Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 08:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 562 Likes on 372 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Originally Posted by RoydRage
Very Nice!

I would have liked to see that with a little less traffic... Dangerous to split that car.

Very Good Though.

Next time keep the Windows CLOSED! Wind resistance you know... It would make a difference @ 140 +

Best,

RoydRage
Yeah we were actually um....trying to hear each other honking. Sunny's window was open the entire time, his girl was like a professional on the camera. And trust me, WE would have liked to see less traffic, but it was the only day we could have done it.
Old 10-15-2007, 08:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Hey SoS SWATxV2!!!

WHOOPS!!! Unfortunately for you I know how to use google.

I will now add this Troll's head to the collection on my wall.

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache...nk&cd=15&gl=us

Posted by: SoS SWATxV2

Gamertag: SoS SWAT Username (03.04.07 3:34am)

Gamertag: SoS SWAT Username MLG: SoS SWATxV2 Age: 15 City: Englewood Buttons: Default Everything. Sensitivity: 3
login or register to post comments

Can someone please dig up the ownage thread now? This kid can't even drive yet!! I knew there was something fishy when, on M5Board, he said that his car STARTS in P500 (impossible, doesn't happen, ever), but now I have my proof. Thanks buhbye.

Last edited by Cylinder Head; 10-15-2007 at 08:44 PM.
Old 10-15-2007, 08:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E55
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head

Can someone please dig up the ownage thread now? This kid can't even drive yet!! I knew there was something fishy when, on M5Board, he said that his car STARTS in P500 (impossible, doesn't happen, ever), but now I have my proof. Thanks buhbye.
LMAO.......
Old 10-15-2007, 08:51 PM
Banned

SL55 AMG, M5 E60, 2002 S55 AMG, Range Rover Sport Supercharged,

Come on now? It's seriously mine. It's my one of my kids that created the account. And they apparently go on it more... They were also the ones who created the gamertags and put all of my information on.. I believe they also were the ones who took the pics of my cars and post them up WITHOUT canceling out the license plates!

Now they stop and now I will explain. If you don't believe me, fine. As for the M5board post, what I was trying to say was that I already set my power mode to P500. Excuse my thinking here.

And you,

Why don't you meet me on Xbox Live so we can discuss some stuff and I can whoop your *** in Halo 3? I don't even play at all and I bet I learned something from my kid...

My gamertag is SoS SWAT. My 15 year old kid's tag is "NationalSWAT991". Toodle loo!
Old 10-15-2007, 08:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1989 Toyota Tercel EZ - dyno'd @ 70whp/77wtq
Ahhh... thanks for sharing.

Not mean to hijack the thread.... but these vids certainly make me feel a lot better...

I thought my car (RT/Evotech Stage 1) was weak or heat soaked or whatnot. I felt that I only gained a little, if at all, for races between 75-80 till 135-140. The M5 certainly got the jump (yes, 3 honks and I was slow in reaction and some other races I was behind him - so had to wait until I saw him WOT)... not sure whether the M5 was stock or not (appeared so nonetheless), not sure how good the driver was as compared to self-proclaimed CH and not sure whether the M5 had the A/C on (mine was on - just forgot due to the excitement of finally having an M5 that wanted to play ).

All I knew was the temp was high 60's, I drove like a grandma for most of the day, did couple hard runs by myself 15 minutes before I met this M5 and was in a bad traffic for 10 minutes before racing the M5. You experts go ahead and think how all of those impact 55k engine.
Old 10-15-2007, 08:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by SoS SWATxV2

Come on now? It's seriously mine. It's my one of my kids that created the account. And they apparently go on it more... They were also the ones who created the gamertags and put all of my information on.. I believe they also were the ones who took the pics of my cars and post them up WITHOUT canceling out the license plates!

Now they stop and now I will explain. If you don't believe me, fine. As for the M5board post, what I was trying to say was that I already set my power mode to P500. Excuse my thinking here.

And you,

Why don't you meet me on Xbox Live so we can discuss some stuff and I can whoop your *** in Halo 3? I don't even play at all and I bet I learned something from my kid...

My gamertag is SoS SWAT. My 15 year old kid's tag is "NationalSWAT991". Toodle loo!

Dude, come on, you're hit. Your profile here even says Student, no adult uses the term "lollerz" on the internet. You're a 15 year old kid, you've dug yourself a sweet hole, and now I'm pushing the dirt into it.

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache...nk&cd=10&gl=us

LOLLERCAKES.

Last edited by Cylinder Head; 10-15-2007 at 08:59 PM.
Old 10-15-2007, 08:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55

And you,

We all love pics around here,lets eee some pics of all those cars.
Old 10-15-2007, 08:59 PM
Banned

Dude, come on, you're hit. Your profile here even says Student, no adult uses the term "lollerz" on the internet. You're a 15 year old kid, you've dug yourself a sweet hole, and now I'm pushing the dirt into it.
Since when did I ever say "lollerz"? Then it wasn't me...

Didn't I already say that one of my ignorant kids were messing around created it? I've already took him off the computers and placed parentol controls on...

And CH, don't be a dick. I think by your character, I can already tell you hate either hate teenager wannabes on the internet or just feel so comfortable behind your computer. What's your gamertag?

I'll meet you on Live on Halo 3 or Halo 2 and proceed to kindly "talk" to you. If you won't listen, then I'll just play you and kick your ***.
Old 10-15-2007, 09:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Since when did I ever say "lollerz"? Then it wasn't me...

Didn't I already say that one of my ignorant kids were messing around created it? I've already took him off the computers and placed parentol controls on...

And CH, don't be a dick. I think by your character, I can already tell you hate either hate teenager wannabes on the internet or just feel so comfortable behind your computer. What's your gamertag?

I'll meet you on Live on Halo 3 or Halo 2 and proceed to kindly "talk" to you. If you won't listen, then I'll just play you and kick your ***.

You're just making it worse, an ADULT would post pics of the cars, or just show up Thursday to the meet, and I'd apologize and buy you a cup of coffee, because I admit when I'm wrong. However this time, I'm pretty sure you're a fake.

Kids challenge people to games of Halo.

I'll be in the REAL Silver Grey M5 parked next to the Black SL55.
Old 10-15-2007, 09:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1989 Toyota Tercel EZ - dyno'd @ 70whp/77wtq
LOL... this thread becomes very funny.

CH, he won't come for a cup of coffee.... I think you should tease him w/ your barbie scooter.....
Old 10-15-2007, 09:11 PM
Banned

You're just making it worse, an ADULT would post pics of the cars, or just show up Thursday to the meet, and I'd apologize and buy you a cup of coffee, because I admit when I'm wrong. However this time, I'm pretty sure you're a fake.

Kids challenge people to games of Halo.

I'll be in the REAL Silver Grey M5 parked next to the Black SL55.
How am I making it worse? Listen I got work to do and I don't have time all night to just argue with you...

As for the Halo thing, so what? Adults can't try to play video games when they have free time?

And there's a meet? Why would I even care to meet YOU when you're just being a total moron even over the internet..

So... You think I really don't own an M5 or SL55? Okay then... you're the 2nd person to call me a troll on these boards so..

http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?i...img0509dg6.jpg

Seriously. I don't care if this is not even proof for you or not. Just shut up. You're wasting your time calling me out. It must feel oh so good eh? To randomly look at member profiles and just pick them out and call them out?

Last edited by SoS SWATxV2; 10-15-2007 at 09:14 PM.
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55

Can someone please dig up the ownage thread now?
Hard to narrow it down but heres a few favorites....Some funny stuff!

https://mbworld.org/forums/off-topic/185110-official-ownage-page.html

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...ghlight=ownage

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...ghlight=ownage

2004 S55 AMG
You guys looked like you had fun. Both cars are sick.
Old 10-15-2007, 09:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
How am I making it worse? Listen I got work to do and I don't have time all night to just argue with you...

As for the Halo thing, so what? Adults can't try to play video games when they have free time?

And there's a meet? Why would I even care to meet YOU when you're just being a total moron even over the internet..

So... You think I really don't own an M5 or SL55? Okay then... you're the 2nd person to call me a troll on these boards so..

http://http://img407.imageshack.us/m...img0509dg6.jpg

Seriously. I don't care if this is not even proof for you or not. Just shut up. You're wasting your time calling me out. It must feel oh so good eh? To randomly look at member profiles and just pick them out and call them out?
Link dont work.
Old 10-15-2007, 09:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by zoink
LOL... this thread becomes very funny.

CH, he won't come for a cup of coffee.... I think you should tease him w/ your barbie scooter.....
I know he won't lame excuse in 5...4...3...2..

Anyway, to answer your post from before, because I do not want my beautiful thread marred by this child's impending flame war, or his challenge to NoOb me in Halo, I think that if you're going to mod your 55k engine then cooling mods would be the way to go immediately.

Sunny's car is just as fast at 100 as it is at 1. It makes insane power from idle to redline, in one continuous wave, and a lot of that has to do with the fact that it stays COOL when most cars are pulling timing at redline in 1st and by the 3-4 shift they're heatsoaking.

Edit: pics won't mean jack, Englewood is an upscale town, his dad probably really does have those cars, but he looks at them in the garage while he sips on Capri suns and goes through dad's drawers for more AA's to power his controllers.

Last edited by Cylinder Head; 10-15-2007 at 09:16 PM.
Old 10-15-2007, 09:16 PM
Banned

Link fixed. And I love how you, CH called me a "child". HA! You started this.

So anywayz, about me flaming... I wasn't. Bye!
Old 10-15-2007, 09:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Link fixed. And I love how you, CH called me a "child". HA! You started this.

So anywayz, about me flaming... I wasn't. Bye!
I called you a child because you're um....15. Come to the meet dude, or post a pic of yourself flipping me off, or something. I WANT you to prove me wrong with something CONCRETE.

Last edited by Cylinder Head; 10-15-2007 at 09:19 PM.
Old 10-15-2007, 09:21 PM
Banned

I called you a child because you're um....15.

Sooo... looking at my profile where I didn't place my age but my own kid's age clearly means that I am 15? I just showed you my garage. Go back and click.

And apparently, "they" were right. M5/M6 BMW guys are usually moronic jerks who find every opportunity to call out others and pointless ridicule them.

Ah well. At least AMG/MB guys are waay more tolerant and nicer. And even probably more mature as adults even tho a profile says "AGE: 15".

WHOOP DEE DEE I GUESS I"LL GUESS IT NOW!!!
Old 10-15-2007, 09:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sooo... looking at my profile where I didn't place my age but my own kid's age clearly means that I am 15? I just showed you my garage. Go back and click.

And apparently, "they" were right. M5/M6 BMW guys are usually moronic jerks who find every opportunity to call out others and pointless ridicule them.

Ah well. At least AMG/MB guys are waay more tolerant and nicer. And even probably more mature as adults even tho a profile says "AGE: 15".

WHOOP DEE DEE I GUESS I"LL GUESS IT NOW!!!

You didn't place it, it was some ghey A/S/L thread on a Major League Gaming website, where you, PERSONALLY posted that you were 15 years old and located in none other than Englewood. Then on your profile here, you somehow took the time to write down all those cars that are supposedly yours, but your KID must have somehow put STUDENT there instead?

Too far fetched for me man, sounds like M. Night Shyamalamadingdong's next movie. Come to the meet, even if your mom has to drop you off, and I'll buy you a coffee.

Last edited by Cylinder Head; 10-15-2007 at 09:33 PM.
Old 10-15-2007, 09:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Link fixed.
Nice garage...now show us thats all your stuff and put this to rest.
Old 10-15-2007, 09:31 PM
Banned

You didn't place it, it was some ghey A/S/L thread on a Major League Gaming website, where you, PERSONALLY posted that you were 15 years old and located in none other than Englewood. Then on your profile here, you somehow took the time to write down all those cars that are supposedly yours, but your KID must have somehow put STUDENT there instead?

Too far fetched for me man, sounds like M. Night Shyamalamadingdong's next movie. Come to the meet, even if your mom has to drop you off, and I'll buy you a coffee.
Didn't I already you that my kid is the video game nerd? HE plays and post on MLG. Not me. I manage my collection of Antique Chelsea Clocks.

And I also favor cars as a hobby on a spare time. And yes, I do in live in Englewood Cliffs. Not Englewood. And yes, my kid put student. He even made a few posts here too even that I probably didn't even realize...

And did I already you tell that this is my kid's account? I think just because of you, I'll just delete this account and start over fresh hmm?

As for you flipping you, I don't think I'm an immature ***** like you to do such a thing. If I have to do tho, I'll be sure to send YOU a pic.

And where is this meet? Hope it won't conflict with my schedule.. And you'll see about that comment about "my mom dropping me off and buying me a coffee".

Please, I'd rather just pour all that hot coffee over your shirt or whatever you're wearing and walk away.
Old 10-15-2007, 09:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Didn't I already you that my kid is the video game nerd? HE plays and post on MLG. Not me. I manage my collection of Antique Chelsea Clocks.

And I also favor cars as a hobby on a spare time. And yes, I do in live in Englewood Cliffs. Not Englewood. And yes, my kid put student. He even made a few posts here too even that I probably didn't even realize...

And did I already you tell that this is my kid's account? I think just because of you, I'll just delete this account and start over fresh hmm?

As for you flipping you, I don't think I'm an immature ***** like you to do such a thing. If I have to do tho, I'll be sure to send YOU a pic.

And where is this meet? Hope it won't conflict with my schedule.. And you'll see about that comment about "my mom dropping me off and buying me a coffee".

Please, I'd rather just pour all that hot coffee over your shirt or whatever you're wearing and walk away.
Did your kid post this?

You all play Halo 3 too?!

Gamertags anybody?

My gamertag is NationalSWAT991. Hit me up! Was a level 31 on Halo 2 before the ranks reset back in April or May....

Got 3 gamertags: NationalSWAT991, Random AZZW1PE (Don't ask. It's all pink), and SoS SWAT.

I'm mainly on NationalSWAT991 and Random...

Oh btw, I'm not total noobs like you guys all are . Was a 31 back in Halo 2 and now just started matchmaking and online multiplayer for Halo 3!

I still follow Major League Gaming's rules and watch all the events! Championship in Las Vegas anybody? Is Str8 Rippon going to win?

Oh yes, sorry for the quickness there, just got a little excited... Just beat Campaign on Halo 3 Heroic and boy is it quite sad!

Anyways, to you members arguing about Halo 3's graphics and gameplay, I'm siding with the opinion that Halo 3 is indeed the game of year AND has better graphics than Bioshock!

My opinion: Bioshock sucks! Played the demo...hated it.
Awful convenient how you switched your prose up in that last post, cleaned it up a bit, tried to make yourself seem more adultlike.

The meet is this thursday in Edgewater, at night, so it shouldn't conflict with your schedule, but you'll probably drop some BS anyway.

And don't threaten me, you don't know me.
Old 10-15-2007, 09:44 PM

06 CLS55, She drives: 08 CLS63, 08 CLK63 Black Series
Great Vid's
Old 10-15-2007, 09:45 PM
Banned

So CH, you went through all of that time to find some posts made by my kid who clearly doesn't give a crap about you guys or ruining my online MBworld reputation (like I would even care. It's the internets for Christ's sake!)

And yes, that last post about me pouring hot coffee over your *** WAS indeed by me.

And I like how your profile says:

Biography:
Does not play well with others.
Interests:
ruining peoples' day. Occupation:
Finance aka the "Pump and Dump", and I'm not referring to what I did to your girlfriend.
Ah, should've known! That just made my day better! I love you too CH!

Good night! I've done after this post! Anything you say will be below me now.. whatever your comments are.. whether they range from "Go get yo momma's baby bottle and feed yourself little boy" or just plain "YO MOMMA".

Ugh. And what'chu going to do if I threaten you even more again? Are you going to cops over a comment on a message board?
Old 10-15-2007, 09:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55

My 15 year old kid's tag is "NationalSWAT991"

My gamertag is NationalSWAT991.
Huh? Im confused,so which is it?

BTW,theres no way in hell a grown man with kids and the means to buy such cars as that in the pics is going to talk like you do or challenge another man to a game off over the net!!

Is that even your familys house?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SL55 AMG vs. BMW M5 vs......LP640!?!?!?