Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2009, 10:39 PM
MHP
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by jangy
Lots of yappin and no data. What ever happened to all the cars getting these tunes and where are the dyno sheets? I am the one that has always wanted to simply see proof, instead of just predicting what every mod does. Maybe famosa will clear some things up and maybe not. All this chatter is just smoke and mirrors, FLAT OUT. Notice that these heated discussions just become a repeat of two simple themes.

1 - The non-believer is broke and jealous.
2 - The non-believer is not a tuner.
Famoso will definitely clear some things up, and I agree with the two themes portion of your post.

Circles circles circles. No discussion of FACTS. The closest is more prediction of what WILL happen but NOTHING on what is being done. Like it or not, the data is clearly there for ALL tuners. Every single one of them. Not in their own words and not with rude banter. It is simply there from the clients. Why do we not see data from MHP cars? Also, were the mechanical failures that were NEVER elaborated on by what used to be trusted members just a coincidence?
So when we tune someone, they're automatically blacklisted and become instantly untrustworthy? LOL, that's a bit of a stretch don't you think Jangy. If by "mechanical failures" you mean the hardware failures that were experienced by a 55k owner whose ECU was previously tuned (the pry and solder way) 7x before we got it, or the 63 owner who's ECU kept reverting to the last file that corrupted the ROM in his ECU, what else do you want to know. If it was our tune that corrupted the ECU (63), he'd be stuck with our calibration, case closed. As for the 55k, the "broken" ECU has worked post Sac race install (as sometimes happens with a hardware issue), and the owner now has brand new control units with our tuning. Maybe if we're lucky we'll get to see it run at a 1/4 mile track this year. If not, well, that's why I've got the CLS.

Thanks for the help everyone. Funny thing is that Andy got upset over mickey's post when it was actually a valid point because we had JUST had a private discussion about who can do it and for how much. That is why he posted that reminder to me.
Who's mickey? Trust me when I say I was not upset at any point today. I really was laughing my *** off throughout it all, it was quite comical.

I find it funny that you point the finger at me when mikey was clearly the instigator in this thread, again...

Last thing, Mickey is the biggest supporter of Benzgal on this site and one of only a few members that even believe in the car. Saying he isn't coming to avoid her is ignorant in itself. I'm curious to see what RennTech was able to do to that 2005 () as well. One thing that will be nice to see is all the E55k cars. Jim has never seen so many fast AMGs and will be in for one crappy day, since he takes a good woopin so poorly. At best, he may beat Juicee.....
I'm sorry did you just say that Jim was going to lose to a 55K at Famosa? LMAO, not unless we tuned the 55K.

Am I going mbworld crazy or do I not remember you saying that you didn't question Jim's ability to run 10s, or the power output of his CLK BS in the past few weeks?

Your friend mikey ruined your thread Jangy, though based on the principle of what goes around, comes around, you should have seen this coming from a mile away.

Last edited by MHP; 01-04-2009 at 10:42 PM.
Old 01-05-2009, 12:10 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
So when we tune someone, they're automatically blacklisted and become instantly untrustworthy? LOL, that's a bit of a stretch don't you think Jangy.
No, that isn't what happens. They changed from being open about things to all of a sudden hush hush. Why? I say because they are somehow vested. Maybe they didn't pay the retail you charge and want things to eventually work. And others are news here so they know no better than to think they are gladiators like you.

I find it funny that you point the finger at me when mikey was clearly the instigator in this thread, again...
No pointing. I was saying it was funny that this argument started over something that was not even meant as a jab but of course everyone is after you...

I'm sorry did you just say that Jim was going to lose to a 55K at Famosa? LMAO, not unless we tuned the 55K.
Any moron can run nitrous. I hope you have a 55k there so we can see how your tune stacks up, LOL!!

Am I going mbworld crazy or do I not remember you saying that you didn't question Jim's ability to run 10s, or the power output of his CLK BS in the past few weeks?
You said it yourself. You are not MBWorld crazy, you just dropped the level of MBWorld by a Chrysler notch. I NEVER said or even thought that ANY 63 could run 10s, much less Jim's. NEVER, and again, any moron can run nitrous and I don't give that any credit. Argue it all you want, but that won't change here.

Your friend mikey ruined your thread Jangy, though based on the principle of what goes around, comes around, you should have seen this coming from a mile away.
I never said you ruined it, but it is nice to see you rub it in my face so I can have more motivation to return the favor in kind. Apparently, you had not noticed that I was trying to help the members by leaving especially your threads alone. Well, I'm back.....

So, as always.....NO DATA??
Old 01-05-2009, 12:15 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
If by "mechanical failures" you mean the hardware failures that were experienced by a 55k owner whose ECU was previously tuned (the pry and solder way) 7x before we got it, or the 63 owner who's ECU kept reverting to the last file that corrupted the ROM in his ECU, what else do you want to know. If it was our tune that corrupted the ECU (63), he'd be stuck with our calibration, case closed. As for the 55k, the "broken" ECU has worked post Sac race install (as sometimes happens with a hardware issue), and the owner now has brand new control units with our tuning.
So, coincidence or excuses? I remember more than 2...
Old 01-05-2009, 01:08 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Jangy,
In the past you've made comments about yourself such as "I readily admit that I'm an amateur and have screwed more things up than have ever gotten right". Then in this thread:

OK, we have established that I am an idiot...
I'm not sure what else there is to say.

I and countless others have beaten you into the ground more times than I can count, and just like clockwork you act like an ostrich (head in the ground) for a few days, then substitute your own distorted version of reality and continue posting as if nothing ever happened.

I'm not going down this road with you again. There's nothing to gain from kicking someone when they're down, and bud, you're always on the ground.

Please make the Famoso event so Rick and Jim can rip your front bumper off and tow you down the track. I'm sure either, being the nice trustworthy and honest guys that they are, will gladly take you for a ride in their MHP tuned 63s and make you **** your pants (just don't get any on Jim's DTM seats).

Any doubts you may have will be answered by your own digestive and excretory systems, without me saying a word.

Last edited by MHP; 01-05-2009 at 01:11 AM.
Old 01-05-2009, 01:10 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
So, coincidence or excuses? I remember more than 2...
Got Gingko?
Old 01-05-2009, 01:11 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG

So, as always.....NO DATA??

Just records, timeslips and dyno graphs. What do you have to bring to the table?

(again, rhetorical question).
Old 01-05-2009, 01:36 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
Any doubts you may have will be answered by your own digestive and excretory systems, without me saying a word.
I dout you more now than ever. Anyone who consideres themselves a professional and yet can only rate themselves by demeaning others doesn't have crap to stand on. Beat me all you can. Looks like you like that #1 cycle I mentioned. as long as you go in circles, there is not chance to talk the truth, is there. You better hope your "tune" takes on Rick's car. He won't lie and his car was not even close to any modded E55k. So, if he hangs with a stage 5 E55k, then it is all you .
Old 01-05-2009, 01:37 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
Got Gingko?
Nope, just curious who paid to repair the trannys. You or MB?
Old 01-05-2009, 01:39 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
Just records, timeslips and dyno graphs. What do you have to bring to the table?

(again, rhetorical question).
WHAT DIFFERENCE DO I MAKE?

Where are your timeslips, records, and dynos? The one that showed you made 5hp over RennTech's tune until we find out it was actually RennTech's tune? Like I said then, you need to do better than noise. Or are you talking about the good times you ran at the fastest track in the country during the best conditions when nobody else had that opportunity? Is that it?

This forum has gone to crap for letting you on. PERIOD.
Old 01-05-2009, 01:45 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Nope, just curious who paid to repair the trannys. You or MB?
If you're referring to J he was having trans issues before we touched his car, which he will have NP verifying. Otherwise there have been no instances whatsoever of trans issues. Suggesting otherwise would be absolutely incorrect.
7As have failed behind stock 3.5L V6s. Even God created *******s.
Old 01-05-2009, 01:50 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
7As have failed behind stock 3.5L V6s. Even God created *******s.

Yes he did, take a look in the mirror. I just wonder why you always happen to be involved in such unlucky positions. I still love it most when you finally turned and blamed your "client".

Jim had an EVOsport Tune. Did you simply copy it or make your own? If your own, where is the data on the gains and or LOSSES?

Jackpro had a VRP tune. Again, where is the data?

Now, Rick had all of the RennTech tunes, so lets see if all you do is "learn" or actually tune....
Old 01-05-2009, 02:07 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
WHAT DIFFERENCE DO I MAKE?

Where are your timeslips, records, and dynos? The one that showed you made 5hp over RennTech's tune until we find out it was actually RennTech's tune? Like I said then, you need to do better than noise. Or are you talking about the good times you ran at the fastest track in the country during the best conditions when nobody else had that opportunity? Is that it?

This forum has gone to crap for letting you on. PERIOD.

Everyone had the chance to run at MIR, I only drove 427 miles to the hotel and 45 to the track each way, so I can't lay claim to being the person that had driven the farthest (Marko, Jim came from Chicago) but it was a bit of a haul to make both ways on whored out DRs.

The air was good but it could have been better (the Wed prior it was -3200ft), it's a sea level East Coast track, guess what? ATCO, NED, MIR, Cecil are where records are always set. In short, you're living on the wrong coast if you want to set a drag racing record and I'm not going to apologize for running at the event.

The best part about my passes there was little to no cooldown time between when I got there and my final pass. There was easily a tenth (more than likely 2) in letting the car cool alone.
Everyone will once again have the chance to race at one hell of a track in March, what do you think I'll run with a full exhaust, UD pulley and converter?

I believe Js TCU only tune gained 8/13rw over the Renntech ECU only tune. We previously had never dyno'd TCU only tuning on a MB, and were as enlightened and elated as anyone to see that quantitative results do in fact exist from our TCU coding. Again though, even if you only get to hear Jim or Rick's cars, you'll be able to discern the difference between a stock shift and a MHP tuned one.

After what 5-6 mos in the MB tuning market? We own the following Records:

Overall and N/A 63 AMG

Overall and N/A CLK 63 BS AMG

Overall and N/A C63 AMG

N/A E63/M6

and as soon as our IS-F tester gets a set of DRs Overall and N/A Lexus IS-F.

On the 17th you can count on seeing Rick take the Overall and N/A CLS63 title and Jim running 10s (if not before then) on spray and low 11s on motor (assuming decent air for Jim's N/A times).

If a 55K w our tuning shows I also know it will be the quickest/fastest w/out spray (and probably with) at the track.

...and finally. Jangy you are self admittedly mentally unstable and have gone so far as to threaten another member by saying that you would shoot him in the head with your 9mm, and readily admit and prove by posting that you have no correct technical knowledge to share whatsoever, yet you blame me for the alleged "downfall" of this forum. You tell me...Which one of us isn't taking our pills?
Old 01-05-2009, 02:12 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Yes he did, take a look in the mirror. I just wonder why you always happen to be involved in such unlucky positions. I still love it most when you finally turned and blamed your "client".

Jim had an EVOsport Tune. Did you simply copy it or make your own? If your own, where is the data on the gains and or LOSSES?

Jackpro had a VRP tune. Again, where is the data?

Now, Rick had all of the RennTech tunes, so lets see if all you do is "learn" or actually tune....

In all fairness to us, we were never told how many times the 55K ECU had been tuned previously--again you can confirm directly with said client-- or we wouldn't have touched it in the first place.

Jim gained significant power with heavier wheels/tires. Posting the graph is up to him but IIRC the gains were 26-28rw over his previous tune on the same dyno, same gear, CF, etc. I'm sure he'll be right around 35rw gained with the Dynamags back on.

Ask Jakpro1 what he thinks about our tuning. I can't be anymore honest and open than that. At some point we will get to see him run at the track, and he will unquestionably own the 55k non NOS record.

Rick sent us a spare/new untuned ECU thanks.

NEXT
Old 01-05-2009, 02:13 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Yes he did, take a look in the mirror.
You may think I'm an *******, but I'm really just being honest.
Old 01-05-2009, 02:22 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
Everyone had the chance to run at MIR, I only drove 427 miles to the hotel and 45 to the track each way, so I can't lay claim to being the person that had driven the farthest (Marko, Jim came from Chicago) but it was a bit of a haul to make both ways on whored out DRs.

Yeah and how happy is Marco with that experience? Sure everyone could have made it their trip of the year but not all of us have travelling show elixers to sell.

...There was easily a tenth (more than likely 2) in letting the car cool alone.
Back to woulda coulda shoulda. You sure do leave lots on the table but it is awesome that you can correct for that and take all the records. You have Jim sucked into all of this prediction. He may should stop modding since he already has done it in your mind?
Everyone will once again have the chance to race at one hell of a track in March, what do you think I'll run with a full exhaust, UD pulley and converter?
I don't care what you run in or how you do. That is a HUGE point you don't get.

I believe Js TCU only tune gained 8/13rw over the Renntech ECU only tune.
Actually it was 6hp (or noise) as in not real. the difference was a day to day variability of the dyno sheet. Wow, how you inflate.

We previously had never dyno'd TCU only tuning on a MB, and were as enlightened and elated as anyone to see that quantitative results do in fact exist from our TCU coding.
Especially after you came on and said it could not be seen, but now it must have been the TCU? LOL!!!

Again though, even if you only get to hear Jim or Rick's cars, you'll be able to discern the difference between a stock shift and a MHP tuned one.

After what 5-6 mos in the MB tuning market? We own the following Records:

Overall and N/A 63 AMG (since nobody else ran)

Overall and N/A CLK 63 BS AMG (ditto, how about adding car color?)

Overall and N/A C63 AMG (ditto)

N/A E63/M6 (HAHAH!!)

and as soon as our IS-F tester gets a set of DRs Overall and N/A Lexus IS-F. (yeah, woulda coulda shoulda)

On the 17th you can count on seeing Rick take the Overall and N/A CLS63 title
He already has that....but I am sure you will take credit.

and Jim running 10s (if not before then) on spray and low 11s on motor (assuming decent air for Jim's N/A times).
Nobody cares about NOS and he won't approach 11s on motor.

If a 55K w our tuning shows I also know it will be the quickest/fastest w/out spray (and probably with) at the track.
Probably so, huh? Yup, when has your tune EVER gone head to head? You should have Jackpro's data. Did MHP do better or not?

...and finally. Jangy you are self admittedly mentally unstable and have gone so far as to threaten another member by saying that you would shoot him in the head with your 9mm, and readily admit and prove by posting that you have no correct technical knowledge to share whatsoever, yet you blame me for the alleged "downfall" of this forum. You tell me...Which one of us isn't taking our pills?
Cute, Andy. Your class shows all day long. BS always comes through and so will yours. This forum was a great place for the past 5 years that I have been here and nothing has changed with me. Then, you come along and all crap goes loose. You pay extra so you are tolerated. Don't confuse that with bringing ANYTHING to the table since you do not.

WHO have you helped? WHO? Keep naming the 5 people you are giving deals to. Can you name a single retail client on here? Jim obviously doesn't count, although I do believe you emptied his pocket while using his car...
Old 01-05-2009, 02:26 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
In all fairness to us, we were never told how many times the 55K ECU had been tuned previously--again you can confirm directly with said client-- or we wouldn't have touched it in the first place.
Blame the client.

Jim gained significant power with heavier wheels/tires. Posting the graph is up to him but IIRC the gains were 26-28rw over his previous tune on the same dyno, same gear, CF, etc. I'm sure he'll be right around 35rw gained with the Dynamags back on.
I'm sure he coulda shoulda woulda...

Ask Jakpro1 what he thinks about our tuning. I can't be anymore honest and open than that. At some point we will get to see him run at the track, and he will unquestionably own the 55k non NOS record.
LOL, NOS record. Why not E55 record? So your tune did what?

Rick sent us a spare/new untuned ECU thanks.
Sure he did, AFTER he sent you the Renntech tune. Don't pretend like you write code... We'll see what Rick says of your tune now. You aree simply lucky that he no longer has a relationship with any tuner so he is more likely to try to make things work with you. My guess is that if he was still tight with RennTech that he would try your tune and be BRUTALLY honest.

NEXT
Same as ever. Stop making predictions and show something.
Old 01-05-2009, 02:28 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
You may think I'm an *******, but I'm really just being honest.
You say that all the time and it has nothing to do with it. Even if you actually added value, which you do not to anyone here but internet brands, it would never overshadow your attitude. God screwed this one up and it has nothing to do with what I think.
Old 01-05-2009, 02:33 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
You say that all the time and it has nothing to do with it. Even if you actually added value, which you do not to anyone here but internet brands, it would never overshadow your attitude. God screwed this one up and it has nothing to do with what I think.
LOL, the data is there whether you choose to ignore it or not (did I call the ostrich part or what) goodnight Psycho.
Old 01-05-2009, 02:35 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
LOL, the data is there whether you choose to ignore it or not (did I call the ostrich part or what) goodnight Psycho.
Good night Andy.
Old 01-05-2009, 02:38 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Same as ever. Stop making predictions and show something.
jrcart, JT55 and I are the quickest/fastest N/A and Overall 63s. It took me all of 4 months to run mid 11s @ 119.75, how long do you think it will take me to run 10s? One of the glaring and thankfully seemingly infinite differences between us is that I actually walk the walk. No sane person could honestly ignore all the data at this point. Again not trying to be an *******, just stating the truth.
Old 01-05-2009, 02:40 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
That was 8rwhp and 13rwtq (IIRC those were the peak gains from TCU only tuning on J's car). You can search for it if you want but I can't be more than 1-2rw off. 8rwhp/13rwtq on the same dyno with same procedure is not a 'normal' fluctuation for a 6.2.
Old 01-05-2009, 02:42 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
No sane person could honestly ignore all the data at this point. Again not trying to be an *******, just stating the truth.

Then why do so many doubt your tune? You use the most rediculous things to try to claim gains and the attempt at claiming beating rennTech's tune with rennTech's tune was a classic.

As you say, time will tell. You acting like a ***** won't change so in the end it will still be you , Jcart, and JT55....
Old 01-05-2009, 02:44 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
That was 8rwhp and 13rwtq (IIRC those were the peak gains from TCU only tuning on J's car). You can search for it if you want but I can't be more than 1-2rw off. 8rwhp/13rwtq on the same dyno with same procedure is not a 'normal' fluctuation for a 6.2.
Do the math. 8 - 2 = 6rwhp. Again, NOISE. The entire curve was crisscrossing the entire time. Kudos to rennTech for a consistent tune.

How exactly does TCU add rwhp? TQ management, huh? LOL!!! EXCUSES!!
Old 01-05-2009, 02:45 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
It took me all of 4 months to run mid 11s @ 119.75, how long do you think it will take me to run 10s?
My guess would be a year. Next november at MIR with NOS, so what?
Old 01-05-2009, 02:48 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Do the math. 8 - 2 = 6rwhp. Again, NOISE. The entire curve was crisscrossing the entire time. Kudos to rennTech for a consistent tune.
Crisscrossing? Try gains across the board (here's the substitution of reality rearing it's ugly head), here's the graph:

How exactly does TCU add rwhp? TQ management, huh? LOL!!! EXCUSES!!
Holy ****! You do know something. Eliminated/reduced TCU tq management and in some cases raised shift points are the correct answers.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Long Tube Headers.....what to look for?