W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

E55 & 997S Having Fun In the Cyn's (VIDEOS)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-04-2006, 09:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
08 E63
Originally Posted by CynCarvin32
Ok, Ya go do it more often great idea.

I will say that you cleary are a better driver so lets not go prove it any longer.

It was nice to see the spot where Jangy flew off the road but for his sake he managed not to crash this time.

Track Days -- Safe

Canyon Road -- Not such a great idea boys.

Oh and we went 160 1x and 150 2x... real smart on nice sunny weekend.
i do agree w/ u that their canyon run CAN be dangerous but they are grown men and know the consequences of their action.

i just realize that it sounds funny coming from u since ur username is "CYNCARVIN32" LOL
Old 12-04-2006, 11:41 PM

07 E63,03 c4s,01 tahoe, 00 RL
Originally Posted by jtc55
i do agree w/ u that their canyon run CAN be dangerous but they are grown men and know the consequences of their action.

i just realize that it sounds funny coming from u since ur username is "CYNCARVIN32" LOL

+1
Old 12-04-2006, 11:42 PM
Super Moderator

Received 58 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre
damn! that looks like crazy fun! kinda makes me wish I shelled out some more (a lot more actually) money and got a p-car!

want to invite a lowly M3 to the party?
Old 12-04-2006, 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by nlpamg
damn! that looks like crazy fun! kinda makes me wish I shelled out some more (a lot more actually) money and got a p-car!

want to invite a lowly M3 to the party?
All, are always welcomed, we enjoy our cars, and would appreciate other makes to show up. If you want to set something up, the sd crew would be interested.
Old 12-05-2006, 12:10 AM
Super Moderator

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
2003 CL55 AMG
I just pray for the poor soul that is going to end up getting hurt or killed eventually.

Another thing, when you do something totally stupid and film it, destroy the film vs incriminating yourself.
Old 12-05-2006, 12:18 AM
Banned

AMGs
+2
Old 12-05-2006, 12:20 AM
Out Of Control!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by awiner
I just pray for the poor soul that is going to end up getting hurt or killed eventually.

Another thing, when you do something totally stupid and film it, destroy the film vs incriminating yourself.
+1 Hey Adam!
Old 12-05-2006, 12:47 AM

E55
me too
Old 12-05-2006, 01:02 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212

Do you really pray, or is that just talk? Incriminiting myself? Go back to the videos and count the infractions. At best, I could get cited for taking a wheel over a double yellow. All this holy talk is so cute, but lets not mix up legal issues with ethical ones.
Old 12-05-2006, 01:04 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by JamE55
+1 Hey Adam!
You too, huh? Heard of glass houses? Hmmm...
Old 12-05-2006, 01:08 AM

I am in agreement that caution is needed but this applies to any driving situation. Am I to believe that kill stories of blowing other cars at triple digits speeds, which seem to garner alot of support and has its own subforum, is ok and canyon runs are different?

Any type of driving on public roads has an element of danger.

Lets stop the flaming and higher than thou comments and get back to discussing why we specifically bought our cars.

"can't we all get along" famous poet quote

imho
Old 12-05-2006, 01:20 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by 03c4s
I am in agreement that caution is needed but this applies to any driving situation. Am I to believe that kill stories of blowing other cars at triple digits speeds, which seem to garner alot of support and has its own subforum, is ok and canyon runs are different?

Any type of driving on public roads has an element of danger.

Lets stop the flaming and higher than thou comments and get back to discussing why we specifically bought our cars.

"can't we all get along" famous poet quote

imho
Hating is a part of human nature. Now that I see it coming from those that I've heard stories about it becomes even clearer. I love how everyone comes crawling out with the "group think" talk, when it hasn't even been a week since they were drag racing in Vegas!!
Old 12-05-2006, 01:25 AM

Short term memory loss; seem to be contagious.
Old 12-05-2006, 01:34 AM
Super Moderator

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
2003 CL55 AMG
Originally Posted by jangy
Do you really pray, or is that just talk? Incriminiting myself? Go back to the videos and count the infractions. At best, I could get cited for taking a wheel over a double yellow. All this holy talk is so cute, but lets not mix up legal issues with ethical ones.
I can count enough violations easily for Reckless driving.

I don't want to see anyone get hurt. I have seen my fair share of fatalities and know how easily accidents happen.
Old 12-05-2006, 01:36 AM

E63
Palomar

Originally Posted by CynCarvin32
Ok I am taking this to a different level now that I am out riding my bike on canyon roads during the day. In vid #2, you pass a man on his road bike with only a few feet to spare. You have to look closely to see it but it was there.

If you put a tire 2-3 feet of line because your E55 boat wont turn and manage to take a biker out realize that his/her family will own your house, car, cash and life. Besides that you get to live with having killed a person for no real reason.

Do me a favor and stay off the Malibu Canyons on weekends when I am out riding. Id rather not get mowed over by a guy trying to prove his manhood in his E55 when being chased by a guy in a 997 who is far faster.

Finally Jangy you managed to not stay on your side of the road more than a few times. So your prior posts that you dont cross the line are total BS. Go to the track kids this is 100% stupid and you will kill some one soon. You are not king of palamar your are the king of stupidity.

I was riding today up past the rock store and down decker canyon and I feared seeing that big black boat the whole time after seeing that some forum guys might be out here for the classic car show in Westlake.

I used to do this stuff a while back so I can relate to the fun but a change in my point of view (growing up) made me realize the risks were not worth it.

I should forward this to the CHP and tell them the next time these clowns want to go zip past a guy trying to exercise and stay in shape. The people minding their own business and being healthy always end up dead and the fools stay alive.

And yes I am pissed. Grow up!!

Kind Regards
Dangerous…hum…how do you’ll define this? Both of the drivers in question where not only in control but very skilled as demonstrated by the videos. Are you the types that want to legislate morality, eating habits, drinking, smoking, or anything else that seems dangerous to Mother America? Sounds a lot like Germany sixty or so years ago. What is life without risk? Perhaps we should all wear shower shoes, helmets whilst we ride our bicycles, eat fat free foods and require mandatory exercise…it’s people like you that are a danger to our safety as well as our freedom…

Race on brothers…
Old 12-05-2006, 01:45 AM

I don't want to see anyone get hurt. I have seen my fair share of fatalities and know how easily accidents happen.
Nobody does, but lets be fair.
Certain posts have an implied condescending tone; passing judgment on others before looking in the mirror is not needed.
We are all guilty of infractions, lets leave it at that.
Me adult, R U.
Old 12-05-2006, 01:47 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212

OK buddy. i'm not going to get into a pissing match with you. If you think I want to hurt anyone or even came close at any point, then feel it. By the way, count your "reckless" and if you really feel as you say, then turn it into your local authorities to address. I've seen my share of fatalities as well. Oddly enough, they haven't been by controlled drivers, but by th eego driven ones or true accidents. Like it or not I feel way safer on the road at higher speeds with another driver like AMG_55 who respects the power and ability of these cars than i do when I'm on a freeway around a bunch of wanna be racers like, well um....
Old 12-05-2006, 01:56 AM
Banned

F248 F1
Originally Posted by gE63
Dangerous…hum…how do you’ll define this? Both of the drivers in question where not only in control but very skilled as demonstrated by the videos. Are you the types that want to legislate morality, eating habits, drinking, smoking, or anything else that seems dangerous to Mother America? Sounds a lot like Germany sixty or so years ago. What is life without risk? Perhaps we should all wear shower shoes, helmets whilst we ride our bicycles, eat fat free foods and require mandatory exercise…it’s people like you that are a danger to our safety as well as our freedom…

Race on brothers…

Amen....where are you to save my *** when pp are going nuts about my mtn vids...
Old 12-05-2006, 01:56 AM
Banned

F248 F1
OK buddy. i'm not going to get into a pissing match with you. If you think I want to hurt anyone or even came close at any point, then feel it. By the way, count your "reckless" and if you really feel as you say, then turn it into your local authorities to address. I've seen my share of fatalities as well. Oddly enough, they haven't been by controlled drivers, but by th eego driven ones or true accidents. Like it or not I feel way safer on the road at higher speeds with another driver like AMG_55 who respects the power and ability of these cars than i do when I'm on a freeway around a bunch of wanna be racers like, well um....
100000000% agree...

btw jangy, its amazing how you can throw that E !!
Old 12-05-2006, 02:08 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by egxpimp
100000000% agree...

btw jangy, its amazing how you can throw that E !!

Thanks bro.
Old 12-05-2006, 02:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
let me ask you idiots (u know who im talking about) this:

would you feel safer knowing im on the same road or some lady in a 500000000000000lb SUV talking on a cell phone and putting on make up?

i was in traffic today, i look in my rearview and this stupid ***** is reading something , while driving, i switched lanes like my ****in life depended on it.

ive lost one of my homies to a car accident and 2 others, i know what can happen, thats why i dont ride (motorcycles), i dont want to put my life in others hands, if i **** up and die then let it be.
Old 12-05-2006, 02:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
track day?????

btw,

whats up w/ that track day?
Old 12-05-2006, 02:14 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Are track days allowed? I was wondering what the speed limit was on a track. After all, racers die, too??
Old 12-05-2006, 02:16 AM
Banned

F248 F1
Are track days allowed? I was wondering what the speed limit was on a track. After all, racers die, too??

i just laught out loud !
Old 12-05-2006, 02:17 AM
Banned

F248 F1
Originally Posted by AMG_55
let me ask you idiots (u know who im talking about) this:

would you feel safer knowing im on the same road or some lady in a 500000000000000lb SUV talking on a cell phone and putting on make up?

i was in traffic today, i look in my rearview and this stupid ***** is reading something , while driving, i switched lanes like my ****in life depended on it.

ive lost one of my homies to a car accident and 2 others, i know what can happen, thats why i dont ride (motorcycles), i dont want to put my life in others hands, if i **** up and die then let it be.
totally agree...thats why i posted before... fuken pp on the cell and starbucks... yet we get critize for driving fast but safely, and being 110% focus behind the wheel..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: E55 & 997S Having Fun In the Cyn's (VIDEOS)