Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

E55 k4 vs Bmw M6 video!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-28-2006, 08:08 PM
M&M

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Impro, here's some random vids of E55's losing to M5's on street encounters. Why don't you analyse them & do a quick write-up of excuses. I saw a few from Saudi Arabia as well but I'm too lazy to look them up. It's pointless to analyse a street race video. WTF?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...48862260601688
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...79&q=E55+vs+M5
Old 10-28-2006, 08:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
12' C63 P31, 06' Supercharged Range, 08' BMW 550i
Originally Posted by Benz-O-Rama
You guys are funny.

You all have insanely nice cars. I'm reading this while dressed like a friggin pirate awaiting my wife (the wench) to get ready for a Halloween party. I'm gonna go to this thing, get drunk, come home and bang my wife. And not ONCE am I gonna wonder if an M6 is faster from a roll or an E55 is faster from a dig.
LOL... me too... this debate is so stupid.

Your night would be even better if you managed to bring home a slutty school teacher for a little ménage à trois. I know that's our plan for the night
Old 10-28-2006, 09:50 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by dragonAMG
LOL... me too...
You gettin drunk and banging Benz-O-Rama's wife, too?
Old 10-28-2006, 10:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

12' C63 P31, 06' Supercharged Range, 08' BMW 550i
Originally Posted by jangy
You gettin drunk and banging Benz-O-Rama's wife, too?
haha... LOL. I just re-read my post and that's pretty much how it sounded huh? HAHA.
Old 10-28-2006, 10:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 E55, '05 SLK55, a few others
Originally Posted by M&M
Hey Impro, here's some random vids of E55's losing to M5's on street encounters. Why don't you analyse them & do a quick write-up of excuses. I saw a few from Saudi Arabia as well but I'm too lazy to look them up. It's pointless to analyse a street race video. WTF?

Looked almost even to me, and niether was from a dead stop (as usual). In reference to the posted video, for the last time, it is physically impossible to get the results we saw if the E55 did indeed make 640 Hp and 900NM, and the M6 was stock. Get over it. No one here is saying the M6 isn't fast(Hell, I wouldn't mind owning one, Derrick seems to like his). Only the most expertly driven, strong running stock E55 could beat one in a drag, and has no chance above 120mph. A poorly driven K4 would destroy a stock M6. It's physics.

Last edited by Fast55; 10-28-2006 at 10:34 PM.
Old 10-28-2006, 10:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W221 S65 AMG
I think the race was legit.

What I would like to see is a race to the top end...of course that will never happen but you'd see the K4 own the M6 to 125mph...the M6 own the K4 and then the K4 pass the M6 due to more HP at 180mph (no limiters)....so who wins? Who cares? Each car is bad *** in their own right but I don't understand why BMW didn't make a car for the 1/4 with more torque. I guess they can't or they would have. And who really needs a car that is fast at 125+ speed unless you are on the autobahn.

How many of you have ever had a race on the street that was decided at above 125mph? I have only had that happen twice. I wasted an M3 in my S4from 0-145 and it passed me at 145mph. My S4 got beat at 120mph by a Supra but I had like 6 cars on him at 80mph. In the real world the winner usually stops after he is ahead and its apparent.
Old 10-28-2006, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by M&M

Hey MMMM

You bring the same old video that was filmed in Istanbul, and was discussed here.

First of all the e55 can not be chipped as they claim, because there is no AMG tuner in Istanbul, or in Turkey. Second of all nobody knows how many people were in the e55 vs the m5 etc.

I thought you would be buying an M5 and film your own videos. Oh forgot how the lies that you have told so many people in Audiworld forums, and then the pictures I have posted that showed you were completely lying.
Gustav and you, get along well no doubt, two liars, big liars, and two liars that have been caught and proved that you both were lying on different occasions.
So why would even anybody bother to spend time to hear what a liar is saying (most likely another lie )
Old 10-28-2006, 11:44 PM
Out Of Control!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This thread feels like UFC MBWorld style.

*Let's get it on!!!* LOL
Old 10-29-2006, 12:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by M&M
You see unlike you I don't want to make excuses for a race where I wasn't there.

BUT, just for you I shall change my mind.

That street race is hardly scientific. Do we know the M5 owner is in the right mode, doesn't have dead bodies in the trunk, a sick car, bad fuel, a wife that's beating him with a pan when he hits high revs. WTF?
Oh, goodie, you want to play the supposition game? Answer: no, we do not. We also do not know that the car wasn't really piloted by the Easter Bunny dressed in a human suit, or that gravity waves didn't intervene and slow the M6's down in both cases, whilst miraculously leaving the car alone in Gustav's case.

Nor do we know if the road was covered with mayonaise in the case of the videos I showed, or if little pixies came in and magically pushed Gustav's car at a faster rate than the M5 and M6 in the videos I linked.

What we *do* know, however, is that in the videos I linked, two different M cars, an M5 and an M6, did not seem to be exhibiting anywhere *close* to the performance exhibited by the M6 in Gustav's video.

And what you haven't done in any way, shape, or form, is provide any sort of convincing reason why "only" the Gustav video is somehow "the gold standard" of all BMW M car videos.

Nor have you addressed the FACT that the people at Kleeman DID go to gustav's forum and complain that they had been led to believe that it was going to be a standing-start race, and that as a result, they lowered the pressure in their rear tires. Nor have you addressed why this post was deleted by gustav, what possible reason he could have for deleting it. Instead you have avoided debate, used repeated red herrings, and outright supposition.

You would simply have us, despite the fact that Kleeman did what they did, and gustav did what he did to their posts, and the non-Gustav videos show nothing of the sort, cast them all aside, and believe that the car in the Gustav video was unstock, while these other M5 and M6 drivers apparently raced their cars with the parking brakes on.

Originally Posted by M&M
At the airfield we have Kleemann with a car that was in good condition (Kleeman have a dyno at their premises), Kleeman representatives driving, they knew they were racing, etc.
Oh, but gee, how do we know that the Kleeman people were in the right mode, didn't have dead bodies in the trunk, a sick car, bad fuel, a wife that's beating him with a pan when he hits high revs. WTF?

Wow, your own idiotic argument-by-dodge-and-supposition works equally as poorly when it's used against you. WTF??

Originally Posted by M&M
C'mon man, give it up already. You sound so lame.
The only lame thing here is your lame, substanceless supposition. How do we know that Santa Claus wasn't in the trunk of the Kleeman car having Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer scrape his hoof on the track to slow the Kleeman down at the end?
Old 10-29-2006, 12:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by M&M
Wow, so in order to establish the credibility of Gustav's video, you cite one of gustav's videos? Ooooooh, you really are a fantastic debater, lol. Kudos to you, lol....

And as to the first one: "chipped E55"?? On a supercharged car? Kinda thought you needed to affect pulley mods on a supercharged car to get performance gains, but hey: wtf do I and the guys who actually own these things know?

But hey, if you want to disregard the videos or believe in magic pixies and/or gravity waves pushing this particular M6 along at a far faster clip than the other ones in the other videos running the same models, then by all means, do so.

Oh, and as Zumbalak said: you wrote in this forum that you were something like second on the list to get an M5. This was two years ago.

Where is your M5, Sherwin?
Old 10-29-2006, 12:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 378 Likes on 244 Posts
'22 Alpina B7,'21 G63 Renntech obviously (wife), Wrangler(kids)
Originally Posted by deaguero
Nothings wrong with me! There is definitely something wrong with you. You are AWOL or absent on this so go $crew yourself!
WTF????
Calm yourself down ,would you?
Getting yourself upset like that over a silly "who's car is faster" may be harmful to your health.....
Old 10-29-2006, 01:02 AM

living in cali and having a m6 and a sl 65 at one point, i dont find it hard to believe that the m6 caught up and passed it. it really starts hauling in 3rd gear at about 5000 rpm's and it wont stop till your at 200. even the 65 felt a little sluggish from 60-150
Old 10-29-2006, 01:03 AM

in la there are many windy roads also, where the m6 and m5 kill most e55's
Old 10-29-2006, 01:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
Originally Posted by Vic55
We all live in the real world... 150-160 plus races just dont happen on the streets that often, at least in Cali. For the 99% of the time that we do line up or get a rolling race with an M6, we should win- just dont do it over 150 mph.

I will lose all day to an M6 on an airstrip (or whatever that place was) so therefore I will not be seen at an airstrip in the near future. I have no doubt that car will put a can of whoop a$$ on us after a certain mph but at least its not 60, 70, 80... you get the picture.

Its a 9 inning baseball game almost all the time, the M6 wins in the 13th.
Of all the posts in this thread, this makes the most sense to me.
You guys are funny.

You all have insanely nice cars. I'm reading this while dressed like a friggin pirate awaiting my wife (the wench) to get ready for a Halloween party. I'm gonna go to this thing, get drunk, come home and bang my wife. And not ONCE am I gonna wonder if an M6 is faster from a roll or an E55 is faster from a dig.
lol...how true
These are two great cars...yet some are willing to waste away a weekend on who's what and what's who
Old 10-29-2006, 01:30 AM
Banned

F248 F1
You guys are funny.

best post part 1 !
Old 10-29-2006, 01:30 AM
Banned

F248 F1
Originally Posted by dragonAMG
LOL... me too... this debate is so stupid.

Your night would be even better if you managed to bring home a slutty school teacher for a little ménage à trois. I know that's our plan for the night
best post part 2!!!
Old 10-29-2006, 02:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 161 Likes on 130 Posts
R129 SL55 AMG & W208 CLK55 AMG
Originally Posted by zumbalak
First of all the e55 can not be chipped as they claim, because there is no AMG tuner in Istanbul, or in Turkey
Can't he just send his ECU away to get remapped?
Old 10-29-2006, 02:45 AM
M&M

Originally Posted by Improviz
Oh, but gee, how do we know that the Kleeman people were in the right mode, didn't have dead bodies in the trunk, a sick car, bad fuel, a wife that's beating him with a pan when he hits high revs. WTF?
Because this was an arranged, publicized race that Kleeman trailored the car to. C'mon man, Surely you aren't that dumb.

You show me some street race vid & then you complain when I post some. I don't give a flying **** about whether the E55 was really chipped or not. The point is it's a street race video where the E55 loses. I don't know the circumstances of that race. I won't accept that at a representative video.

But you will accept some other street video where the K2 beats the M5.

C'mon man, you are a pathetic whining crybaby. Get over it. Some M6's/M5's are faster than others from the factory & some have drivers that can drive them better. The same applies to E55's.
Old 10-29-2006, 02:54 AM
M&M

Hey Impro, are you going to go on record on this thread & say that the M6 was not stock? Is that going to be your theory?

Would you like to please state what mods you think it has. There are pics of the M6's engine bay & tailpipes & sound of the engine, as well as on board videos where you can see the rev-counter.

SO if you choose to accept my wager & claim like a cr-baby loser that the M6is stock not then I would like a list of possible mods so I can take your post apart with evidence, one line at a time.

I guess maybe its possible to have some hidden mods that aren't visible or audible & yet the car revs to the same rpm & BMW M divsion didn't think of these great mods when they desigend these cars.

Of course there was a modded M5 at this event as well, but No-one tried to lie & say it was stock. Why was that Imp? Maybe its easy to see & hear the Kelleners mods. If these guys had a modded M6 they would say so & we would have a video of a modded vs stock M6.

Not that the K4 is stock anyway, so its a moot point. Boy are you on a hiding to nothing.

BTW, thanks for the interest but I didn't get the M5. I'm just so broke I can't afford even a Dacia.
Old 10-29-2006, 03:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 161 Likes on 130 Posts
R129 SL55 AMG & W208 CLK55 AMG
I have seen surprises after surprises involving Kleeman cars!

Surprise#1: CLK50K S8 losing to an E39 M5 with Exhaust and ECU.
Surprise#2: C55K S7 losing to a stock E60 M5.
Surprise#3: SL55K K3 losing to a 450hp Skyline GTR33.

Oh and before anyone complains and whines, we race long distances of around 1.5 to 2 kms. Which means in most cases, cars hit top end speeds of 260km/h to 310km/h

Last edited by Ahmed; 10-29-2006 at 03:14 AM.
Old 10-29-2006, 11:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Yawn...

As expected, M&M: for you, supposition only works in one direction. If two other videos by two different drivers in two different cars show dramatically different results than Gustav's video, why, it's obviously *not* that Gustav's car is putting out 50 horsepower more than the others, oh no; the only possible explanation is that either the three other drivers, or their cars had something wrong with them.

Period.

Because why? Well, because you want to promote BMWs, and therefore you will make excuses out the wazzoo for the BMWs, but of course everything went perfectly in all of the Mercedes.

And you were saying what earlier about your not "making excuses"?

Gustav pulls a 996 TT by ten lengths, and he's running a perfectly stock car.

He reels in a K4. Kleeman says the car was running low pressure in the rears because they'd been told it was a short standing-start race. Ignore this fact, repeatedly, but keep blathering about how the M6 must be stock. Repeat ad nauseum.

A different guy pulls one by one length, and there's something wrong with his car. Another guy in a modded M5 jumps on it well before the guy he's running in a K2, but the K2 runs him down. Only possible explanation: the guy in the modded M5 had his wife in the car hitting him on the head with a pan.

Oh, and then there's this one, of a stock SL55 (a tad slower than an E55) with 20" rims running a stock M5, twice, from 60-210 km/h. With somewhat dramatically different results than Gustav got:
http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...5a00acf91e.htm

Oh, and then there was the post from the folks at Kleeman themselves, which four straight times now you have ignored and refused to address, in which they stated that they had been misled about the intent of the race, had set their car up for a standing start run w/low rear tire pressures, and thus their car suffered at higher speeds. This post was deleted by Gustav. Which, of course, to you signifies not that anything is remotely suspicious, but in fact that everything is on the up and up.

But oh, no, by the Rules of M&M, we must simply ignore any and all countervailing evidence which doesn't support what M&M wants to shovel in order to further the cause of BMW, and humbly submit, His Will be done.

Yawn....

Oh, and wow: I hadn't realized that engine mods were visible from outside the car, but you apparently think that they are. So can you show me the Kleeman engine mods on the silver E55 in the video? Or, for that matter, can you show me the mods to the modded M5? I hadn't realized they'd filmed with X-ray cameras. Perhaps you could point us to that cut?

Oh, and so you lied about being on the list to purchase an M5, eh? What a surprise...you've never been caught lying here before!!

Last edited by Improviz; 10-29-2006 at 11:35 AM.
Old 10-29-2006, 11:31 AM

W211 E55AMG
E55 with 640hp is as fast as SLR. are you guys really saying that M6 is faster? please, get a nap.
Old 10-29-2006, 11:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 911 C4S
M6 might be able to achieve higher top speed due to better gearing, but other than that...... yawn.......
Old 10-29-2006, 12:46 PM

2003-E55
Here is an E55 K4 going from 50kph to 250kph in 19 seconds!!

GUSTAV can you show us that you can beat that with the same M6 thats in the video you posted!!!

If not, then please stop this whinning and enjoy your rides!!!

19sec
Old 10-29-2006, 01:30 PM
Super Moderator

W221
I find it funny that the K4 suddenly ran out of juice at the top and the "stock" M6 can slowly catch up to a K4 E55....I call BS...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: E55 k4 vs Bmw M6 video!