Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2009, 04:16 PM
MHP
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by chiromikey
yeah, i've never had any parts fabbed or tested anything.
Really, what have you created/fabricated? As in you, not someone else making said part(s) for you?

btw, you didn't say in you pm who's car and what mhp parts you set the non-nos 55k 1/4mile record with?
I didn't say we set it yet, more proof your RC skills suck harder than Jenna mid scene, just that it's going to be broken very soon.
Old 01-04-2009, 04:17 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
you keep believing that. i'll keep laughing at the pm's.
Yep, I'm sure you're laughing being that you haven't retorted with a single relevant, tangible, or coherent response.
Old 01-04-2009, 04:21 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C55,SL55,C63
Originally Posted by MHP
Hooley,
DA is much less of a factor in FI apps, and 11.3 is a long way from 10.99. Regardless mikey has not fabricated parts, tested, refabbed, etc. He's got an older car with which he can simply follow the footsteps (buy this and that) of others to low 11s.
There's no doubt in my mind that 55Ks can run 10s w/out spray, but it doesn't take all the mods mikey has to do it either.

That is true forgot about FI factor. Mikey does have some custom one off stuff in his car though.
Old 01-04-2009, 04:24 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C55,SL55,C63
Total rumor and dont know if there is any truth to it at all, I did hear that Kleemann filed for BK in Europe.
Old 01-04-2009, 04:29 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by hooleyboy
Total rumor and dont know if there is any truth to it at all, I did hear that Kleemann filed for BK in Europe.
I'm not going to comment on that one way or another but again I just don't see how they'll stay in business without the ability to do encrypted tuning. This is not like the OBDII scare we had in the domestic world back in the 90s, it's the real deal.
Old 01-04-2009, 04:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
Originally Posted by MHP
Really, what have you created/fabricated? As in you, not someone else making said part(s) for you?

I didn't say we set it yet, more proof your RC skills suck harder than Jenna mid scene, just that it's going to be broken very soon.
i never said i personally fabricated parts...but i guess you could say i'm a fabricator in the same way you claimed to be an amg ecu tuner.

oh, you're "going" to break it. please don't talk to me about what you're "going" to do at famoso or what your "going" to do in march. i'm sure if the 55k car that you've never ever seen is breaking records at famoso, it will have nothing to do with all the other extensive mods it has and everything to do with your tune...right?
Old 01-04-2009, 04:34 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
i never said i personally fabricated parts...but i guess you could say i'm a fabricator in the same way you claimed to be an amg ecu tuner.
Again, I posess more euro/japanese/domestic tuning knowledge at this moment in time than you ever will, as you've never tuned anything whatsoever. You're skating uphill and doing a poor job of it. Can you even weld? MIG or TIG? Do you own a business that employs others in this field (fabrication)? Or was your statement just a blatant bull**** lie like the rest of the content of your posts?

oh, you're "going" to break it. please don't talk to me about what you're "going" to do at famoso or what your "going" to do in march. i'm sure if the 55k car that you've never ever seen is breaking records at famoso, it will have nothing to do with all the other extensive mods it has and everything to do with your tune...right?
Yeah, kind of like I said we were going to break the C63 Overall/NA records, as well as the CLK BS 63 Overall/NA records and we did. Next up the CLS63 Overall/NA record and the 55K non NOS record.
Tuning > all other mods combined in these cars. Regardless, we have ETs/Traps of the previous combo (the only difference being the tuning) so we'll know exactly what our contribution is.

Like I said before, you don't need ported heads, cams, or headers to run 10s in a 55K. I'll be proving that one step at a time this spring.
Old 01-04-2009, 04:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Hey Mikey, can I get a happy ending with that rubdown and adjustment?
Old 01-04-2009, 04:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by MHP
Again, I posess more euro/japanese/domestic tuning knowledge at this moment in time than you ever will, as you've never tuned anything whatsoever. You're skating uphill and doing a poor job of it. Can you even weld? MIG or TIG? Do you own a business that employs others in this field (fabrication)? Or was your statement just a blatant bull**** lie like the rest of the content of your posts?
same old bs and spin to take the light of the fact that you've never tuned an amg either! even though you came here a few months ago claiming you were "the man" until the forum found out you subcontracted the work. those aren't claims i made...

and i've asked several times to show me where i made false claims in this thread...but here we are a page later with you just making more noise.
Old 01-04-2009, 05:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by jrcart
Hey Mikey, can I get a happy ending with that rubdown and adjustment?
i'm afraid to know what part of town you've been visiting and what kind of adjustments you've been paying for...and especially why you'd ask for that from a man???
Old 01-04-2009, 05:06 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
same old bs and spin to take the light of the fact that you've never tuned an amg either! even though you came here a few months ago claiming you were "the man" until the forum found out you subcontracted the work. those aren't claims i made...
I was extremely upfront about the fact that Dave is my head tuner, always have been, regardless of make or model. I'm sorry, did you really think you uncovered the holy grail? LOL. Dave's been doing it for ~30 years and I'm not going to let anything including my own ego get in the way of delivering the best.

and i've asked several times to show me where i made false claims in this thread...but here we are a page later with you just making more noise.
On this and other forums you've claimed that we've bricked ECUs (libel) and destroyed trannys (more libel), now you whine and moan on about things you know absolutely nothing about. This (modifying cars) is not your business, your knowledge is on par with that of the average weekend warrior at best, so why drag it out?
I've tuned more cars, built more motors, set up more rear diffs, welded more exhausts, etc to date than you ever have or will.

Why are we even debating this fact? You've readily admitted the extent of your knowledge and experience and it doesn't take a genius to see that it doesn't compare.

Just let it go. The idea of a full inconel exhaust on a E55 is just retarded. It's not a chocolate/vanilla thing, and if you had the experience you'd understand that.
Old 01-04-2009, 05:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by MHP
...Why are we even debating this fact? You've readily admitted the extent of your knowledge and experience and it doesn't take a genius to see that it doesn't compare.

Just let it go. The idea of a full inconel exhaust on a E55 is just retarded. It's not a chocolate/vanilla thing, and if you had the experience you'd understand that.
exactly, why are we debating this?

i agree about inconel exhaust on an e55 being retarded, and a full ti exhaust on an e55 is just as retarded...so what's your point!!! YOU made this into what it is, i just get a laugh out of your bs and spin.

as i've told you everytime you do this. i'm always willing to let it go whenever you're ready.
Old 01-04-2009, 05:29 PM

2008 MB S63
Old 01-04-2009, 05:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Mikey, you can sit there and try to rip me, try to rip on Andy, but at the end of the day you are just a pathetic loser that can't back up any of your claims. You are grasping at straws with your weak attemps to dis-credit Andy and trying to belittle me. The fact that your are not even going to make Famosa makes it twice as comical. I wish Andy would not get so worked up over your weak, meaningless and off base comments. I can see right through you trash talking, you are obviously an OFF (over financed f***) without a pot to **** in. Too bad you are not going to make Famosa, I would have loved showing what an MHP tune can do first hand but I guess you are just going to have to sit at your computer and live it through everyone elses eyes. Another internet tough guy that balks when it comes time to put up or shut up......just pathetic.
Old 01-04-2009, 05:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
2003 E55 & 2014 GL550
I can't imagine my car lowered with my long tubes. Maybe I got an early design or something but those collectors are looooowwwwww!! Gotta use valet button many times now on driveway entrances with steep gutters (common up here)....and that is just with the stock height. Lowered it would be bangin on everything!!

I got the VRPs BTW.
Old 01-04-2009, 05:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by jrcart
Mikey, you can sit there and try to rip me, try to rip on Andy, but at the end of the day you are just a pathetic loser that can't back up any of your claims. You are grasping at straws with your weak attemps to dis-credit Andy and trying to belittle me. The fact that your are not even going to make Famosa makes it twice as comical. I wish Andy would not get so worked up over your weak, meaningless and off base comments. I can see right through you trash talking, you are obviously an OFF (over financed f***) without a pot to **** in. Too bad you are not going to make Famosa, I would have loved showing what an MHP tune can do first hand but I guess you are just going to have to sit at your computer and live it through everyone elses eyes. Another internet tough guy that balks when it comes time to put up or shut up......just pathetic.
lol, i'm trying to rip on you!!! you went there first.

and don't be mad at me because you wanted a hand job from a MAN!
Old 01-04-2009, 05:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by MHP
I'm not going to comment on that one way or another but again I just don't see how they'll stay in business without the ability to do encrypted tuning. This is not like the OBDII scare we had in the domestic world back in the 90s, it's the real deal.
Hott Dayummm nothing like MBbrawls Nice catching up w/you Andy stay in touch! Also congratz on your latest acquisition CLS55k helluva a deal bro...
Old 01-04-2009, 05:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts
E55
I'm certain a set of equal length long tube headers with stepped primaries, 4-1 design with a nice fat merge collector will make great power. I'm thinking you can get within 8-10whp by just removing the primary cats with stock headers. And it wont cost much at all from any decent muffler shop. leave the secondaries in place for noise reduction, remove the resonator and gut the stock mufflers. I have been thinking about doing this myself one day with a pulley and tune. It should run strong. Just my 2 cents.
Old 01-04-2009, 06:20 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
exactly, why are we debating this?

i agree about inconel exhaust on an e55 being retarded, and a full ti exhaust on an e55 is just as retarded...so what's your point!!! YOU made this into what it is, i just get a laugh out of your bs and spin.

as i've told you everytime you do this. i'm always willing to let it go whenever you're ready.
I'm the one backing his claims, you're the one spinning and grasping at straws. I think that's clear to anyone that reads this thread.

The problem with you stating that you're "always willing to let it go" is that you're always instigating as well. The two don't go hand in hand.
Old 01-04-2009, 06:22 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Thericker
Hott Dayummm nothing like MBbrawls Nice catching up w/you Andy stay in touch! Also congratz on your latest acquisition CLS55k helluva a deal bro...
Thanks Sean, you too bro!

Can't wait to break this puppy in.
Old 01-04-2009, 06:23 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Max.H
I'm certain a set of equal length long tube headers with stepped primaries, 4-1 design with a nice fat merge collector will make great power. I'm thinking you can get within 8-10whp by just removing the primary cats with stock headers. And it wont cost much at all from any decent muffler shop. leave the secondaries in place for noise reduction, remove the resonator and gut the stock mufflers. I have been thinking about doing this myself one day with a pulley and tune. It should run strong. Just my 2 cents.
I agree Max. There are definitely gains to be had from removing cats.
Old 01-04-2009, 06:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by MHP
...The problem with you stating that you're "always willing to let it go" is that you're always instigating as well. The two don't go hand in hand.
i'm always instigating...sorry andy. go back to page 2 and look at where and when the insults started.

like i said, i'm ready when you are and this seems like a good place to chill...
Old 01-04-2009, 06:34 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
i'm always instigating...sorry andy. go back to page 2 and look at where and when the insults started.

like i said, i'm ready when you are and this seems like a good place to chill...
I'd say the instigating started at post #56:

jangy, you already know who can build you better headers and he can do it for less than $6k without having to round up 10 people!!!
Otherwise I agree. There is nothing to debate and everything has been covered at this point.
Old 01-04-2009, 06:58 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Jakpro1
I can't imagine my car lowered with my long tubes. Maybe I got an early design or something but those collectors are looooowwwwww!! Gotta use valet button many times now on driveway entrances with steep gutters (common up here)....and that is just with the stock height. Lowered it would be bangin on everything!!

I got the VRPs BTW.
I wish you lived in MD. I'd love to see your car run there in March.
Old 01-04-2009, 10:16 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Lots of yappin and no data. What ever happened to all the cars getting these tunes and where are the dyno sheets? I am the one that has always wanted to simply see proof, instead of just predicting what every mod does. Maybe famosa will clear some things up and maybe not. All this chatter is just smoke and mirrors, FLAT OUT. Notice that these heated discussions just become a repeat of two simple themes.

1 - The non-believer is broke and jealous.
2 - The non-believer is not a tuner.

Circles circles circles. No discussion of FACTS. The closest is more prediction of what WILL happen but NOTHING on what is being done. Like it or not, the data is clearly there for ALL tuners. Every single one of them. Not in their own words and not with rude banter. It is simply there from the clients. Why do we not see data from MHP cars? Also, were the mechanical failures that were NEVER elaborated on by what used to be trusted members just a coincidence?

Thanks for the help everyone. Funny thing is that Andy got upset over mickey's post when it was actually a valid point because we had JUST had a private discussion about who can do it and for how much. That is why he posted that reminder to me.

Last thing, Mickey is the biggest supporter of Benzgal on this site and one of only a few members that even believe in the car. Saying he isn't coming to avoid her is ignorant in itself. I'm curious to see what RennTech was able to do to that 2005 () as well. One thing that will be nice to see is all the E55k cars. Jim has never seen so many fast AMGs and will be in for one crappy day, since he takes a good woopin so poorly. At best, he may beat Juicee.....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Long Tube Headers.....what to look for?