Long Tube Headers.....what to look for?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2009, 04:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
Originally Posted by MHP
...The Euro stuff is new to me I admit...

lol, thank you!
Old 01-04-2009, 04:12 AM
MHP
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by chiromikey
lol, thank you!
mikey,
There are a handful of tuners in the world on Dave's level. I know more about Euro and Japanese tuning (we did the first Lexus/Toyota ever last week, an IS-F) at this moment in time than you could ever hope to learn in a lifetime of begging and stealing.

Let's leave it at that.
Old 01-04-2009, 04:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by MHP
mikey,
There are a handful of tuners in the world on Dave's level. I know more about Euro and Japanese tuning (we did the first Lexus/Toyota ever last week, an IS-F) at this moment in time than you could ever hope to learn in a lifetime of begging and stealing.

Let's leave it at that.
lol sure andy...at least i don't pretend to be an actual amg tuner.

i guess my pm to you to stop the bs didn't work so here we go...
Old 01-04-2009, 04:33 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2004 E55

Then are you putting yourself out there as a tuner? what's the name of your tuning line?

I'm just trying to make sure that my scorecard is complete
Old 01-04-2009, 04:37 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG

No mikey, you're the omniscient chiropractor that's never tuned anything in his life.

Your PMs echo the sentiments in your posts, so don't try and spin this.

I'll be exiting the thread now. Have a nice day.
Old 01-04-2009, 04:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by E55Pilot
Then are you putting yourself out there as a tuner? what's the name of your tuning line?

I'm just trying to make sure that my scorecard is complete
sorry, i think you've misunderstood some part of the conversation...
Old 01-04-2009, 04:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by MHP
No mikey, you're the omniscient chiropractor that's never tuned anything in his life.
well at least when it comes to amg ecu's we have something in common!
Old 01-04-2009, 04:58 AM
Banned

2004 E55
sorry, i think you've misunderstood some part of the conversation...
No, you're defiantly putting yourself out there as a tuner or someone that knows all the innerworkings

That's why I'm trying to figure out where to class you on the scorecard
Old 01-04-2009, 05:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

No, you're defiantly putting yourself out there as a tuner or someone that knows all the innerworkings

That's why I'm trying to figure out where to class you on the scorecard
no, you've definitely misunderstood some part of the conversation.

i didn't know you were keeping score but if you must, i'm just a motorsports enthusiast. i hope that's enough on your card to allow me my own opinions...
Old 01-04-2009, 12:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by MHP
mikey are you making the race on the 17th?
..........THAT WOULD BE A BIG FAT NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The race is less than 2 weeks away and he has not paid, what do you think? You know what I think, talks cheap!

My guess' are as follow

A) Mikey can't afford it

B) Mikey does not want to loose to a girl (Bezgal)

C) Mikey really does not want to loose to me (but it's inevitable)

D) All of the above
Old 01-04-2009, 01:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by jrcart
..........THAT WOULD BE A BIG FAT NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The race is less than 2 weeks away and he has not paid, what do you think? You know what I think, talks cheap!

My guess' are as follow

A) Mikey can't afford it

B) Mikey does not want to loose to a girl (Bezgal)

C) Mikey really does not want to loose to me (but it's inevitable)

D) All of the above

awe, c'mon jim...are you really that insecure that if i don't show up it will leave you feeling unsatisfied. besides, how would you know whether i've paid or not? i'm pretty sure my paypal password is secure. also, i've never said i was definitely going to this event or talked about having (or even wanting) to beat your car. if i go it will be more about having fun and meeting the good people on this forum rather than some insecurity grudge against the world. please understand that and save the chest pounding "talk is cheap" rants for someone that cares.

a) although you keep reminding us that no one has as much money as you, affording it has nothing to do with it.

b) i've already admitted several times that benzgal's car is faster than mine so "loosing" to her is not a problem anywhere close your reading/writing comprehension that ended up with your foot in your mouth the last time we discussed this in the famoso thread.

c) it's not that i don't want to lose to you, i just don't want to be around you.

d) now that i have listed the correct answers, "d", all of the above is quite accurate!
Old 01-04-2009, 02:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

awe, c'mon jim...are you really that insecure that if i don't show up it will leave you feeling unsatisfied. besides, how would you know whether i've paid or not? i'm pretty sure my paypal password is secure. also, i've never said i was definitely going to this event or talked about having (or even wanting) to beat your car. if i go it will be more about having fun and meeting the good people on this forum rather than some insecurity grudge against the world. please understand that and save the chest pounding "talk is cheap" rants for someone that cares.

a) although you keep reminding us that no one has as much money as you, affording it has nothing to do with it.

b) i've already admitted several times that benzgal's car is faster than mine so "loosing" to her is not a problem anywhere close your reading/writing comprehension that ended up with your foot in your mouth the last time we discussed this in the famoso thread.

c) it's not that i don't want to lose to you, i just don't want to be around you.

d) now that i have listed the correct answers, "d", all of the above is quite accurate!
....I'm just sayin'. You have done your fair share of talking and chest pounding, I would like to see what you car's got for me. I could understand you not dragging your car all the way from the west coast to MIR, but this event is practically in your back yard, it would be a shame if you missed it after all the smack you have talked. As for my "grudge against the world", not really, just against a few of you that sit and hide behind your keyboards and spout off all day and then don't to much to back it up...or even attempt to back it up. I think it is more than appearant that I NEVER back down from a challenge, win or loose I still have a great time and as with the situation with Ahmad, I gave him his props, he beat me fair and square. Since day one on this board you have given me ***** about everything I post, every mod I make to my car, question my dyno sheet and you are even ignorant enough to question some of my timeslips and passes, which in most cases I had several MB World mebers there to witness my runs.

So Mikey, keep on making excuses and trying to turn this around like I am the bad guy, but at the end of the day you are king of the "Talk Is Cheap" crew, and that is one crew you can never accuse me of being a part of.
Old 01-04-2009, 02:11 PM
Banned

2004 E55
....I'm just sayin'. You have done your fair share of talking and chest pounding,

WTF does this have to do with Long tube headers? Take it elsewhere
Old 01-04-2009, 02:11 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
well at least when it comes to amg ecu's we have something in common!
We both drive cars with a MB ECU in them, that's as far as the similarities go.
You just gotta love this. Of all things a chiropractor with little to no knowledge about his chosen "hobby" talking **** to someone that has actually done the things that mikey thinks he can or wants to...

Face it, you made a completely false and erroneous statement about inconel and it's just spiraled from there...The hole keeps getting deeper. Who wants to bet mikey just brings out more false claims and personal attacks to make his miserable life just a bit more tolerable...for himself.
Old 01-04-2009, 02:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

....One more thing Mikey, why don't you have Mo take your name off the list so somebody that wants and desreves to attend can. If you would have paid you would be on the "PAID" list, thats how I know you have not paid yet. I have a couple of my buddies from Chicago that want to attend and participate but douchbags like you that are on the list but not on the "PAID" list becaue you can't PayPal a measly $300.00 are screwing things up for a lot of people that would love to attend, and you are screwing Mo in the process.
Old 01-04-2009, 02:14 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
i'm just a motorsports enthusiast.

As is every NASCAR fan in the world.

/extreme sarcasim

"There goes mikey with his inconel exhaust."

:r olf:
Old 01-04-2009, 02:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

give me a break jim. you keep lumping me in with people that questioned your car's hp which i never did. i have never pouned my chest about my car or talked sh*t about being able to beat your car...i honestly don't care about you or your car. the only thing i have ever done (and will continue to do) was call bs when appropriate and the only thing i have ever questioned was your attitude, and rightly so.

i have never made excuses and i don't need to turn this around to make you look like the bad guy...unfortunately you're doing that right on cue all by yourself.
Old 01-04-2009, 02:19 PM
Banned

2004 E55
Jim, Mike, Take the **** waving somewhere else
Old 01-04-2009, 02:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

....One more thing Mikey, why don't you have Mo take your name off the list so somebody that wants and desreves to attend can. If you would have paid you would be on the "PAID" list, thats how I know you have not paid yet. I have a couple of my buddies from Chicago that want to attend and participate but douchbags like you that are on the list but not on the "PAID" list becaue you can't PayPal a measly $300.00 are screwing things up for a lot of people that would love to attend, and you are screwing Mo in the process.
i'll sell you my spot for $500 otherwise take it up with mo.
Old 01-04-2009, 02:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Jim, Mike, Take the **** waving somewhere else
i've tried but the andy and his groupies will never let it go.
Old 01-04-2009, 02:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by MHP
We both drive cars with a MB ECU in them, that's as far as the similarities go.
You just gotta love this. Of all things a chiropractor with little to no knowledge about his chosen "hobby" talking **** to someone that has actually done the things that mikey thinks he can or wants to...

Face it, you made a completely false and erroneous statement about inconel and it's just spiraled from there...The hole keeps getting deeper. Who wants to bet mikey just brings out more false claims and personal attacks to make his miserable life just a bit more tolerable...for himself.
lol, what false claim have i made about inconel...please show them to me. get a clue andy. and i'll quit the personal attacks about you having never tuned an amg and having to rent a tuner who actually does it for you as soon as you quit the personal attacks on me. fair enough?
Old 01-04-2009, 02:36 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by quackymikey
i've done my research and talked with people that have far more knowledge on the subject than you. i'm not going to change your mind and you'd never admit to learning anything from members here so let's just say that i have my reasons and leave it at that.
you'd probably be surprised who i've talked to. regardless, i'm sure you'd agree that race teams will publicly say exactly what their sponsors tell them to say, despite what they actually use (or would prefer to use).
How's that for irony?

He's got enough confidence to prepay for a race that's 5x as far from his geographical location than yours and straight up call you out to run heads up. Sorry but that has nothing to do with cash more ***** and having the intelligence to call a bluff. You've got nothing on Jim's car or any other 55k we've tuned, end of story.
As I said in my PM to you, I'll be tuning my CLS so I guess we'll see what kind of Euro tuner I am--I'll race you anytime after March with just a pulley, ECU/TCU, filters and 80mm TB (aside from cooling mods).

You hear that?

Sounds like the cries of a 70 year old man that got rear ended in the parking lot of Costco and needs an emergency adjustment. Better hurry, the ambulance chasers won't be far behind.

Translation: I'm an e-thug that's scared to death of having to put my $ where my mouth is.

yawn.

Last edited by MHP; 01-04-2009 at 02:54 PM.
Old 01-04-2009, 02:39 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
give me a break jim. you keep lumping me in with people that questioned your car's hp which i never did. i have never pouned my chest about my car or talked sh*t about being able to beat your car...i honestly don't care about you or your car. the only thing i have ever done (and will continue to do) was call bs when appropriate and the only thing i have ever questioned was your attitude, and rightly so.

i have never made excuses and i don't need to turn this around to make you look like the bad guy...unfortunately you're doing that right on cue all by yourself.
You've questioned our tuning ability, and we've made significantly more power with Jim's car than anyone, they go hand in hand.

mikey you pound your chest constantly by making snippy remarks here and there, when in reality you don't even know how to degree an OHC. You're a joke and deserve no respect whatsoever.

Grow up and learn that you know nothing.
Old 01-04-2009, 02:43 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
lol, what false claim have i made about inconel...please show them to me. get a clue andy. and i'll quit the personal attacks about you having never tuned an amg and having to rent a tuner who actually does it for you as soon as you quit the personal attacks on me. fair enough?

First, you always start the personal attacks, second, what I say about you is true unlike the drivel that pours from your mouth. How many cars have you ever tuned mikey? No worries, that's rhetorical, we all know the limits of your knowledge...You talk to people.

I'll make you a deal. Stop posting about cars and I won't make false claims about being a quack--wait a second, I don't make false claims reg. being a quack because I know better than to talk **** about something I know nothing (not that I'd want to, not sure there are many amateur quacks out there) about.
Old 01-04-2009, 02:45 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
i've tried but the andy and his groupies will never let it go.
How about mikey and the naysayers? You constantly stick your head into threads and attempt to stir the pot, and even personally attack (LZH for instance) people that are just giving credit where it's due.

You don't know what you're talking about, as far as I know, never have, and yet you continue to run your mouth and make yourself look like an even larger know nothing on a daily basis.

Loving it. Please continue...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Long Tube Headers.....what to look for?