Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 02:59 AM
MHP
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by MB Fanatic
So you can crack the MCT which is very much different from a regular 7G tronic transmission.
I didn't say that we have cracked it, just that we can. To date there hasn't been a ECU/TCU that we haven't been able to flash with our own hardware/software.
Old 09-05-2008, 03:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
Course Rick weighs 130 lbs wet so he likely wins in any car!
Oh, You a funny funny man
and I weigh in at 132:05 lbs so there
Supercharger? Who, What? Where..
Old 09-05-2008, 03:00 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by E55texas
So stop comparing your skills on funny car motors and ford bull **** to other peoples skills with Mercedes. you mod a 55 motor and then open your big mouth
OOh OOh, can I mod a ****ing 2.3L twin screw 3v 5.4L V8 and then claim to be God. Any jackass can slap a pulley on and tune a FI motor, same goes for turbos. If you know anything you'll realize that the measure of a true world class engine builder is what he can do N/A.
Old 09-05-2008, 03:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
4 wheels
I don't think anyone will be able to crack the TCU on the SL63 anytime soon my friend. It's going to be damn near impossible to make any changes to the MCT.
Old 09-05-2008, 03:01 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Hell even the folks at Renntech don't have an SL63 TCU update yet and this guy is claiming he does. Something seriously sounds fishy with this one.
Please read what is actually typed, not what you want to.
Old 09-05-2008, 03:02 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
I don't think anyone will be able to crack the TCU on the SL63 anytime soon my friend. It's going to be damn near impossible to make any changes to the MCT.
That's what they said about tuning after OBDII, and what they said about can bus systems, seperate TCUs, etc.
Given enough time and $ anything can be done my friend.
Old 09-05-2008, 03:03 AM

04 e55
Originally Posted by MHP
OOh OOh, can I mod a ****ing 2.3L twin screw 3v 5.4L V8 and then claim to be God. Any jackass can slap a pulley on and tune a FI motor, same goes for turbos. If you know anything you'll realize that the measure of a true world class engine builder is what he can do N/A.
Then mod a 500 motor or 550. Just because you can mod a ford doesn't mean you can mod a benz jerk off.
I can build one hell of a mountain bike but I dont claim to be a bad *** road bike builder if I only built one and the one I built I upgraded the flashing lights on it
Old 09-05-2008, 03:03 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by jangy
when is someone going to enhance some cooling on the 63s? they SUCK in real-life on soaking heat. Add a cooling kit so you can take advantage of the top end. Using various gaskets is cool and all, but the only time I've used spacers is to drop compression pressure so we could BOOST!!
We change cooling fan on temps with our ECU reflash. I also have a stock T-stat sitting next to me. It's shipping out on Monday.
Old 09-05-2008, 03:05 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Then mod a 500 motor or 550. Just because you can mod a ford doesn't mean you can mod a benz jerk off.
I can build one hell of a mountain bike but I dont claim to be a bad *** road bike builder if I only built one and the one I built I upgraded the flashing lights on it
We cover the spectrum, blown alcohol funny car motors, Cosworth DFXs, NHRA pro stock bike motors and everything in between and there's a LOT in between. We'll get to the blown 5.4s, after the 6.2s.
Old 09-05-2008, 03:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
4 wheels
I wouldn't trust you with my 145K dollar car even to change a headlight. Just because of your arrogance, and lack of respect for other well respected tuners out there. I could give a **** if you insult me, but for you to insult others who simply state their opinion...........
Old 09-05-2008, 03:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55
Whatever you are doing Andy, its working for me...
Now I REALLY want to know what MHP's got up their sleeves.

You got the talk, now let's hope you can do the walk...

Make our cars fly!

Old 09-05-2008, 03:14 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
I wouldn't trust you with my 145K dollar car even to change a headlight. Just because of your arrogance, and lack of respect for other well respected tuners out there. I could give a **** if you insult me, but for you to insult others who simply state their opinion...........
Hello pot meet kettle...Kind of, seeing that you've personally insulted me and I haven't returned the favor to you.
Old 09-05-2008, 03:17 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
You are a ****ing idiot that does not realize what is going on around him. have your wife or whoever read what you are righting and see if she calls you a ***, I am sure she will. You come off as a complete tool box. You keep bragging about fords and funny cars, This is a benz board you ****, read the web address. Mercedes has nothing to do with ford or funny cars so shut your ****ing mouth so I can go to sleep or someone please ban me for the night so I don't have to read this ****ers postings. I can't sleep with these kind of postings going on.

And stop viewing threads as a guest you chicken **** mother ****er
LMFAO!!! It takes a bold man to respond to what I'm "righting" doesn't it? I come off as a tool box but you calling me a "***" makes you a badass?

Somewhere in Texas a sheep quivers...
Old 09-05-2008, 03:17 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
I'm not worried about anything, are you?

Why would I be? I'm not vested and I've loved this board and where it has taken me.

Scrutinized by you? LMAO.

No, again you overestimate yourself. I already told you that my job is to sniff posers EARLY. After that, the members that work on cars, much like yourself will let the truth be told. What difference does it make by whom?

If you bring attitude to me, I'm going to dish it back to you. Can you grasp that simple theory?

Sure, I get it. Note I came in after you had already thrown your tirade and now you don't want to take the ribbing that a man would. Own up to it and move on. Why be a knumskull?
If I walk in a "room" and see one of my normally reserved friends being thrown attitude, I'm going to get involved. Can you grasp that theory?

WTF are you talking about? We aren't building off of anyone's products never have, never will. What's this about elaborate tales? I'm sorry, I'm lost...

Finally, you get it. You are lost. Let me help clear it up. I'm in no way incinuating that you would "copy" or do anything unethical. I see you as a harsh dude that I choose not to trust my car or trust to. Other than that, you are likely a straight up dude. What I was trying to impress on you is to understand that the current MB tuning market is growing in a fun way as a result of the hard work of many tuners that came before you. We have gone from when the tune was simply done and no data drawn yet for OUTRAGEOUS prices to now where we can literally give input on our driving stules and hardware setups and get expected results for fractions of what it cost just a few years ago. VRP's initial offerings were nothing more than group buys that Victor setup and we helped fund.
As a member posted, Vadim has served MANY on these forums in one way or another and you will find few that are not happy with the results and customer service.

Let's do it. Set it up. Let's see what the major respective tuners can do with their 6.2s...and I'll take those bets all day long.

All day, huh? SWEET Where abouts are you willing to go? We are mostly in SoCal. So, any 6.2, LOL!!! What happenned to you lining up with my "slow" car? Keep yappin. I assume we all accept that NOS is a no, but you bring the lighter C63 and Vadim will bring the VRP / PC AMG MONSTER.

Again, I'm sorry, what exactly do you do besides incoherent nonsense, thump your chest, and follow the pack?

Make and sell the drugs that keep you fertile.....
OK, lets add twisties to the race and you can see what I do.
If the pack is the same as the OGs in here, then you damn right. I love not reinventing the wheel.

Next week for my ECU/TCU tuning, the following week for the other 63s and 65s.
Sweet, a week per platform, yet it takes you half a day to burn a board?

Please learn how to quote so it doesn't take me an hour to respond.
How about a lesson, at least?
Old 09-05-2008, 03:19 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by phatmitzu
Whatever you are doing Andy, its working for me...
Now I REALLY want to know what MHP's got up their sleeves.

You got the talk, now let's hope you can do the walk...

Make our cars fly!

Thanks brother. I'm C&Ping all the amazingly negative and ignorant responses posted in this thread and will repost them along with the results from our first mods (ECU/TCU tuning). Should be a fun day.
Old 09-05-2008, 03:20 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by rarfinancial
Supercharger? Who, What? Where..

HAHAH!!!! You let it out, NOT me!!! I know Who, What, when, where, and even how bigga grin!!
Old 09-05-2008, 03:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55
Originally Posted by MHP
Thanks brother. I'm C&Ping all the amazingly negative and ignorant responses posted in this thread and will repost them along with the results from our first mods (ECU/TCU tuning). Should be a fun day.

While you're at it, make sure to take some videos. We are all Youtube'holics here.

Old 09-05-2008, 03:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
WOW ! ! What's going on here? Can I see a Show of hands of the members that want me to be the first to get the upgraded 63 TCU from Andy.... If he says he can do it, I think he can. I mean with just one person installing any product he sells with no results ,wouldn't that set him back big time? Lets not forget that there have been many claims about ECU tunning around here for the past year and some say great upgrade and others call on the hp claims , even from the heavy hitters. I have not yet used any of thier products but I am willing to try it out. What if the TCU upgrade really works? So a show of hands Please
Damn does anyone around here ever sleep?
Old 09-05-2008, 03:24 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
We change cooling fan on temps with our ECU reflash. I also have a stock T-stat sitting next to me. It's shipping out on Monday.
No disrespect on this one, but both are done easily. The car needs an upgraded cooling setup, much like the boosted cars. beyond what a fan can cool. these guys bury the damn thing in ice for HOURS.. and I make hot laps all day long and lose maybe 2 / 10ths.
Old 09-05-2008, 03:29 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by rarfinancial
WOW ! ! What's going on here? Can I see a Show of hands of the members that want me to be the first to get the upgraded 63 TCU from Andy.... If he says he can do it, I think he can. I mean with just one person installing any product he sells with no results ,wouldn't that set him back big time? Lets not forget that there have been many claims about ECU tunning around here for the past year and some say great upgrade and others call on the hp claims , even from the heavy hitters. I have not yet used any of thier products but I am willing to try it out. What if the TCU upgrade really works? So a show of hands Please
Damn does anyone around here ever sleep?

A simple ECU tune on an NA car is marginal, so there will always be controversy. The question is not even if he can do it (i.e. has the skill sets) but of his playful attitude. He likes to play, so we rolled him.

He doesn't know he is approaching hall of fame status, as soon as he conjures up enough interest for learned men to take action...
Old 09-05-2008, 03:29 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
No, again you overestimate yourself. I already told you that my job is to sniff posers EARLY. After that, the members that work on cars, much like yourself will let the truth be told. What difference does it make by whom?
Your JOB??? Please tell me you didn't just write that...

Sure, I get it. Note I came in after you had already thrown your tirade and now you don't want to take the ribbing that a man would. Own up to it and move on. Why be a knumskull?
If I walk in a "room" and see one of my normally reserved friends being thrown attitude, I'm going to get involved. Can you grasp that theory?
Sounds like we're cut of the same cloth, which makes it even harder to believe we're having this discussion. Take a ribbing? You act as if you've somewhere somehow given me an internet owning. I hate to break this to you but I can go all day and all night. I too think you're giving yourself too much credit in this regard.
The most ironic part is on page 1 (maybe the top of 2) I owned up to not knowing VRP made phenolics. Not that there's really anything wrong with that especially since I never cited their products at all in this thread. So tell me again, WTF are you still responding?

Finally, you get it. You are lost. Let me help clear it up. I'm in no way incinuating that you would "copy" or do anything unethical. I see you as a harsh dude that I choose not to trust my car or trust to. Other than that, you are likely a straight up dude. What I was trying to impress on you is to understand that the current MB tuning market is growing in a fun way as a result of the hard work of many tuners that came before you. We have gone from when the tune was simply done and no data drawn yet for OUTRAGEOUS prices to now where we can literally give input on our driving stules and hardware setups and get expected results for fractions of what it cost just a few years ago. VRP's initial offerings were nothing more than group buys that Victor setup and we helped fund.
As a member posted, Vadim has served MANY on these forums in one way or another and you will find few that are not happy with the results and customer service.
Like I said before, there's room for more than 1 successful and credible tuner I wish VRP the best of luck. That being said, I'm hardly lost when it comes to modifying a vehicle regardless of make, I simply wasn't following what you were attempting to infer in your last post.

All day, huh? SWEET Where abouts are you willing to go? We are mostly in SoCal. So, any 6.2, LOL!!! What happenned to you lining up with my "slow" car? Keep yappin. I assume we all accept that NOS is a no, but you bring the lighter C63 and Vadim will bring the VRP / PC AMG MONSTER.
LOL, I'm not going to Cali. I'm sure you can find someone with VRP parts running at the MIR event? Also, if you have a twin screw why can't I have spray? 1 power adder v 1 power adder sounds fair to me. Honestly though I'm not a nitrous kind of guy, I like N/A power.

Make and sell the drugs that keep you fertile.....
clominaphine citrate?

OK, lets add twisties to the race and you can see what I do.
If the pack is the same as the OGs in here, then you damn right. I love not reinventing the wheel.
You want to race me in your E55 on an open track now? Or are you trying to insinuate that you're a better driver? Sorry, not following again.

Sweet, a week per platform, yet it takes you half a day to burn a board?
We were flashing TCUs and ECUs before I even picked my C63 up. You know, R&D...Flash, install, test, remove, repeat...
Old 09-05-2008, 03:32 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by jangy
A simple ECU tune on an NA car is marginal, so there will always be controversy. The question is not even if he can do it (i.e. has the skill sets) but of his playful attitude. He likes to play, so we rolled him.
You know that even Kleeman (again they don't even know what A/F they're running) gained 50rw+ at 7100rpm on a C63 with an ECU tune.

You rolled me??? LMAO. You are a funny man Jangy.

He doesn't know he is approaching hall of fame status, as soon as he conjures up enough interest for learned men to take action...
Five years ago I would gladly eat your lunch all day long. I'm done responding to your posts at this point. We'll talk again when the numbers are out.
Old 09-05-2008, 03:33 AM

04 e55
Originally Posted by MHP
Your JOB??? Please tell me you didn't just write that...

Sounds like we're cut of the same cloth, which makes it even harder to believe we're having this discussion. Take a ribbing? You act as if you've somewhere somehow given me an internet owning. I hate to break this to you but I can go all day and all night. I too think you're giving yourself too much credit in this regard.
The most ironic part is on page 1 (maybe the top of 2) I owned up to not knowing VRP made phenolics. Not that there's really anything wrong with that especially since I never cited their products at all in this thread. So tell me again, WTF are you still responding?

Like I said before, there's room for more than 1 successful and credible tuner I wish VRP the best of luck. That being said, I'm hardly lost when it comes to modifying a vehicle regardless of make, I simply wasn't following what you were attempting to infer in your last post.

LOL, I'm not going to Cali. I'm sure you can find someone with VRP parts running at the MIR event? Also, if you have a twin screw why can't I have spray? 1 power adder v 1 power adder sounds fair to me. Honestly though I'm not a nitrous kind of guy, I like N/A power.

clominaphine citrate?

You want to race me in your E55 on an open track now? Or are you trying to insinuate that you're a better driver? Sorry, not following again.

We were flashing TCUs and ECUs before I even picked my C63 up. You know, R&D...Flash, install, test, remove, repeat...
SOUNDS LIKE SOME MORE VELOCE TUNING COMPANY

Old 09-05-2008, 03:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
This thread is like watching that move " THE BLAIR WITCH PRODJECT" spend hours waiting for the BIG moment but POOF!! NOTHING
Good night all.. PEACE OUT
Old 09-05-2008, 03:34 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
I SERIOUSLY CAN NOT STOP READING THIS GUYS BULL S H I T AND IT IS KEEPING ME FROM SLEEPING FOR THE PAST TWO HOURS F UC K ARE THERE ANY MODS AWAKE THAT CAN HELP ME??? i LOVE THE SITE BUT HATE THIS A SSHOLES WAYS OF TREATING PEOPLE
/moderator hat

Please do not bypass the word censors.

Thank you.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MHP AMG 63 Thermalnators