W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Save Juicee63 thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 03-15-2009, 04:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
I think I might un-ban Allan's account so he can stand up for himself.
Old 03-15-2009, 04:57 PM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
SL600
Originally Posted by Mister Brenton
I second that

That would be seriously entertaining...
Old 03-15-2009, 04:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by CWW
Hey allan, congrats on the new digs man:

Can we get a p-chop of allan with his new house?
That'll be perfect! only thing left would be to add Dairy Q uniform & his 12 yr financed G on lift waiting to be fixed...
Old 03-15-2009, 05:03 PM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL600
Hey, one more thing, in the interest of fairness and all, we get to pick a designation and an avatar for ole' allan's account, right?

Just like he did for Jrcart over at Lpower...
Old 03-15-2009, 05:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1988 535i 5 speed
Haha, oh yes. I can think of lots of things to put as his avatar, but none of them are appropriate. Kinda reminds me of this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M
I can just see that guy driving a Lambo, haha. I'm so pissed they locked me out, I want to read that thread sooo bad, sounds like a riot.
Old 03-15-2009, 05:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by CWW
Hey, one more thing, in the interest of fairness and all, we get to pick a designation and an avatar for ole' allan's account, right?

Just like he did for Jrcart over at Lpower...
Yeah Let him back in. I do not think he would ever leave the sanctity of LP.

Plus they cuss up a storm over there , he likely would not have much to say without the standard retort
Old 03-15-2009, 06:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

John Deere
Allan has been reinstated for the purpose of defending himself. I don't think it fair for him to be commented on with no voice of his own.

Let me be clear, this will quickly go back to the way it was if Allen cannot defend himself without attacking other members.
Old 03-15-2009, 06:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
Allan has been reinstated for the purpose of defending himself. I don't think it fair for him to be commented on with no voice of his own.

Let me be clear, this will quickly go back to the way it was if Allen cannot defend himself without attacking other members.

Guess he will make one post and be banned.. LOL

He won't show, he hasn't the chutzpah
Old 03-15-2009, 08:12 PM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL600

We're waiting...
Old 03-15-2009, 08:16 PM
Banned

SL600
The internet is a cruel place.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:33 PM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL600
Well...the cop-out is now official...not that there was ever really any doubt in the first place
Originally Posted by Allan's Bannana-Colored Douchemobile Kills All
I have no reason to sign onto mbworld. There is only 1 Benz worth owning, an SLR, and there are more SLR owners here then there ever were on MBworld.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:59 PM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL600
Oh my fukking gawd. So...ok...hold on, I gotta quit laughing like a hyena here for a minute...deep breath...deep breath...whew...ok...slowing down now...deep breath...

So Douchetool a/k/a allanlamebo, while arguing with Juicee on Lpower, basically comes out and says that he got rid of the P.O.S. house, so we should all quit making fun of him. Now, normally, somebody would only take that route if what he's got now would somehow subject him to less ridicule and humiliation than the first one that we were already cracking on, right? Well think again...

I now present you with allanlamebo's new house...err...I mean...his cracked-out version of the MUSTANG RANCH, complete with a life-sized Spider-Man doll, a full-sized E.T. doll, Zebra-print paintings on the bedroom walls, and a stuffed Mickey Mouse! And while I do have to give him a little credit for the home theatre, except for the cheapo exposed wiring anyway, the rest of the place is like Bob Guccione's nightmare. So without further ado, I now present, the Bunny Ranch:

Click this link, and scroll up then down. Post #25-#26 are the good stuff:

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/inde...dpost&p=262264

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAH
Old 03-15-2009, 09:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG

Hmm, isn't this sort of like granting Josef Mengele a temporary Dental license?
Old 03-15-2009, 09:17 PM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL600
Originally Posted by Improviz
Hmm, isn't this sort of like granting Josef Mengele a temporary Dental license?
Ya, except ole' Allan's going to be the patient this time. There's a lot more humiliation floating around behind the scenes that hasn't come out openly on the forum yet. Believe it or not, compared to where it could have gone, the cracking on Allan has been downright G-rated so far...
Old 03-15-2009, 09:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55 ///AMG
Originally Posted by CWW
Oh my fukking gawd. So...ok...hold on, I gotta quit laughing like a hyena here for a minute...deep breath...deep breath...whew...ok...slowing down now...deep breath...

So Douchetool a/k/a allanlamebo, while arguing with Juicee on Lpower, basically comes out and says that he got rid of the P.O.S. house, so we should all quit making fun of him. Now, normally, somebody would only take that route if what he's got now would somehow subject him to less ridicule and humiliation than the first one that we were already cracking on, right? Well think again...

I now present you with allanlamebo's new house...err...I mean...his cracked-out version of the MUSTANG RANCH, complete with a life-sized Spider-Man doll, a full-sized E.T. doll, Zebra-print paintings on the bedroom walls, and a stuffed Mickey Mouse! And while I do have to give him a little credit for the home theatre, except for the cheapo exposed wiring anyway, the rest of the place is like Bob Guccione's nightmare. So without further ado, I now present, the Bunny Ranch:

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAH
Is there any way you can copy paste here for those of us that do not want to waste our time having to register on that P.O.S. forum?
Old 03-15-2009, 09:50 PM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL600
Your wish is my command:

Last edited by CWW; 03-15-2009 at 10:09 PM.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:53 PM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL600
Jrcart, I think you should make his Spiderman blowup doll your new avatar on Lpower
Old 03-15-2009, 09:53 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2004 E55
Originally Posted by CWW

Any chance you can post the details here, I don't want to sign up over there
Old 03-15-2009, 10:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
I don't think it is a good idea to allow him back. I was banned today for no reason what so ever. This was my only post on the thread over at LP:

The origination of the problem started by these inflamed threads being started on Lambo Power by Allan in the first place. Let's rewind the tape...

This whole thing got started by Allan's first post insulting Juicee on LP after viewing a thread on MBWorld. (One of the forums Allan is banned from) If Allan never posted the thread on this topic, guess what? These 35 pages here would not exist. POOF.

Regardless of what Allan or what anyone thought of Juicee, it should have been kept to himself and others. The discussion around maturity, he said, she said, slander etc, all started with his first thread. Looks to me Juicee retaliated by posting back. IMO, enough time and web space has been spent on degrading Juicee and Allan and shows the ugliness and the worst in the ones involved of the insults, lies, etc.

BTW- Calling MBWorld members **** surely doesn't help, namecalling as a whole does not. I am pretty sure there are decent, mature members here on LP that feel the same way.

Carry on....
Now if this is a reason to be banned....
Old 03-15-2009, 10:17 PM

1988 535i 5 speed
Yeah I know the feeling, I said kinda the same thing, except a lot shorter, maybe a little harsher but I don't think it was banning material considering what those tools are able to do over there anyway. Really a bunch of insecure babies. Who the hell has a life-size spiderman in their bedroom? Well I guess he's gotta do something after a while....
Old 03-15-2009, 11:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by BenzBoy12
Yeah I know the feeling, I said kinda the same thing, except a lot shorter, maybe a little harsher but I don't think it was banning material considering what those tools are able to do over there anyway. Really a bunch of insecure babies. Who the hell has a life-size spiderman in their bedroom? Well I guess he's gotta do something after a while....
While I hate allanlardass about as much as it's possible to hate anyone not (afaik) guilty of horrible violent crimes, I believe that spidey is in the theater room....anyway, from what I can see these appear to be pics of a very tacky bedroom and a separate theater room. Can anyone who's masochistic enough to actually read allanlardass' forum comment?
Old 03-15-2009, 11:10 PM

1988 535i 5 speed
Lol it appears you're right, I think I'm just starting to get to that time of day where I don't think a whole lot before I type, haha.
Old 03-15-2009, 11:20 PM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL600
Originally Posted by Improviz
While I hate allanlardass about as much as it's possible to hate anyone not (afaik) guilty of horrible violent crimes, I believe that spidey is in the theater room....anyway, from what I can see these appear to be pics of a very tacky bedroom and a separate theater room. Can anyone who's masochistic enough to actually read allanlardass' forum comment?

FWIW, I think the life-sized E.T. doll and the stuffed Mickey Mouse doll are definitely in the TV room. I dunno exactly where the life-sized Spidey doll is. But does it REALLY make a difference? No matter how you cut this thing, we still have a grown 40yr old man collecting life-sized superheroes and sleeping in a 1970's **** movie set. It doesn't matter what room he puts this tacky crap in, it's still obvious he's got more issues than Time Magazine...
Old 03-15-2009, 11:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by CWW
FWIW, I think the life-sized E.T. doll and the stuffed Mickey Mouse doll are definitely in the TV room. I dunno exactly where the life-sized Spidey doll is. But does it REALLY make a difference? No matter how you cut this thing, we still have a grown 40yr old man collecting life-sized superheroes and sleeping in a 1970's **** movie set. It doesn't matter what room he puts this tacky crap in, it's still obvious he's got more issues than Time Magazine...
As I said: I loathe allanlardass, and already did state that the bedroom is tasteless. But I've seen people do similar things in media rooms, which is why I pointed it out.

And I do agree: the guy's a POS, a loser, and an immature, ranting nut. I spent no small amount of time going after him before the mods finally kicked his sorry a$$ out of here for good, and I don't miss him.
Old 03-15-2009, 11:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

John Deere
I'd like you guys to let him opine on his behalf please. Improvize, get back in the closet until you are needed.

Thank You.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Save Juicee63 thread