Sponsored by:

2007 997-TT Spankage

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2007, 11:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 140 Likes on 107 Posts
ML350
I didnt read the whole thread, but did someone mention that this guy in the 997TT put not only his life and anyone else on the road in danger, but also his own son!!!!! That is a tard. Sorry if im not enthusiastic about the kill story. I just dont feel like what this idiot did needs to be condoned.

T
Old 02-16-2007, 12:10 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by SCM3
Hmm really? Go to some nearby road races and watch the AMG's racing, lol. I drove my car daily, it went to dyno's, track's and markets. I dont see any 1/4 mile times from you, do i?

No you don't. I already told you I'm not interested in 1/4 miles and worthless show stats. Attack me personally all you want. Enough have and they left their mouth up in the canyons. Again, talk is cheap. Put up.

You are full of it. I really hope people see this.

What do you hope people will think when they see an immature and beligerant guy bashing me openly and unprovoked? They gonna finally see the real me? LOL!!

Good for you have fun in your AMG, and others will have fun in their M's. A joke for someone else but directed to my post and myself. Stop trying to justify yourself, we know your true intentions.

I'm not justifying ****. I'm also not backing from the joke. You were the butt of it. Thanks for biting. The laugh was simply not intended for you. "We are laughing at you not with you"

Once again, i highly doubt its a joke. Anytime i hear/see BMW on this forum theres Jangy talking the most ish. Its plain and simply clear you cannot keep your shorts down, and it keeps wounding up. Simple fact again, all you did is see a picture of a BMW in my sig and posted a stupid remark (AMG > M). Your heart melted when you saw a BMW picture and started acting childish again. Lets not be hypocrit's here and have a normal conversation. Stop trying to turn things around when in fact it was you who couldnt keep your mouth shut.

Definitely a joke, but not meant to be nice. After all your personal remarks, you really expect me to respect you or your car? No M could ever melt my heart. that is actually the basis of your issues. You have little man's syndrome. why does it bother you so that we see your car as a rice rocket. Straight dime o dozen. I have NO respect whatsoever for it and that is based purely on you.

NOW HONESTLY GO RUN AT LACR AND BEAT MY TIME. I WILL PAY FOR YOUR TRIP IF YOU BEAT IT.

So, now we see who is backing out. What happenned to my open invitation and your offer to pay for my expenses? You really think considering our relationship that i would even think you could pay up, much less actually do so?

We can make this as personal as you like. It won't change the fact that this is an AMG forum and I've had more experience DRIVING an AMG than you have reading about BMWs. You want to look back and see who the first *** was? Look back and see who started with the name calling? I still haven't stooped there, no matter how distasteful your "idiot" comments have been. Grow up or grow old. Again, please let us know when yoiur ban is up, so we can expect you gone?
Old 02-16-2007, 04:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05 E55, R33 GTR, R33 GTS-t
Originally Posted by ash-c32
Hey SLY55 do you still have the R33?, I had one a while back (and a 34), miss them like hell
Yeah sure do, the GTS would show my stock E55 a clean pair of heels, and the GTR would just be a joke.. But since they are modified the comparison to the 55 might upset some people around here!
Old 02-16-2007, 04:32 AM

05 E55, R33 GTR, R33 GTS-t
Originally Posted by Doctodd33
I didnt read the whole thread, but did someone mention that this guy in the 997TT put not only his life and anyone else on the road in danger, but also his own son!!!!! That is a tard. Sorry if im not enthusiastic about the kill story. I just dont feel like what this idiot did needs to be condoned.

T
thats fair enough.. but what can you do... This sort of thing has been happening for ever and it will never stop. Movies like Fast and Furious dont help either. While ill agree that technically any speeding can up the risk of danger, i think that experience, a certain level of maturity(), and good judgement can make these sorts of things pretty safe, at least compared to young inexperienced drivers racing thru traffic and pedestrian areas.

Just to add, condoning or not, is not gonna change the way he drives.

and also, whats with everyone calling everyone an idiot?! Are you going to tell me you have never gone over the speed limit, possibly making you an idiot also?

Last edited by sly55; 02-16-2007 at 04:35 AM.
Old 02-16-2007, 04:39 AM

Originally Posted by jangy
We can make this as personal as you like. It won't change the fact that this is an AMG forum and I've had more experience DRIVING an AMG than you have reading about BMWs. You want to look back and see who the first *** was? Look back and see who started with the name calling? I still haven't stooped there, no matter how distasteful your "idiot" comments have been. Grow up or grow old. Again, please let us know when yoiur ban is up, so we can expect you gone?
One more time, my ban is not up thats why i can post here. I know people have seen your comments and how much of a instigator you are. Now you turn into the guy who doesnt start anything and you are so humble.

This aint personal, lets run some cars. The offer has been made. You can race a 997TT or a little ole M3. We will take it to LACR. You can run your slow time, i expect you wont even make a 118mph trap there. But oh well keep on with your childish comments. You have become an expert in fast cars b/c you bought an E55.
Old 02-16-2007, 11:44 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
One more time, my ban is not up thats why i can post here. I know people have seen your comments and how much of a instigator you are. Now you turn into the guy who doesnt start anything and you are so humble.

This aint personal, lets run some cars. The offer has been made. You can race a 997TT or a little ole M3. We will take it to LACR. You can run your slow time, i expect you wont even make a 118mph trap there. But oh well keep on with your childish comments. You have become an expert in fast cars b/c you bought an E55.

Well, I guess we can continue to have fun, until your ban is up and you return to la la land.

Really? People have seen me be an instigator? You reckon so? Dude, I practically live here. If you think I'm not laying into you to prove a point, you are just too simple. I told you many post ago that you simply bore me. You just don't bring out the best in me as you have no "skillz" from a talking perspective. Trust me, when and if you actually say something worth debating, every eye in here will be on me to "step up". There isn't a single member here that doesn't know all about me. I don't need to hold back.

You say you made an offer, but I see no $$. Pay me to play as you offered.

You think waay too highly of yourself. To me, you are a simple kid. I never claimed to be an expert, but it is clear to me that I know way more about life than you do about anything, including M3s. Tricked out M3s, especially in SoCal, are straight dime o dozen. What exactly have you done to ANY car to push the limits?

AMG>M
Old 02-16-2007, 06:12 PM
MBH

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 E55 Delivered 01/07/05
Originally Posted by DJE55
After reading all this talk going back and forth, this is what you have to add? What a Donkey! For all of you jacka$$es bashing baller, should he have asked the guy for a list of his mods before he played? Should he just tell him, "oh your stock so I know I kill you and your not worth my time". You guys are ridiculous. His just telling his story of what happened. Man, I forgot why I hadn't been hanging around here that much lately. It's guys like you and these other Richards that keep me away.

All I am saying is that BRAGING about some kill like this is not even worth braging. I mean it's like the 350lb. High School lineman beating up some 100lb. Nerd in gym class and then braging to the rest of the school about it. Gee Big Deal. Ok I am really impressed about that

Last edited by MBH; 02-16-2007 at 06:17 PM.
Old 02-16-2007, 06:17 PM

Well, I guess we can continue to have fun, until your ban is up and you return to la la land.
You dont make sense at all.

Really? People have seen me be an instigator? You reckon so? Dude, I practically live here. If you think I'm not laying into you to prove a point, you are just too simple. I told you many post ago that you simply bore me. You just don't bring out the best in me as you have no "skillz" from a talking perspective. Trust me, when and if you actually say something worth debating, every eye in here will be on me to "step up". There isn't a single member here that doesn't know all about me. I don't need to hold back.
Yes a simple search shows you instigating. You started a whole big race drama against a C6 recently as well but havent backed it up. You cant prove a point by being a child yourself.

I gave you a challenge but you disregarded it like it wasnt even there. Now why dont you step up as you say.

You say you made an offer, but I see no $$. Pay me to play as you offered.

You think waay too highly of yourself. To me, you are a simple kid. I never claimed to be an expert, but it is clear to me that I know way more about life than you do about anything, including M3s. Tricked out M3s, especially in SoCal, are straight dime o dozen. What exactly have you done to ANY car to push the limits?
Im not going to give you money to prove your own point. Lets see you prove it willingly. I said i will pay you for the trip and every other damn expense if you can beat my time at LACR. Simple, you have been in that area plenty of times and its not hard for you to go. So STEP UP and put your mouth to rest and do some action.

I have much more experience then you when it comes down to it, i could care less to debate that. Lets seem, you know more about life and yet you still act like a little child. This is the real world and talk is cheap, back it up.

Ive pushed the limits on plenty of cars and the M3 is one of them. I was the first in plenty of things and have made headway for the path of modded M3's. Dont even try to debate who pushes what.

AMG>M
Sorry but your AMG has nothing on my M. Its too bad you cannot comprehend that.

Some M's > Some AMG's and vice versa.
Old 02-16-2007, 07:02 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212

You dont make sense at all.

OK. When is your ban to end? I'm just curious how long you'll be here to play.

Yes a simple search shows you instigating. You started a whole big race drama against a C6 recently as well but havent backed it up. You cant prove a point by being a child yourself.

LOL!! Nice example. Oddly enough Thericker (C6 owner) and I got along great. It was never a bash session AND he was the one that didn't make it due to our choice of time. I still showed. Haha, nice try. Dig some more.

I gave you a challenge but you disregarded it like it wasnt even there. Now why dont you step up as you say.

Don't take it so personal. I disregard EVERYTHING that you type.

Im not going to give you money to prove your own point. Lets see you prove it willingly. I said i will pay you for the trip and every other damn expense if you can beat my time at LACR. Simple, you have been in that area plenty of times and its not hard for you to go. So STEP UP and put your mouth to rest and do some action.

Hmmm, not sure how to respond. How many times have you repeated your feat at LACR? Is that the one and only run you've ever had? Just curious as you won't let that go.

I have much more experience then you when it comes down to it, i could care less to debate that. Lets seem, you know more about life and yet you still act like a little child. This is the real world and talk is cheap, back it up.

Again, OK. Do you have a point?

Ive pushed the limits on plenty of cars and the M3 is one of them. I was the first in plenty of things and have made headway for the path of modded M3's. Dont even try to debate who pushes what.

LOL, sure buddy. The "real" M3s were race cars. Show up at Fusion to see how many people claim to have the headway on modded M3s. Can you name some examples of where you were first? Nah, forget that. I'll disregard it anyway.

Sorry but your AMG has nothing on my M. Its too bad you cannot comprehend that.

It isn't about my AMG or your M. That is the part you don't get. All you have is an M, just like all I have is an AMG. There is nothing special about either.

Some M's > Some AMG's and vice versa.
Nope. All AMG > all M.
Old 02-16-2007, 08:04 PM

Merce-rati
cant we all just get a bong
Old 02-16-2007, 08:05 PM

Merce-rati
and taz, you need to get laid
Old 02-16-2007, 09:11 PM

Nope. All AMG > all M.
People have got to see your personality problem.
Old 02-16-2007, 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by eLTURCOamg
and taz, you need to get laid
Honestly, wrong person to be telling that to.
Old 02-16-2007, 09:17 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
People have got to see your personality problem.
How do you suggest we show them?
Old 02-16-2007, 09:19 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Honestly, wrong person to be telling that to.
Oh please, don't share those details. Bragging about cars on a car forum is one thing, but I can only imagine what your "stories" would be like...
Old 02-16-2007, 09:26 PM
Administrator

Received 512 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Jang and Taz, do you guys know what emesis is? I've been drinking heavy tonight (enjoying a 2003 Quilceda Creek Cabernet Sauvignon- a 100 WA and Parker Perfect!) and this thread is about to make me ........................
Old 02-16-2007, 09:36 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Vomiting (also throwing up or emesis) is the forceful expulsion of the contents of one's stomach through the mouth and sometimes the nose.

You get drunk and wanna puke, and its my fault? hehe!! Let er rip!!
Old 02-16-2007, 09:48 PM
Administrator

Received 512 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Jangs, As long as you have google, I will be unable to f*** with you!!

Last edited by Rock; 02-17-2007 at 08:16 AM.
Old 02-16-2007, 10:25 PM

How do you suggest we show them?
All they have to do is put their bias away (Benz forum) and they will see the problem.
Old 02-16-2007, 10:30 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
All they have to do is put their bias away (Benz forum) and they will see the problem.
So an entire forum is blind and only you can see?

AMG >>> m
Old 02-16-2007, 10:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Whats the point here again,I forgot.And Im not going back to reread all the bs'ing.

Is it that an M3 with many mods and 1k lighter in weight can beat a stock E55? Thats the arguement?
Old 02-16-2007, 10:49 PM

So an entire forum is blind and only you can see?

AMG >>> m
Nope im sure most of them see it but choose not to post about it b/c i have a M in my sig.

BTW AMG >>> M doesn't apply to yours. There are many M's that will whip your car.

Whats the point here again,I forgot.And Im not going back to reread all the bs'ing.

Is it that an M3 with many mods and 1k lighter in weight can beat a stock E55? Thats the arguement?
It was about a 997tt and E55 modded race. Some guys doubted the story and some were talking about modded 997tt's. I posted a 10 sec 997tt with some mods and Jangy got all offensive. Out of nowhere he posted (AMG > M) just to start this whole drama on the net. Nobody had mentioned M's in this thread until Jangy. Clearly he is an instigator and nobody is reading up on the true facts on the thread.

Any car can be made faster then a competitors car. Jangy doesnt seem to comprehend that, or he just wants to cause all this BS online.

So the argument here wasnt about an M3 vs. E55 until Jangy chose to make it that way. And yes a lightweight M3 with many mods will take out even a modded E55. A very modded E55 can take out a modded M3. You can balance each other out with money.
Old 02-16-2007, 11:34 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Nope im sure most of them see it but choose not to post about it b/c i have a M in my sig.

So they see if but are just biased due to your intimidating sig?

BTW AMG >>> M doesn't apply to yours. There are many M's that will whip your car.

Oh but it does. Any AMG > any M3. Simple as that. A straight six and you talk? HAHA!!

Clearly he is an instigator and nobody is reading up on the true facts on the thread.

Those fools. Tell em to read the facts!! Am I an instigator?

Any car can be made faster then a competitors car. Jangy doesnt seem to comprehend that, or he just wants to cause all this BS online.

Either I'm just thick headed or an A-hole. Hmm, Give a ****!! Actually, I get it well. It ain't the M3 that i doubt, it is yours.

So the argument here wasnt about an M3 vs. E55 until Jangy chose to make it that way.
Nice to see I'm in charge of your day.

Look, little boy. I actually like M cars and P-Cars. Anyone here that knows me is well aware of that. I appreciate handling more than power. What does nothing for me is a typical bragger, especially one that has nothing special. Tricked out M3s are simply too common in these parts for you to think you are special. It really is that simple. Nobody will ever take you seriously as long as your attitude is so crappy, regardless of what your point is. That is why nobody is researching my instigating past!

You never did tell me when the show would be over and you would be back to your regularly scheduled annoyance on the M board?

Until then, lets see how long this pointless and off topic thread can last.

E55>>>M3
Old 02-17-2007, 12:30 AM

Merce-rati
Nice to see I'm in charge of your day.

Look, little boy. I actually like M cars and P-Cars. Anyone here that knows me is well aware of that. I appreciate handling more than power. What does nothing for me is a typical bragger, especially one that has nothing special. Tricked out M3s are simply too common in these parts for you to think you are special. It really is that simple. Nobody will ever take you seriously as long as your attitude is so crappy, regardless of what your point is. That is why nobody is researching my instigating past!

You never did tell me when the show would be over and you would be back to your regularly scheduled annoyance on the M board?

Until then, lets see how long this pointless and off topic thread can last.

E55>>>M3

jangy has prevailed
Old 02-17-2007, 01:41 AM

E63
Jangy,

Is it just me, or haven’t you told this tool three times that you can’t wait for his ban to end (on the other forum, saying this slowly…for SCM3’s benefit) so that we will be rid of him? Is this not intuitive? Could it be that we are dealing with the intellectually challenged?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2007 997-TT Spankage