and must say the e55 feels much faster. The M5 just doesn't have the punch that the e55 has. Just one mans opinion.

thanks
Brad

How bout the handling between the two cars?
Old 12-08-2005, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by beachbod
How bout the handling between the two cars?
I don't think there ever really was any debate in that department
Old 12-08-2005, 04:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

thanks
Brad
As for the matrix, I am the boss so complain away. I'm surprised by your reaction though. This doesn't seem all that bad imo. Gustav is a jerk on his board and tolerable on this one.

Your offense at this almost seems weird to me. Faking timeslips and using different names on this board is much more offensive in my opinion but no posts by mods. And I don't think they were needed, but those offenses were much worse in my opinion.
Old 12-08-2005, 05:00 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
The fake timeslips were rooted out. Actually if I recall, I posted a picture of the two timeslips magnified together.

As for the using different names, tell me when that happens, and I'll make a judgement from there.
Old 12-08-2005, 05:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG
i think moderators should close all E55 vs M5 topics.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Gustav the hypocrite: