Sponsored by:

Recommend SA @ MB of Beverly Hills, CA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 12:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 E55
Recommend SA @ MB of Beverly Hills, CA

As the title states, I am in need of a recommendation for a Service Advisor at MB of Beverly Hills, CA.

I need to have my Service C done and want to have a few things looked at under my extended warranty (my current SA at Fletcher Jones is a complete tool and won't fix anything under warranty).

TIA for the recommendations, please let me know ASAP as I need to call today to set up an appointment for later this week.

Last edited by efivefiveamg; 07-22-2008 at 12:49 PM.
Old 07-22-2008, 02:02 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Let's see if the king of BH graces you with a pm.........
Old 07-22-2008, 02:38 PM

2004 E55
jangy...who is this person?

i want to contact them directly b/c i need the recommendation asap. thanks
Old 07-22-2008, 02:43 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
germans
Originally Posted by efivefiveamg
As the title states, I am in need of a recommendation for a Service Advisor at MB of Beverly Hills, CA.

I need to have my Service C done and want to have a few things looked at under my extended warranty (my current SA at Fletcher Jones is a complete tool and won't fix anything under warranty).

TIA for the recommendations, please let me know ASAP as I need to call today to set up an appointment for later this week.
what the heck is up with fletcher jones' crew nowadays. I always get these letters about customer service and satisfaction from them....and it seems like they don't follow up.
Old 07-22-2008, 03:12 PM

2004 E55
FJ Newport Beach has far and away the worst service dept. I have ever dealt with.

I can't tell you how many times I have been told they could not replicate an issue and they nevertheless charge me for the labor expended trying to do so. I realize the charges result from the fact that my CPO warranty isn't worth the paper its printed on (outside of mechanical failures, that is), but the techs are just dumb as nails (or at least MB would rather have be believe that than fix problems under warranty).

I would like to never go back to FJ Newport, so I am looking for a new SA (preferrably at MB of Beverly Hills) anywhere in Socal, that will take care of me and who knows about our cars.
Old 07-22-2008, 04:22 PM
LZH
Banned

CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
Originally Posted by efivefiveamg
FJ Newport Beach has far and away the worst service dept. I have ever dealt with.

I can't tell you how many times I have been told they could not replicate an issue and they nevertheless charge me for the labor expended trying to do so. I realize the charges result from the fact that my CPO warranty isn't worth the paper its printed on (outside of mechanical failures, that is), but the techs are just dumb as nails (or at least MB would rather have be believe that than fix problems under warranty).

I would like to never go back to FJ Newport, so I am looking for a new SA (preferrably at MB of Beverly Hills) anywhere in Socal, that will take care of me and who knows about our cars.

I do not like MBZ of Beverly Hills. I have had "issues" with them as have a few of my friends...
I have however, received very good service from WI Simonson in Santa Monica. They have an amazing service facility and have gone the extra mile to make me happy with my Black Series.
The shop foreman is named Mike Hawker, and he knows EVERYTHING there is to know about AMG's. He is a great guy. Ask for him and tell him you were referred by Luke with the silver Black Series. He will take good care of you.
Old 07-22-2008, 05:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
Having been a former customer of mb of b-hills I will never return. I recommend MB of Encino. I have a great relationship with them and they always do great work. Ask for Drew Herman for your service writer and he will take very good care of you and your car. He is very professional and easy to work with.
Old 07-22-2008, 07:35 PM
Super Moderator

Received 58 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre
I've had good experiences with BH Benz. I know I will definitely not go to South Bay Mercedes.

If you're looking for an SA at BH Benz, ask for either Scott Evans or Terry.
Old 07-22-2008, 08:47 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
What I like!
Originally Posted by nlpamg
I know I will definitely not go to South Bay Mercedes.
Can you elaborate?

Anyone with experience at MB Long Beach?
Old 07-22-2008, 10:50 PM

07' E350, 71' DATSUN 510
I used to wrench at W.I. Simonson(Santa Monica). And if you're looking for good service on the west side this is the dealer I would recommend. I am not biased as I left for a reason, but I do think that with the right service advisor you will be taken care of.

Yes, Mike Hawker is a very inteligent shop foreman, although (heads-up) he is not mod-friendly.

If you would like a recommendation for a great service advisor PM me.
Old 07-22-2008, 11:01 PM
Super Moderator

Received 744 Likes on 725 Posts
bone stock E55 AMG
i heard one SA @ rusnak is mod-friendly...
will try him out on next service...
Old 07-22-2008, 11:55 PM

07 SL55 P30 Designo - Sold, 06 E55 Wagon, 04 CLK55A - sold
Although I was skeptical, I have had really great service from Tony Irvani at FJ Newport Beach. He has taken very good care of my cars & I have since referred 3 friends to him... all are very picky & all are very pleased with how he takes care of them. Feel free to PM me & I will give him a heads up...
Old 07-23-2008, 02:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
Originally Posted by OLDSCHOOLRICE
I used to wrench at W.I. Simonson(Santa Monica). And if you're looking for good service on the west side this is the dealer I would recommend. I am not biased as I left for a reason, but I do think that with the right service advisor you will be taken care of.

Yes, Mike Hawker is a very inteligent shop foreman, although (heads-up) he is not mod-friendly.

If you would like a recommendation for a great service advisor PM me.
Simonson is not mod friendly in general any longer. I think we have met many times over a w203 a customer of yours used to own. After some issues with modded cars we no longer could get the car worked on there. Good techs and Gus was a good great service writer but once a car is really heavily modified you need a shop foreman who is willing to look the other way! MB is ultra tight now with warranty claims and they will bounce back claims over the smallest issues let alone cars that are very modified. But you know this!

Are you still a shop foreman at a local shop?
Old 08-08-2008, 09:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts
2017 Mercedes Benz E220D/GONE!JUNK!Current GLC Coupe 350d 4 Matic
///

see GUS NAVARO at WI Simonson in santa monica .
Tell him Dean sends you.....you want your car fixed right,and get great service,talk to him.