Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 12:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
4 wheels
MHP --- Sorry about hijacking

Andy,

I am sorry fo hijacking your meaningful threads. We don't mean to, it just kind of happens. I am sure others here are sorry as well.

MB Fanatic
Old 09-16-2008, 01:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 E55
Could it be that American's use sarcasm?
Old 09-16-2008, 01:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheels
no sarcsm at all. his update on the tcu/ecu was pretty good until jrcart opened his mouth and attacked jangy.
Old 09-16-2008, 01:41 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
MB Fanatic,
I appreciate the gesture (thank you) but no worries. It's the internet and I'm sure it's all in good fun, even if we lose our tempers sometimes. God knows I've done it before, lol.

Thanks
Andy
Old 09-16-2008, 01:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheels
haha its safe to say we both have lol.

Let the modding begin.
Old 09-16-2008, 02:09 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by MB Fanatic
haha its safe to say we both have lol.

Let the modding begin.
Old 09-16-2008, 04:06 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
I'm sorry, too.
Old 09-16-2008, 06:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 E55
I thought, just for a moment, that sarcasm, as a form of humour, was being used.
Maybe next time.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by MB Fanatic
no sarcsm at all. his update on the tcu/ecu was pretty good until jrcart opened his mouth and attacked jangy.
I think you need to need to check out this web site www.hooked-on-phonics.com and then click on the sub category READING. It appears your reading comprehension skills need some sharpening, if you go back and take a closer look you will se that JANGY attacked me by basically calling me stupid for being the first one to step up and order Andy's TCU tune. Before that I had never had a single word with Jangy.

TRUST ME YOU DON'T WANT TO GET ME STARTED, I URGE YOU TO GO BACK TO THE ORIGINAL POST AND THEN REVISE YOUR ABOVE STATEMENT.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:37 AM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
SL600
Here we go again...

Old 09-16-2008, 12:11 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Jim: Post everything about me that you have. Take me down HARD!! If you don't, then it simply implies you are a liar. Just make sure it is all true, I'd hate to think that your IT and HR departments are weak. For the record, my wife is employed, but that doesn't mean she pays any bills. What is it with you and $$. Is that all you worry about? Is it gonna bother you when I cash out the E55? Why do you care?

We are done, because the mods (VIC) won't let me play at your level which makes it hard. Enjoy yourself and bash away. It sure makes life fun...
Old 09-16-2008, 12:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by jangy
Jim: Post everything about me that you have. Take me down HARD!! If you don't, then it simply implies you are a liar. Just make sure it is all true, I'd hate to think that your IT and HR departments are weak. For the record, my wife is employed, but that doesn't mean she pays any bills. What is it with you and $$. Is that all you worry about? Is it gonna bother you when I cash out the E55? Why do you care?

We are done, because the mods (VIC) won't let me play at your level which makes it hard. Enjoy yourself and bash away. It sure makes life fun...
Jangy, Im done, I've been done since last Thursday, but you just can't let stuff die. Out of respect to the other posters and members I'm going to take the high road and bite my tongue.
Old 09-16-2008, 12:40 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by jrcart
Jangy, Im done, I've been done since last Thursday, but you just can't let stuff die. Out of respect to the other posters and members I'm going to take the high road and bite my tongue.
I can let it die. I guess you are saying that you came back and saw some jabs from me which made you go off? If so, then my apologies but dude, don't blow stuff up. Responding to a jab with a full blown attack on my wife ain't cool, but neither are my jabs. Don't bite your tongue. Lets talk cars and smack but just not so heated. Someday soon, you will meet up with a west coast E55 and it will add to the talk.
Old 09-16-2008, 02:14 PM

'04 Porsche 996TT X-50, '95 M3 Built & Blown
Originally Posted by jrcart
I think you need to need to check out this web site www.hooked-on-phonics.com and then click on the sub category READING. It appears your reading comprehension skills need some sharpening, if you go back and take a closer look you will se that JANGY attacked me by basically calling me stupid for being the first one to step up and order Andy's TCU tune. Before that I had never had a single word with Jangy.

TRUST ME YOU DON'T WANT TO GET ME STARTED, I URGE YOU TO GO BACK TO THE ORIGINAL POST AND THEN REVISE YOUR ABOVE STATEMENT.
MB Fanatic-
You really need to take Jim's advice and read through the original thread and see how Jim had nothing to do with "attacking jangy" as you purported.

Anyone that has met jangy can corroborate that he is a little negative fukk with a Napolean complex and never has anything nice to say especially when he is hiding behind a computer. We call that a pu55y here on the East Coast. See you at MIR weasel if you have the ***** to show!

We should all be giving Jim props for putting up his car, time and money instead of hating him. He is the ultimate player in the scheme of things at MBWorld and we should applaud him. That doesn't mean that you have to love him or even be friends with him but acknowledge what he is doing and give him props.

Jim-
Let the haters hate and try not to lower yourself to all of these pretenders and wanna-be's posts. They are jealous and trying to get under your skin(which they have) and that is all. Two things to keep in mind when reading someone's bull**** to you: 1. PEOPLE SUCK!
2. xxxxx 'EM!

See you at MIR!!!!!!!!
Old 09-16-2008, 02:18 PM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Ok this thread is closed. I reopened the other thread about the tunes and deleted all the posts (sorry if I missed any).

Jangy sorry if you feel I dont let you play but thats the farthest from the truth. I addressed this with both you and Jim in the other thread and Jim actually PM'd me and apologized. Time to move on, I think Jim has and I think you have too.