Sponsored by:

E63 impressive vs. 2007 Z06

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 01:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
V12-Biturbo
I don't wish to fight/argue w/you Juice but your statements contradict themselves..

Originally Posted by juicee63
The Stunt men know how to drive , the guys doing this are likely some of the best drivers in the world, Whats funny is the guy said the E63 would destroy my CLS, I laughed and said "bring It"

You should read the original post in the thread, it said nothing about LACR, me beating the Z, I was not being a braggart.
Sorry but this is not bragging??? It was post after post like this until I finally had to say something...

Sorry but my experience racing the Z06 is vastly different. On the street the 63 is much easier to control and drive at WOT.
Old 07-27-2007, 04:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
old daily driver '07 E63(gone); new dd '14 750xi; 2013 Viper GTS
Originally Posted by DJE55
Venom, the 4300lbs number makes more sense all though it's the heaviest I've seen. When we were talking weight, you don't include the driver because the cancel each other out. The delta between the Vette and the E55/63 isn't 1600lbs, that was my point.

You should try to come down on Oct 8th to MIR. We have the track all day and we already have a couple of guys from up north coming down. Check out that thread and bring the 63 down. I think so far we only have one 63 signed up.
1. If I could clear my schedule, I will definitely try.
2. I usually don't include the driver as weight also, I was just trying to confirm that the E63 makes the suggested power ratings. To move a mass of 4,600lbs down the 1,320
with the numbers I am running, you have to be putting out serious power. Personally I believe the 63 does hit the 507hp mark.

Last edited by 05VENOM; 07-27-2007 at 10:30 PM.
Old 07-27-2007, 04:18 PM

old daily driver '07 E63(gone); new dd '14 750xi; 2013 Viper GTS
Originally Posted by enzom
Venom, I assume that this is with less than a 1/2 tank of fuel, correct?

My car usually weighs in anywhere from 4,320 to 4,350 lbs on the scale, with me in it. That 250 lbs of extra weight that you are carrying is costing you, comparatively, 2/10ths.

I am going to try to make it down next Friday (8/3). Maybe this time, I will be able to get out of the office on time.
Hey Enzom What's up, Yeah I usually get to the track with exactly 1/2 tank. Maybe I should try a 1/4??
Old 07-27-2007, 09:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
Talking

Originally Posted by Thericker
Sorry but this is not bragging??? It was post after post like this until I finally had to say something...
How is that bragging?

The Corvette would kill me, destroy me, evreytime.

Thats real bro, but you better know how to drive or your done son

Last edited by juicee63; 07-27-2007 at 09:33 PM.
Old 07-27-2007, 09:49 PM

2007 Corvette Z06/2011 BMW M3
Originally Posted by joemoney415
Maybe the guys liked the Mercedes better because they felt like absolute wife beating American Trash when driving the garbage can with a Chevy logo on it.

Its amazing how some of you euro car lovers talk **** about an American car when its kicking your ****ing asses left and right. Stock and for the money you cant touch the ZO6. Modified? Keep dreaming. Go race a Honda.

Last edited by 6.3AMG; 07-27-2007 at 09:52 PM.
Old 07-27-2007, 10:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
2015 AMG C63 S
Originally Posted by 6.3AMG
Its amazing how some of you euro car lovers talk **** about an American car when its kicking your ****ing asses left and right. Stock and for the money you cant touch the ZO6. Modified? Keep dreaming. Go race a Honda.

Are those 6.3AMG wheels on the back?
Old 07-28-2007, 03:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
How is that bragging?

The Corvette would kill me, destroy me, evreytime.

Thats real bro, but you better know how to drive or your done son
We've gone over this so many times man?? these words above are NOT what you 1st posted?? You went on & on how these drivers were probably some of the BEST IN THE WORLD? You contradict yourself so much it's not even funny anymore...

You are a braggart look @ your old posts above & again belowthis is so old peace out!

The Stunt men know how to drive , the guys doing this are likely some of the best drivers in the world, Whats funny is the guy said the E63 would destroy my CLS, I laughed and said "bring It"

You should read the original post in the thread, it said nothing about LACR, me beating the Z, I was not being a braggart.

Sorry but my experience racing the Z06 is vastly different. On the street the 63 is much easier to control and drive at WOT.

Last edited by Thericker; 07-28-2007 at 03:57 AM.
Old 07-28-2007, 03:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo

+1
Old 07-28-2007, 03:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by sack5000
Are those 6.3AMG wheels on the back?
There STOCK Z06 wheels in Comp grey front & rear..
Old 07-28-2007, 11:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
We've gone over this so many times man?? these words above are NOT what you 1st posted?? You went on & on how these drivers were probably some of the BEST IN THE WORLD? You contradict yourself so much it's not even funny anymore...

You are a braggart look @ your old posts above & again belowthis is so old peace out!
You have it twisted,

I stand by the fact the stunt drivers have experience and can drive any car.

They are the BEST IN THE WORLD at what they do.

They were impressed with the 63 as a daily, more than the Z06.

They understand the Z06 is faster than the 63.

The 63 performed well , better than the other cars performing stunts etc.

I was simply sharing what others on my show said about the 63

Its a great car no matter how much you attempt to derail its abilities

You turned the thread as you do most into a teen battle of ego

I respect you and your C6, it is too bad you fail to reciprocate
Old 07-28-2007, 12:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030

Most the comments on MBWORLD are positive on the Corvette.

Like most members here you focused on the negative and confrontational, rather than the 99 other positive comments on the Z06 that are contained in this thread. Corvette is fast but as a daily driver the Benz is a better choice IMO
Old 07-28-2007, 01:00 PM

Most the comments on MBWORLD are positive on the Corvette.

Like most members here you focused on the negative and confrontational, rather than the 99 other positive comments on the Z06 that are contained in this thread. Corvette is fast but as a daily driver the Benz is a better choice IMO
If you read my post alittle better, you'd see that I said SOME, not all. Every real performance oriented guy on any car forum will realize the ZO6 is the best all around performing car for the money in the world. Thats a given. As far as the benz being a better daily driver then the ZO6, I respectfully disagree, but again, like you, thats my opinion.

I prefer all around performance, not one dimensional, straight line performance. Again, my opinion.
Old 07-28-2007, 01:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Talking

If you read my post alittle better, you'd see that I said SOME, not all. Every real performance oriented guy on any car forum will realize the ZO6 is the best all around performing car for the money in the world. Thats a given. As far as the benz being a better daily driver then the ZO6, I respectfully disagree, but again, like you, thats my opinion.

I prefer all around performance, not one dimensional, straight line performance. Again, my opinion.
I appreciate the civil response.

I would buy one for racing in a second, likely in my top two and yes #1 for pricing. I may buy an 08 and I would choose yellow. We have different needs for a daily, I sit in traffic alot and the Benz is very comfy. The two motors are amazing and the Z06 simply needs to hook and its bye bye. I guess I have been lucky to only race poorly driven ones
Old 07-28-2007, 01:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 E 55

It all boils down to a difference of opinion, Id rather get there with 4 passengers in total comfort and still be able to drop the hammer on most cars on the road.

The only real place to test a cars handling to its limits is at the track anyway, during a regular commute straight line speed is nicer to have. imho
Old 07-28-2007, 02:53 PM

OO7 CLS63///G55TANK ///S80-T6///R1///R6

Save the ego for the little girls buddy, The benzo is way more all around performance than the vette thats why most of u Z06 owners can't even drive it and end up getting smoked by a heavier, slower, more luxirious smarter car. Would you like me to post a few vids of a 63 driven by an in-experienced driver smoking more than one 06'-07' Z06's?
Old 07-28-2007, 03:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by SAMSSONZ
[/B]

Save the ego for the little girls buddy, The benzo is way more all around performance than the vette thats why most of u Z06 owners can't even drive it and end up getting smoked by a heavier, slower, more luxirious smarter car. Would you like me to post a few vids of a 63 driven by an in-experienced driver smoking more than one 06'-07' Z06's?
Bro lets make our own video? vs my tuned C6 You've got PM, Juicee will only meet on a 1/4 track that's too far, if you live off the PCH we could meet half-way?
Old 07-28-2007, 03:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
You have it twisted,

I stand by the fact the stunt drivers have experience and can drive any car.

They are the BEST IN THE WORLD at what they do.

They were impressed with the 63 as a daily, more than the Z06.

They understand the Z06 is faster than the 63.

The 63 performed well , better than the other cars performing stunts etc.

I was simply sharing what others on my show said about the 63

Its a great car no matter how much you attempt to derail its abilities

You turned the thread as you do most into a teen battle of ego

I respect you and your C6, it is too bad you fail to reciprocate
Jeez you are such a spin DR. you should be in politics! Now you've watered down your earlier statements to the 63 is a better daily driver???

Hell if that was the content of most of your previous posts, I'd wholeheartedly agree!! the Vette though light years AHEAD inmyop of earlier Vettes, is still light years BEHIND a beautiful 4 door Luxury car w/500hp for DAILY DRIVING, that's not what you said/implied/posted earlier...
Old 07-28-2007, 03:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
2014 C63 Sedan

i think its really funny that american car owners even have words to put against the european cars..........first of the corvette might b fast but its also build out of cardboard if u crash u dead for sure..........and that its drives like a 1980 FIAT uno.......lol..........all americans knowis a big engine and four wheels so they can burn more and more gas.....and you are probably the first american that i see to talk **** about European cars.........to a reality check buddy
Old 07-28-2007, 04:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by tasho3
i think its really funny that american car owners even have words to put against the european cars..........first of the corvette might b fast but its also build out of cardboard if u crash u dead for sure..........and that its drives like a 1980 FIAT uno.......lol..........all americans knowis a big engine and four wheels so they can burn more and more gas.....and you are probably the first american that i see to talk **** about European cars.........to a reality check buddy

The Corvette actually gets incredible MPG. Its rated #1 in fuel economy in its class.
Old 07-28-2007, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by SAMSSONZ
[/B]

First of all, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, so shut up. Better all around performance than a vette? ARE YOU ****ING STUPID OR WHAT? All you have to do is stomp on the gas and the tranny does the rest. My friend has an 05 E55 which I've driven many, many times so I know how they are. Smarter? what the **** does that mean? Its gonna do a mathematical equation for you as you drive it? its gonna read a book? Post as many videos as you want. Simple common sence tells you that the ZO6 is superior to your 63.
Old 07-28-2007, 04:18 PM

The Corvette actually gets incredible MPG. Its rated #1 in fuel economy in its class.
I was just gonna get to that. I had a C6 coupe before my ZO6 and it used to do 30 mpg on the highway in 6th gear at 70mph. My ZO6 consistently does 27-28 mpg on the highway in 6th at 75mph. We're not the ones paying a $3,000 gas guzzler tax. (Juicee63, this is not directed toward you, its the loser you're responding to).
Old 07-28-2007, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by tasho3
cardboard? Crashing? Its amazing how missinformed you are, or just too stupid to want to know. Its one of the best in its class in crash testing. We've had Euro cars in my family forever and everyone of them were in the service department more then on the street. Euro cars are one of the most unreliable cars on the market. thats a fact.
Old 07-28-2007, 04:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
'14 ML BT

Amazing, you couldn't make up stuff like this.
Old 07-28-2007, 05:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Jeez you are such a spin DR. you should be in politics! Now you've watered down your earlier statements to the 63 is a better daily driver???

Hell if that was the content of most of your previous posts, I'd wholeheartedly agree!! the Vette though light years AHEAD inmyop of earlier Vettes, is still light years BEHIND a beautiful 4 door Luxury car w/500hp for DAILY DRIVING, that's not what you said/implied/posted earlier...
I dont think you actually read or comprehend what I write. You just see I have posted something and start flaming. This is your MO. I just realized you did this in two other threads and actually fought with Improviz and had my Kill Story thread locked by being an A** . Now you use the same tactic stringing together qoutes and personal attack to thwart what was an innocent relay of my experience at work. As I dive into this the reality and facts are that the 63 can duplicate a victory in a short race. Is it faster no, is it heavier YES. Is it a great car yes

The title of this thread
"E63 Impressive vs.Z06"

The content of the 1st post
relays the opinions of drivers of the E63

It also oulines the parameter in which the cars were run and opinion formed
"block to block"

Why this turned into me vs the Z, is simply your ego and senseless attack of a flippin "story" an opinion. Now here we go again, what was the name of the ABC TV show that will feature Mercedes Benz in the FAll schedule?

Nobody knows cause you turned this thread into HS dramatics.

Last edited by juicee63; 07-28-2007 at 05:56 PM.
Old 07-28-2007, 05:46 PM

Hooptie
hehe, this thread is entertaining..

Juice, the Z06 is much, much, much faster than a 63. I can understand your excitement regarding these stunt drivers telling you that the 63 feels faster, and that is ok and great to hear, but just be aware that the Z06 and the 63 are not in the same league when it comes to performance. Sure, if the driver of the Z06 is not competent and you race one from light to light you could win, but that can be said about nearly any two cars if one driver is competent and the other is not.

Both great cars, both cars should be enjoyed for thier intentions. The 63's intention was not to compete with the Z06 when it comes to performance, and the Z06 was not meant to compete with the 63 when it comes to daily drive ability and comfort.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: E63 impressive vs. 2007 Z06