Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

E55 k4 vs Bmw M6 video!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-28-2006, 09:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 378 Likes on 244 Posts
'22 Alpina B7,'21 G63 Renntech obviously (wife), Wrangler(kids)
Originally Posted by Ahmed
Its funny how none of you bozos that are shooting off your mouths have posted a video to prove otherwise!

Atleast this gustav guy came out of the blue with PROOOF! Slowed down or not slowed down, that Kleeman was being reeled in like a marlen on a line! BY A STOCK CAR!!!!
It's also interesting that most of these loudmouths apparently claim to have better,faster Kleemann cars then original Kleemann demonstrator driven by Kleemann people...
Old 10-28-2006, 11:14 AM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
We all live in the real world... 150-160 plus races just dont happen on the streets that often, at least in Cali. For the 99% of the time that we do line up or get a rolling race with an M6, we should win- just dont do it over 150 mph.

I will lose all day to an M6 on an airstrip (or whatever that place was) so therefore I will not be seen at an airstrip in the near future. I have no doubt that car will put a can of whoop a$$ on us after a certain mph but at least its not 60, 70, 80... you get the picture.

Its a 9 inning baseball game almost all the time, the M6 wins in the 13th.

With that being said, much respect the M6, I almost bought one but got a CL65 instead.
Old 10-28-2006, 11:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by Gustav
You guys are too funny. I will send you 2-3 three more scripted videos. Did I mention that this was from Kleeman HQ.

Anyway, Kleeman guys are top notch and true enthusiasts. Too bad you guys are not
So why is it when the Kleeman guys, whom you now cheer as "true enthusiasts", posted on your board about this race, you moderated their post?

What a joke.
Old 10-28-2006, 11:56 AM

2003-E55
Bla Bla Bla Bla....

Poor quality...but you will be able to see the results...i passed him at around 200kph...for better viewing change the video screen size to 'original size'. Please chill dude...imagine what would be the result if i raced him now with my K4...

K2_vs_Moded M5

Originally Posted by Ahmed
Its funny how none of you bozos that are shooting off your mouths have posted a video to prove otherwise!

Atleast this gustav guy came out of the blue with PROOOF! Slowed down or not slowed down, that Kleeman was being reeled in like a marlen on a line! BY A STOCK CAR!!!!

Last edited by E.fifty.5; 10-28-2006 at 12:02 PM.
Old 10-28-2006, 12:05 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ML 320 CDI
Having sat in an M6 whilst racing a standard E55 I would have to say that the vid is

My freinds M6 beat the E55 but not by much and this was from a standing start up untill about 150mph. Just seems strange to me that the E in the vid is a K4 and at the end looked like he had completely run out of steam.
Sorry Gustav but you talk crap.
Old 10-28-2006, 12:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Gustav the Hypocrite, part II:

Now he's whining about being banned here, after censoring, moderating, and banning multiple members of this forum for doing the same thing he does here:
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=83445

I responded, for which the hypocrite will probably ban me.
Old 10-28-2006, 01:47 PM

2005 Brilliant Silver E55
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Alex if you read this lets get some video's up. I had my phone stolen so I lost everyones phone numbers. You have a M6, and we both know alot of kleemann e55's in the area. I wouldnt mind running either. If not, we can all hit the track for a rental. I can get at least 3 M5's out.
BJ told me what happened...that sucks. I hope your car is ok. Congrats BTW, I didn't even know you had a CLK55K that's awesome! Can't wait to see it. I haven't been to the meets due to work, I'll try to show up this coming Tuesday.

I'm down...I know what the outcome will be. M6 lose everytime from a dig and win everytime past 120. I have done these races already in my M5 vs E55, both cars were bone stock. The owner of the E55 I believe comes on this board every now and then. He had E55, then CLS55, and now M6.

I agree that on US roads, the 55K cars have an advantage since I don't recall the last time I hit 150 in my M6. However, whether some like it or not I think it's great that Gustav is capturing all these amazing videos of various supercars etc. That Z06 is one fast ****!!!

I drove the E63 and was not very impressed and wondered why MB went sorta backwards on the E. I really miss my Renntech E55 for around town cruising. My M6, after it got lowered and 20 inch wheels is just too brutal to drive in downtown DC I'm debating between a used 05 S65 or 07 Audi S8 for that purpose....I know off topic here.

Ahmad, I'll probably see you this coming Tuesday and don't let anyone steal your car til after I see it
Old 10-28-2006, 01:52 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by E55_POWER
Ahmad, I'll probably see you this coming Tuesday and don't let anyone steal your car til after I see it
I'll try not to get jacked again. The car will be at the shop on monday for an estimate so hopefully I can pick it up by tuesday night and bring it to kingstowne. I agree with the E55 winning from a dig and the M6 catching and passing at higher speeds. Spero should be getting his z06 soon. I guess we can talk more on tuesday, take care.

Last edited by blackbenzz; 10-28-2006 at 01:59 PM.
Old 10-28-2006, 02:23 PM

Here are the facts of the race:

Race is done to 250km/hr

As the e55 has had like a few car lengths on the m6, e55 has reached the 250km mark much earlier than the m6 (maybe 2-3 seconds).

So as they have already reached the 250 mark, the e55 driver most likely shut it down, and eased off the gas.

And the m6 was mainly catching an already slowing car.

And they claim victory???

Whahahahahaha

It just proves that m6 was beaten hard.

These videos as are set up by Gustav should be taken with the facts he states, and should be thought clearly.

In other races, the same happens as well, because the races are set up to 250km/hr max speed. Once the person reaches that they ease the gas, and in any video where the m6 or the m5 catches up a car, it means they are catching up with a decelarating car not accelerating.

So no victory there.

But of course he will never accept that truth.

I caught him lying multiple times, and he never accepted the fact that he is a liar. You can see the history of my posts where I prove his lies.

PS: Gustav can complain like a girl about being banned from MBworld, he banned me from m5board just because I said m5 will beat an enzo

Really the duechebag banned me even though I did not even say a single bad thing about the m5, and now crying like a baby? What's up with that?

Last edited by zumbalak; 10-28-2006 at 02:38 PM.
Old 10-28-2006, 03:12 PM
Administrator

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
Originally Posted by Improviz
Now he's whining about being banned here, after censoring, moderating, and banning multiple members of this forum for doing the same thing he does here:
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=83445

I responded, for which the hypocrite will probably ban me.
{mod hat off}

Thanx for providing the link.

It would seem to me that based on the title, OK; finally got banned from mbworld.org, that he had been expecting this for quite some time now. Actually he seemed to be proud of his accomplishment. The other thing I noticed is that he quoted an appearent private communication where he, to his credit, deleted the other's name. Now what transpired pre and post of that quote? Why did he post this thread which implies that he was in communications with someone? Seems to me that these actions of his are debatable from both sides of the fence. But in either case I can see where he ignored the rights to privacy and tries to once again sway others to his point of view (similar discussion linked by improviz here in that thread over there.

{mod hat on}
Old 10-28-2006, 05:21 PM

02ml500sport/maxima06-6speed
Hi
Old 10-28-2006, 05:33 PM

02ml500sport/maxima06-6speed
hi every1 , im new to this forum , Uhm and i think you guys are arguing for no reason here , no m6 did not beat the e55k4 and its a FACT , as you've all seen the race was up to 250 km/h and the benz just got to there faster than the beemer and then he let of the gas , while beemer was still pulling.
And yes e63 does feel really irratating comparing to the 55 even tho 63 is faster.
Old 10-28-2006, 05:39 PM

2009 C63 Black on Black
Thumbs down Now you know why!!!

Originally Posted by zumbalak
Here are the facts of the race:

Race is done to 250km/hr

As the e55 has had like a few car lengths on the m6, e55 has reached the 250km mark much earlier than the m6 (maybe 2-3 seconds).

So as they have already reached the 250 mark, the e55 driver most likely shut it down, and eased off the gas.

And the m6 was mainly catching an already slowing car.

And they claim victory???

Whahahahahaha

It just proves that m6 was beaten hard.

These videos as are set up by Gustav should be taken with the facts he states, and should be thought clearly.

In other races, the same happens as well, because the races are set up to 250km/hr max speed. Once the person reaches that they ease the gas, and in any video where the m6 or the m5 catches up a car, it means they are catching up with a decelarating car not accelerating.

So no victory there.

But of course he will never accept that truth.

I caught him lying multiple times, and he never accepted the fact that he is a liar. You can see the history of my posts where I prove his lies.

PS: Gustav can complain like a girl about being banned from MBworld, he banned me from m5board just because I said m5 will beat an enzo

Really the duechebag banned me even though I did not even say a single bad thing about the m5, and now crying like a baby? What's up with that?
Remember when Gustav was crying because someone trashed his M5? no wonder they took a baseball bat to it in addition to taking wheels etc.. I think this guy is a terrorist!!!!
Old 10-28-2006, 05:49 PM
M&M

Are you guys watching the same video I am? The M6 switched on the tractor beam long before the beacon for the end of the race. If your eyesight is good you can see if the Kleeman lets up. It doesn't till the beacon, & the M6 was reeling it in at a rate of knots.

But hey, don't take my word for it. Watch the video again. Amazing that educated, intelligent adults can make up excuses like that.
Old 10-28-2006, 06:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by M&M
Are you guys watching the same video I am? The M6 switched on the tractor beam long before the beacon for the end of the race. If your eyesight is good you can see if the Kleeman lets up. It doesn't till the beacon, & the M6 was reeling it in at a rate of knots.

But hey, don't take my word for it. Watch the video again. Amazing that educated, intelligent adults can make up excuses like that.
OK, so what's your excuse for this one then, Singh? K2 vs modded M5, K2 reels him in and blows by...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...14243445275051
Old 10-28-2006, 06:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 378 Likes on 244 Posts
'22 Alpina B7,'21 G63 Renntech obviously (wife), Wrangler(kids)
Question

Originally Posted by deaguero
Remember when Gustav was crying because someone trashed his M5? no wonder they took a baseball bat to it in addition to taking wheels etc.. I think this guy is a terrorist!!!!
What is wrong with you???!!!
Old 10-28-2006, 06:58 PM
M&M

Dunno, excuses are for losers. Maybe that race went down like that. Well done to the K2.

What's your excuse for the Kleeman car, driven by Kleeman people getting run down?
Old 10-28-2006, 07:14 PM

2009 C63 Black on Black
Thumbs down hey Arsehole!

Originally Posted by absent
What is wrong with you???!!!
Nothings wrong with me! There is definitely something wrong with you. You are AWOL or absent on this so go $crew yourself!
Old 10-28-2006, 07:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by M&M
Dunno, excuses are for losers. Maybe that race went down like that. Well done to the K2.

What's your excuse for the Kleeman car, driven by Kleeman people getting run down?
Well, for one, I have my suspicions about that M6 being "stock", given the following:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...841547904&q=m6

That is a 996 Turbo, which is not nearly as fast as the new one, barely getting edged by a stock M6.

Now look at Gustav's vid:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...205155527&q=m6

I mean, I dunno, it seems like the Gustav M6 is just a little, tiny bit faster from a roll than the one in the video above... But who knows; maybe the guy in the other one can't manage to flip those paddle shifters correctly...

And then there is the controversy about Kleeman's post, which gustav deleted from his board, wherein they stated they'd been told it was a standing-start race and had lowered their tire pressure....this would definitely hurt them at higher speeds more than at lower, and I fail to see why this post would be deleted if everything was on the up and up.

Can't dispute that M6s are wicked fast at 120+, but in most countries you will lose your license in a big hurry if you drive at or near that speed, let alone above it, so...kind of a moot point imo. Clearly, down low the M6 got its clock cleaned.

Last edited by Improviz; 10-28-2006 at 07:21 PM.
Old 10-28-2006, 07:24 PM
M&M

Well, for one, I have my suspicions about that M6 being "stock", .
YEah I'm sure the K4 was stock.

You do, of course, realise that "I'm sure the car wasn't stock" sounds like a lame excuse?

ANd I bet you didn't notice the K4 jumped the throttle before the M6.
Old 10-28-2006, 07:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by M&M
YEah I'm sure the K4 was stock.
Had someone claimed it was, you might have a point, but this is a red herring.

Originally Posted by M&M
You do, of course, realise that "I'm sure the car wasn't stock" sounds like a lame excuse?
I'm quite certain that any data point which illustrates just how suspicious the car's performance is, even videos which plainly demonstrate that this M6 is obviously substantially quicker than others, is a "lame excuse" in your mind, Sherwin.

But we have two other races to look at, and both of them show that that M is suspiciously fast. If a K2 doesn't get blown away by a modded M5 at triple digits in one video while Gustav's miracle M6 pulls a K4, and if a 996 TT barely gets edged by an M6 in one rolling-start video while in Gustav's it gets pulled by multiple lengths, then imo something is definitely, quite literally, rotten in Denmark.

Originally Posted by M&M
ANd I bet you didn't notice the K4 jumped the throttle before the M6.
And I'll bet you didn't notice that the modded M5 jumped on it first in the video vs. the K2, yet the K2 reeled him in.

Interesting, huh?

Btw, you ducked my question: if everything was on the up and up, then why did the folks at Kleeman claim Gustav had told them it was to be standing-start runs, which led them to use lower tire pressures? And why did Gustav delete the posts where they wrote this? For what reason would these posts get deleted, prey tell?

Last edited by Improviz; 10-28-2006 at 07:41 PM.
Old 10-28-2006, 07:42 PM
M&M

OK whatever, what a sore loser. You do realise that 2 sets of cars might not have the same result? You say M6 vs 996 turbo was better in video A vs video B or whatever.

WTF? Are you serious? You base your claim on this? C'mon I know you are more intelligent than that.

1stly no 2 cars are the same.

2ndly what fuel, fuel level, weight in trunk, etc did each car have?

3rdly, who punched it 1st, in what gear, etc. When 2 powerful cars race, someone going WOT befor the other makes a big difference.

I could go on, but I rather live in la-la land & say cars are modded cos they faster than I saw in another vid.

Weird that the Kleeman guys who modify cars for a living didn't claim the M6 was modded & they were there.
Old 10-28-2006, 07:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by M&M
OK whatever, what a sore loser. You do realise that 2 sets of cars might not have the same result? You say M6 vs 996 turbo was better in video A vs video B or whatever.

WTF? Are you serious? You base your claim on this? C'mon I know you are more intelligent than that.
I base my claim on evidence. You wish to dismiss 2/3 of the evidence here, with no reason. I don't.

Originally Posted by M&M
1stly no 2 cars are the same.

2ndly what fuel, fuel level, weight in trunk, etc did each car have?

3rdly, who punched it 1st, in what gear, etc. When 2 powerful cars race, someone going WOT befor the other makes a big difference.
We can watch those videos and see who punched it first. And as I said, and you are ignoring: in the modded M5 vs K2 video, the M5 *clearly* punched it first, and *clearly* got reeled in by a K2, which has far less horsepower than a K4.

So far, you have made no attempt to explain this discrepancy, only gesticulate and desparately try to wave away facts with babble.

Originally Posted by M&M
I could go on, but I rather live in la-la land & say cars are modded cos they faster than I saw in another vid.
We aren't talking a mild difference here. In one vid, the M6 beat a 996 TT by a length or two, while in the other one it pulled more like ten lengths. This is a huge discrepancy, and oddly enough, these discrepancies always seem to feature Gustav.

Originally Posted by M&M
Weird that the Kleeman guys who modify cars for a living didn't claim the M6 was modded & they were there.
We cannot read what they did, or did not, claim, because Gustav deleted their posts from his board. However, several people from this forum have stated that Kleeman did post on Gustav's forum that they were misinformed, that they thought this was to be a standing-start race, and so had used lower tire pressures in the rear tires, which I'm sure an expert like yourself knows would in fact slow a car down at high speeds.

Again: Gustav deleted their posts. For the third time: why did he delete their claims that he had misled them about the race?
Old 10-28-2006, 07:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
Lack-O-Nookie

You guys are funny.

You all have insanely nice cars. I'm reading this while dressed like a friggin pirate awaiting my wife (the wench) to get ready for a Halloween party. I'm gonna go to this thing, get drunk, come home and bang my wife. And not ONCE am I gonna wonder if an M6 is faster from a roll or an E55 is faster from a dig.
Old 10-28-2006, 08:01 PM
M&M

We can watch those videos and see who punched it first. And as I said, and you are ignoring: in the modded M5 vs K2 video, the M5 *clearly* punched it first, and *clearly* got reeled in by a K2, which has far less horsepower than a K4.

So far, you have made no attempt to explain this discrepancy, only gesticulate and desparately try to wave away facts with babble.
You see unlike you I don't want to make excuses for a race where I wasn't there.

BUT, just for you I shall change my mind.

That street race is hardly scientific. Do we know the M5 owner is in the right mode, doesn't have dead bodies in the trunk, a sick car, bad fuel, a wife that's beating him with a pan when he hits high revs. WTF?

At the airfield we have Kleemann with a car that was in good condition (Kleeman have a dyno at their premises), Kleeman representatives driving, they knew they were racing, etc.

C'mon man, give it up already. You sound so lame.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: E55 k4 vs Bmw M6 video!