Evo Sport Headers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 03:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06 EuroElites E55
Originally Posted by jangy
There is no need to be spiteful that I do take care of mine. We simply went with RennTech because of the deep discounts and so we had nothing to lose. You went the route of wanting to simply be different and so you pay more. That is something you may want to address with RennTech and Euroelites. Hating on others won't really make you feel better, or does it?
wow bro slow your roll i wasnt bashin you i was actullt givin you props! if you read it wrong or i wrote it wrong then my badd but it was in no means a bash. i dont fully understand what you mean about euroelites and renntech? but they do take care of me 100% this is not a bash either but if you would of came up to euroelites i bet a million bucks none of your threads would of ever came up. plain and simple you had a bad installer.
Old 02-16-2007, 04:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Brad Otoupalik is the owner of Evosport?
Old 02-16-2007, 04:40 PM
MBWorld Founder

ones too fast according to CHP!
Yes, I am one of the founders and existing partners in evosport. I am also one of the two founders and owners of MBWorld.

Thanks
brad
Old 02-16-2007, 04:56 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19
wow bro slow your roll i wasnt bashin you i was actullt givin you props! if you read it wrong or i wrote it wrong then my badd but it was in no means a bash. i dont fully understand what you mean about euroelites and renntech? but they do take care of me 100% this is not a bash either but if you would of came up to euroelites i bet a million bucks none of your threads would of ever came up. plain and simple you had a bad installer.

I have never laid blame on what went on. I am still suspicious of bot the install AND the piece. If you note on the back side of the OEM unit, there are little holes drills. These holes are drilled into the final unit as a way to balance it. To my knowledge, RennTech does NOT rebalance the units, so the potential for an issue is there. Ata any rate, I have been clear from day 1 that I hold BOTH Creative and RennTech accountable, since they are the ones that are associated. I am the customer, so I don't care who screwed up what. I care that my car has sat for this long.
As far as you saying that I would never have had these issues IF I had gone to EuroElites, you are once again just repeating words that are only meant to harm and not at all objective. There have been 2 issues with this deal. One is my pulley. We've already talked to that. The other is the ECU modification, and Creative is not even involved in that part. How do you explain that portion of our issues? Is it that RennTech does not know how to do what they charge $3000 for? Or is it that Adam is the one that does the programming? I won't get into back and forths with you, although we could talk about the time it has taken to program your car as well?
As far as EuroElites goes, I was very willing to deal with Adam. I have no doubts that they (Adam) would have given me the customer service that I demand. The only problem became that he is in Fremont and I am in San Diego. That is just too far for me. That is it. Adam and I communicate quite often and I am confident that he would have made my crew quite happy. Unfortunately, one of my criteria is to have a local presence, so that I have someone to go see when I get pissed.
You may have been giving me props, but the implication wasn't taken that way. That is the part I took offense to. If I was whoring myself to get some deals, then yes you would have every right. But in this case, NOBODY in my crew has EVER purchased from them before. I just went WAAAAAY out of my way to buy or develope rotors that would be competitive to theirs.
The truth is that during all this time, I have simply found that their products are actually quite competitively priced and their customer service also good.
Old 02-16-2007, 05:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 EuroElites E55
your post covered to mant topics for me to anwser all of them but i will say once again i wasnt bashing you and after readin my last post it was towards your installer, witch i didnt mean to. i was just tryin to state my opinions. yes adam has had my car for 4 days with out gettin the right tune to his satisfaction. so you might be on to something when it comes to the 06s but my stage 1 went perfect on the second tune. so we will see.
Old 02-16-2007, 06:12 PM

03 RRE Evo, 06 E55
I did quite a bit of research as well on these forums and called up the main tuners personally to get a feel for the people when I wanted to do stage1,2, LSD, and updated cooling mods. I ended up wanting to go with Evosport because of proximity and Simon @ Evosport (and some side conversatins with Vic55 =P). He was very patient and know what he was talking about....which is a lot more than I can say for the other tuners I spoke to. Reason I feel like I can tell is because of the extremes I went on modding my evo before....not one thing on that car is stock. And as far as I can tell, evosport has a clean history (wouldn't say problem free, but the problems were proved later that it wasn't their fault directly) and actually race cars....which is important. I wouldn't let people who don't race cars and just sell parts/wheels etc work on my car....that's just silly. That's why I trust Road Race Engineering with my evo before. Reason I backed out of modding was because I wanted to get more used to the stock settings before I make a jump to mods....don't want to jump the gun and be too anxious after I thought about it. When i do decide to mod the car, I know I'll be going to evosport most likely.
Old 02-16-2007, 06:33 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
S600TT, R350
That's why I trust Road Race Engineering with my evo before
Road Race guys are a great bunch.

Tell Mike hello from me, thye used to be in the same building complex as evosport.