Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 10:10 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by TA-9FF
Nice kill.........

But come on....you have a modded E55 and you raced a stock 997TT. If that guy had a fully modded 997TT, he probably would've killed you instead.

Just my $0.02.
If frogs had wings, they'd get pigeon pu$$y. If...
Old 02-13-2007, 04:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
10 sec 997tt already... (No nitrous)

Chip/headers/exhaust/intercoolers

http://www.evoms.com/WebSiteUsers/ev...997TT10sec.wmv
Old 02-13-2007, 10:59 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
997TT eater already... (No nitrous)

Chip/headers/exhaust/intercoolers/V12TT

https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/113414-brabus-e-v12-biturbo.html

Old 02-13-2007, 10:59 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Oh yeah, AMG > M anyday!
Old 02-13-2007, 05:11 PM

04 E 500 4matic wagon; CLS 63 AMG
Originally Posted by egxpimp
^^^

It's totally belieable IMO...

E55 baller... from a 5 mph roll .. thats a hard one... 1st gear is super short in the 996tt...you cant even use full boost thats how short it is...and if the peson dosent know how to drive... easy kill... my first drag race was vs my friends Viper...and at the time my shifting was not the greatest... 2nd to 3rd in the tt is a bit hard...and thats where he gained 3-4 cars on me and beat me... besides that it was dead even...nice run though
See the CLS 55/63 site for the results of a street challange between a stock CLS 63 and a 997TT
Old 02-13-2007, 11:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

One with 4 wheels
Originally Posted by jangy
If frogs had wings, they'd get pigeon pu$$y. If...
Yet another P-Car hater. How funny.

If the story was comparing apples to apples it would've been more enjoyable. The fact that he compared apples to oranges just makes the write up seem too much like senseless gloating.

So WHEN a tuned E55 races a tuned 997TT one day......I'll be ready to read the more accurate story.

I'm just calling it like it is.

Last edited by TA-9FF; 02-13-2007 at 11:21 PM.
Old 02-13-2007, 11:44 PM

07 S65

If the story was comparing apples to apples it would've been more enjoyable. The fact that he compared apples to oranges just makes the write up seem too much like senseless gloating.

So WHEN a tuned E55 races a tuned 997TT one day......I'll be ready to read the more accurate story.

It's apples to oranges anyway. Add almost 1000lbs to that 997TT and see how it does. So when a tuned E55 races a tuned 997TT with extra weight one day...... This "if" stuff could go on and on and it doesn't prove anything. Theirs always someone faster. Don't think just because he mods that TT that he will out run everything. You guys kill me! The guy was just telling a story of what he experienced. We don't need what if's. That's calling it like it is and for the record, I love P cars.
Old 02-14-2007, 01:45 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212

Actually, not a hater. I'm very much of a lover. Just find it cute when the P-ar / M crowd wants to fall back on the old purist mentality. Call it as you see it. Just know how this fruit salad ended up.
Old 02-14-2007, 05:07 AM

997TT eater already... (No nitrous)

Chip/headers/exhaust/intercoolers/V12TT

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=113414

BTW add different modified engine to the above mod list you mentioned.

I highly doubt that car would even touch that 997tt. Nevertheless show me proof of a timeslip of this brabus. Thats right you cant provide it....

Oh yeah, AMG > M anyday!
You are a complete idiot, never have i stumbled uopn such an ignorant obnoxious "car enthusiast." Im not going to make this a pissing contest clearly you are too childish to have a normal conversation. Please go to LACR and run a time similiar to my old low HP setup and then we can talk about whats > then what. As far as now its SCM3 > Jangy.

BTW how about you race against a 997TT for some cash?

See the CLS 55/63 site for the results of a street challange between a stock CLS 63 and a 997TT
I dont like magazine articles, they can put in anything they want. The 997TT will destroy a CLS63. (stock vs stock) (modded vs modded)

Actually, not a hater. I'm very much of a lover. Just find it cute when the P-ar / M crowd wants to fall back on the old purist mentality. Call it as you see it. Just know how this fruit salad ended up.
You for one shouldnt be talking. You challenge, everything online that makes it on this forum (even fellow members) yet you have no proof of anything. Its cute when you cant take some competition and fall back on childish rants.

Id still put money on a stock 997tt beating a stg1/2 E55. Just chip the 997tt and no E55 (no nitrous) will touch it. Dont cry about it, just take the facts.
Old 02-14-2007, 06:45 AM

07 S65
Man, you M3 guys really hate us MB guys huh? Why are you over here? Do you have a AMG or just want one? I have no problem welcoming anyone that can type and enjoy cars but it seems you're just here to b!tch and moan about what we are doing. I don't think we called for the interenet police and I don't think anyone attacked you? We all love these cars and come here to talk about them and tell our stories. That's all this was, one guy telling his story. A modded fat, heavy four door sedan beat a 997TT. It shouldn't be that surprising to you.

If you can't appreciate our passion and appreciation for these cars, maybe you should go back to your hole in the interenet and stay there. Looking at your post, I don't see you contributiing much of anything. Only rant's about the AMG and praises about M3's and others. You do realize this is an AMG forum correct? If you think I'm a hater, look at my fquick page. I owned and M3 and as soon as I'm done loading kids in and out of my back seat, I'll own a P car.
Old 02-14-2007, 08:34 AM
Administrator

Received 512 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Originally Posted by DJE55
Man, you M3 guys really hate us MB guys huh? Why are you over here? Do you have a AMG or just want one? I have no problem welcoming anyone that can type and enjoy cars but it seems you're just here to b!tch and moan about what we are doing. I don't think we called for the interenet police and I don't think anyone attacked you? We all love these cars and come here to talk about them and tell our stories. That's all this was, one guy telling his story. A modded fat, heavy four door sedan beat a 997TT. It shouldn't be that surprising to you.

If you can't appreciate our passion and appreciation for these cars, maybe you should go back to your hole in the interenet and stay there. Looking at your post, I don't see you contributiing much of anything. Only rant's about the AMG and praises about M3's and others. You do realize this is an AMG forum correct? If you think I'm a hater, look at my fquick page. I owned and M3 and as soon as I'm done loading kids in and out of my back seat, I'll own a P car.
Taz is a knowledgeable car guy looking for a home. He got the boot from M3 Forum and for some reason he's found his way here. For those that even give a shiit, he spent a ton of money on his M3 and it is a sweet ride. He is definitely not an AMG guy and why he feels compelled to post here is beyond me.

My suspicion is that he feels his M3 is superior to the E55 and he's here to school us. I actually think he has a chip on his shoulder that stems from how dominate of a sedan the E55 has proven to be at the 1/4 mile track.

If you look at Drag Times even a highly modified M3 can barely keep up with a stock E55 in the 1/4 mile. The best a E46 M3 has done is 11.9 and that's with SC, N2O2, DR, ect. I'm sure Taz will give us all kinds of dynos, kill stories, blah, blah, blah but until he can show me a 10.7 @132+ his car or anyother E46 is not faster than a moded E55.

PS Taz, there is no need to call other members "idiots".
Old 02-14-2007, 08:40 AM

07 S65
Hey Rock, he obviously has the same problem this Ferrari owner has. Look at this ebay add and look at his last item under his history. These guys all seem to have some insecurity issues.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ferra...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 02-14-2007, 09:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 E 55
Originally Posted by SCM3
BTW add different modified engine to the above mod list you mentioned.

I highly doubt that car would even touch that 997tt. Nevertheless show me proof of a timeslip of this brabus. Thats right you cant provide it....

You are a complete idiot, never have i stumbled uopn such an ignorant obnoxious "car enthusiast." Im not going to make this a pissing contest clearly you are too childish to have a normal conversation. Please go to LACR and run a time similiar to my old low HP setup and then we can talk about whats > then what. As far as now its SCM3 > Jangy.

I dont like magazine articles, they can put in anything they want. The 997TT will destroy a CLS63. (stock vs stock) (modded vs modded)

You for one shouldnt be talking. You challenge, everything online that makes it on this forum (even fellow members) yet you have no proof of anything. Its cute when you cant take some competition and fall back on childish rants.

Id still put money on a stock 997tt beating a stg1/2 E55. Just chip the 997tt and no E55 (no nitrous) will touch it. Dont cry about it, just take the facts.
Hey Vic, You keep it up and Lance is not going to give you any-timing on that new set-up once it's done.
Old 02-14-2007, 10:06 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212

The way you keep count, yes M3s are great. For me, the drivers seem to be the problem. If you wanted an AMG, why not get one? Bring your chunk of crap to a real track and lets see where things shake out. Your talk is cheaper than your outdated car.

Send one my way. Are they that much faster than the 996? I got cash and I'll have my car back within a week. Put yours up.

Of course you don't like other people's opinions. They conflict too much with your dreamland reality.

Where exactly is the competition? I can't race your sig. Does your car even exist anymore? Also, you damn right I challenge everything. That's the only way we keep the foolish talk out of here. If you have something of interest to share, bring it and you'll get a positive response. If you simply want to pretend that an entry level BMW is all mighty, then move on.

And what facts are those?
Glad you are ahead. I just don't know how to respond. Scared scared!! Go wax your ride (whatever) it is. Its pretty clear you don't drive it.
Old 02-14-2007, 11:58 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E55
Originally Posted by Rock
Taz...got the boot from M3 Forum and for some reason he's found his way here.......
Banned? What a surprise.

(scraping taz off sole of boot like so much dog waste)
Old 02-14-2007, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by DJE55

Actually all i did was post up a source for a 10 sec 997TT, nothing else. Then i got the hatred comments from the AMG guys. Please dont be hypocrits, im a car enthusiast as much as anyone here if not more.

BTW theres more Benz's in my stable then BMW's at the moment. There's also a 997TT and ive been through AMG's etc...

I only state FACTS thats all. If you guys cant handle it you dont even deserve to drive a car or having arguments online.

Taz is a knowledgeable car guy looking for a home. He got the boot from M3 Forum and for some reason he's found his way here. For those that even give a shiit, he spent a ton of money on his M3 and it is a sweet ride. He is definitely not an AMG guy and why he feels compelled to post here is beyond me.

My suspicion is that he feels his M3 is superior to the E55 and he's here to school us. I actually think he has a chip on his shoulder that stems from how dominate of a sedan the E55 has proven to be at the 1/4 mile track.

If you look at Drag Times even a highly modified M3 can barely keep up with a stock E55 in the 1/4 mile. The best a E46 M3 has done is 11.9 and that's with SC, N2O2, DR, ect. I'm sure Taz will give us all kinds of dynos, kill stories, blah, blah, blah but until he can show me a 10.7 @132+ his car or anyother E46 is not faster than a moded E55.

PS Taz, there is no need to call other members "idiots".
If you knew about the games being played on that forum then you would know why i was banned. Ive never had any problems on any other boards, i have plenty of boards i post in regularly.

I'D LOVE TO SEE ANY E55 BEST MY TIME AT THE SAME TRACK I RAN.

Its ok though, that was my old measly setup.

Hey Rock, he obviously has the same problem this Ferrari owner has. Look at this ebay add and look at his last item under his history. These guys all seem to have some insecurity issues.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ferra...QQcmdZViewItem
Lol dont worry i saw that awhile ago, its called the internet. Im glad you can source other people's findings and try to be funny. Since when did Benz guys become so childish.

Hey Vic, You keep it up and Lance is not going to give you any-timing on that new set-up once it's done.
Im sure he wont, lol.

Glad you are ahead. I just don't know how to respond. Scared scared!! Go wax your ride (whatever) it is. Its pretty clear you don't drive it.
WHat happened Mr. Im bigger then anyone. Ill pay for your trip to LACR (not even far) and we call see what you run. Then we can run your car against a 997TT and also see the outcome. Whats the problem?

My car was purpose built, it doesnt sit anywhere except for getting its engine built.

Banned? What a surprise.

(scraping taz off sole of boot like so much dog waste)
Mostly everyone not connected to Mods will get banned there, as well as vendor games being played i can really care less about that place.

BTW are you a movie producer, maybe you should work on it...
Old 02-14-2007, 12:24 PM

Anyways it doesnt seem like any friendly competition could be manageable here. Nor can any other car enthusiast become a part of the forum unless they are admitted to the E55 being the greatest thing on earth. At the end of the day remember you are on a internet forum arguing about rival car's and how their owner's are this and that. Judging someone online and responding with childish remarks is really not neccessary.

If it helps, i have nothing against AMG's Benzs, i grew up in those car's along with BMW's. If that makes any difference, which it shouldnt, these are CARS.

Keep up the good work.

Peace
Old 02-14-2007, 12:36 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
BTW theres more Benz's in my stable then BMW's at the moment. There's also a 997TT and ive been through AMG's etc...

WHat happened Mr. Im bigger then anyone. Ill pay for your trip to LACR (not even far) and we call see what you run. Then we can run your car against a 997TT and also see the outcome. Whats the problem?

Pay and I'll show. I wasn't backing out. I'm simply not interested. 1/4 mile times mean **** to me. It doesn't mean I'm scared of ANY 3 series. Just for giggles, can you bring your 997TT?

My car was purpose built, it doesnt sit anywhere except for getting its engine built.

Isn't that another term for "it sits"? Or are you at the track everyday?
I love how all you want to talk about is your glorified past (which may or may not have even came about). Live in the moment. Funny how we are childish and you are the one that continues with the personal jabs.. .

By the way, when is your ban over, so we can get back to true talk, instead of comparing sizes?
Old 02-14-2007, 12:37 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Anyways it doesnt seem like any friendly competition could be manageable here. Nor can any other car enthusiast become a part of the forum unless they are admitted to the E55 being the greatest thing on earth. At the end of the day remember you are on a internet forum arguing about rival car's and how their owner's are this and that. Judging someone online and responding with childish remarks is really not neccessary.

If it helps, i have nothing against AMG's Benzs, i grew up in those car's along with BMW's. If that makes any difference, which it shouldnt, these are CARS.

Keep up the good work.

Peace
A little late to take your own advice.
Old 02-14-2007, 12:51 PM
Administrator

Received 512 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly

BTW theres more Benz's in my stable then BMW's at the moment.........
Then why have an M3 as your sig? Remember where you are?

Taz, I've seen your post on here and most of the time you are argumentative and an instigator.

Chill out, really these guy aren't that bad.
Old 02-14-2007, 01:06 PM

07 S65

Keep up the good work.

Peace
Dude, you started name calling after Jangy posted his link. Look at all of your post, you come off like a complete tool. Your coming on here with what if's and my M3 this and that. No one on here expects our cars to out run everything else out there or to be the end all to all cars. You need to realize that your uglyfied M3 is not it either. As far as my posting of the ebay add, it's on the internet and I never claimed to find it. All I said was to take a look at the add, I thought it was funny and fitting for you.
Old 02-14-2007, 01:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E 55

I'D LOVE TO SEE ANY E55 BEST MY TIME AT THE SAME TRACK I RAN.

Its ok though, that was my old measly setup.
I actually ran my time's at Moroso were many supercharged m3's have run.
Old 02-14-2007, 01:17 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
I wouldnt race Vic with his new setup. I'm pretty sure its a turbo and BMW guys go crazy with their turbo setups (they are pretty damn fast!). I just dont understand why you didnt run your car at a track other than LACR. LACR is the worst track I have ever seen in my life! In terms of drag racing, most people on this board have lightly modded cars compared to what the BMWs are doing. I'm sure if you did the same mods to an E55 it would be a sub 10s car! No point in hating on each other, they are both great cars. Obviously we chose the AMG's because thats what we liked (could have bought a M with the same money).
Vic- No need to brag about what your car can run. Sure its going to be a beast but nobody likes a cocky person.
Old 02-14-2007, 02:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'07 Porsche 997TT

Keep up the good work.

Peace
Maybe it's your approach? No one here is expecting anyone to say the E55 is the greatest thing on earth. I had an E55, sold it for a p-car and still contribute and hang out here. I get along w/ everyone because I don't come across like an ***. I have also spent a lot of time on M5board and never had a problem there either.

Think of it this way - would you walk into a stranger's house and say "wow, I really hate your furniture"? That's pretty much what people do when they come on to "competitive" boards filled with **** and vinegar. It rubs people the wrong way.

No car is perfect and there are compromises in all of them. Aside from your house, a car is probably the biggest purchase people will make. Nothing wrong with being proud of what you own - just don't jam it down someone else's throat. We're very well aware of what else is out there. No one needs to be "converted".
Old 02-14-2007, 04:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W221 S65 AMG

Why don't you guys look at my other post in the kill section where I get killed with my CURRENT mods to my buddies 996TT (over 800HP). I have it on video. He beat me by 5 cars+ to 100mph from a 20mph roll. I don't back down from races and I don't go around picking on stock cars. The world is not apples and apples unless you sit in your arm chair and read car magizines. Get over it. And yes I was gloating.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2007 997-TT Spankage