WHAT? NO FONTANA TRASH TALK?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2008, 10:30 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
then how did i beat the vette in the ETs?
Because your car was quicker NOT faster on that specific pass and the guy in the Z06 was probably sleeping at the wheel

Respect for acomplishments go out the window when you let it get to your head and assume time stops. And for the record, I am neither chasing a thing of theirs nor know about it. those that love straight lines may, but not everyone.

I dont think you would want to see my car in the straights or the twisties. I know neither Jason nor Albert are cocky but will speak up and say the truth. That doesn't make them arrogant

Ok, then explain yesterday. even the CLS63s beat the "stock" Z06. Explain how Ed's E55 had an ET of 11.99 with a trap of 118 and not a single "stock" Z06 dipped into the 11s. Even the delicious one pulled an 11.6X (three tenths faster than the E55). Is that all those mods do?

Easy answer... DRIVER MOD!

So now you just want to say ALL of the drivers that happenned to show up couldn't drive? LOL!!! Maybe I hired all of them to bring Z06s just to lose?

You can make all the excuses you want. If he was sleepy, he shouldn't have been lined up on a tree. his numbers were that low all day and very consistent with the other Z06s. Just faster than the ugly C5 and barely slower than the self proclaimed "highly" modded Z06. But, the websites don't lie. Always believe what you read over what you see.
Old 06-14-2008, 10:31 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
LOL at you guys!!!! You have dug such a pit that Juicee can't even come on and post. He knows how well this day was documeneted and he knows the "modded" Z06, since the goatr came up and talked to him first!!!! poor Juice just wants everyone to get along!!!! I'm telling you it is an abboration. Something was just magnetically off yesterday that made all Chevrolets run slow but only in Fontucky!!
Old 06-14-2008, 10:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
Originally Posted by jangy
Yup, love the data. Again, why do you continue to walk from addressing yesterday? How did the Z06 not stand up to your standards? If we want to go with flat out numbers, then you can take anyone's numbers from yesterday at Fontana and compare them to a nice cool, sea level run.

The point is that as a drag racer you are worried about the absolute numbers. I'm not. I consider fair to be taking the two cars side by side and running the track. Then, it is up to the smack talker if you want to add driver reaction to it or just go by ET. Why did the vettes not perform?
There is little I worry about other then another 600 getting any faster then me, which will happen eventually but not anytime in my ownership (arrogance)

If I answered you honestly you would chalk it up to arrogance, you fail to see the obvious and that is your car is SLOWER then a Z06 my friend, guess what mine is too, its OK, really, you will get over it Your consistent 112 traps tells me all i need.
Old 06-14-2008, 10:33 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
I give up. Have fun in your little delusional world of no nitrous E55's beating well driven C6 Z06's. I hate to say this but you remind me of the mb version of Gustav

Last edited by blackbenzz; 06-14-2008 at 10:38 PM.
Old 06-14-2008, 10:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

new balance
I give up. Have fun in your little delusional world of no nitrous E55's beating well driven C6 Z06's.
I swear its Shayans long lost twin. Im borrowing the "Jangy Rose Colored AMG Sunglasses" and racing the next Veyron i see. Josh isnt commenting because hes embarrassed of you pal.
Old 06-14-2008, 10:38 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by E55JAY
There is little I worry about other then another 600 getting any faster then me, which will happen eventually but not anytime in my ownership (arrogance)

If I answered you honestly you would chalk it up to arrogance, you fail to see the obvious and that is your car is SLOWER then a Z06 my friend, guess what mine is too, its OK, really, you will get over it Your consistent 112 traps tells me all i need.
Dude, get over yourself. the arrogance thing was addressed a while back. Sure sure the vettes are great but how are you explaining their performances yesterday?

Funny difference betwenn those that drive their cars vs those that read about their cars.........Why is it that only those that don't have an agenda show up at any track during any time of the year?

You leave so many questions on te table and just continue to say the same thing. Is the propoganda really that shallow?
Old 06-14-2008, 10:40 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
I swear its Shayans long lost twin. Im borrowing the "Jangy Rose Colored AMG Sunglasses" and racing the next Veyron i see. Josh isnt commenting because hes embarrassed of you pal.
Really? For me? He's your friend, but he's embarrassed for me? LOL!!! Just tell us what he said. i noticed you all shut up pretty quick. What Improv? You didn't get the same feedback you wanted? Thanks "pal".
Old 06-14-2008, 10:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

new balance
Dude, get over yourself. the arrogance thing was addressed a while back. Sure sure the vettes are great but how are you explaining their performances yesterday?

Funny difference betwenn those that drive their cars vs those that read about their cars.........Why is it that only those that don't have an agenda show up at any track during any time of the year?

You leave so many questions on te table and just continue to say the same thing. Is the propoganda really that shallow?
I am working on getting over myself, but it takes time and effort, please be patient. Propaganda? Dont go getting insecure on me now Jangy. "So many questions"? You are out of youre league here pal. I answered your questions long ago, but you failed to grasp it because i was not specific enough. And im not sure what you mean by:

dumb it down a notch so I can grasp it.
Old 06-14-2008, 10:52 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
"So many questions"? You are out of youre league here pal. I answered your questions long ago, but you failed to grasp it because i was not specific enough. And im not sure what you mean by:

Funny difference betwenn those that drive their cars vs those that read about their cars.........Why is it that only those that don't have an agenda show up at any track during any time of the year? dumb it down a notch so I can grasp it.
This thread is dumb enough as it is. League? I feel like I'm in the 40 and over basketball games. OK, you know drag racing 1000000000X better than I do. So what? All I know is what continues to happen and that is that Z06s just don't do what a few of you continually claim and you refuse to explain them as anything but the driver or we are liars. OK.

I'm not one for patience, but like my kids you are just another opportunity for me to show it . Just stay on the path you are on and all will turn out wel. There is a reason why birds of a feather....... and that is common realities. It isn't any different for any other american muscle car enthusiast Ford guys say theirs is the best and so should you.
Old 06-14-2008, 11:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

new balance
This thread is dumb enough as it is. League? I feel like I'm in the 40 and over basketball games. OK, you know drag racing 1000000000X better than I do. So what? All I know is what continues to happen and that is that Z06s just don't do what a few of you continually claim and you refuse to explain them as anything but the driver or we are liars. OK.

I'm not one for patience, but like my kids you are just another opportunity for me to show it . Just stay on the path you are on and all will turn out wel. There is a reason why birds of a feather....... and that is common realities. It isn't any different for any other american muscle car enthusiast Ford guys say theirs is the best and so should you.
You responded just how I thought you would, you should see the grin on my face, typical newbie, its all good though I was waiting for you to make a move to "make yourself feel better" It must hurt to get schooled by some respected members and not have someone to back you up. I appreciate the life advice, I sure need it. When youre ready to break out of the 1/4 mile times of a C55 maybe we can have an educated discussion And fords RULE, I miss my 91 notchback with a FI 351W, ahhhh the memories.
Old 06-14-2008, 11:11 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
You responded just how I thought you would, you should see the grin on my face, typical newbie, its all good though I was waiting for you to make a move to "make yourself feel better" It must hurt to get schooled by some respected members and not have someone to back you up. I appreciate the life advice, I sure need it. When youre ready to break out of the 1/4 mile times of a C55 maybe we can have an educated discussion And fords RULE, I miss my 91 notchback with a FI 351W, ahhhh the memories.
Glad I could make you feel so good. Oh no Mr. Bill!! I'm a newb at drag racing!! Oh yeah, schooled. Real bad. What is new? All of this banter just getting repeated is ownage? Enjoy it. You obviously don't know me too well if you think my backup is your friend's word. Actually, he is why you can't refute what happened ALL DAY LONG. Maybe California is just a ferry land?

As I stated before, the car in question was #54. Start there and get it verified that it was indeed a Z06. If you need proof, please ask and I'll post.
Next, here are the numbers:

12:38 pm
Lane: Left Right
Car#: 59 54
R/T: .246 .529
60': 1.864 2.514
330: 5.233 5.954
1/8: 8.03 8.634
MPH 87.5 91.84
1000 10.447 10.899
1/4: 12.484 12.779
MPH: 111.12 121.37

First accross: Left by 0.5786

Notice not close to my best run or even my average runs AND he was at 12.8ish all day. I ran about 40 times and never bothered to let my car sit and cool. He stopped after each run and openned up to cool for a solid hour. Teach me more!!!!
Old 06-14-2008, 11:14 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
There is your answer. That is a HORRIBLE 60'. Last time you asked and I said driver. You ask again and I say driver again. Wanna try a third time?
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 E 55
True, but I told you about my run with the yellow vette. Why does the comparison go to a fully modified vette vs my car?
Because your tales are tall and the Z you supposedly raced rolling was not stock.

So until I watch the video of your win vs the yellow c6, oops zo6 it's just another Jangy Tale.
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Hey guys good runs at Fontana!! Wow looks like you guys had a blast!!

Finally got home to eat some popcorn...

After reading all this interesting story, I will admit I have gotten my **** handed to me a few times by stock Z06s...at the strip. It is a deadly weapon with a proper driver.

I don't know but last time I checked a car that traps 10MPH more than my car is opening a can of Woop **** up top!!

Last edited by V12Godspeed; 06-14-2008 at 11:18 PM.
Old 06-14-2008, 11:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

new balance
Lane: Left Right
Car#: 59 54
R/T: .246 .529
60': 1.864 2.514
330: 5.233 5.954
1/8: 8.03 8.634
MPH 87.5 91.84
1000 10.447 10.899
1/4: 12.484 12.779
MPH: 111.12 121.37
LMAO this explains everything. Im done using you as a display of how NOT to open your mouth, you summed it up for me with this data. You need to go over these number CLOSELY pal. And i would chage that 111 to something higher, i promise I wont tell. Gnight Jangy
Old 06-14-2008, 11:18 PM
Administrator

Received 512 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
I've only had two glasses of wine and I didn't understand a single word of this.

Perhaps I should cut back on my alcohol consumption.

Jangy, you crack me up. I love your rhetoric!!!
Old 06-14-2008, 11:20 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
There is your answer. That is a HORRIBLE 60'. Last time you asked and I said driver. You ask again and I say driver again. Wanna try a third time?
I didn't see a single Z06 break 2.0 60 foot. Not once, and not even your delicious dude. It is all in the 60 foot, so what? Why would I try? How about you get the launch right.

When you bet, are you gonna keep saying it was driver and lets take re-do?
Old 06-14-2008, 11:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E 55
Originally Posted by Rock
I've only had two glasses of wine and I didn't understand a single word of this.

It has nothing to do with the alcohol consumption, people from the east coast are just ignorant .
Old 06-14-2008, 11:24 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by Rock

Nah, Rock...keep the wine going. Hehe, just having fun with these tools. Dunno why they take it so personal. Guess I never thought that they measure themselves by the Z06.....HOLY COWWWW. That's it!!
Old 06-14-2008, 11:27 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by rflow306
Because your tales are tall and the Z you supposedly raced rolling was not stock.

So until I watch the video of your win vs the yellow c6, oops zo6 it's just another Jangy Tale.
Keep oopsing, oh I meant digging. i got video and more. But what will that change? Are you saying you'll change after seeing video? Go on, dude. I'm a liar, but you have an excuse for everything.
Say what you will, but I'll measure my nose against yours anyday.
MBWorld Fanatic!

new balance
Nah, Rock...keep the wine going. Hehe, just having fun with these tools. Dunno why they take it so personal. Guess I never thought that they measure themselves by the Z06.....HOLY COWWWW. That's it!!
you are the one being used like a tool from every respected member that has a fast car on this board and eons more experience then you, the OWNAGE as you call it is quite comical at this point, im reduced to laughing out loud. My fiancee has even come into the room to see what all of out loud laughter is about. Anymore data you want to bring up, maybe a 110 trap?
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
I didn't see a single Z06 break 2.0 60 foot. Not once, and not even your delicious dude. It is all in the 60 foot, so what? Why would I try? How about you get the launch right.

When you bet, are you gonna keep saying it was driver and lets take re-do?
Thanks for confirming that those drivers sucked. I can cut better 60's in my CLK430!

How much you wanna bet? I have faith in Jamie and I know your car is slow so... Bring it to MIR in Nov. I'm willing to make a $5k wager on this run.
Old 06-14-2008, 11:31 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
LMAO this explains everything. Im done using you as a display of how NOT to open your mouth, you summed it up for me with this data. You need to go over these number CLOSELY pal. And i would chage that 111 to something higher, i promise I wont tell. Gnight Jangy
Actually, I have a slip showing a 117ish trap and a 12.6X run, but the track made a mistake and the data was for the stage 5 SL55. Now, how quickly would you have posted that? LOL!!! Also, don't forget, i trapped 116 when I wanted to. It is all in how you launch. I thought getting the best ET and or the first accross was the object, so that is what I went for most of the day. Just keep moving the standard. It is ET, no it is first accross, no it is trap speed....etc. etc. What is it?
Old 06-14-2008, 11:32 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
you are the one being used like a tool from every respected member that has a fast car on this board and eons more experience then you, the OWNAGE as you call it is quite comical at this point, im reduced to laughing out loud. My fiancee has even come into the room to see what all of out loud laughter is about. Anymore data you want to bring up, maybe a 110 trap?

Dude, you are just too cool for me, but we already brought that up.
Old 06-14-2008, 11:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E 55
If Jangy only new about all the pm's from different members not posting on this thread. The more he post the funnier this thread becomes.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WHAT? NO FONTANA TRASH TALK?