Sponsored by:

E55 firesale?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2006, 08:38 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
E63S
Originally Posted by metalica_23
Yep, mine's getting delievered this week from out of state. There are still good deals abound if you look hard enough. I'm sure I didn't get the best deal, but I was able to get a price of $2k under invoice. Whether you lease or buy, it's a pretty good price (at least on the east coast).
It's too bad [we] Bostonians have to go out of state to get a good deal. Actually, I am amazed at the variability in pricing, from invoice here, to below down the seaboard, to sticker in Florida.
Old 04-28-2006, 01:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 Diavel
There is definitely some fireselling going on. I just made a deal for a Barolo Red 2006 out of NJ at $12K off MSRP. Yeah I know the color is a little unusual but that's some serious depreciation savings. And they got two more for the same deal.
Old 04-29-2006, 01:36 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
E63S
Originally Posted by amgplayer
There is definitely some fireselling going on. I just made a deal for a Barolo Red 2006 out of NJ at $12K off MSRP. Yeah I know the color is a little unusual but that's some serious depreciation savings. And they got two more for the same deal.
CONGRATS! I seriously consider that car and I think it's a great color, especially if you are leasing it, beacause you don't to worry about the limited appeal of the color on resale. Again, I personally like it alot...if it had 1-2 more options, I would have jumped on it last month, but it was a top contender.

Now, on a related note, why the heck did this dealer (Princeton) have 3 -- count 'em 3 -- Red Borolo E55s? All equipped similary, one had one more option, but all 3 were $88-89K MSRP. This is bizzare, IMO.
Old 04-29-2006, 10:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 Diavel
Originally Posted by SoxFan
CONGRATS! I seriously consider that car and I think it's a great color, especially if you are leasing it, beacause you don't to worry about the limited appeal of the color on resale. Again, I personally like it alot...if it had 1-2 more options, I would have jumped on it last month, but it was a top contender.

Now, on a related note, why the heck did this dealer (Princeton) have 3 -- count 'em 3 -- Red Borolo E55s? All equipped similary, one had one more option, but all 3 were $88-89K MSRP. This is bizzare, IMO.
Thanks. I'm ready for something different and with the reduced price, wheels and body mods are in order. I only wish it had parktronic. I was going to pick-up a pewter 06' with 700 miles today but when they called yesterday I had to jump.

When I asked him who stuck him with these cars he laughed and said one was an order that backed out for a CL600. I'm think their buyer got crazy one day with a case of ADD while working in Netstar and didn't remember ordering the first car.