Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

e63 upgrades

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-09-2008, 05:49 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'05 C55(sold)'05 E55(sold)'06 911C4S(sold)'06 ML350 '06 CLS55(sold),buncha slo bikes
Originally Posted by jrcart
You didn't prove squat...all you proved is that you are illiterate! Most of those times you posted are for SL and CL65's YOU FRIGGIN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!There is a big difference between a 5100 pound S65 and a 4000 pound CL65. Furthermore there is clearly more than an ECU re-flash, how else do you explain the range of HP numbers from mid 500-mid 600's? Like I said...get your facts straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need your address too, I getting you the "Hooked On Reading" CD's to go along with ADDICTED2SPEEDS "Hooked On Math" CD's.
Hey man,you really are showing your low class background with the name calling & whatnot by attacking other members.Your new here,this isn't how we do things on this board.
Were a bit more mature then that.You asked for a S65,I showed you one.Under mods it says ECU flash.Your not satisfied,oh well.I added the other 65's to prove they are fast as well.the 600's are just a tick behind the 65's once flashed.I have a friend who is a member here and has a ECU&TCU flashed CL600 that runs mid 11's.I'm making that up too?You get frustrated and resort to name calling so I assume your just another Internet Tuff Guy.So in the real world when you can't get a point across what do you do,start yelling,screaming&name calling?Wow yer a real standup guy.When I grow up I want to be just like you.
Your in for a real surprise if you ever run into a S65 thats bbeen flashed,you $200,000 CLK modded to high heaven hasnt an ice cubes chance in hell for a dragrace.But,in your mind it's impossible for them to go that fast.Ignorance is bliss
If you want my address I'll give it to you,just make sure you hand deliver the hooked on math dvd

Mods,ban this fool

Last edited by oldgixxer; 03-09-2008 at 05:57 PM.
Old 03-09-2008, 05:58 PM

2006 C280 4MATIC, 2006 Suzuki GSX-R1000 race bike
You didn't prove squat...all you proved is that you are illiterate! Most of those times you posted are for SL and CL65's YOU FRIGGIN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!There is a big difference between a 5100 pound S65 and a 4000 pound CL65. Furthermore there is clearly more than an ECU re-flash, how else do you explain the range of HP numbers from mid 500-mid 600's? Like I said...get your facts straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need your address too, I getting you the "Hooked On Reading" CD's to go along with ADDICTED2SPEEDS "Hooked On Math" CD's.
the first 2 times he linked were for the s65, with only an ecu reflash, and on the second one an airbox and drag radials added on. the s65's make 612 at the crank from the factory, which is about 520 at the wheels with 15% drivetrain loss. if you have been around cars (especially turbo ones) long enough, you would know that getting another 100rwhp out of it with just tuning and increased boost isn't overly difficult, and entirely possible. add on some mods (airbox, drag radials), and 610 at the wheels is probably correct for those simple mods.

on a side note, i have read through this thread and you seem to throw around personal insults a lot, instead of choosing to word things differently and attempt to prove your point in an adult, mature fashion. why is this? usually it is only uneducated people who cannot convey their points without personal insults and attacks. is that the case? because i am pretty sure that no one who has the funds to purchase an amg benz is an idiot, can't read, can't do math, etc... everyone got the money to afford one of these cars somehow, and i would venture a guess and say it is from working smarter as well as harder, since the 2 should go hand in hand..

Last edited by anthony d; 03-09-2008 at 06:01 PM.
Old 03-09-2008, 06:03 PM

2006 C280 4MATIC, 2006 Suzuki GSX-R1000 race bike
Originally Posted by oldgixxer
If you want my address I'll give it to you,just make sure you hand deliver the hooked on math dvd
can i come over that day?

Old 03-09-2008, 07:02 PM
Banned

'05 C55(sold)'05 E55(sold)'06 911C4S(sold)'06 ML350 '06 CLS55(sold),buncha slo bikes
Originally Posted by anthony d
can i come over that day?

Sure,maybe he can teach us BOTH some math
Old 03-09-2008, 07:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
The CL65 is only 240 lbs less than the S65 (2005 and 2006 models). These are the numbers directly from MBUSA:

CL65 Curb weight 4,654 lb/2,111 kg

S65 Curb weight 4894 lb/2220 kg

I don't mean to start a war here or anything, but like others here have said, the 65 engine is very easily moddable for a lot of gains. So getting an extra 80 whp by just an ECU & TCU re-flash is do-able and have been done and shown here on the boards a couple of times before and not only by RennTech or any one company, but all the Mercedes tuning companies showed similar gains including Kleemann, EvoTech, Powerchip, etc....
Old 03-09-2008, 07:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
STS,FGT,12C,P85D,M4
It's possible, and has been done.... personal friend of mine ran 11.5x @ 125+ in a S65 with just a RENNtech tune...

here is a different one:

http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Be...slip-9696.html

11.5 @ 120, just a tune..... not all tunes are created equal, especially in the 65's..... it's all about the boost, AF, and how aggressive you want to be with the car.....

Last edited by Fikse; 03-09-2008 at 07:35 PM.
Old 03-09-2008, 08:14 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Fikse
It's possible, and has been done.... personal friend of mine ran 11.5x @ 125+ in a S65 with just a RENNtech tune...

here is a different one:

http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Be...slip-9696.html

11.5 @ 120, just a tune..... not all tunes are created equal, especially in the 65's..... it's all about the boost, AF, and how aggressive you want to be with the car.....
IMPOSSIBLE!!
Old 03-09-2008, 09:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Hey man,you really are showing your low class background with the name calling & whatnot by attacking other members.Your new here,this isn't how we do things on this board.
Were a bit more mature then that.You asked for a S65,I showed you one.Under mods it says ECU flash.Your not satisfied,oh well.I added the other 65's to prove they are fast as well.the 600's are just a tick behind the 65's once flashed.I have a friend who is a member here and has a ECU&TCU flashed CL600 that runs mid 11's.I'm making that up too?You get frustrated and resort to name calling so I assume your just another Internet Tuff Guy.So in the real world when you can't get a point across what do you do,start yelling,screaming&name calling?Wow yer a real standup guy.When I grow up I want to be just like you.
Your in for a real surprise if you ever run into a S65 thats bbeen flashed,you $200,000 CLK modded to high heaven hasnt an ice cubes chance in hell for a dragrace.But,in your mind it's impossible for them to go that fast.Ignorance is bliss

Mods,ban this fool

There you go again putting words in my mouth...I never said you can't make 65 fast, I know they are fast, one of my neighbors has an SL65 and it's fast, exhaust, air box and ECU but it runs high 11's...very high 11's. I only said that I doubt (impossible was the word I used to be exact) an S65 can run mid to low 11's with only an ECU reflash. YOU STATED ONLY AN ECU FLASH...NOTHING MORE! You brought some evidence to the table, but I am still doubting what the car has done to it. As for the name call...deal with it, I call it how I see it! I am also sick of you " Internet Tuff Guys". Do you want to put your money where your mouth is tuff guy? Ice cubes chance in hell? You go find one of your "buddies" with a bone stock, except for ECU tuning S65 and I will drive my candy A$$ up to BFE NY and run him or you for ANY amount of cash you want. Try me, I've got nothing but time and money on my hands. I am calling you out in front of everyone on this site, I can be there on a days notice. So any of you guys or gals out there with a stock S65 (except ECU) that wants to help out oldgixxer let me know. Be warned if the car has so much as a even K&N filter on it you are paying up before the tires even break! That's how we role in Chi-town, now are you going to step up to the plate or hide behind your monitor?
Old 03-09-2008, 09:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by MB_Forever
The CL65 is only 240 lbs less than the S65 (2005 and 2006 models). These are the numbers directly from MBUSA:

CL65 Curb weight 4,654 lb/2,111 kg

S65 Curb weight 4894 lb/2220 kg

I don't mean to start a war here or anything, but like others here have said, the 65 engine is very easily moddable for a lot of gains. So getting an extra 80 whp by just an ECU & TCU re-flash is do-able and have been done and shown here on the boards a couple of times before and not only by RennTech or any one company, but all the Mercedes tuning companies showed similar gains including Kleemann, EvoTech, Powerchip, etc....
Thanks for your input, however, I'm not disputing the HP figures, I'm disputing the 11.5 (or better)second quarter mile time for an otherwise stock S65. I am very well aware of what gains you can get with turbos.
Old 03-09-2008, 09:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C43/55,2k11 Volvo S60 T6AWD,2k Audi B5 S4,95 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD 500+awhp
Old 03-09-2008, 09:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
2015 AMG C63 S
There you go again putting words in my mouth...I never said you can't make 65 fast, I know they are fast, one of my neighbors has an SL65 and it's fast, exhaust, air box and ECU but it runs high 11's...very high 11's. I only said that I doubt (impossible was the word I used to be exact) an S65 can run mid to low 11's with only an ECU reflash. YOU STATED ONLY AN ECU FLASH...NOTHING MORE! You brought some evidence to the table, but I am still doubting what the car has done to it. As for the name call...deal with it, I call it how I see it! I am also sick of you " Internet Tuff Guys". Do you want to put your money where your mouth is tuff guy? Ice cubes chance in hell? You go find one of your "buddies" with a bone stock, except for ECU tuning S65 and I will drive my candy A$$ up to BFE NY and run him or you for ANY amount of cash you want. Try me, I've got nothing but time and money on my hands. I am calling you out in front of everyone on this site, I can be there on a days notice. So any of you guys or gals out there with a stock S65 (except ECU) that wants to help out oldgixxer let me know. Be warned if the car has so much as a even K&N filter on it you are paying up before the tires even break! That's how we role in Chi-town, now are you going to step up to the plate or hide behind your monitor?
Ha, ha, ha. I've read many posts but never anyone offering to race for cash. Sounds like you should bring your six shooter in case someone can't pay off. I am trying to figure out if you are really being funny or are you actually serious?? Would you really drive to NY from Chicago?? Each time I read one of your posts in this thread, I'm laughing my candy a.ss off. You might want to tone it down some so you will be around to continue the entertainment. It's better than the Bourne Supremacy!!
Old 03-09-2008, 09:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 S65, 06 M3 CS(stick), 02 BMW X5 4.6iS, 07 R1 Raven, 08 F-450 4x4, 08 CooperS JCW
I am also sick of you " Internet Tuff Guys". Do you want to put your money where your mouth is tuff guy? Ice cubes chance in hell? You go find one of your "buddies" with a bone stock, except for ECU tuning S65 and I will drive my candy A$$ up to BFE NY and run him or you for ANY amount of cash you want. Try me, I've got nothing but time and money on my hands. I am calling you out in front of everyone on this site, I can be there on a days notice. So any of you guys or gals out there with a stock S65 (except ECU) that wants to help out oldgixxer let me know. Be warned if the car has so much as a even K&N filter on it you are paying up before the tires even break! That's how we role in Chi-town, now are you going to step up to the plate or hide behind your monitor?
crazy: (Roll?)

I'd really wind your neck in and not talk trash to Gixxer. There was another of your BlackSeries buddies acting the same way with a member with M5 Carl in the off topic. Not clever when you're new and neither of you know the story behind these two members in particular. If you did you'd be more polite. Lots of abuse from you guys, maybe some post-purchase doubts, I just don't see why everyone else is told they drive a pos especially with E55s out there that would roast your BS in the 1/4.
Old 03-09-2008, 10:09 PM
Banned

You wanna race?
Street-racing is dangerous&highly illegal,I would never participate in an illicit sport such as that.Somebody could get seriously hurt......

I have a better more manly proposition for ya tuff guy...Have I got a DEAL FOR YOU! Easy money,cause I can tell your a loud mouth wanna-be who talks mad s**it behind the screen but would NEVER get in somebodys face talkin all dat smack.Anthony would look almost as cool as you ehind the wheel of your black series,and the best part isou'd lose it.
This takes the money factor out of the picture;mesning if you have boat loads of cash the your car would always be faster then mine or anybody else I know.We ain't gots jcart money up in here yo,dis am da ghetto

So heres what I'm offering you on this most wonderful of sunday evenings:

I put my E63(clear title) up and you put your Black Series title up...(wait,it gets better so bare w me a second ok?)
Now stay with me here jcart ok,:
You and anthony d go toe to toe for a lil NY style *** beating,winner takes all!!You can have a brand new E63 in your stable,not ANY E63,but the Top-Dog E63.....All we need is 2minutes,no more no less.Where else would you get this insane offer of taking home a E63 for 2 minutes of your precious time?? NOWHERE! A real MANS game,if you will..Can ya handle that??
Thats HOW WE ROLL IN NY!!!!
You aint skeered are ya???
I just called you out in front of mb world to put your car where you big mouth is didn't I.
Care to dance my friend??Bring it *****
You can PM me so we can keep this private if ya like sweetcheeks

Last edited by oldgixxer; 03-09-2008 at 10:36 PM.
Old 03-10-2008, 07:27 AM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015

Mate i am happy for the way your car has turned out, but your tone is not of an enthusiast, but rather of a my car is better you *&%^*

Hmm the true tone has shown?
could you possibly be pissed that these older cars can rape your car in the 1/4 mile by any chance?

Have you even seen what an SLK with a blower can do?
infact have you seen what the SLK with SLR engine did to an enzo? (granted its a special SLK
Have you seen recorded lap times of a stock SLK55? or better yet a BS SLK?

Also i noticed you quote MB hp figures which shows you do not actually truly know what these cars are producing , do a little more research before you go all on members

your car is a nice car, but regardless of what you own does not justify rude behavior

rather you can help show the way for other 63 members wishing to archive such gains rather then the abusive route.

peace out and do not run form the truth (facts)

Last edited by Zod; 03-10-2008 at 07:29 AM.
Old 03-10-2008, 09:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

You wanna race?
Street-racing is dangerous&highly illegal,I would never participate in an illicit sport such as that.Somebody could get seriously hurt......

I have a better more manly proposition for ya tuff guy...Have I got a DEAL FOR YOU! Easy money,cause I can tell your a loud mouth wanna-be who talks mad s**it behind the screen but would NEVER get in somebodys face talkin all dat smack.Anthony would look almost as cool as you ehind the wheel of your black series,and the best part isou'd lose it.
This takes the money factor out of the picture;mesning if you have boat loads of cash the your car would always be faster then mine or anybody else I know.We ain't gots jcart money up in here yo,dis am da ghetto

So heres what I'm offering you on this most wonderful of sunday evenings:

I put my E63(clear title) up and you put your Black Series title up...(wait,it gets better so bare w me a second ok?)
Now stay with me here jcart ok,:
You and anthony d go toe to toe for a lil NY style *** beating,winner takes all!!You can have a brand new E63 in your stable,not ANY E63,but the Top-Dog E63.....All we need is 2minutes,no more no less.Where else would you get this insane offer of taking home a E63 for 2 minutes of your precious time?? NOWHERE! A real MANS game,if you will..Can ya handle that??
Thats HOW WE ROLL IN NY!!!!
You aint skeered are ya???
I just called you out in front of mb world to put your car where you big mouth is didn't I.
Care to dance my friend??Bring it *****
You can PM me so we can keep this private if ya like sweetcheeks
You New Yorkers can't read can you? I SAID S S S S S S S S S S S S S S65 you stupid sack of marbles! NOT E63. PRODUCE A STOCK 11.5 SECOND S65 AND I WILL PUT MY CAR IN THE HAULER AND BE ON MY MERRY WAY. ONE MORE THING WHY WOULD I RACE A $75,000 E63 AGAINST MY $140,000 BLACK SERIES FOR TITLES? THAT DOES NOT SOUND LIKE A FAIR TRADE DOES IT? HOW ABOUT YOU BRING $75,000 IN CERTIFIED FUNDS OR CASH AND I WILL DO THE SAME. IF YOU THINK $75K IS GOING TO SCARE ME AWAY YOU'VE GOT ANOTHER THING COMING. ONCE AGAIN YOU DID NOT CALL OUT SQUAT, YOU ONLY SHOWED YOUR LACK OF READING SKILLS...AGAIN! SO WHY DON'T YOU STOP YOUR BACK PEDDLING AND CRAP TALKING. YOU JUST PROVED TO EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD HOW MUCH OF A CRAP TALKING WUSS YOU ARE. PLEASE STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH! AM I SCARED? SCARED OF WHAT? SOMEONE THAT CAN'T READ?

WHAT, YOU CAN'T PRODUCE A STOCK 11.5 SECOND S65? I DIDN'T THINK YOU COULD, AND THAT WAS MY POINT ALL ALONG!

Last edited by jrcart; 03-10-2008 at 10:34 AM.
Old 03-10-2008, 10:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Zod
Mate i am happy for the way your car has turned out, but your tone is not of an enthusiast, but rather of a my car is better you *&%^*

Hmm the true tone has shown?
could you possibly be pissed that these older cars can rape your car in the 1/4 mile by any chance?

Have you even seen what an SLK with a blower can do?
infact have you seen what the SLK with SLR engine did to an enzo? (granted its a special SLK
Have you seen recorded lap times of a stock SLK55? or better yet a BS SLK?

Also i noticed you quote MB hp figures which shows you do not actually truly know what these cars are producing , do a little more research before you go all on members

your car is a nice car, but regardless of what you own does not justify rude behavior

rather you can help show the way for other 63 members wishing to archive such gains rather then the abusive route.

peace out and do not run form the truth (facts)
Dude, What? What are you talking about? SLK's with SLR engines SLK Black Series? WHEN DID I MENTION EITHER OF THESE CARS?????? I WAS CLEARLY TALKING ABOUT A STOCK SLK55...AND THEY ARE SLOW AS P1SS! OR ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME THERE ARE A BUNCH OF STOCK SLK55 RUNNING 11.5 QUARTERS? SOMEONE ELSE MENTIONED ONE WITH A SUPERCHARGER...NOT ME! ALL I SAID WAS THAT EVEN THE ONE WITH THE SUPERCHARGER ONLY MADE (A CLAIMED) 470 WHICH IS STILL LESS THAT MY 500. THAT CLOWN WAS THE ONE STATING THAT YOU CAN'T MAKE ANY REAL HP WITH A 63, HE SAID YOU WILL NEVER GET ANYWHERE NEAR 500 OUT OF A 63 WITHOUT NITROUS, OR TURBO OR BLOWER. I JUST PROVED HIM WRONG! WHO NEEDS TO GET THEIR FACTS STRAIGHT NOW? CRAP, NOW I NEED TO ORDER ANOTHER HOOKED ON READING PROGRAM FOR YOU! DO YOU WANT THE CD OR CASSETTES? ADDRESS PLEASE!
Old 03-10-2008, 11:03 AM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Lets keep the discussions relaxed - one thing about this board that I love is the facilitation of free discussion and it allows the passion of our members to shine through.

But lets not make any personal attacks on members here, thanks.

Mod hat off.
Old 03-10-2008, 11:23 AM

08 CLK63 Black Series, 11 ZR1, 13 M6, 15 G63
This is some entertaing stuff, great material for a gloomy Monday morning.
I can say that I have read this entire thread from start to finish--twice and although jrcart seems to be on the offensive, most everything he stated is accurate and it does appear that some of you need to hone your reading comprehesion skills a tad bit.

To oldgixxer and anthony, for your sake, I hope jrcart does not take you up on your bet, it will be like taking candy from a baby. Even if you produce a 11:50 running car he is going to kill it. He lives about 40 miles from me and I drove out to his place on Saturday to check out his car since I am thinking about have some similar work done to my Black Series. We are by no means friends, I just met him on this site about a month ago so I have no reason to pick sides. Let me tell you his car is a rocket, I have a gtech gps performance device which is very accurate, I have used it at the drag strip and compared it's times with the et slips from the track and it is usually dead on. On saturday the best I could muster was a 12:37 at 114, jrcart was beating me by anywhere fom 12-15 car lenghts give or take, consistantly everytime. Keep in mind the air temp here on Saturday was 33 and the pavement is cold. It was insane, I never would have guessed the car to be so fast. It made my car feel slow. Based on my drag racing knowledge I would guess he was running 11:4's or better, and the sickest part was he was smoking his tires most of the way through 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, if he ever hooks up it's probably a very low 11 second car. I was just about to put the gtech in his car when officer freindly arrived and told us to leave.

Just thought I would throw in my 2 pennies worth and I know it may not even be worth that much.

We should all try to get along and take out our frustrations on BMW owners not on fellow MB drivers.
Old 03-10-2008, 11:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 E55, '05 SLK55, a few others
OK, let's say Jr has a bank account as big as his mouth. If the CLK is indeed at 500 whp, it's probably the first and STILL NOT EQUAL to the most powerful 55's. The fact remains that the 55K motors are cheaper and easier to mod, and are still the quickest while stock or otherwise. Now throw some NOS on it, and he may break into the 10's and capture the record. For now, he's just a loud mouthed newbie that is getting exactly the kind of treatment he deserves. Tone it down 100% and I'm sure there are plenty of members that would like to hear about the car and it's mods (me included).
Old 03-10-2008, 11:45 AM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
oldgixxer just went under 12 today and trapped 118 in a stock 63 Check the Atco posts...
Old 03-10-2008, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Fast55
OK, let's say Jr has a bank account as big as his mouth. If the CLK is indeed at 500 whp, it's probably the first and STILL NOT EQUAL to the most powerful 55's. The fact remains that the 55K motors are cheaper and easier to mod, and are still the quickest while stock or otherwise. Now throw some NOS on it, and he may break into the 10's and capture the record. For now, he's just a loud mouthed newbie that is getting exactly the kind of treatment he deserves. Tone it down 100% and I'm sure there are plenty of members that would like to hear about the car and it's mods (me included).
By the looks of his pad and the toys in it he has the bank account to back it up. His garage is nicer than most peoples homes. It looked like a motorcycle show in there, he has some nice equipment. He does own all of the cars listed in his profile and few other rareties he does not like to mention (for whatever reason). Let's just put it this way the Black Series is not his nicest toy, and I was like a kid in a candy store. BTW 11.90's is not going to get it done, his car is a 11.4 or quicker car on street tires.
Old 03-10-2008, 12:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 E55, '05 SLK55, a few others
There are 10 sec. AMG's out there, but none are 63's. Only 55K's and V12 TTs'. I don't doubt what the man owns, just that there are better ways to tell us all about it.
Old 03-10-2008, 12:14 PM

On another slightly off topic note, I also raced a new Nissan GTR on the expressway on Saturday, ironically on the way home from jrcarts house. I did not know they were even out yet. Let me tell you that car is fast 60-100mph it was as fast or faster than my Black Series after 100 I would start to pull pretty hard after 130 it was not a race anymore. For the most part it had the power where it needed it, how often do you run 130 plus? I was suprised and impressed to say the least. I can't wait to see what the tuners do with those.
Old 03-10-2008, 12:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by Fast55
There are 10 sec. AMG's out there, but none are 63's. Only 55K's and V12 TTs'. I don't doubt what the man owns, just that there are better ways to tell us all about it.
11-16-2007, 08:29 PM #267
Fast55
MBWorld Fanatic!

Vehicle I drive: '06 E55, '05 SLK55, a few others
I'm claiming no STOCK 63 will run in the 11's as several 55's have done
. The PDF is a comparison of only stock 55's and 63's.

Care to restate your position?

You told me specifically when a 63 hit 11 seconds you would reconsider your position. Day is here..
Old 03-10-2008, 01:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'08 M5, '10 Land Cruiser
Originally Posted by Vic55
oldgixxer just went under 12 today and trapped 118 in a stock 63 Check the Atco posts...
Awesome gixxer. As is your idea about having Anthony meet the new board member.

Not sure how one can clam a car is an 11.4 or better on street tires just by looking at it. E55's that trap 124mph don't beat that. An old S65 in a straight line is a beautiful sight.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: e63 upgrades