E63 Renntech vs MHP data

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-29-2008, 06:37 PM
MHP
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'09 C63 AMG
[QUOTE=jangy;3137774]Marco has a 7A? I'm not disclaiming your TCU mod.

We've already heard from multiple 7A TCU customers, he's the first 5A customer you'll hear from--his list of wants was quite long and should readily display what we can do with a TCU.

But, didn't the price/gain just shift? First, you boasted on the power to money based on replacing the need for a RT tune. Now, you need the ECU tune PLUS the TCU for the same gain?
We'll still stack our ECU only tunes up against anyone else's ECU tune. See if you can get another tuner to bite so we can do a head to head shootout.
Old 10-29-2008, 06:38 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by TMC M5
I can't wait to meet you too... we can talk about your customer with the M6 with the MHP tune...
We can talk about that right now (or you can use the search function as it's already been covered) if you'd like? He'll be at MIR with his MHP tuned M6 so you could always just wait to speak with him there as well.
Old 10-29-2008, 06:39 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by jangy
Funny, you name 3 members that have been here for ages, acted exactly as we do and NEVER being threatened until MHP and now you even go as far as condoning it and blaming the victims (). It does speak volumes to the volume you need to cover that many bases.
LOL, so you were a clique of unchallenged ethugs and now feel the need to "protect your turf".
Old 10-29-2008, 06:41 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by RHBENZ
Why was it a secret? I really don't need more power since there aren't many areas in LA that I can actually drive my 63 flat out, but I'm interested in quicker and crisper shifting, thus your product.
If you knew the lengths to which others in this business will go to copy/steal a product or simply to get ahead, you'd understand why. It's literally disgusting.
Old 10-29-2008, 06:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 52 Likes on 45 Posts
'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Originally Posted by MHP
We can talk about that right now (or you can use the search function as it's already been covered) if you'd like? He'll be at MIR with his MHP tuned M6 so you could always just wait to speak with him there as well.
Sorry Andy...not meant to slight you...I don't like it when my friend is threatened with violence by some e-thug ... I apologize.

Tom
Old 10-29-2008, 06:50 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by JAYCL600
1. your skin is so thin it must be made of cellophane
I disagree as would even most other haters, in order to deal with you and the rest of the peanut gallery you've got to have some decently thick skin.

2. do you own a 10 sec car mercedes, or pretend to know how to tune them on the internet
Nope, we just have the quickest/fastest C63 and quickest/fastest tune only 63 in the world. It took all of 3-4 mos to get there. IIRC, you bought your car used with AMG tuned ECU/TCU and threw a cooler in the trunk. You are the man Jay.

3. Dave at BG Performance tuned 2 maybe 3 cars for you and all of a sudden youre tuner of the year? You couldnt tune your way out of a wet paper bag, freakin C CLass driver.
LOL, ironically my C class cost more than your used 600. Checked the market for those bad boys lately?
I have over 8 years of tuning experience seperate of Dave (who as I've stated many times in the past is my lead tuner). How many cars have you tuned, engines have you built, records have you set? You're a 140lb nobody with an 80lb mouth end of story.

4. Wheres your S65 dyno numbers, oh yeah your dog ate them.
Was it my dog, or your wife?

5. Hows your Mavelone M6 tuning going
Mario's ECU and TCU have been done for weeks. He has his ECU, we had to buy another control unit and redo his TCU due to FedEx. This is no secret.

6. this will be the last time i stoop to your level, you are so below me its funny, I think i found you on the bottom of my Gucci sneakers somewhere.
LMAO. Explain to me how someone that buys a used CL600 is synonymous with being a baller. Sorry but my C likely cost me 2x what your 600 did. I just have to laugh... You and Jangy are both tiny and obviously and unfortunately both suffer from enormous Napoleon complexes. If you want to compare lifestyles, bank accounts, vocabularys, **** size, etc let's go out after MIR and do it up, make sure you bring your Gucci sneakers!

7. Im done, that was fun
Sure you are.
Old 10-29-2008, 06:53 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Sorry Andy...not meant to slight you...I don't like it when my friend is threatened with violence by some e-thug ... I apologize.

Tom
I have no direct issue with you in this thread either Tom, but I feel the same about my friends and the other ethugs in this thread.

Maybe we can have a sanctioned MBWorld boxing event after MIR? LOL, it would be legal, fun, and we can even donate the proceeds to charity.
Old 10-29-2008, 06:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Originally Posted by MHP
I have no direct issue with you in this thread either Tom, but I feel the same about my friends and the other ethugs in this thread.

Maybe we can have a sanctioned MBWorld boxing event after MIR? LOL, it would be legal, fun, and we can even donate the proceeds to charity.
Seriously good idea. I would step into the ring with ANYONE... I have two sets of gloves and head gear someplace.

Tom
Old 10-29-2008, 06:59 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by JAYCL600
My car weighs more then yours
I'm typically not one to harp on spelling/grammatical errors but to have one in your sig for as long as you have is just pathetic. Try "than". I think had you purchased your CL600 new, in true baller style, you would've been able to discern the difference.

Thanks
Old 10-29-2008, 07:01 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Seriously good idea. I would step into the ring with ANYONE... I have two sets of gloves and head gear someplace.

Tom
I'm down, even with the broken pinky knuckle from my last sparring match. Hell, we don't even need a ring, we just need to decide on what weight gloves to use and have a legal disclaimer drafted.

What do you say Jay, it's your event?
Old 10-29-2008, 07:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 AMG
now now fellas...not need for this all to get ugly...lets keep things civil...
Old 10-29-2008, 07:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
STS,FGT,12C,P85D,M4
the BS is getting thick in here.... we went from all out king of the hill bragging about beating a renntech tune by an average of 6HP, to saying the "tune didn't take".... meanwhile, the customer has been without his car for a couple days, spent time at the dyno and going through all of these posts...

Old 10-29-2008, 07:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 AMG
No need for people to put out harsh or derogitory comments about each other. kinda pointless and goes way off topic.

The MIR event is meant to be a freindly event. Not for people to brawl at. Not saying everyone has to get along, but things should be civil without this long awaited event becoming something it doesnt need to be. I want to race! Not goto a UFC fight.
Old 10-29-2008, 07:14 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Fikse
the BS is getting thick in here.... we went from all out king of the hill bragging about beating a renntech tune by an average of 6HP, to saying the "tune didn't take".... meanwhile, the customer has been without his car for a couple days, spent time at the dyno and going through all of these posts...

The let's clear some things up shall we:

The customer is still happy as we still made more power than he had prevoiusly and we got to see what a TCU alone could do on the dyno.

We dropped the ball, admitted to it, and are taking care of the situation.

This thread just like most of the others posted by a MHP customer has been inundated by the same group of useless ethugs as always.

Old 10-29-2008, 07:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Originally Posted by MHP
I'm typically not one to harp on spelling/grammatical errors but to have one in your sig for as long as you have is just pathetic. Try "than". I think had you purchased your CL600 new, in true baller style, you would've been able to discern the difference.

Thanks
Wow...are you really trying to destroy someone's credibility by their spelling.... Andy... not your best form.

First of all...Jay is not 140lbs...try adding 50+ (sorry Jay those burgers are taking their toll)...why is it that everyone you disagree with is made out to be small or weak physically? Honestly, Jay's remark was the most poignant post in the last three pages. At that point everything was speculation going in circles....on both sides. I am not sure why that made you react that way.

Secondly, how is Jay an e-thug...do you even know what that means?....because you aren't using it in the right context...unless you think that was a "drive-by". For example, your buddy Bruce (tuningtechician) is an e-thug by threatening violence against Jay... where has Jay ever threatened you or anyone else for that matter?

Thirdly, Jay has spent so much time with fellow MB enthusiasts (across the country) sharing information and trying to help others go faster. He doesn't receive any compensation for this. Saying he hasn't done anything is an insult to those who know him and have been helped by him.

Tom
Old 10-29-2008, 07:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 AMG
I started this thread to show the results I received. According to Andy something possibly went wrong with the ecu portion. am giving him the opportunity to correct what he beleives is wrong. The tcu portion seemed to take no problem cause as far as i can tell my shifting and tranny response is 100% better then before.

To keep this thread more on topic, i am giving andy the opportunity to fix this. You all should too and just wait as i promise to hit the dyno before the end of next week and if it isnt as he describes you all can continue to bicker back and forth.

I am ashamed that me starting this thread has turned into what is has....
Old 10-29-2008, 07:16 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Fr33kn63
No need for people to put out harsh or derogitory comments about each other. kinda pointless and goes way off topic.

The MIR event is meant to be a freindly event. Not for people to brawl at. Not saying everyone has to get along, but things should be civil without this long awaited event becoming something it doesnt need to be. I want to race! Not goto a UFC fight.
When the flag drops the BS stops. MIR can't happen fast enough.
Old 10-29-2008, 07:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 700 Likes on 533 Posts
R Nine T
Originally Posted by MHP
I'm down, even with the broken pinky knuckle from my last sparring match. Hell, we don't even need a ring, we just need to decide on what weight gloves to use and have a legal disclaimer drafted.

What do you say Jay, it's your event?

Your respones say it all. As a defense lawyer I could not get you out of this box you have painted.

As a sponser, your posts are ridiculous and offensive.

You have a product that you are trying to exploit thru C63 results, which are artificially represssed thru mercedes factory tunes. They do not translate for the E63.

Just give up the ghost already, its halloween friday.

Paul
Old 10-29-2008, 07:24 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Wow...are you really trying to destroy someone's credibility by their spelling.... Andy... not your best form.
Destroy his credibility? I'm sorry did you miss his "you're so much lower than me I'll have to wipe you and your C-class off my Gucci sneakers" comment? I personally think it was a grammatical error, most members of the peanut gallery can't determine the difference between than and then.

First of all...Jay is not 140lbs...try adding 50+ (sorry Jay those burgers are taking their toll)...why is it that everyone you disagree with is made out to be small or weak physically? Honestly, Jay's remark was the most poignant post in the last three pages. At that point everything was speculation going in circles....on both sides. I am not sure why that made you react that way.
Are we counting water weight from menstrual cycles now?

To the contrary I've only made "tiny man" comments to Jay and Jangy because from what multiple others have told me, they are both small physically speaking. I don't think I've ever called you or anyone else tiny, have I?
Jay's comment was not meant in a general manner to everyone in this thread. He always makes backhanded comments about us, our customers, or our data/results.

[quote]Secondly, how is Jay an e-thug...do you even know what that means?....because you aren't using it in the right context...unless you think that was a "drive-by". For example, your buddy Bruce (tuningtechician) is an e-thug by threatening violence against Jay... where has Jay ever threatened you or anyone else for that matter? [/quote

Pretty sure I get the definition bud. Jay runs his mouth like a ****ing street thug on the net, readily hijacking threads, posting uncalled for off the cuff remarks, etc. Ok, in retrospect maybe I should've called him an "epunk".

Thirdly, Jay has spent so much time with fellow MB enthusiasts (across the country) sharing information and trying to help others go faster. He doesn't receive any compensation for this. Saying he hasn't done anything is an insult to those who know him and have been helped by him.

Tom
As far as I know the guy ran high high tens twice in his life in his CL600 in 40 degree weather at an East Coast track. As far as credentials go, that's pretty weak. Search through his posts and I think you'll find Jay (as if you don't already know) to be much less of an innocent bystander than you make him out to be.
Old 10-29-2008, 07:26 PM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Nothing good is coming from this. To the OP sorry but I am closing this, once you get your tune please post the new results.

PM's have been sent to certain parties- please check them.