Sponsored by:

SORRY NO SUPERCHARGER

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-26-2008, 06:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS63
By the way, is this about who has the faster car or who is the better 1/4 racer? Lets get you guys two stock yugo's (my treat) and have a track day
J vs J "THE YUGO SHOWDOWN" fight to the finish
Old 10-26-2008, 07:00 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by jrcart
......never going to beat my C-Class Black Series.

There, corrected.

I love it, you are the self proclaimed AMG 55 god,
I don't even claim to be the fastest in SoCal, but OK. Love yourself and answer the questions, Royd.

crappy N/A 63...
Now, we agree on something. It was a nice car until you touched it.

that big V8
5.4l vs 6.2

and that fancy Kompressor unit
Yup, fancy schmancy and harder to pronounce than JUICE.

N/A turd like a 63
WOW, again!!

maybe you should write a book on "WHAT NOT TO DO TO YOUR CAR IF YOU WANT IT TO GO FAST".

Or how about how to take a track car and screw it up as much as possible?

I bet I could buy a 55 this week, and by the 1st of the year I could have a 55 that would murder your 55
Who said a 55k is slow or that it can't be modded? That is why I don't boast extra on my car. It is just a stage 5 E55. Is it fast? You damn right. Somehow, you think yours fell off of mars.

face it Jangy, you got picked last your entire life, things are not going to change for you, you are a born loser.
Awe aren't you the popular one again? You remind me of that saying about how dogs resemble their owners, except yours is the car. Both of you are juiced and love to boast.
Old 10-26-2008, 07:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
You guys are cracking me up I almost spit out my food reading that last post...
Old 10-26-2008, 07:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by jangy
Awe aren't you the popular one again? You remind me of that saying about how dogs resemble their owners, except yours is the car. Both of you are juiced and love to boast.
Jangy, don't hate just because you are driving a slow car.

Jangy, how much money have you dumped into your POS so far? I'd check into some sort of refund from the tuners because your stuff is slow! Maybe check the 2008 IRS handbook, maybe you can write your mods off as a loss! If you get audited you can just take the auditor for a ride, he/she once they see how slow your car is they will grant you the write off.
Old 10-26-2008, 07:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by c32used
Guys why bother arguing? Just bring it...
I tried bringing it, but all Jangy brought was excuses. I'll be out there in January, let's wait to see if he shows up to get his a$$ handed to him by a 63.
Old 10-26-2008, 07:56 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W221
Originally Posted by Thericker
Ohhhh boy here we go again
+1
Old 10-26-2008, 08:33 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by rarfinancial
You guys are cracking me up I almost spit out my food reading that last post...
I'm trying to keep the entertainment up for you all.
Old 10-26-2008, 08:35 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Jangy, don't hate just because you are driving a slow car.

Jangy, how much money have you dumped into your POS so far? I'd check into some sort of refund from the tuners because your stuff is slow! Maybe check the 2008 IRS handbook, maybe you can write your mods off as a loss! If you get audited you can just take the auditor for a ride, he/she once they see how slow your car is they will grant you the write off.
Are you that obsessed with me and my car? If you knew you had such a complex, why would you buy a C-Class? Fast or slow, it ain't a C. Can you say the same? BTW, I hear Royds shrinks so0me things, so be careful with that...
Old 10-26-2008, 08:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Are you that obsessed with me and my car? If you knew you had such a complex, why would you buy a C-Class? Fast or slow, it ain't a C. Can you say the same? BTW, I hear Royds shrinks so0me things, so be careful with that...

JANGY FTMFW
Old 10-26-2008, 10:19 PM
Out Of Control!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LOL @ this thread.

It originally began with RAR's no s/c and turned into Jim and Jangy UFC internet battle.
Old 10-26-2008, 10:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
Originally Posted by JamE55
LOL @ this thread.

It originally began with RAR's no s/c and turned into Jim and Jangy UFC internet battle.
I think I should start charging admission
Keep it goinn guys it's like the comedy channel
Old 10-26-2008, 10:53 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by rarfinancial
I think I should start charging admission
Keep it goinn guys it's like the comedy channel

AAAHHHH!!! Just like the good old days.....
Old 10-27-2008, 12:15 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Not trying to fan the flames but can you honestly say you wouldn't take a CLK Black Series?

I'm not sure it gets any better when it comes to a MB. JMHO.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

How does it feel to know there is a "C Class" that can out perform you E Class in EVERY category? Who's the idiot Jangy? I can't wait to see what ways you find to criticize my SL BS, that should make for some good laughs.

P.S. I believe it's spelled Roids not Royds.

MB WORLD POLL

Would you rather drive Jangys nearly 4 year old, 12.0 + second E 55 or My 2008, 11.2 second 206mph CLK (C-Class, LOL) Black Series?

The suspense is just killing me, I wonder which car people are gonna pick? Even taking this poll in the E Class section I think I have a pretty good idea on the outcome.
Old 10-27-2008, 10:03 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
How does it feel to know there is a "C Class" that can out perform you E Class in EVERY category? Who's the idiot Jangy? I can't wait to see what ways you find to criticize my SL BS, that should make for some good laughs.

MB WORLD POLL

Would you rather drive Jangys nearly 4 year old, 12.0 + second E 55 or My 2008, 11.2 second 206mph CLK (C-Class, LOL) Black Series?

The suspense is just killing me, I wonder which car people are gonna pick? Even taking this poll in the E Class section I think I have a pretty good idea on the outcome.
He beats you in number of doors! Are you going to give me your CLK BS after you get your SL BS? You dont need two!!!
Old 10-27-2008, 10:06 AM
Out Of Control!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
He beats you in number of doors! Are you going to give me your CLK BS after you get your SL BS? You dont need two!!!
lol Ahmad you crazy foo!
Old 10-27-2008, 11:35 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
Not trying to fan the flames but can you honestly say you wouldn't take a CLK Black Series?

I'm not sure it gets any better when it comes to a MB. JMHO.
There is a huge difference between a Black Series and that one. Not a chance would I take a car that is already so refined for one type of driving and force it into becoming everything that it isn't.

BTW, I have 2 toddlers that need car seats, room to play, and cup holders.... so no, I am not big on that Black series.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:40 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212

Oh, my bad. Going to the gym today?

Jangys nearly 4 year old, 12.0 + second E 55

My 2008, 11.2 second 206mph CLK (C-Class, LOL) Black Series?

LOL @ your attempts. Have you bothered to notice that the new C-class is already out as will the new CLK? If you had any history here, youd know that I got this car specifically because it was one of the last E55ks. I use it to whoop up on foos like you, get to work, and carry the kids. Does it bug you that I can be drinking my morning coffee and spanking you all at once? Isn't it funny that you bought such a well prepped car and modded the crap out of it and are still concerned with a LUXURY SEDAN. Maybe a sporty sedan but no sports car by any means. If you wanna take a poll, at least put up a poll. Or do you prefer to make up the numbers as usual?
Old 10-27-2008, 12:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

There is a huge difference between a Black Series and that one. Not a chance would I take a car that is already so refined for one type of driving and force it into becoming everything that it isn't.

BTW, I have 2 toddlers that need car seats, room to play, and cup holders.... so no, I am not big on that Black series.
Jangy, why do you keep insisting that I turned my car into something it isn't? My car is still a 100% road racing machine. ALL of my mods where made with road course performance in mind. Sure, I have a set of 17" MT's and some NOS for the strip. My car will still turn competitive laps on a road course with ANY road going street legal car you can throw my way, I have been on the track with Porsche tt's, GT2's and GT3's, Ford GT's, F430's, Vipers Corvette Z06's and I have yet to have one of them out perform or out drive me. Why do you have such a problem with me building such a well rounded car? I think most people would love a car a versatile, performace wise as mine.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
LET C32 2002
Old 10-27-2008, 12:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 AMG
Jangy, why do you keep insisting that I turned my car into something it isn't? My car is still a 100% road racing machine. ALL of my mods where made with road course performance in mind. Sure, I have a set of 17" MT's and some NOS for the strip. My car will still turn competitive laps on a road course with ANY road going street legal car you can throw my way, I have been on the track with Porsche tt's, GT2's and GT3's, Ford GT's, F430's, Vipers Corvette Z06's and I have yet to have one of them out perform or out drive me. Why do you have such a problem with me building such a well rounded car? I think most people would love a car a versatile, performace wise as mine.

+1
I am for sure looking forward to checking out what you got going on at MIR in a few weeks.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:04 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Actually, more messing with you than anything. Here is the point. I don't believe in a well rounded car that is also great at an extreme (which you claim). If your car trully rocks at the strip, then by definition you must have made compromises to get there. I've insinuated gearing simply because your 11.4et had such low trap. Why does that bother me? Becuase I assume your car is a monster top end out of the box and I'd consider it a waste to lose any of that.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:10 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Actually, more messing with you than anything. Here is the point. I don't believe in a well rounded car that is also great at an extreme (which you claim). If your car trully rocks at the strip, then by definition you must have made compromises to get there. I've insinuated gearing simply because your 11.4et had such low trap. Why does that bother me? Becuase I assume your car is a monster top end out of the box and I'd consider it a waste to lose any of that.
I dont think he has touched gearing. His car is a beast at the road course and a beast at the strip. He hasn't sacrificed anything for the roadcourse for drag racing. He added nitrous and got extra wheels/tires to have fun at the strip as well. Nothing wrong with that. Actually I think thats very impressive. If we were to have a competition at both a strip and a course Jim would be #1. I think my CLK would fair well too, but not better than Jims BS
Old 10-27-2008, 01:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

My car has done and will do 206 mph any day of the week, I don't even know my gear ratios, let alone found someone that makes new gearing Quiafe does not even know where to begin on my car, I have been wanting a stronger rear-end, but not one geared any differently. Where you are wrong is about me going to an extreme for drag racing. Could you image my e/t if I did change my gearing? I have never even adjusted the suspension for drag racing, I am probably leaving close to 1/10th on the table in suspension adjustments. If I was really that into drag racing don't you think I would crawl under the car and raise the suspension and soften it up? As for my trap speeds, my last time out at the tracktrapping at 123 on motor and nearly 127 on the juice.

As for your top speed comment, who really needs 206 mph? Have you ever driven a vehicle at 200mph? I don't think you have the sack nor the skill to drive a car at those speeds, things happen real fast when you are covering 300 feet per second, thats right, the length of a football field every second, a 1/4 mile in under 4.5 seconds. Just think about that, if it takes you .250 of a second to react you have already traveled over 75 feet. I run on two of the fastest road race courses in North America, Brainerd and Road America, I don't come anywhere near 200 on either of those tracks so what makes you think I would need it anywhere? Sure, it's nice to have 206 mph bragging rights, but at the end of the day top speed is about the least important performance figure on any car.
Old 10-27-2008, 03:37 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
I dont think he has touched gearing. His car is a beast at the road course and a beast at the strip. He hasn't sacrificed anything for the roadcourse for drag racing. He added nitrous and got extra wheels/tires to have fun at the strip as well. Nothing wrong with that. Actually I think thats very impressive. If we were to have a competition at both a strip and a course Jim would be #1. I think my CLK would fair well too, but not better than Jims BS
I respect that. Then where does the supposed added 100+ RWHP come from? If all is stock, then so is performance. I agree that NOS and wheels for drag racing is cool and would not compromise anything.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SORRY NO SUPERCHARGER