Sponsored by:

unbelievable...dealer wrecks my car

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 04:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'81 Mondial 8
Originally Posted by W211 BEAST
I think I'd be happier if my wife of 5 years and 2 children cheated on me by giving my brother a rim*** and then coming home and kissing me.
Haha - graphic visual
Old 06-13-2008, 04:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 E55 BEAST
Originally Posted by RAVEN_CTS-V
Haha - graphic visual
Im happy someone got a laugh out of this.
Old 06-13-2008, 04:35 PM

'81 Mondial 8
Im happy someone got a laugh out of this.
Not laughing at your situation - just the quote above. I forwarded it around to a couple guys in my office.

Sorry about the car - I would probably come unglued.
Old 06-13-2008, 04:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 BEAST
I know... I wasnt implying that your laughing at me. Sorry. I already came unglued. Now the Blue Label is out and I'm starting to calm down.

The last time I was this pissed off was when some old useless **** backed into my old Tahoe. I was stuck in traffic right in front of my high school and my friend lived about a block away. I screamed the F word so loud that my friend called me and said he heard me scream. Then the useless **** as described before tried to pay me half of what my insurance quoted me.
Old 06-13-2008, 07:37 PM

germans
...holy ****...take one motrin and you'll feel better in the morning...were going to have to start babysitting these MF's
2 minutes after I first read this thread I got a call from Beverly Hills MB... They crashed my car. They were circling the block to recalibrate my navigation and some ********* ******** ******** ****** ******** made a U turn without looking and ****** up my right side. When I got down there they gave me a crash report and they had a rep from Paulee Body Shop there (Where I would have wanted to take my car anyways. He inspected the car (needs new front passenger door) and told me to go to the body shop tomorrow, where he would have a rental waiting for me. I think they did a good job of taking care of me. Anything else those ******** ******** **** should have done after ******** ******* my car????? When I sat in it I felt like I was getting into bed with a cheap ***** with visible bullet wounds. ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ****************************
Old 06-13-2008, 07:38 PM

germans
Originally Posted by LitiGATOR
Take my advice: Get this in writing.
yes sir...thanks, forgot about doing that
Old 06-13-2008, 07:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

IS300
That sucks. Nice to hear that the dealer is willing to work with you though. I agree that you should first get it in writing.
Old 06-13-2008, 08:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 BEAST
They tried to rape me on an extended warranty... would it be too much to ask for those ****** ******** to sell me an extended 3rd party warranty without making any profit off of it? Or is that fair. Cause honestly, there is nothing on this eart that can make me happy right now. Jenna Jameson, Austin Kinkaid and Audrey Bitoni could show up at my house to gang bang me and I still wouldnt be happy. SOB
Old 06-13-2008, 08:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 BEAST
I want to go back over there and strangle every MF that is associated with them in any way!!!!!!! MFMFMFMFMFMFMFMF

Gonzjed- How do you feel? Does your @$$ hurt from getting raped without the lube.
Old 06-14-2008, 12:06 AM

Received 35 Likes on 17 Posts
2105 S63 Full Carbon - 2018 GTR
I want to go back over there and strangle every MF that is associated with them in any way!!!!!!! MFMFMFMFMFMFMFMF
Beast- what happened to your car sucks A$$ no questions but seriously bro, take a chill pill or cocktail and relax... you're gonna give yourself a freaking heart attack. At the end of the day, your stress wont fix the car and it just takes days off your life.
Old 06-14-2008, 12:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 BEAST
Originally Posted by BigApe
Beast- what happened to your car sucks A$$ no questions but seriously bro, take a chill pill or cocktail and relax... you're gonna give yourself a freaking heart attack. At the end of the day, your stress wont fix the car and it just takes days off your life.
I'vs calmed down considerably since I first found out. I wasnt even angry while at the dealership (It wasnt noticible), I was as nice as anyone could possibly be. Tomorrow I'm gonna go back and ask for a significant discount on an extended warranty as this crash will definitely take thousands off of the market value. Thats the only way that I will be anywhere near happy about this mongolian clusterf*** of a situation.
Old 06-14-2008, 01:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 E55 AMG
They tried to rape me on an extended warranty... would it be too much to ask for those ****** ******** to sell me an extended 3rd party warranty without making any profit off of it? Or is that fair. Cause honestly, there is nothing on this eart that can make me happy right now. Jenna Jameson, Austin Kinkaid and Audrey Bitoni could show up at my house to gang bang me and I still wouldnt be happy. SOB
Dude, lets not get crazy now...

Old 06-14-2008, 01:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 BEAST
Originally Posted by I Like Soup
Dude, lets not get crazy now...

I kept refreshing the page waiting for a pic of those 3 to pop up in your post. Lol.

But I'm going there tomorrow to ask for either a free extended warranty or a much better deal on one. I'm sorry but I think that's pretty fair considering this is the 1st crash on my cars record and I will certainly lose thousands because of it. Not only did I spend more $$$ when I bought it to get a car without a crash, but I've done everything in my power to baby it since I got it. And then, within one block, the douche crashes it. Anyone think I'm wrong to ask for it?
Old 06-14-2008, 05:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 BEAST
3 weeks to fix the damage...
Old 06-14-2008, 07:48 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C55,SL55,C63
I worked at a Lexus dealer in college just washing cars to make some cash. we had a lot boy take out a yellow pole in the service bay. The was a new (back in 1997 LS400) Lexus hooked the owner up pulling another LS400 Lexus off the lot and letting him drive that rather than the crappy loaner cars. I would ask for things that Mercedes does not cover, like free brake services, free extended warranty, maybe oil changes but Mercedes can go a while with out them so getting that isn't a big gain. I would also ask for some free alignments those sort of things can happen. when you start asking for free rims that kinda is pushing it. and definitely ask to have the whole car painted not just the side that was hit and then blended in.
Old 06-14-2008, 08:10 PM

germans

Gonzjed- How do you feel? Does your @$$ hurt from getting raped without the lube.
well honestly, I've been acting like nothng happened because my wife said it's just a car..."sorry you have to drive the M3...here's a tissue," she said.
Deep inside I want to revert back 15 years ago, grab the kid who did it by the neck, and then make him detail the car monthly for the next 5 years as restitution.
Old 06-14-2008, 08:19 PM

germans
Originally Posted by hooleyboy
I worked at a Lexus dealer in college just washing cars to make some cash. we had a lot boy take out a yellow pole in the service bay. The was a new (back in 1997 LS400) Lexus hooked the owner up pulling another LS400 Lexus off the lot and letting him drive that rather than the crappy loaner cars. I would ask for things that Mercedes does not cover, like free brake services, free extended warranty, maybe oil changes but Mercedes can go a while with out them so getting that isn't a big gain. I would also ask for some free alignments those sort of things can happen. when you start asking for free rims that kinda is pushing it. and definitely ask to have the whole car painted not just the side that was hit and then blended in.

Yeah..I'm not making ridiculous demands as my credibility is on the line. Things that are proportionate to the accident like alignments and brake services are closer related.
I rather have them just paint the rear quarter and bumper, because shops usually have over spray all over the trim, runs, fish-eyes, and orange peel, unless it’s a custom shop that totally strips the car down then paints.
Old 06-14-2008, 08:22 PM

germans
3 weeks to fix the damage...
3 weeks without your car
I'm told 1 week or a target day of next friday.
At least I'm saving gas in the loaner car; C300
Old 06-14-2008, 10:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 BEAST
Originally Posted by gonzjed
3 weeks without your car
I'm told 1 week or a target day of next friday.
At least I'm saving gas in the loaner car; C300
Yup... 3 long weeks. They gave me an FX35 for the time being, which I actually love. My girlfriend has one, so it was an easy transition for me. But nothing can replace my baby. I went in to ask about a free extended warranty today and I spoke to the GM, really cool guy (at Beverly Hills Ltd.) He said that its up to the service managers. He said I should go back and talk to them on Monday. But yhe didnt seem like hye was totally against the idea.
Old 06-14-2008, 11:44 PM

germans
Yup... 3 long weeks. They gave me an FX35 for the time being, which I actually love. My girlfriend has one, so it was an easy transition for me. But nothing can replace my baby. I went in to ask about a free extended warranty today and I spoke to the GM, really cool guy (at Beverly Hills Ltd.) He said that its up to the service managers. He said I should go back and talk to them on Monday. But yhe didnt seem like hye was totally against the idea.
wtf is wrong with the GM...he calls the shots...good luck
Old 06-14-2008, 11:47 PM

'81 Mondial 8
Originally Posted by gonzjed
wtf is wrong with the GM...he calls the shots...good luck

My thoughts exacly. He could make it right by saying the word. He's passing you off to the SA [he'll probably tell him to say no].
Old 06-15-2008, 01:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
05 E55
Sorry to hear that man.

I have a buddy who used to work at the MB dealership in downtown Seattle. He told me that EVERYTIME they take a nice car on a quality run or test run, the minute they turn the corner, brake tourquing, full throttle, hard cornering and hard braking. He said "abusing high end cars was the best perk of the job."

That's why I HATE it when they test drive my car!!!

Good thing someone mentioned in this thread that I can ask them to take me with them next time.
Old 06-20-2008, 07:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 BEAST
$6,000 in damages. Replacing both of my right doors. Buffing the rear and front bumpers. 2-3 weeks to complete. SOB!!!!!

Atleast I'm not puttign any miles on my car this month.
Old 06-21-2008, 03:33 PM

2002 C32 AMG
$6,000 in damages. Replacing both of my right doors. Buffing the rear and front bumpers. 2-3 weeks to complete. SOB!!!!!

Atleast I'm not puttign any miles on my car this month.
Buffing? You should be getting a respray...
Old 06-24-2008, 04:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 BEAST
Last week I went by to talk to the service manager. I explained to him that I spent a few thousand extra when I bought the car to get one without a crash history, I even waited 5 months to find one then I had to order it from New Mexico!!!!!! I explained to him that because of this car crash I was bound to lose money when I wanted to sell it. I told him that I thought giving me an extended warranty would help me not lose too much money when trying to resell the car. Honestly I was just fishing, it would be really nice to get it, I think it would be fair, but I dont think its asking for too much. After I asked he turned into a complete douche bag, **** rag, **** sucking mother ******. He responded with "but it could have happened to you", even though I imagined jumping over the table, strangling him with his tie and stabbing him to death with his house key I kept my cool and responded by simply saying "yes, but it didnt". He said he'd let me know. I went back today and he said that MB doesnt feel like they were at fault and they shouldnt have to compensate for anything. He said it like such a douche too, like the car crash was my fault. I've never wanted to slap someone so hard before.

Is thee anything I can do? I really dont want to come out of this a loser for something that I had nothing to do with. What do you guys think? Personally I think hes treating me like s*** because Im young and hes not taking me seriously.

I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: unbelievable...dealer wrecks my car