SORRY NO SUPERCHARGER

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 03:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS63
SORRY NO SUPERCHARGER

Hey guys, I know you were all waiting to see my car at MIR with the SUPERCHARGER installed. Looks like that is not happening I was willing and waiting. I have cancelled the car transporter, the rental car, plane tickets, etc. As you all know I have already paid for my spot but with out the SUPERCHARGED CLS to rep CALI Not enough time to get other mods done in time. Sorry to all. Jim You ducked this one . Good luck to all who are going to MIR Race Day Anyone that wants my spot please make use of it, it's paid for
Old 10-24-2008, 03:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by rarfinancial
Hey guys, I know you were all waiting to see my car at MIR with the SUPERCHARGER installed. Looks like that is not happening I was willing and waiting. I have cancelled the car transporter, the rental car, plane tickets, etc. As you all know I have already paid for my spot but with out the SUPERCHARGED CLS to rep CALI Not enough time to get other mods done in time. Sorry to all. Jim You ducked this one . Good luck to all who are going to MIR Race Day Anyone that wants my spot please make use of it, it's paid for

DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

What in holy hell happened?

I cant believe it took this long only to not get done.

dam man this is terrible
Old 10-24-2008, 04:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by juicee63
DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

What in holy hell happened?

I cant believe it took this long only to not get done.

dam man this is terrible
Yeah what is the deal now? Absolutely scratch SC'63? Or still working on her, just wont be finished in time for MIR?

If still a work in progress? what's the new deadline? Damn that would've been stellar
Old 10-24-2008, 04:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
Originally Posted by Thericker
Yeah what is the deal now? Absolutely scratch SC'63? Or still working on her, just wont be finished in time for MIR?

If still a work in progress? what's the new deadline? Damn that would've been stellar
good questions man I saw the SC project started on a CLK about a year ago , Not sure what happened there..
Old 10-24-2008, 04:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
good questions man I saw the SC project started on a CLK about a year ago , Not sure what happened there..
Rick, why not join Juicee and I anyways? You don't have to take the car, it'll still be fun.......
Old 10-24-2008, 04:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by MB_Forever
Rick, why not join Juicee and I anyways? You don't have to take the car, it'll still be fun.......
That'd be like goin to a whorehouse w/NO money, after all this
Old 10-24-2008, 04:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
Originally Posted by MB_Forever
Car sales for me are the best ever. I was willing to go up to MIR but I would have lost a lot of $$ but it would be well worth it to fight for TEAM AMG

WHAT IS EVERYONE DOING AWAKE ?
Old 10-24-2008, 08:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 AMG
So I guess this means no west coast reps for MIR? You are the only one from out there signed up in the MIR thread. Sorry to hear we wont be seeing your ride. an S/C 63 would have been killer!
Anyway some of you west coast guys need to make it out 11/15!
Old 10-24-2008, 09:57 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Damn that sucks! I had a feeling this was going to happen considering that CLK63 has been under construction forvere and there hasn't been much if any progress. I can refund your money, just give me the word.
Old 10-24-2008, 10:15 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2003 E55 AMG
The CLK went under the knife this summer. One major delay was that there was a problem with the car and we had to wait 2months for its replacement to come back.

During that "R&D" process the owner wanted to concentrate more on the cosmetics first rather than the S/C so our primary goal was the CLK Black Series Wide body conversion.

There are only so many resources unfortunately and these projects are huge and require major attention to detail otherwise the outcome can be disasterous.

Unfortunately, "It takes what it takes.".

The project WILL be done.

Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Damn that sucks! I had a feeling this was going to happen considering that CLK63 has been under construction forvere and there hasn't been much if any progress. I can refund your money, just give me the word.
Old 10-24-2008, 10:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Ducked this one....LOL! I am going to make it very easy on you to try to de-throne me. I am going to be in LA and Vegas with my BS for about a week in mid January. You guys set up a track day and I will be there. I am planning on racing you, Jangy and Juicee63. Do you think they will have it done by then? If they can't get it done with another 3 months. They only real problem I see for you then is that I get an extra 3 months to mod my car. I was going to throw on the heads for MIR with stock cams, but now I am just going to wait. Come our January match-up I will have the new heads, billet cams, new pistons and a true ram-air hood in the car...You are going to need more than a bolt-on blower to beat me

Face it, you guys are all chasing your tails in circles!

All joking aside, I can't wait to see the finished super charger on your car, keep us posted.
Old 10-24-2008, 12:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
Hey Jim, Wait man Now if you go doing all that head and cam Sh%T you will be in your own class with know one to match up to. But damn that will be a sweet ride. Even the S/C would be unfair but what a
HOLY SH%T effect. I must admit though I have been also on the hunt for a HEAD & CAM SETUP Kick some but for ALL the 63's
Old 10-24-2008, 01:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
VRUS Now how are they involved who is who around here When a tune or another mod is purchaced is it a, VRP, Powerchip, VRUS Is it a group effort? or are each one a outlet for one owner? They all seen to have some great stuff. WHO IS WHO sponsors on the board?
Old 10-24-2008, 01:13 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Damn, that sucks!! I thought this project was separate from the CLK? Some tuner will step up. All it takes is the software and the SC will only add about 4psi (max). You can add phenolic spacers to lower a bit and should be a blast with just a tune. Damn, this sucks.
Old 10-24-2008, 01:30 PM
Banned

2003 E55 AMG
LOL... Is it that confusing??

Here is a little 411 on VRP and how it breaks down:

VRP was established and owned by me and is a Canadian Corporation.

Vadim has a company registered in California and operates a shop and caters to VRP customers down there. Vadim is also contracted to develop and R&D products for VRP Corporate (Canada). The "shop" was originally opened and started as a VRP Corporate location but on March 1st, 2008 Vadim took it over as his business location so it was no longer Corporately "owned".

Sunil has a company registered in Houston and operates a shop and caters to VRP customers there.

Satish has a company registered in Detroit and operates a shop and caters to VRP customers there.

These 3 locations are VRP PARTNERS. They are independently owned service/shop establishments but they differ from regular "distributors" or "dealers" because they participate in shared R&D, shared marketing, and some other perks.

I have no financial interest in either of those 3 locations since they are all completely independently owned. California just happens to be the main base of R&D in the USA because that is where Vadim is. All other R&D is done by my people up here in Canada..

Ontop of all that, we have international distribution (dealers all across USA), 1 dealer in Russia, and several smaller dealers in Canada, UK, Dubai and Australia. Some private label parts that we manufacture and put their names on it; some others simply distribute our stuff.

Basically if you are buying from ME or you get an invoice from ME (VRP Canada) then you are dealing with VRP Corporate. If you are doing a transaction with someone other than Victor then you are dealing with a VRP partner or distributor. They are all completely separate.

It's a bit of a complex setup but the closest concept would be to that of the franchising idea. Strategically placing "Partner" locations in certain parts of the USA whose responsibilities are to take care of their local distributors and clients.

I hope this clears up some of the confusion.

VRUS Now how are they involved who is who around here When a tune or another mod is purchaced is it a, VRP, Powerchip, VRUS Is it a group effort? or are each one a outlet for one owner? They all seen to have some great stuff. WHO IS WHO sponsors on the board?
Old 10-24-2008, 01:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Hey Jim, Wait man Now if you go doing all that head and cam Sh%T you will be in your own class with know one to match up to. But damn that will be a sweet ride. Even the S/C would be unfair but what a
HOLY SH%T effect. I must admit though I have been also on the hunt for a HEAD & CAM SETUP Kick some but for ALL the 63's
Heads are a done deal, they are already complete. I was goign to run them against you with stock cams installed, but now I am just going to wait for the new billet cams since you were the only 63 that even stood a chance of touching me. I have all the 63's covered as well as all the 55's (motor) on motor only. In January you will witness the full-on assault. I told you guys, I looked into turbos and SC's months before you guys even dreamed about it and I'm still convinced they are not the way to go with the 63 motors, I guess time will tell.
Old 10-24-2008, 01:35 PM
Banned

2003 E55 AMG
It's not separate.. I guess you could call it a continuation.. I arranged to get Vadim the CLK63 to do the development and prototyping.. Once i had to pull the car out of his hands the project had to stall.

RarFinancial stepped up to Vadim and wanted to do the project so Vadim resumed where he left off with the R&D with his car.

In the end, once Vadim is done with his work down there, and we turn it into a "Packaged Product" it will be available turnkey.

Its just a matter of getting the hard parts fabricated. That is what takes the time.. The intake manifold with integrated coolers is the really sensitive area.. if that is not done right it will not perform and will not fit other applications.

Originally Posted by jangy
Damn, that sucks!! I thought this project was separate from the CLK? Some tuner will step up. All it takes is the software and the SC will only add about 4psi (max). You can add phenolic spacers to lower a bit and should be a blast with just a tune. Damn, this sucks.
Old 10-24-2008, 05:02 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Guys unless you swap slugs FI is not the way to go with a 6.2. 11.3:1 static C/R is just not blower/turbo friendly unless you like running C16.
Old 10-24-2008, 05:23 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by MHP
Guys unless you swap slugs FI is not the way to go with a 6.2. 11.3:1 static C/R is just not blower/turbo friendly unless you like running C16.
The guys in question have no shortage of money. Quicck solution to high c/r... thicker head gaskets. Better solution lower c/r pistons
Old 10-24-2008, 07:20 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
The guys in question have no shortage of money. Quicck solution to high c/r... thicker head gaskets. Better solution lower c/r pistons
No head gasket is going to drop you down into the low 9:1 range from 11.3:1. The only real solution is different pistons.
I'm not saying it can't be done but there's only one way to do it correctly.
Old 10-24-2008, 08:23 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by MHP
No head gasket is going to drop you down into the low 9:1 range from 11.3:1. The only real solution is different pistons.
I'm not saying it can't be done but there's only one way to do it correctly.
I'm running 8.5PSI on 10.5:1 c/r on pump gas. I'm pretty sure a head gasket can take you from 11.3:1 to 10.5:1 I never mentioned 9:1
Old 10-24-2008, 08:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

As I told you all many times before, I talked to some of the best in the world about F/I months ago and they said it would not be cost effective nor reliable. I told them they had a blank check for a tt system, I paid them to research the engine and drivetrain and come up with a gameplan and they came back with plans for a complete engine rebuild but no turbos...what does that tell you. They said for about half the money I could create as much reliable HP N/A as they could with a turbo system. They said a S/C would be more cost effective but I would be very limited on HP.

Just wait, I'm not done with my car yet. I hope the VRP S/C is done by January so I can show you all that I know what I'm talking about. After we compare time slips we can compare reciepts and see who really came out ahead...which poses my next question, how much is that S/C and all the plumbing going to retail for installed?
Old 10-24-2008, 08:34 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by jrcart
After we compare time slips we can compare reciepts and see who really came out ahead...
Can we do that too after we race?
Old 10-24-2008, 08:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Can we do that too after we race?
You think you can go 10's Ahmad? That's what it's gonna take!
Old 10-24-2008, 08:50 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by jrcart
You think you can go 10's Ahmad? That's what it's gonna take!
Doesnt matter what I think, it matters what I do. And I cant predict that. I can tell you I'm not spraying my car in Nov. unless I get crazy (will bring the bottle with me). Tens are definitely a possibility

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SORRY NO SUPERCHARGER