Sponsored by:

Tunning Horrific Nightmare

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2008, 10:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
2003 E55 & 2014 GL550
"we are sorry for this and are currently working with the customer to find an amicable resolution"
+1,000,000

Been even talking about this situation with other small business owners like me. Wild hearing all the different takes on this. Most think at least a quick "I am aware of this and am working on a resolution to the situation." would pretty much end all the speculation but most also agree that there should be NO discussion/debate/back and forth by Adam on this thread.

Granted, he does not have to do anything "legally" but we are talking about the court of public opinion and potential customers here.
Old 02-04-2008, 10:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1989 Toyota Tercel EZ - dyno'd @ 70whp/77wtq
Originally Posted by MB_Forever
Jon, I still think Adam or someone from EuroElites should at least state a concise statement presenting their side of the story. They don't have to keep responding back and forth or even answering questions, but just state what happened truthfully just as if they were stating it to any court. Just because it is online does not mean it is bad for them or will hurt them. If BallzyS55 had not come forward and shared his experience, non of us would've known about it. And on a larger scale, if everybody kept their experiences private hoping to fix it privately, then none of the tuners would be bad at all
Mo, as much as I agree w/ you... but let's not speculate anymore.... just like OP stated and everyone who knows Adam here... we know that this is not typical Adam. He's always been a nice and stand-up guy like we know. He's always been accommodating to customers...

I'm sure there must be a reason for him not responding at all to this thread. There must also be something that we don't know that caused all of this. I don't believe a person to change in no time... not like him stealing a lot of money from a lot of people.... just like some old ex-vendors here.

We don't exactly know what is happening right now in the back... so let's stop speculating.

And... does anyone notice that OP has stopped responding also? The last one around 11.30AM PST today.... may be he's just tired w/ all our responses.... may be he's out for dinner... but may be something is actually up in the afternoon, and OP's lawyers may prohibit them to post anything more in this thread

I agree that saying something like LZH said is what other members need right now.... but may be the lawyers suggest no response is even better
Old 02-04-2008, 10:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by LZH
I was thinking the same thing about 3 pages ago
There is absolutly no reason why they can't post something as simple as

"we are sorry for this and are currently working with the customer to find an amicable resolution"

And actually....if they did do that, and tried to do whatever it takes to make the customer happy - WITHIN REASON....that's the key. Well, if they did all this and the OP is still not happy yet continues to bash them online....well, now words like "defamation, vilification, slander, and libel" come into play....
Great post +2000
Old 02-04-2008, 10:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Originally Posted by zoink
Mo, as much as I agree w/ you... but let's not speculate anymore.... just like OP stated and everyone who knows Adam here... we know that this is not typical Adam. He's always been a nice and stand-up guy like we know. He's always been accommodating to customers...
That's what puzzles me the most. Every interaction I've had with Adam has been more than pleasant and he was always offering help and great information. I think this thread is not directed at Adam per say, but towards a "bad" incident at EuroElites. But you're right. I think we should wait, stop speculating until this issue is resolved at least to be fair to both sides. Hopefully after this is resolved, we'll hear the full story from both sides.

Last edited by MB_Forever; 02-04-2008 at 10:48 PM.
Old 02-04-2008, 10:46 PM
LZH
Banned

CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
I think we should wait, stop speculating until this issue is resolved at least to be fair to both sides.
+1
Old 02-05-2008, 12:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06 S55 AMG, 03 SL55 AMG, 02 S430(sold), 05 F150, 06 Ranger, My baby 07 HD Rdking
Zoink, I didn't stop posting, I just have a life, and I'm also sitting here tired of those out here that are attacking me, and defending ee, first of all, your opinion is highly respected, but, please quit using those none sense statements, you always manage to come up with, like how do we know that the S65 was running healthy, how do you know it wasn't, I'm just a client that didn't know much about tuning, maybe for the expert tuner, to protect his name, and ensure quality service, should've recommended, a baseline dyno, as I didn't know what that was until someone on this post pointed it out, and notify me that if the dyno is not done, it could risk my car, since he didn't know what condition our cars were in, instead of saying that and ecu tune takes 20 mins, second of all me and my cousin ran these cars 2 days prior to taking to ee, and guess what, the S65 came out on top, by far, so how is it not now? As for ee not responding and having people sit here and defend them, that's Bs, and cheap, just like the way they did business with us. I'm here to share my story, I'm ballzy enough to stand up, and call BS when I see it, and not mislead the other forum members. I tried to tell them how unhappy we were (more than once) and to do right by me and my cousin, and their way of doing so, it to offer me a free ELM, and tell me that's how tuning goes ( get lied to , mislead, and your car is at risk, tranny and SC) and claim no responsibility so whatever to the physical damage of the front end come on people, I’m not here to extort anyone, my main reason is to worn those that have never done business with ee, and like I said before to get their attention, so they can wake up, and fix my issues.

Last edited by BallzyS55; 02-05-2008 at 12:56 AM.
Old 02-05-2008, 01:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Does this Oliver guy work with any other companies???

-Ghost
Supposedly EvoTech and a couple of smaller German tuners
Old 02-05-2008, 01:38 AM

07 SL550; C32 (sold)
Originally Posted by LZH
I was thinking the same thing about 3 pages ago
There is absolutly no reason why they can't post something as simple as

And actually....if they did do that, and tried to do whatever it takes to make the customer happy - WITHIN REASON....that's the key. Well, if they did all this and the OP is still not happy yet continues to bash them online....well, now words like "defamation, vilification, slander, and libel" come into play....
completely agree. they need a PR person for damage control. look at what public companies do when they need to contain a situation. a PR guy comes out and issues an public statement saying something like "we are aware the situation and investigating the problem", etc. etc. many people see the silence as an admission of guilt.
Old 02-05-2008, 01:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1989 Toyota Tercel EZ - dyno'd @ 70whp/77wtq
Ballzy, dude, take a break.... chill out.... then re-read my posts that you said to be non sense... and tell me whether you still think they are non sense.

That exact question "How do you know that the S65 is healthy?" was directed to CWW and was merely used as an example that his statement, as quoted in my post, still contained assumptions. And when you or your cousin said you were sure the S65 was healthy, we - THE MEMBERS - don't know how you came up with that conclusions unless you tell us.

Plus all of that was written prior to your last post in which, for the first time in this thread, you mentioned you raced S65 w/ your S55 prior to EE tuning and the S65 won big time. Am I correct?

Once again, don't mean to pick on you... but you gotta chill out and read people's comments carefully.

Peace!
Old 02-05-2008, 01:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
01 CLK 430
Supposedly EvoTech and a couple of smaller German tuners
Okay, thanks! I was just wondering if it was the same guy that runs SpeedTuning....
Old 02-05-2008, 02:06 AM

06 S55 AMG, 03 SL55 AMG, 02 S430(sold), 05 F150, 06 Ranger, My baby 07 HD Rdking
I'm chill bro, it's just hard to see some people sitting doubting us after everything we've been through, and trying to say, that we could be right or wrong, where our cars have been damaged by ee, and after recent conversation with ee they, basiclly are telling us to F**k off. There is nothing we're gonna do for you.

Last edited by BallzyS55; 02-05-2008 at 02:09 AM.
Old 02-05-2008, 02:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55 AMG Black on Carlsson 1/6 EVO
Originally Posted by BallzyS55
I'm chill bro, it's just hard to see some people sitting doubting us after everything we've been through, and trying to say, that we could be right or wrong, where our cars have been damaged by ee, and after recent conversation with ee they, basiclly are telling us to F**k off. There is nothing we're gonna do for you.
Totally sucks man.... Base on this I would never use this tuner. Im so glad I kept my car stock. What a nightmare....
Old 02-05-2008, 03:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'10 E63 Obsidiant Black; '06 R350 Alabaster White; 05 C55 Obsidiant Black (sold)
and after recent conversation with ee they, basiclly are telling us to F**k off. There is nothing we're gonna do for you.
You probably should consider edit this line, because this will only heat up the members who are against you. Restate what they actually said the best you can. That way members here will know what kind of tuner EE truly is, and you'll get more people to support you, and thats less customers for them.

Last edited by RW C55; 02-05-2008 at 03:42 AM.
Old 02-05-2008, 03:52 AM

They actualy told me there is nothing we're gonna do for you, or your cousin.
Old 02-05-2008, 04:20 AM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
w212 E63 / 996tt
I'm staying out of this but before I leave....

A sorry goes out to BallzyS55 for all that he has been through

Good Luck

p.s.
My tuning has been put on hold as well.
Old 02-05-2008, 04:56 AM

2004 E55
Originally Posted by Jon2007E63P30
Then you clearly have not read all the posts in this thread. EE / Adam is doing exactly what a lawyer would tell him to do and what others on this thread have clearly recommended. Do not touch this issue online, keep it private until the resolution with the customer is complete. If Ballz is happy with the resolution in the end HE will come online and say so.

His silence has nothing to do with "guilt" and everything to do with how a business SHOULD conduct itself during a dispute with a customer.

We should get off their case.

Ballz, I hope this all works out to you satisfaction.
Adam, I hope you do not get yourself distracted by the posts and focus on your customer problem.

Well, as a business owner, I know that when I lose one customer for something I MAY have done in error, it comes back 10 fold... so I think a SIMPLE... hey board... we're working on this would have saved face... glad I'm in So. CA!
Old 02-05-2008, 05:47 AM

Nothing
I could only imagine how this thread would be going if some of these other personalities were in the same boat.. I think these guys (ballcsy and his cuz)are being calm. I also see alot of Dick Swinging goin on here. No from me.
Good Luck to you guys.
Old 02-05-2008, 06:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab
I'm also sitting here tired of those out here that are attacking me, and defending ee, I tried to tell them how unhappy we were (more than once) and to do right by me and my cousin, and their way of doing so, it to offer me a free ELM, and tell me that's how tuning goes ( get lied to , mislead, and your car is at risk, tranny and SC) and claim no responsibility so whatever to the physical damage of the front end come on people, I’m not here to extort anyone, my main reason is to worn those that have never done business with ee, and like I said before to get their attention, so they can wake up, and fix my issues.
Hey there BallzyS55:

Best of luck seeking an end to this nightmare my friend. I atleast REALLY appreciate your posts It takes guts to admit you spent alot of money only to receive a TREMENDOUS headache in return. I wish you a succesful outcome, and to get your toys back WHOLE the way they were prior to your visit.

See yeah
Old 02-05-2008, 06:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55 ///AMG
Originally Posted by MRAMG1
Hey there BallzyS55:

Best of luck seeking an end to this nightmare my friend. I atleast REALLY appreciate your posts It takes guts to admit you spent alot of money only to receive a TREMENDOUS headache in return. I wish you a succesful outcome, and to get your toys back WHOLE the way they were prior to your visit.

See yeah
+1 Million to that.

And I agree that someone from EuroElites should at least post that they are working on the situation to resolve it in everyone's best interests.

They don't have to say anything other than that.
Old 02-05-2008, 08:16 AM

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
2006 CLS55 & 2002 SL55 (R129) Silver Arrow
Zoink, I have taken my time and read this thread, and cant help but ask you this:
Why are you so defensive about the tuner, and why are you trying so hard to discredit Ballzy and cousin's cars and credibility?

In cases like these I like to remain neutral and try to make my own judgments based on both parties arguments. Unfortunately, the 2nd party chooses to remain in total silence (not even a simple "we're working on resolving this"). So, for me this IS an admission of guilt.

But your approach baffles me.

Heres some facts I've gathered by reading this thread and correct me if I'm wrong:
They've neglected to resolve current issues regarding Ballzy and his cousin's cars.
And, it is now come to light that they are also are responsible for frying 2 East coast member's cars with their software during their MIR trip.

Now I've also heard that lawyers could have advised them not to post.
Why do you think lawyers are involved, has Ballzy threatened to sue?

Look, everyone has the right to post if they've had good, or bad experience with the party in question, but if your going to sit here and defend them for their actions, then be prepared to share in their criticisms.
Old 02-05-2008, 08:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Originally Posted by ProjectC55
And you thought I was Krazee. Did'nt I tellyou. And DAMN! 30 degree's timing advance!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear that Jody. Because you,Frank and myself r friends ,that was the only reason I was so adamant about you guys using another tuner. I was not saying it just to be right or anything.

Albert's car is a perfect example of a car tuned properly was my point and why I recommended highly seeking out his tuner.
Originally Posted by MIG-E55Rocket
Thanks man. I should have listened to you since the get go and go to active. Don't worry the 65 is going to go to them if they have a program for it, no biggie.
+1,000. We should have definitely listed to you bro...
Old 02-05-2008, 08:23 AM

E55
Ouch
Attached Thumbnails Tunning Horrific Nightmare-dsc03403.jpg  

Last edited by supre55; 02-05-2008 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Attachment
Old 02-05-2008, 08:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2007 S600

If it were me Ballzy, I would inform the forum members that you are backing out of this thread temporarily for now until more concrete action has been taken.

You don't need more people to argue with. Your arguments and mental energy need to be focused on xxxxx tuner. You should come back on the forum about every other day, state facts only, then disappear for another two or three days. On the other hand, I think you should be reading the posts as you handle this.....just don't respond so frequently unless you have some concrete facts to add to this. I'm only saying this to you to aid you in staying level headed and to not say something that later will bite you. I'm just like you, I get very charismatic and passionate about problems like this but I've learned as I've gotten older to stay quiet for the most part about personal problems and dilemmas . The more I talk, the more irrational I become. Keep us informed but stay out of the gunfire of it all.
Reading all of this speculating, fussing, conjectures, etc. is beginning to get old. I have vested interest in this subject as I had my car tuned as well but I want to remain calm and hear facts of the case and not get derailed by unneccessary speculations. After the facts are completely out, then let the chatting resume to full swing.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:07 AM

2004 E55 AMG and 2003 C320 4Matic Miss my 993 Turbo above!!
Originally Posted by MIG-E55Rocket
Thanks man. I should have listened to you since the get go and go to active. Don't worry the 65 is going to go to them if they have a program for it, no biggie.
Jody,

Didn't you have a special tune done to your car for a very unique special modification that may be different from the "usual" tune the rest of us had. I am trying to figure out wether I need to be concerned about my tuned ECU for my headers and TB.........
Old 02-05-2008, 09:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55 ///AMG
Originally Posted by supre55
Ouch
What am I missing with that pic? Looks like a nice car.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Tunning Horrific Nightmare