W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OT - Anyone know of a C6 Z06 vs E55 on 5N?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 08:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
08 S65, 06 M3 CS(stick), 02 BMW X5 4.6iS, 07 R1 Raven, 08 F-450 4x4, 08 CooperS JCW
Originally Posted by ryan0
Here's what I hate about internet car guys.

I didn't do anything in this forum. Two guys were bench racing, then were lining up a street race to 'settle' things. I said 'hey, that's stupid' #1 cause modded cars are no judge of which car is better. #2 cause street racing is for idiots. #3 cause theyre two different cars made for 2 different purposes.

All valid points.

Since I had no posts under my name and no "MB Cred", I was immediately jumped by the followers with very little knowledge of cars. Which is a shame, and which is why most internet forum dudes know very little. Even corvette forum guys were called in by the Z06 half of the 'street race'.

Now all of a sudden I get called out by some guy with a big mouth.. told to "put up or shut up"... told to "bring money". Thats a fine hello btw.. So, OK. Fine. I tell him I'll put up.

But he's no where to be found. So, now the rest of the the peanut gallery starts in with the "give it up, kid", "we need a mod to dislodge you".. "we have fast cars, you do not"..

What is that?

It's all very amusing to me, and this entire thread just perpetuates the image of 'net benz guy' being no better than 'net honda guy'.

Doesn't anyone else get it?

PS. Why are there so many p-car, bmw, z06, and 'waiting list' owners in a bens forum?
Why do you assume some members here have "little knowledge of cars"?

To explain the non-MB owners I'll say that owners of all manufacturers are welcome. Also, members like lasiter sold his G-Wagen through this site so some are ex-Benz owners who just don't list their ex-vehicles.

Now you say you're calling out jcart but your offer does not appear serious. He on the other hand may be hot headed but he's very serious about things like this and making fun of us is not in good spirits. You write one word posts just to get a response. This will hopefully be the last one you'll tempt me to write.

To quote a short-lived member around here, mramg1, "see yeah"
Old 05-29-2008, 08:13 PM

2005 E55
Originally Posted by transferred
Why do you assume some members here have "little knowledge of cars"?

Now you say you're calling out jcart but your offer does not appear serious. He on the other hand may be hot headed but he's very serious about things like this and making fun of us is not in good spirits. You write one word posts just to get a response. This will hopefully be the last one you'll tempt me to write.
hrmm.. what gave me that idea.. this whole thread was full of 'if i make more HP, i am faster', no one wanted to hear about gearing, and... oh yeah!.. IT'S A STREET RACING THREAD.

and no. jcrat called me out. i didnt nothing of the sort.

and yes. i hope its the last time you write too.
Old 05-29-2008, 10:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
eh.. it's funnier to get called out in public, and have the caller disappear without a trace.

and who needs a car when i have a bus pass?
Ya, you scared me away...Forgive me, I had to log out for a while, I own a company that I occasionally have to do some work at. Then I went to the gym for an hour and a half and now I am back. Please tell me which direction to point my Hauler...where do you live? Obviously I can ask some of the detectives working on that other thread and they will gladly give me your home address. You are a smart mouthed little punk and let's get one thing straight, I will never back down to a fight or a race, I will drive to California to prove my point if I have to. Why don't you produce some pix of that E55 you claim to own.

One more thing, you still have not told me what type of a race you are going to school me at, Road Course, Drag, Drift? So what will it be, you name the race, the venue and the price.
Old 05-29-2008, 10:24 PM

2005 E55
Originally Posted by jrcart
Ya, you scared me away...Forgive me, I had to log out for a while, I own a company that I occasionally have to do some work at. Please tell me which direction to point my Hauler...where do you live?

Obviously I can ask some of the detectives working on that other thread and they will gladly give me your home address.

You are a smart mouthed little punk and let's get one thing straight, I will never back down to a fight or a race, I will drive to California to prove my point if I have to. Why don't you produce some pix of that E55 you claim to own.

One more thing, you still have not told me what type of a race you are going to school me at, Road Course, Drag, Drift? So what will it be, you name the race, the venue and the price.

oh.. my bad. i saw you posting on the wheel rip off thread. i didnt know that was your 'work'?

and wait wait wait. are you threatening to find my home address so you can physically assault me? is that kind of behavior allowed on this forum? i mean they condone street racing, so who knows. guess i will report it to the mods and see what they say.

"Forums Acceptable Use Policy

You agree, through your use of the Discussion Forums, that you will not post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law."

what are we racing for? cash? pride? a public apology?

i never said id school you at anything.. you called me out remember.. and you said i could race my moms e55 or 'any car i can get my hands on' right? why do you need pics?

Last edited by ryan0; 05-29-2008 at 10:27 PM.
Old 05-29-2008, 10:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

oh.. my bad. i saw you posting on the wheel rip off thread. i didnt know that was your 'work'?

and wait wait wait. are you threatening to find my home address so you can physically assault me? is that kind of behavior allowed on this forum? i mean they condone street racing, so who knows. guess i will report it to the mods and see what they say.

"Forums Acceptable Use Policy

You agree, through your use of the Discussion Forums, that you will not post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law."

what are we racing for? cash? pride? a public apology?

i never said id school you at anything.. you called me out remember.. and you said i could race my moms e55 or 'any car i can get my hands on' right? why do you need pics?

I want your address so I can send you a Hooked On Reading CD! How did you take a physical threat out of what I just posted? I want to know where you live so I can drive my Renegade Hauler, Trailer and car to you and get this race started already. So what kind of car am I going to be whooping up on this weekend? I'll even be bringing my slow Dinan M3, the MB is out of comission for a few days. I hope you can get your hands on a friggin Enzo.... I've driven more miles on a race track than you have probably logged on the highways in your entire driving life. You picked the wrong guy to get into a pissing match with, If you are hoping I'm one of those idiots that just hides behind my keyboard you guessed wrong.
Old 05-29-2008, 10:45 PM

2005 E55
edited.
umm... ok.

i dont even know what to say to that. im kind of creeped out.
Old 05-29-2008, 10:48 PM

2005 E55
I'll even be bringing my slow a$$ Dinan M3, the MB is out of comission for a few days.

I hope you can get your hands on a friggin Enzo.

I've driven more miles on a race track than you have probably logged on the highways in your entire driving life. You picked the wrong guy to get into a pissing match with, If you are hoping I'm one of those idiots that just hides behind my keyboard you guessed wrong.

so are you now saying that you can beat an enzo?

so are you a racer? who do you drive these 100s of thousands of road course miles with? i hope you don't take my $10k.
Old 05-30-2008, 09:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Can one of the mods get rid of this little squid?
Old 05-30-2008, 10:33 AM

2005 E55
Can one of the mods get rid of this little squid?

see?

what did i do?

i didn't call anyone out. you did.

i didn't threaten anyones privacy. you did.

i didn't threaten to fight anyone. you did.

it all went bad when you did those things.

if you are trying to drop your 'challenge'. i'll be more than happy to let it all go.
Old 05-30-2008, 10:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

see?

what did i do?

i didn't call anyone out. you did.

i didn't threaten anyones privacy. you did.

i didn't threaten to fight anyone. you did.

it all went bad when you did those things.

if you are trying to drop your 'challenge'. i'll be more than happy to let it all go.
hmmmm, show me where I threatened you, show me where I challanged anyone to a fight...go ahead, show me. I did challenge you to a race, and you so obviously declined because you have yet to say yes and name your price and place. Then you say "i did not call anyone out" that is all you have been doing on this thread is trying to call people out.

Admin has been contacted and made aware of your behavior. Peace out!
Old 05-30-2008, 10:59 AM

2005 E55
I did challenge you to a race, and you so obviously declined because you have yet to say yes and name your price and place.

Admin has been contacted and made aware of your behavior. Peace out!

Yes.

$10k.

cal speedway, willow springs or laguna seca.

awww.. you tattled on me?.. i think it would be hysterical if admins read this whole thread.. and banned you.. don't you?
Old 05-30-2008, 11:04 AM

2005 E55
I want a piece of this kid! I'll even race Big Wheels with him. Ryan0 you are a smart mouthed little punk. This conversation does not concern you anymore unless you want to make it a 3-way race...better bring your wallet though, it's gonna cost you! Real men race for $, so are you gonna put your money where your mouth is? I will even let you name the race, 1/4 mile, roll-on, road course, oval, drifting you name it and name your wager as well, I will be there. So unless you are going to step up to my offer, you have no other eeason to be posting in here. PUT-UP OR SHUT-UP!

You can use your moms car, your dads car, hell you can use any car you can get your hands on, I just want to see how great of a driver you are. You speak as if you are the master, so I want to see first hand your awesome driving skills.

Ya, you scared me away...Forgive me, I had to log out for a while, I own a company that I occasionally have to do some work at. Then I went to the gym for an hour and a half and now I am back. Please tell me which direction to point my Hauler...where do you live? Obviously I can ask some of the detectives working on that other thread and they will gladly give me your home address. You are a smart mouthed little punk and let's get one thing straight, I will never back down to a fight or a race, I will drive to California to prove my point if I have to. Why don't you produce some pix of that E55 you claim to own.

I want your address so I can send you a Hooked On Reading CD! How did you take a physical threat out of what I just posted? I want to know where you live so I can drive my Renegade Hauler, Trailer and car to you and get this race started already. So what kind of car am I going to be whooping up on this weekend? I'll even be bringing my slow a$$ Dinan M3, the MB is out of comission for a few days. I hope you can get your hands on a friggin Enzo... I've driven more miles on a race track than you have probably logged on the highways in your entire driving life. You picked the wrong guy to get into a pissing match with, If you are hoping I'm one of those idiots that just hides behind my keyboard you guessed wrong.

Just making it easier.

Last edited by ryan0; 05-30-2008 at 11:06 AM.
Old 05-30-2008, 11:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Just making it easier.
Not a one of these is a physical threat, just saying I can find out where you live and start driving there to do our race. I will be in LA August 14-20th, $10,000 and loser pays the track rental. I'm bringing the M3 and the Black Series. Button Willow, I want to know right now what you will be driving as well. Let's get one thing straight, you try to stiff me on the cash and there will not be any threats of physical harm....just physical harm!
Old 05-30-2008, 11:20 AM

2005 E55
there will not be any threats of physical harm....just physical harm!
just making it easier for the mods.
Old 05-30-2008, 11:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
Ryan, you act like a typical newbie. I know you attempted to come off knowledgeable about "racing", which you indeed may be. But for anyone to take you seriously, and not as a pest, maybe you should make your responses more mature and back them up with data. Snide quick remarks and comments make you seem weak and lacking info. We are a tight community and like to share data, as well the occasional banter is fun, but youre not making any "friends" here so far. Id suggest you make an effort to clean up your attitude if you want to be a part of this community, it is indeed a privilege to be here not your right.
I look forward to your more technical posts and threads.

Jason
Old 05-30-2008, 12:17 PM

2005 E55
Originally Posted by E55JAY
Ryan, you act like a typical newbie. I know you attempted to come off knowledgeable about "racing", which you indeed may be. But for anyone to take you seriously, and not as a pest, maybe you should make your responses more mature and back them up with data. Snide quick remarks and comments make you seem weak and lacking info. We are a tight community and like to share data, as well the occasional banter is fun, but youre not making any "friends" here so far. Id suggest you make an effort to clean up your attitude if you want to be a part of this community, it is indeed a privilege to be here not your right.
I look forward to your more technical posts and threads.

Jason

Jason,

You have to take in all in the context of the thread.

I don't care if anyone takes me seriously in this "i make more HP, lets street race" fiasco. Insult me, challenge me, threaten me, whatever. I don't care. It's just in fun and is in line with the tone of this whole mess. But, if i give it back, don't get all butt hurt and cry to mods.

I have been nothing but polite and as helpful as I can be in other "serious question" threads. I don't know much about these cars, but I'm learning.

Now.. If i hold him to it, jbone just got suckered in to the worse bet of all time. I'll borrow a swift or stohr and whack him by 30 seconds around any track in the country. Not a 'production car'? I'll show up in my race vette or borrow a 700HP viper. Wanna play 'fast and furious'? I'm sure i can talk someone i know into loaning me 1200HP in 3000lbs or a 700 AWHP ricer.

I have tons of knowledge (some worthless, some not) about ecu tuning, engine building, suspension set-up, racing, etc. Mainly from years of breaking stuff and having to fix it. But, what should that matter in a thread like this? Like I said, i dont care if anyone in this thread thinks im a retard for this one. As long as the info i give is solid, right?

Thanks for your mature post in an otherwise desolate 55+ page thread. But, you do realize that you have ruined it now. Ya thread killer.

/fun over
Old 05-30-2008, 12:20 PM

2005 E55
I will be in LA August 14-20th, $10,000 and loser pays the track rental. I'm bringing the M3. Button Willow, I want to know right now what you will be driving as well.
Quoted for Posterity.
Old 05-30-2008, 12:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

What? You can't say and expect to win anything.. it's almost as stupid as being a bench racer.

Want me to settle this?

OK.

Here we go.

Z and E55 both take off from a roll, a dig, a diving board, whatever.

They stay neck and neck.. then the Z turns right and the E55 plows in to a ditch.

This is the worst thread evar. They are 2 entirely different cars. One's an auto, one's a manual.. One is luxury, one is made from left over impala parts..

What's the point in comparing? If you want to go all crazy, a $10k fox body will whack both in a straight line.. so what?

PS. It's all driver in the Z. Car for car, the Z will whack an E55.

Let it go.
Polite?
Old 05-30-2008, 12:25 PM

2005 E55
Polite?
maybe not polite.. but again, in line with the thread.. and the 100% indisputable truth.
Old 05-30-2008, 12:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ok fine.. but which one are you going to be?

Helpful?
Old 05-30-2008, 12:29 PM

2005 E55
Helpful?
funny.

and like i said.. inline with the mentality of this whole thread.

don't make me hold you to your bet.
Old 05-30-2008, 12:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
Jason,

You have to take in all in the context of the thread.

I don't care if anyone takes me seriously in this "i make more HP, lets street race" fiasco. Insult me, challenge me, threaten me, whatever. I don't care. It's just in fun and is in line with the tone of this whole mess. But, if i give it back, don't get all butt hurt and cry to mods.

I have been nothing but polite and as helpful as I can be in other "serious question" threads. I don't know much about these cars, but I'm learning.

Now.. If i hold him to it, jbone just got suckered in to the worse bet of all time. I'll borrow a swift or stohr and whack him by 30 seconds around any track in the country. Not a 'production car'? I'll show up in my race vette or borrow a 700HP viper. Wanna play 'fast and furious'? I'm sure i can talk someone i know into loaning me 1200HP in 3000lbs or a 700 AWHP ricer.

I have tons of knowledge (some worthless, some not) about ecu tuning, engine building, suspension set-up, racing, etc. Mainly from years of breaking stuff and having to fix it. But, what should that matter in a thread like this? Like I said, i dont care if anyone in this thread thinks im a retard for this one. As long as the info i give is solid, right?

Thanks for your mature post in an otherwise desolate 55+ page thread. But, you do realize that you have ruined it now. Ya thread killer.

/fun over
HAHA leave it to me to spoil everyones fun. I know you dont care that everyone thinks youre a "retard", but imho you should if you want to use this forum to its potential. There is alot of great info here and its a unique environment as Im sure you can agree. I wont get into the specifics of what went on in this thread, even I dont agree with everything, but if you dont like it dont patronize it. You know the point im trying to get across Since I have ZERO knowledge of roadracing etc, I like to learn from those who may know more then me, but youre not giving anyone a chance to gain anything from you. Sooooo, maybe you can start by telling us a bit about your E55, mods planned, if you plan to roadrace/track how youre gonna set it up etc? Just some thoughts brother
Old 05-30-2008, 12:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Quoted for Posterity.
You are such a smart mouthed little whimp. Go get a swift or a 700hp viper, you talk a good game, but can you back it up?. You have yet to agree to anything. You are clearly a fake and read way too much on these boards, some actual seat time might do you some good. Why don't you PM me your racing credentials and resume and I will PM you mine and we will see who the fake really is? I don't consider a $700.00 Skip Barber course or PS3 Need For Speed a racing credential.
Old 05-30-2008, 12:36 PM

2005 E55
Originally Posted by E55JAY
if you want to use this forum to its potential.

I dont agree with everything

E55, mods planned, if you plan to roadrace/track how youre gonna set it up etc?

hehe.. i will use it and will help where i can. but threads like these, imho, shouldn't be tolerated. they breed misinformation and set a bad example.

if you don't agree with something you should speak up, no?

my E55 is black, and heavy, gets me from point A to B and won't be TOUCHED until the warranty is out. heh. i've destroyed enough perfectly good street cars to know better by now.
Old 05-30-2008, 12:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

funny.

and like i said.. inline with the mentality of this whole thread.

don't make me hold you to your bet.
Please, I am begging you to hold me to my bet.

NOW ANSWER ME, WHEN AND WHERE AND WHAT WILL YOU BE DRIVING....YOU ARE BEING CALLED OUT!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: OT - Anyone know of a C6 Z06 vs E55 on 5N?