W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OT - Anyone know of a C6 Z06 vs E55 on 5N?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-08-2008, 03:08 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by Improviz
One second between the time he gets on it and the time you react and get on it, meaning your car goes full tilt one second after his does.

OK, whatever you say about the numbers. As long as the reality stays the same.

What did you mean when you wrote that you would "WAIT" for him to get on it and then chase him down, a "WAIT" of 0.0000000001 seconds?
I meant that when a stretch of road was coming up, I would snap the throttle a few times to get it to downshift and hold the rev a sec. We would be about side by side and I would basically sit until I heard or saw a sign from his car that he punched it and then just stomp the gas. I was in sport tranny and suspension modes and never took manual control. You can hate all you want, bro but I simply don't care. You just show how low you will go and for what?

By the way, just to clear up the last Fontana event that I attended. First off, I showed up. I can't say the same about you. Second, each of those 63s will vouch for my entusiasm for the sport and while I do yap, they can all tell you I am an involved partricipant and not a whiner (yes I do assume that of you). Now for the runs. It was my first day ever at a drag race. As I've said, I'm just not a fan of all the rubber on the car but whatever. I used it as a chance to learn how to launch in dyno mode and get some sub 1.7 60'. the other thing was that I did not understand until the end that each lane's time started when the car started. I was wasting my day trying to time the tree. In doing that I lost 1 race to a 63 and won 4. the only thing they got on me was the "fastest" of the day. NEVER side by side with me and I ran all day. By fare at least 5 times more runs as any other MB there. You just don't know me, do you. You sure you aren't chums with eric Cyn?
Old 06-08-2008, 03:13 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Sucks, but guess what: I really don't have any way to compel people to accept a challenge.

Sure buddy, a street vette walked from a $10K free throw? Not in SoCal. You must go out to Riverside at all, do you? A $10K bet on a simple run isn't that rare at all. What forum did you post on?

Further, jangy has rather pointedly avoided addressing whether or not he'll actually be attempting to replicate this give-the-Z06-the-jump-and-run-him-down race....why do you suppose that is?
How have I avoided it? As your rude self so plainly stated, look it up. i already posted that the dude wasn't into a repeat. he knows I'll spank him and said we drove crazy that day and he usually doesn't do that in traffic. He wants to go on mellow Palomar rides and we will. I NEVER implied that I could setup this mosy scientific of studies. In fact, I believe I already posted that it would seem somewhat biased for me to set it up. Surely, you'd love the excuses.
Old 06-08-2008, 03:14 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
I'm outta here.

yeah yeah yeah.......
Old 06-08-2008, 03:15 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Yeah, but before I leave...

LOL!!
Old 06-08-2008, 12:03 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2003 S55 AMG silver
What I said was that I would try to arrange for Z06 owners to show up and run him, and asked him if he'd put some money on doing what he said he could do, i.e. give one a spot and then run him down, figuring that since they hadn't shown up for free, a bit of enticement might get them to show. I then went to their forum and posted the offer (would you like the links to the threads I started, sparky?). They didn't take it. Sucks, but guess what: I really don't have any way to compel people to accept a challenge.

Got any other bright ideas there, sunshine? If you feel you can do a better job setting up a run, by all means, feel free. But I've produced numbers and vids to back up what I'm saying, which is a far cry from what you've done, i.e., nothing.

Further, jangy has rather pointedly avoided addressing whether or not he'll actually be attempting to replicate this give-the-Z06-the-jump-and-run-him-down race....why do you suppose that is?

Well, it's true you cannot compel anyone to do something against their will, on that, you are absolutely correct, but I do have an idea, why don't you rent a z06 for a day and go run jangy? that way we can put this to bed.

If I lived anywhere close to him and felt the way you do, I would do it, and since you offer to BET, I assume you have the pockets to back it up with....

I might even fly to SoCal from Atlanta just to see it happen. k
Old 06-08-2008, 12:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by iceman4149
Well, it's true you cannot compel anyone to do something against their will, on that, you are absolutely correct, but I do have an idea, why don't you rent a z06 for a day and go run jangy? that way we can put this to bed.

If I lived anywhere close to him and felt the way you do, I would do it, and since you offer to BET, I assume you have the pockets to back it up with....

I might even fly to SoCal from Atlanta just to see it happen. k
Oh, sure, put me in a car that I've never driven, when I've been driving slushboxes for the last seven years, that'd settle it. And hey, just to give him an even bigger advantage, why not put 83 octane in the 'vette?

Plus, I wasn't referring to me making the bet, I was referring to the owners....I live in TX, not CA. As I said, I proposed this to try and entice our shy friends at the Z06 forum to actually show up....but those guys, well, frankly, were quite a disappointment.

So, you too think that with 503 whp and 4200 pounds he can give the jump to, and chase down, a Z06 with 450 whp and 3150 pounds, in a rolling start race? Did you happen to watch any of the vids? 1/4 mi is one thing, especially w/a slushbox vs a manual, but 50-60 mph rolling starts are pretty hard to botch. And to chase down a car like that, you've got to have *lots* more power than him.
Old 06-08-2008, 05:23 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
CL65
i live in vegas with a stock zo6. the modded e55 lives in so cal? maybe we can setup a meet halfway? I-15 is a long straight road. lets put this thread to rest. i'll put the the rep of the mighty z06 in my hands with my mediocre driving skils and run you from a 60-160.

edit- i see its in san diego. i would actully like to mke a cruise down to coronado.

Last edited by 02cl55amg; 06-08-2008 at 05:30 PM.
Old 06-08-2008, 05:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
Originally Posted by 02cl55amg
i live in vegas with a stock zo6. the modded e55 lives in so cal? maybe we can setup a meet halfway? I-15 is a long straight road. lets put this thread to rest. i'll put the the rep of the mighty z06 in my hands with my mediocre driving skils and run you from a 60-160.
this thread was put to bed when it started, no one actually believes it
Old 06-08-2008, 05:32 PM

CL65
Originally Posted by E55JAY
this thread was put to bed when it started, no one actually believes it
now racing your modded 600, that would make me nervous.
Old 06-08-2008, 05:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

new balance
now racing your modded 600, that would make me nervous.
haha, you have nothing to be nervous about, on the street properly driven we should be very close if not a slight nod to you, anything below 60mph on street tires and i spin which will give you an edge that will be hard to regain, now if the reservoir is full of ice and im on drag radials and rolling in gear and i brake boost i things may be different, but hey Im not one to speculate. Iam actually triying to set this run up as we speak so guys can get an idea of how they run together on the street. I have NEVER had a tru fair roll on with a Z06, it makes ME nervous just thinking about it.
Old 06-08-2008, 06:05 PM

CL65
haha, you have nothing to be nervous about, on the street properly driven we should be very close if not a slight nod to you, anything below 60mph on street tires and i spin which will give you an edge that will be hard to regain, now if the reservoir is full of ice and im on drag radials and rolling in gear and i brake boost i things may be different, but hey Im not one to speculate. Iam actually triying to set this run up as we speak so guys can get an idea of how they run together on the street. I have NEVER had a tru fair roll on with a Z06, it makes ME nervous just thinking about it.
wow! there is actually a few normal people on this forum, and your one of em jay. you know by my pm's i've asked you many ?'s on your setup as i want to get a tt cl. not bashing any cars here, just want to run my fast car against other fast cars and have some fun win or lose.
Old 06-08-2008, 06:31 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212

edit- i see its in san diego. i would actully like to mke a cruise down to coronado.
Palomar run, too? When?
Old 06-08-2008, 06:32 PM

2003 S55 AMG silver
Oh, sure, put me in a car that I've never driven, when I've been driving slushboxes for the last seven years, that'd settle it. And hey, just to give him an even bigger advantage, why not put 83 octane in the 'vette?

Plus, I wasn't referring to me making the bet, I was referring to the owners....I live in TX, not CA. As I said, I proposed this to try and entice our shy friends at the Z06 forum to actually show up....but those guys, well, frankly, were quite a disappointment.

So, you too think that with 503 whp and 4200 pounds he can give the jump to, and chase down, a Z06 with 450 whp and 3150 pounds, in a rolling start race? Did you happen to watch any of the vids? 1/4 mi is one thing, especially w/a slushbox vs a manual, but 50-60 mph rolling starts are pretty hard to botch. And to chase down a car like that, you've got to have *lots* more power than him.

I see your point improviz, but where you FAILED was in trying to make a bet with the man, when you were not willing and/or able to back it up, and now you are the one that looks like a fool.

A couple of week ago I raced a viper and simply destroyed it, in my considerably heavier S55, and I got a lot of doubters then also, even though I raced him 3 times on the highway at speeds up to 150 MPH,

I beat him all 3 times, and still people where doubting, What jangy described is possible, if you involve all factors (mods, driver, ect.) He could also be full of s**t, but if he is willing to lay down 10K to prove it, then I'm listening, and if you had no way to back up the bet in the first place, I would have not made it.... Can you concede that?

I'm not flaming or taking anyone's position here, I'm just calling it like I see it.
Old 06-08-2008, 07:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

new balance
wow! there is actually a few normal people on this forum, and your one of em jay. you know by my pm's i've asked you many ?'s on your setup as i want to get a tt cl. not bashing any cars here, just want to run my fast car against other fast cars and have some fun win or lose.
im normal, thats a first thanks for the kind words, i get a bunch of pm's about my setup, if theres anything i didnt answer please pm me again bro
Old 06-08-2008, 07:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
I see your point improviz, but where you FAILED was in trying to make a bet with the man, when you were not willing and/or able to back it up, and now you are the one that looks like a fool.
I don't think you do see my point, and frankly I don't really give a rat's rearend what some newb who knows nothing of me, my long posting history defending Mercedes and their performance, or anything else cares about me.

A couple of week ago I raced a viper and simply destroyed it, in my considerably heavier S55, and I got a lot of doubters then also, even though I raced him 3 times on the highway at speeds up to 150 MPH,

I beat him all 3 times, and still people where doubting, What jangy described is possible, if you involve all factors (mods, driver, ect.)
I read your story, and did you happen to notice that I'm not one of the people doubting? Because I know the weight and hp of the series of Viper you ran. Your story is plausible.

Do you think you would beat the viper if you gave him a one second jump? Just curious...you are aware that a 1/10 spot is about a carlength, right? So you believe that a 503 rwhp car weighing 4200 pounds can spot a 450 rwhp 3150 pound car ten carlengths and win?

It's not possible, not unless he's lying about his mods and running a 150 shot, or the 'vette driver was leaving his car in fourth gear the whole damn time. And I'm far from the only MERCEDES owner in this thread who has said so....if you'd bother to go back and read it, that is.

He could also be full of s**t, but if he is willing to lay down 10K to prove it,
Sure, because he knows none of the wussies over at the Z06 forum will take the bet....which was my mistake, assuming that those guys had some sack.

Plus, given the number of times I've caught, and documented, him lying over the course of this thread, I quite frankly see no reason to trust him. He blatantly claimed that a Z06 in a video was "modded", when the first bloody thing you see when you watch it is "BONE STOCK", kind of hard to miss...which means that either he lied about watching it, or lied about what was in it, but either way, he lied.

So no, after that and the other ones I documented, I wouldn't trust him as far as I can throw him...THAT would make me a fool, quite frankly, and I have nothing to prove to you, or to him...he's the one who's made the claim, we'll have video soon enough--though NOT, I suspect, any video of him giving a spot and running one down, unless he *is* lying about his mods.

then I'm listening, and if you had no way to back up the bet in the first place, I would have not made it.... Can you concede that?
You assume a lot. I've spent over $8K on watches in the last month, friend, so don't assume that I can't afford a $10K bet. I never said that the bet was with me, that's what you're reading into it. Which is fine, I admit that in reading it now, the post was ambiguous, but I've stated three times now that I didn't intend it the way you're reading it, and if you want to infer from that that I'm sitting in the poor house, well, let's just say you're putting the "A" into assume.

I'm not flaming or taking anyone's position here, I'm just calling it like I see it.
Well, you're seeing it through rose-colored glasses, and are making some unsupported, uninformed assumptions on top of that.

Let me ask you this: why do you suppose that jangy's friend in the Z06, whom he supposedly met afterwards and exchanged numbers, hasn't shown up here to corroborate it? If this were me and I had the guy to back it up, I'd have taken care of it long ago, yet he doesn't, instead still arguing about it for weeks on end when he could have taken care of it in 30 minutes' time with a phone call and a videocam, or for that matter simply had the guy post here, post some pics of his car, and been done with it.

Yet we have not seen hide nor hair of this guy...why do you think that is?
Old 06-08-2008, 07:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Talking

Originally Posted by jangy
Palomar run, too? When?

Friday you will have yer hands full..

Several Z06's on tap

Remember we are family no matter how badly you are beaten by the 63's we will support you 100% in your effort to embarrass the Chevy. If not we can always use Greg's 700 hp stang to take em down.
Old 06-08-2008, 08:41 PM

2003 S55 AMG silver
I don't think you do see my point, and frankly I don't really give a rat's rearend what some newb who knows nothing of me, my long posting history defending Mercedes and their performance, or anything else cares about me.
I see your point improviz and is valid, You shouldn't give a rat's *** about what some guy on the internet thinks about you, but you have finally conceded to my point of view below. On your post it SEEM that you where the one making the bet, as far as the NOOB comment, now you are the one assuming that I'm one, by my lack of post and my join date, when in reality I've been around this board, and MB's for a long time. As a matter of fact my father and uncle owned the ONLY MB dealer in the Dominican Republic, I've been around MB's all my life, heck my first car was a 190E 2.3 16V and I made my first trip to AMG when I was 5. I happen to be on my 7th MB among the other many vehicles I owned, one of them happened to be a C5 z06.

I read your story, and did you happen to notice that I'm not one of the people doubting? Because I know the weight and hp of the series of Viper you ran. Your story is plausible.
Thank you for that.

Do you think you would beat the viper if you gave him a one second jump? Just curious...you are aware that a 1/10 spot is about a carlength, right? So you believe that a 503 rwhp car weighing 4200 pounds can spot a 450 rwhp 3150 pound car ten carlengths and win?
In my case, the viper got the jump, was in front on my and I was holding back cause I was at his bumper and would not move to the side, at the speeds we where going it would have not mattered because his engine runs out steam way before the S/c 55 does, from a dig it would have taken longer to catch up to him.

It's not possible, not unless he's lying about his mods and running a 150 shot, or the 'vette driver was leaving his car in fourth gear the whole damn time. And I'm far from the only MERCEDES owner in this thread who has said so....if you'd bother to go back and read it, that is.
You see this is where you an I will always disagree, everyone knows that on a street race anything is possible, because there are too many variables. Now where you and I would agree on, is that all things being equal, and using his number 503 RWHP it would not be possible, unless he's under rating his car.

Sure, because he knows none of the wussies over at the Z06 forum will take the bet....which was my mistake, assuming that those guys had some sack.
And this is what I said was your mistake man, is your bad, you should not have made a "BET" unless you had the capability of fulfilling it, maybe you should have found a willing participant before you jumped the gun, where I come from, once you make a bet, all other arguments are null, until the Bet is fulfilled. I did ask you several times for an explanation about the terms of the bet and you either brushed me off (because you thought I was a Noob and not worth the time) or you gave a 3 word explanation, and the way your post where structure, you did give the impression that you were the one making the bet.

Plus, given the number of times I've caught, and documented, him lying over the course of this thread, I quite frankly see no reason to trust him. He blatantly claimed that a Z06 in a video was "modded", when the first bloody thing you see when you watch it is "BONE STOCK", kind of hard to miss...which means that either he lied about watching it, or lied about what was in it, but either way, he lied.
Fine, you don't have to, I already gave you a simple solution to this argument, and again, you brushed me off. Rent a z06 (if you are not comfortable or good at driving stick, pick another driver) Show up with it, a mechanic to check for hidden mods and the 10K and settle it, the money involved is more than enough to inconvenience you and you get to drive a z06 for the rest of the weekend.

You assume a lot. I've spent over $8K on watches in the last month, friend, so don't assume that I can't afford a $10K bet. I never said that the bet was with me, that's what you're reading into it. Which is fine, I admit that in reading it now, the post was ambiguous, but I've stated three times now that I didn't intend it the way you're reading it, and if you want to infer from that that I'm sitting in the poor house, well, let's just say you're putting the "A" into assume.
Sorry if I gave you that impression, but what does your watch expenditure have to do with it? I spent almost 17k on my Panerai 1950's flyback limited edition, but alas this has no bearing on our argument, I'm not the one making excuses for not following up on bet, it never meant to infer at your financial situation, but in my experience is, that when a person backs out of a bet with high stakes is because they cannot afford the bet in the first place, and because they think there is a chance (albeit small, if all things are, as they've been stated) that you may loose.

Well, you're seeing it through rose-colored glasses, and are making some unsupported, uninformed assumptions on top of that.
No sir I'm not, I merely tuned out after the "wanna bet on it" Now you have explained that you were premature, not clear, making the bet on some one else's behalf that did not have the sack, and that sir... IS YOUR BAD.

Let me ask you this: why do you suppose that jangy's friend in the Z06, whom he supposedly met afterwards and exchanged numbers, hasn't shown up here to corroborate it? If this were me and I had the guy to back it up, I'd have taken care of it long ago, yet he doesn't, instead still arguing about it for weeks on end when he could have taken care of it in 30 minutes' time with a phone call and a videocam, or for that matter simply had the guy post here, post some pics of his car, and been done with it.
100% agreed.

As you see I'm not attacking you, I'm merely pointing out that once the "bet" issue came into play, everything else is rhetoric and BS no matter how accurate it is. Can you see my point in this?

Best regards.
Old 06-08-2008, 08:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
You see this is where you an I will always disagree, everyone knows that on a street race anything is possible, because there are too many variables. Now where you and I would agree on, is that all things being equal, and using his number 503 RWHP it would not be possible, unless he's under rating his car.
I agree with you on this point. I suggested earlier in the thread that maybe the driver of the Z06 mis-shifted or not shifted as fast in every gear or maybe the car's ECU wasn't optimum or even weight or reaction difference could easily (and likely) cause such a result, but Improv disagrees stating that I'm giving too many "maybes".

In the end, Jangy's run vs this specific Z06 will continue to be believed by many but also not so believed by many. It all comes down if you believe Jangy. I think those of us who've met him and know him believe him and those that haven't may not (not that there's anything wrong with that). But even if Jangy races another Z06 and loses (or wins), it will not prove or disprove anything regarding that specific corvette he raced. I believe the only thing that can possibly put this thread to an end is to try to get a re-match on video of the same Z06, which maybe difficult to do if the other party is not interested.
Old 06-08-2008, 09:18 PM

2003 S55 AMG silver
Originally Posted by MB_Forever
I agree with you on this point. I suggested earlier in the thread that maybe the driver of the Z06 mis-shifted or not shifted as fast in every gear or maybe the car's ECU wasn't optimum or even weight or reaction difference could easily (and likely) cause such a result, but Improv disagrees stating that I'm giving too many "maybes".

In the end, Jangy's run vs this specific Z06 will continue to be believed by many but also not so believed by many. It all comes down if you believe Jangy. I think those of us who've met him and know him believe him and those that haven't may not (not that there's anything wrong with that). But even if Jangy races another Z06 and loses (or wins), it will not prove or disprove anything regarding that specific corvette he raced. I believe the only thing that can possibly put this thread to an end is to try to get a re-match on video of the same Z06, which maybe difficult to do if the other party is not interested.

Finally a voice of reason! specially from some one I wholeheartedly respect.

Because with all due respect to improv, anything outside of his argument is simply not possible.

I tend to believe jangy on this particular story, would the same thing happen, with all Z06's, most likely not, but on the street anything is possible, and once improv suggested the bet, and nothing came of it, then his arguments, as valid as they are, became null to me. Call it a cultural thing, but where I come from when you make a bet and don't follow thru, you cannot hide behind a keyboard the whole island knows, so people tend to follow thru, some times at the cost of their lives.

Many races like this, used to be settled on the only highway that we had, that was good enough to race at high speeds, this particular highway, connected the airport to the main city along the coast, on one side you had the sea, spraying a slight mist of salt on the Hwy, and on the other side you had palm trees, on one of this particular races we lost a mechanic and friend that was racing a W115 highly tuned by AMG, when he lost control and wrapped the car on a palm tree, on the way back from dropping my uncle at the airport, unfortunately for many Dominicans the only way to settle a car argument is to do it on the road, so we take bets seriously.

I just don't see a long standing member, any of then for that matter, making stuff like this up, it serves no one, specially them to do so.

just my 0.2
Old 06-08-2008, 09:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

new balance
i can only sit on the sidelines and chuckle at this point as this thread continues to spin in all different directions
Old 06-08-2008, 10:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55 ///AMG
i can only sit on the sidelines and chuckle at this point as this thread continues to spin in all different directions
I keep checking in every once in a while also...Am simply amazed Jangy bothers to keep posting here.

It is like Captain Kirk versus Mr. Spock.

That is illogical! That is illogical! That is illogical!
Old 06-08-2008, 10:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 E 55
+1
Old 06-09-2008, 12:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
iceman4149, rather busy today, so I'll address a few pertinant items before I call it a night:

1) I don't think that it's an accurate characterization to say that I was "betting on someone else's behalf", as I simply enquired if he would bet, which I needed to know before going to the Z06 forum; conversely, I could've posted there to see if anyone would run him for money and then asked him, but that's chicken/egg, isn't it? Not being a mind reader, I could only surmise, and clearly surmised wrong. Oh, well, I won't lose any sleep over it, more of a disappointment w/the Z06 guys than anything else.

2) a Z06 is not a car that one simply hops into and drives to its fullest potential; it is a car that requires experience and practice, and I wouldn't feel comfortable after a several year absence from driving manuals...nor do I really care *that* much about this to spend (more accurately, waste) the amount of time necessary to do what you're suggesting, as I think the proof is in the lack of pudding here, along with the videos, timeslips, dynos, etc...the evidence is quite clear, and doesn't point to this being anything more than either a run-in with a guy who should trade his Z06 in on a Buick, a fabrication, or some combination thereof.

3) congratulations on the Panerai ($17K seems a bit steep, though, or is this the wrong model?), not a huge fan, but nice watches nevertheless which are starting to grow on me...if they show some longevity in terms of being an "it" watch (only really been popular, though admittedly they're *very* popular, for the last decade or so), I'll look into them...I like to stick w/the classics (IWC, VC, Rolex, Patek) that will always appreciate...anyway, I digress, and could go OT about watches for hours, which I doubt anyone wants to see; only reason I brought it up is because you seemed to be implying that I was backing out of a bet (a bet, for the record, that I never made) because I couldn't swing it. I could just as easily brought up some other stuff, but I like watches.

However, you seem to be saying that that was not your intention, so I'll take you at your word.

Also, I did explain to you that my intention was to entice the guys at the Z06 forum, so yes, I guess it was "my bad" to assume that those guys, who spent tons of money on ultra performance cars, might be interested in actually running somebody in one who was calling their cars "slow". Which makes me guilty of being as bad of a mind reader as you are, as I would argue it is "your bad" for "assuming" that I, personally, made a bet when I simply asked him if he'd like to bet on it (if I was making the bet, I would have said "I'll bet you X", you see).

4) you've been active in this forum for a long time? Well, your post count is 49 posts, so maybe you're an all-time champion lurker, but I don't consider lurking to be "active". Of course, that's my interpretation.

Now where you and I would agree on, is that all things being equal, and using his number 503 RWHP it would not be possible, unless he's under rating his car.
Absolutely, I agree.

Yet we have not seen hide nor hair of this guy...why do you think that is?
100% agreed.
Good to see we can agree on some things.

As you see I'm not attacking you, I'm merely pointing out that once the "bet" issue came into play, everything else is rhetoric and BS no matter how accurate it is. Can you see my point in this?

Best regards
I see your point, to a point, but I respectfully disagree that it makes everything else, including videos, time slips, dynos, test numbers, etc. "rhetoric", so we'll have to agree to disagree on this one.

Last edited by Improviz; 06-09-2008 at 01:54 AM.
Old 06-09-2008, 12:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Sure buddy, a street vette walked from a $10K free throw? Not in SoCal. You must go out to Riverside at all, do you? A $10K bet on a simple run isn't that rare at all. What forum did you post on?
This one:
http://www.z06vette.com/
And this one:
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/

If you think you can do a better job of getting them to show, have at it.

But hey, just because I love you so much, I'll give it one more go, and see if any of them will go to Palomar this weekend. If so, I'll pass it along.

Last edited by Improviz; 06-09-2008 at 01:19 AM.
Old 06-09-2008, 12:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
How have I avoided it? As your rude self so plainly stated, look it up. i already posted that the dude wasn't into a repeat. he knows I'll spank him and said we drove crazy that day and he usually doesn't do that in traffic. He wants to go on mellow Palomar rides and we will. I NEVER implied that I could setup this mosy scientific of studies. In fact, I believe I already posted that it would seem somewhat biased for me to set it up. Surely, you'd love the excuses.
No, you never said he wasn't into a repeat, only that you'd seen him and that you'd be getting together for some runs soon.

So if you know him and have his contact info, why not have him post on here, post some pics of his car, verify that he was in gear, etc. to clear this up?? Doesn't he have a computer?? He can afford a $75,000 sports car but not a PC??

Last edited by Improviz; 06-09-2008 at 01:15 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: OT - Anyone know of a C6 Z06 vs E55 on 5N?