MHP MIR Recap

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 09:30 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
He had our TCU in at MIR, but it wasn't functioning up to it's true potential. It is a very complex calibration per Marko's requests and we have spent quite a bit of time attempting to perfect it. We'll get it done correctly as we want Marko to smash, not just break, his present record.
So, it was Marco's fault for asking for a custom tune? Or was it because he asked for a very custom tune? I love how it QUICKLY becomes the client's fault. What was he thinking, expecting results?
Old 11-24-2008, 09:35 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by JT55
......usual personal rant.....And one more thing the only one thats gonna be teachin anyone anything is me - i dont need you to teach me sh-- Cause obv i must know a little more than u - considering i can afford to go anywhere in the country to race you.
That beers gettin warm son.
Another confused one thinking money and brains go hand in hand. Ohhh, you so rich. Be my sugar daddy, please....
Old 11-24-2008, 09:41 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
If by "rich" u mean Rich in Talent, Good Looks, Wit, Personality, People skills, and having Andys Tune - well then yes I am rich.
Chiro i know u don't care ab whether i like you or not and I honestly dont know you to even dislike you.
But seriously - i stopped posting some 2 mos. ago cause all this bickering made this so "not fun" anymore. I come back to check every so often and 2 mos later nearly everyone has stopped the mud slinging but you are still at it - hasn't it gotten old already?
JT55: it is a 2 way street. If Andy wants to keep his blinders on and rationalize his behavior, then you should only expect people to call BS. Again, NOBODY said he wasn't nice in person. Case in point, Adam was VERY helpful, especially at the track. Why? Maybe to help, maybe to make sure the cloud didn't blow off. I'm trying to stay out of member's posts that I respect (blackbenzzzzz), but if you think Andy is gonna start a post and be his usual self and expect us to take him seriously, then you should guess again.

And for the record i'm not rich - I just know Jim.
and he's RICH.
Thanks for clarifying the record. So now, money doesn't = knowledge?
Old 11-24-2008, 09:43 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by Thericker
Is Jangster
The one and only..... We are long overdue and I've been slapping some S600s around .
Old 11-24-2008, 10:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Glad to see some of the usual A-holes came over here to muck up another thread.

I can't believe you guys are still doubting Andy after the times his C63 laid down, John's new N/A 63 record and my new overall 63 record, all running MHP tunes. You guys are friggin nuts, you just are not going to let things die down are you.

Andy, is a cool guy, we went clubbing on Friday night in DC, John is a great guy too, how you guys can sit here and insult them shows who really has personality issues.

Can't you guys just deal with reality, Andy's 63 tunes are clearly the best out there, the times from Saturday should make that very evident.
Old 11-24-2008, 10:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
STS,FGT,12C,P85D,M4
thanks, all it has is a generic tune, just 1.5 PSI over stock boost.... as the tuning matures, the GT-Rs will be running 10's with just a tune.... no launch control needed.... although it would help...

Originally Posted by TMC M5
Fikse:

BTW...just noticed your GT-R's times and timeslip on dragtimes...wow nice going!!!

Tom
Old 11-24-2008, 10:37 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by jrcart
Glad to see some of the usual A-holes came over here to muck up another thread.
....usual personal insults...

I can't believe you guys are still doubting Andy after the times his C63 laid down, John's new N/A 63 record and my new overall 63 record, all running MHP tunes. You guys are friggin nuts, you just are not going to let things die down are you.
We would let it dye down, but that isn't the intent, is it? The king is simply naked until you show us otherwise. Claiming record or WORLD record isn't gonna cut anymore than the claims of "true" gains with a RennTech tune run on a RennTech tune. So, do we believe the tunes to be superior? Not on the data that has been -presented.

Andy, is a cool guy, we went clubbing on Friday night in DC, John is a great guy too, how you guys can sit here and insult them shows who really has personality issues.
That can be said about anyone on here. the fact that he was cool with you on a night out means what, exactly? Andy's posts here show his personality, and the members can be the judge of that, instead of you vouching for him after a night out..

Can't you guys just deal with reality, Andy's 63 tunes are clearly the best out there, the times from Saturday should make that very evident.
SHOW ME THE DATA!!! You are so funny. Getting scared about your California trip? Make no excuses and we will look for NOS.
Old 11-24-2008, 10:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by jangy
SHOW ME THE DATA!!! You are so funny. Getting scared about your California trip? Make no excuses and we will look for NOS.
Here we go again.......NO, I am not getting scared! Jangy, your 55 will never beat me, why don't you put your money where your mouth is and offer me another $10,000 race like you did back in September. I'm game!

......this is the part where I call you out...yet again!
Old 11-24-2008, 11:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

STS,FGT,12C,P85D,M4
DA is a formula based on weather and elevation, it's not complicated.... slight differences in elevation don't matter that much...

where does NHRA state that smokemup is their official site for this?

Originally Posted by MHP
smokemup is the official NHRA site for weather correction. As far as temp for this past weekends run, I posted what my in car thermometer said, like I said before smokemup was down for the past 2 days so I couldn't get the official reading.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:02 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Here we go again.......NO, I am not getting scared! Jangy, your 55 will never beat me, why don't you put your money where your mouth is and offer me another $10,000 race like you did back in September. I'm game!

......this is the part where I call you out...yet again!
I didn't mean mine. I meant ANY stage 5 E55. Also, how did you fair against the 55ks at that meet? You win? HAHAH!!!! I've never bluffed on a bet, and in hind sight, how would both bets have gone? Now, please go ahead and start the tirade. Never fear, there are at least 10 E55s in Orange County alone that would LOVE to run your car for money, especially after you talked all the talk and then BALKED....
Old 11-24-2008, 11:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK63 BS AUDI S5 AUDI Q7 4.2 SLine C230 Sport 2010 ML 350
There it is, the old MHP fight song........" Next time I'm gonna"........

Yeah, do go ask Jim why his car ran EXACTLY where a NON-MODDED CLK-BS would against the relevent cars.

Be careful if you want to make claims like MHP has shown anything but failures. I'm glad you won the world record. Maybe next time some one will run against you?
Why are you here? WHy are you on this thread? and Why does the wife let you have a computer? You are clearly a danger to urself and the general internet public. Do you wear a helmet and a mouth guard when you post? Come on u know the one - its white and looks like a bicycle helmet and the mouth guard will keep you from biting through your tongue.
Did you ever notice that while i love berating people - i never actually get into it with you. Wanna know why? Because you are a fool, a complete buffoon who randomly spouts ab jibberish and incoherent rants and absurd statements and rarely do i even know what you are talking ab. You kinda remind me of Gary Busey on Celeb. Rehab.
I don't even think you know what exactly you're even posting ab anymore. This has obv. begun your decent into MBWorld Madness.
I can't even begin to address all the gobbledegook you've been throwing up on these pages. Nobody backs you up - hell i dont even think anyone knows what you're saying least of all you.
As far as me being your Sugar daddy the answer is no. I've heard through the grape vine that you already have a Sugar Mama so i think that should be enuff for you. As far as brains = money - i dont think you would know since you have neither brains, nor money.
What I DO have is the fastest 63 record as well as one of the nicest looking Benzes to ever grace these pages (thats direct from Ahmed and several others pal) So thats what I have. What do you have besides a big mouth, faulty brain wiring, and an obvious inability to engage brain before engaging hands to keyboard?? So far your car is nothing, not the fastest, not the nicest and not anything actually. So maybe for Christmas the wife can get you those last few go fast goodies and an Andy tune so you can hang with the big boys (although you may need a few days of stretching with vertical boots to look Jim and i in the eye from what i've heard little man) until then have Mom put a lock on the keyboard and keep that helmet on tightand try not to swallow your tongue i feel a seizure comin on after you read this fool.

And for the record - I believe Jims car is faster than mine and he had an off day those guys were still sleepin at 1230 when i knocked on the door and looked like they got beat w bats. Andy is indeed a great guy regardless if his tune was complete garbage (kinda like anything you say) you cannot fake realness and being genuine. I could already tell just from the internet that he was a good guy - just like i can tell that you're a moron.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:30 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Why are you here?
Bored
WHy are you on this thread?
See above
Why does the wife let you have a computer?
Why shouldn't she?
You are clearly a danger to urself and the general internet public. Do you wear a helmet and a mouth guard when you post?
Doesn't everyone?
Did you ever notice that while i love berating people - i never actually get into it with you. Wanna know why? Because you are a fool, a complete buffoon who randomly spouts ab jibberish and incoherent rants and absurd statements and rarely do i even know what you are talking ab.
Does this post count?
I don't even think you know what exactly you're even posting ab anymore. This has obv. begun your decent into MBWorld Madness. I can't even begin to address all the gobbledegook you've been throwing up on these pages. Nobody backs you up - hell i dont even think anyone knows what you're saying least of all you.
Huh?
As far as me being your Sugar daddy the answer is no.
DAMN!!
What I DO have is the fastest 63 record as well as one of the nicest looking Benzes to ever grace these pages (thats direct from Ahmed and several others pal) So thats what I have.
Oooooooh, me so horny....
And for the record - I believe....had an off day...
Back to shoulda coulda woulda
Andy is indeed a great guy regardless if his tune was complete garbage (kinda like anything you say) you cannot fake realness and being genuine.
BAAAAAAAAH!! Is that a hit on me?
You really should say how you feel, big guy....
Old 11-24-2008, 11:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 CLK 3.2
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
I could have done better. 11.091 @ 124.57mph

That time seems to be the 2nd best time after the CL65...am I correct? I would say you did well.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 AMG
ok all...got lots of videos! Unfortunatly my camera guy bailed in the early afternoon so dont have any runs recorded after about 2 pm. Sorry dont think I have any of c63 or clk63 BS videos...

Lots of good ones though....Will be posting here in a bit...just gotta upload them all....
Old 11-24-2008, 11:40 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
What I DO have is the fastest 63 record as well as one of the nicest looking Benzes to ever grace these pages (thats direct from Ahmed and several others pal)
I can vouch for that. I'm still drooling from seeing that car
Originally Posted by CLK FAN
That time seems to be the 2nd best time after the CL65...am I correct? I would say you did well.
On that day yes off nitrous. Thanks

Last edited by blackbenzz; 11-24-2008 at 12:19 PM.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:41 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by Fr33kn63
ok all...got lots of videos! Unfortunatly my camera guy bailed in the early afternoon so dont have any runs recorded after about 2 pm. Sorry dont think I have any of c63 or clk63 BS videos...

Lots of good ones though....Will be posting here in a bit...just gotta upload them all....
Crap! My record run was after 3!!!
Old 11-24-2008, 11:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Yeah, do go ask Jim why his car ran EXACTLY where a NON-MODDED CLK-BS would against the relevent cars.

Be careful if you want to make claims like MHP has shown anything but failures. I'm glad you won the world record. Maybe next time some one will run against you?
SO I AM NOW RUNNING TIMES EQUAL TO NON-MODDED CLK BS....WTF? I was running 11.5's and 11.6's on STOCK Corsas on STOCK WHEELS..........SHOW ME A STOCK BLACK SERIES THAT CAN RUN 11.50's

YOU ARE NUTS JANGY COME TALK TO ME WHEN YOU CAN RUN AN 11.50 let alone an 11.13 like I did you fat bald loser!
Old 11-24-2008, 11:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55
Originally Posted by MHP
Sean/thericker DA corrected my 11.59@119.75 run to a 11.85@116.xx pass which is odd because I trapped 118.18 and 118.78 at NRP in 480'+ DA air at 857' Elevation. Something's not quite adding up as far as CFs go.

Thanks on the C63.

Gee. I have been saying this for years. I had probably a -1,300 DA at Englishtown yesterday, and ran worse that I had run with a DA of +700.
Old 11-24-2008, 12:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
with the colder air you get to a point of diminishing return, as the air get colder its density increases which increases HP but also increases drag
Old 11-24-2008, 12:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 52 Likes on 45 Posts
'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Originally Posted by enzom
Gee. I have been saying this for years. I had probably a -1,300 DA at Englishtown yesterday, and ran worse that I had run with a DA of +700.
DA correction is not an exact science (as was previously discussed). You apply a general correction factor to all cars but some cars react differently to changes in altitude/weather. That is why when we debated this topic back a few months ago it was said that it should only be used as tool to roughly guage performance under certain conditions (help set expectations) ...but not the end all be all determinate of how fast you can run.

Tom
Old 11-24-2008, 12:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 AMG
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Crap! My record run was after 3!!!

yeah I am REALLy sorry I dont have it. Jorge had to leave and I was worrying about my ride there for a while so there was no one to record since Justin bailed out on me the day before the event. Sorry again. If we hit a T&T in the next week or two i will try to get one for you that will hopefully be faster
Looks like I have about 25 videos that I am gonna post.
Old 11-24-2008, 01:33 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
....an 11.13 like I did you fat bald loser!
Are you mad that the E55 beat you even with NOS or are you just having another bout of rage? Dude, the pimples alone should be enough deterent... HAHA!!!! turns on the NOS thinking that erases the day and STILL can't do a thing...
Old 11-24-2008, 02:41 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Fikse
DA is a formula based on weather and elevation, it's not complicated.... slight differences in elevation don't matter that much...

where does NHRA state that smokemup is their official site for this?
Read the site, it's no question the official NHRA corrections website. Send them an email for confirmation.
Old 11-24-2008, 02:43 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Thericker
My intention was to check that posive 415' DA you wrote @ Dragtimes then write here NOW it's 480' I was just trying to confirm what it really was since Dragtimes reports 257+ not 480+.....Your getting paranoid I was just trying to help figure out the LOSS in trap speed...
60' time is the only plausible answer. If you drag race enough you'll understand.

Thanks
Andy
Old 11-24-2008, 02:47 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG

Stay out of this thread Jangy. You've been told multiple times to stop instigating and posting false info. I will gladly have you banned if you continue.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MHP MIR Recap