Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-05-2009, 02:56 AM
MHP
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by jangy
Then why do so many doubt your tune? You use the most rediculous things to try to claim gains and the attempt at claiming beating rennTech's tune with rennTech's tune was a classic.

As you say, time will tell. You acting like a ***** won't change so in the end it will still be you , Jcart, and JT55....
No one aside from you and chiromikey doubt our tuning. We dropped the ball with Marko's TCU tune and we admit it, it was definitely the most complex cal ever requested of us and while theoretically possible it's going to take more time to sort out.
At least we admit to our failures. Have you seen any (aside from MKB/$$$) verified dyno or track gains from an encrypted MB ECU? I know of at least 2 failed attempts by a major tuner as posted in the C63 forum in the past 2 mos.
We tuned (BS piggyback ECUs that actually lose power don't count) the first Lexus/Toyota in history two weeks ago (ISF and gained 21rwhp/18rwtq SAE at 6k rpm with v1, we'll get 28rwhp+ with v2) and can even do a Prius hybrid. Do you know anyone else that can do both Ferrari dual ECUs, MB and all Euro TCUs, and a Toyota/Lexus Hybrid ECU/TCU? I'll save you the time of Googling, no, you don't.
I'm also not aware of anyone that thinks I'm a ***** after meeting me in person. I don't mince words which may rub you the wrong way, just remember I'm really not trying to be a dick.
Old 01-05-2009, 02:58 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
My guess would be a year. Next november at MIR with NOS, so what?
The goal is MIR in March with a N/A stock longblock. If we don't do it then we will immediately address the issues at hand and hit the track the next week.
Old 01-05-2009, 03:12 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2004 E55
Do the math. 8 - 2 = 6rwhp. Again, NOISE. The entire curve was crisscrossing the entire time. Kudos to rennTech for a consistent tune.

How exactly does TCU add rwhp? TQ management, huh? LOL!!! EXCUSES!!
I see a good graph with a nice low smoothing factor so you see a REAL representation of power delivery. Most people use HUGE smoothing factors so their Dyno Charts are pretty.

TCU Adding HP? Absolutely! Raise the shift points and you get horsepower. Reduce or eliminated Torque management (Bosch calls it load) and you get horsepower (TQ*RPM divided by 5252)

That's how you get more HP out of a TCU tune.
Old 01-05-2009, 03:13 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
Crisscrossing? Try gains across the board (here's the substitution of reality rearing it's ugly head), here's the graph:
So you give credit to RennTech that their tune actually gets better with adaptations? Just trying to figure out why you think this is such an awesome deal. KUDOS to RennTech none the less, just so you win.

Holy ****! You do know something. Eliminated/reduced TCU tq management and in some cases raised shift points are the correct answers.
No, I just know your excuses. All of them existed when you were saying that TCU mods (which you have done zillions of) do not show gains on the dyno. Now, all of a sudden the MBs are super cars, huh?
Old 01-05-2009, 03:13 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by E55Pilot
I see a good graph with a nice low smoothing factor so you see a REAL representation of power delivery. Most people use HUGE smoothing factors so their Dyno Charts are pretty.

TCU Adding HP? Absolutely! Raise the shift points and you get horsepower. Reduce or eliminated Torque management (Bosch calls it load) and you get horsepower (TQ*RPM divided by 5252)

That's how you get more HP out of a TCU tune.
Nice, new banter!!
Old 01-05-2009, 03:15 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
just remember I'm really not trying to be a dick.
I never said you tried. It simply comes natural and you just haven't matured at all. You are such a manly thing. i wish I could be just like you....NOT!!
Old 01-05-2009, 03:28 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
No, I just know your excuses. All of them existed when you were saying that TCU mods (which you have done zillions of) do not show gains on the dyno. Now, all of a sudden the MBs are super cars, huh?
Do you want me to lie to you? We never had the chance to see TCU only results from a merged ECU/TCU on a chassis dyno before, and I'm pretty sure no one in the world had prior. You see failure, we see tangible evidence from a credible source (like it or not next to the track, a dyno is the next best thing) that merged TCUs do show gains.
Old 01-05-2009, 03:29 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
Do you want me to lie to you?
And what have you been doing until now?
Old 01-05-2009, 03:31 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2004 E55
Nice, new banter!!
no just facts.

Your turn
Old 01-05-2009, 03:33 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by E55Pilot
no just facts.

Your turn
Ok buddy, go get your secondary cats worked out. Just the facts, maam.
Old 01-05-2009, 03:33 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
I never said you tried. It simply comes natural and you just haven't matured at all. You are such a manly thing. i wish I could be just like you....NOT!!
Take a poll on the maturity issue. The mere fact that you were allowed back on this site after posting what amounted to a death threat to another member speaks volumes in that the admins/owning entity felt comfortable knowing you're full of ****.

/end thread.
Old 01-05-2009, 03:36 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
Take a poll on the maturity issue. The mere fact that you were allowed back on this site after posting what amounted to a death threat speaks volumes in that the admins/owning entity felt comfortable in knowing that you are flat out full of **** an often mirror those of a 12 year old.

/end thread.
Are you on crack? Threatened? If you really want to keep pushing this, lets not forget it was your thugs that came on here promising bodily harm to anyone willing to come close. This is the 2nd time you have said you are walking from this thread. Nice to see you have no control. What a dip. That the kind of fact you sell by too?
Old 01-05-2009, 03:37 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
And what have you been doing until now?
Are you calling me a liar?

Again, I may be an *******, but I'm NOT a liar. Before making a claim like that you should have serious proof, the kind that stands up in court.
Old 01-05-2009, 03:41 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
Are you calling me a liar?

Again, I may be an *******, but I'm NOT a liar. Before making a claim like that you should have serious proof, the kind that stands up in court.
Get a life, Andy. You asked if I wanted you to lie to me and I replied asking what you had been doing all along. Quit the tough crap and sue me already. Ooooooh, Jangy doesn't believe me. That has to be illegal. is this a civil case or a would the local DA just take care of it for you?
Old 01-05-2009, 03:41 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Are you on crack? Threatened? If you really want to keep pushing this, lets not forget it was your thugs that came on here promising bodily harm to anyone willing to come close. This is the 2nd time you have said you are walking from this thread. Nice to see you have no control. What a dip. That the kind of fact you sell by too?
I'm sure the person you said that to would be more than happy to tell you his side of the gun in face story.

My thugs? Close to what? You're going to have to let me know who you're talking about on that one.

I'm having too much fun to walk. It's futile but at the same time almost therapeutic reading and responding to your posts.
Old 01-05-2009, 03:43 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Get a life, Andy. You asked if I wanted you to lie to me and I replied asking what you had been doing all along. Quit the tough crap and sue me already. Ooooooh, Jangy doesn't believe me. That has to be illegal. is this a civil case or a would the local DA just take care of it for you?
Defamation of character (you have to admit that's big in this business) I'd guess, but I'm not an atty--remember being an ******* and a liar are two different things.
Old 01-05-2009, 03:43 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
I'm sure the person you said that to would be more than happy to tell you his side of the gun in face story.
Back to coulda shoulda woulda....

My thugs? Close to what? You're going to have to let me know who you're talking about on that one.
No need to dig it back up. It was as funny as any of your posts.

I'm having too much fun to walk. It's futile but at the same time almost therapeutic reading and responding to your posts.
That part is a bit true. This is fun and must be entertaining.
Old 01-05-2009, 03:46 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
Defamation of character (you have to admit that's big in this business) I'd guess, but I'm not an atty--remember being an ******* and a liar are two different things.
You can guess all you want but you have no more grounds to sue anyone for calling you a *******(whatever that is) than you do for someone saying you lied to them. Play it out, Andy. I work in the most regulated and sued industry. If you really wanna play, I'll PM you my lawyers info and you can forward it to yours. Just keep in mind that these things cost money and only the loser pays. Game on?
Old 01-05-2009, 03:53 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
You can guess all you want but you have no more grounds to sue anyone for calling you a *******(whatever that is) than you do for someone saying you lied to them. Play it out, Andy. I work in the most regulated and sued industry. If you really wanna play, I'll PM you my lawyers info and you can forward it to yours. Just keep in mind that these things cost money and only the loser pays. Game on?
You want to get into a legal pissing match with someone that gets pro bono work from family, someone that bills over $400 an hour in a severely (since the steel mills left in the mid 80s) depressed NE Ohio economy? For those keeping track this would be considered a Stage 3 Jangy, Extended Altnernate Reality, the first two levels being Ostrich and Substitution.
Now the $64k question, will we see a Stage IV Implosion?
Old 01-05-2009, 03:54 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Ok this has gotten beyond ridiculous, nite nite. If we're lucky we'll see a Stage V Diversion by morning.

Last edited by MHP; 01-05-2009 at 03:58 AM.
Old 01-05-2009, 04:03 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
You want to get into a legal pissing match with someone that gets pro bono work from family, someone that bills over $400 an hour in a severely (since the steel mills left in the mid 80s) depressed NE Ohio economy? For those keeping track this would be considered a Stage 3 Jangy, Extended Altnernate Reality, the first two levels being Ostrich and Substitution.
Now the $64k question, will we see a Stage IV Implosion?
I don't want a legal pissing match. i want you to stop threatening and never following through. Pro bono from your cousin freddy? Oooooh, that is scary. Bullying doesn't work here. The members are older than 20.
Old 01-05-2009, 04:03 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
Ok this has gotten beyond ridiculous, nite nite. If we're lucky we'll see a Stage V Diversion by morning.
#3, we'll see if you can stay away. If not, I must be under your skin. So, did you lie?
Old 01-05-2009, 04:13 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
#3, we'll see if you can stay away. If not, I must be under your skin. So, did you lie?
I already answered that, I've never lied about anything pertaining to tuning, my business, any type of work or business dealing whatsoever, just to my ex GFs a few times.
Old 01-05-2009, 04:14 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
...and you're not under my skin, I'm actually kind of tired, it is 4:15 am here.
Old 01-05-2009, 04:16 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
I already answered that, I've never lied about anything pertaining to tuning, my business, any type of work or business dealing whatsoever, just to my ex GFs a few times.
Well that clears much up. I suppose a lie is only a lie IF you don't believe the truth, no? I'm not an expert at lying either so I may not have it all right...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Long Tube Headers.....what to look for?