W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Save Juicee63 thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 03-29-2009, 09:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Porsche 06' CTT, Porsche 01' 996TT & MB 04' E55-AMG
Originally Posted by CWW
Why are you back here, dude?

You keep moving the proverbial target, so that Juicee can never hit it...

First, you come and imply he's full of $h!t and ripping people off, and it's been XX days and he still doesn't have the car, blah blah blah...

Then he gets the car back, despite how all of you haters said he wouldn't, and now here you are starting up new arguments about other inane crap. PLEASE just let it drop. This poor guy's been through enough.

Honestly. Let's show some class.

I never said he was ripping people off, I was skeptical but I did not say anything hateful to or about the guy, you sir are a hypocrit, all you have done is spout off to me. I never said he wouldn't get the car back.

All I am saying is you can write the gun/money off.

Good luck on getting the car fixed, it looks like they trashed it and I can assure you it will be a pain in the *** dealing with getting it fixed
Old 03-29-2009, 09:06 PM

Porsche 06' CTT, Porsche 01' 996TT & MB 04' E55-AMG
Originally Posted by emoving
CWW lets pretend the *** doush bag does not exist and let him post. Lets make him a ghost that no one pays any attention to. He is probally like 15 using his dads computer in some trailer park in Alabama with his 190E rusting out in the driveway waiting to get his license.
Yup, you have me figured out, I live in a trailer park
Old 03-29-2009, 09:12 PM
Administrator

Received 512 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Josh,

Thrilled that you got her back but so disappointed that they assassinated your car.

BTW, who was the first R&B artist/song in that video. I guess I'm "gay" but that was a great tune.
Old 03-29-2009, 09:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
GLC 63 S AMG / Corvette C8 / Jaguar SVR
Originally Posted by Rock
Josh,

Thrilled that you got her back but so disappointed that they assassinated your car.

BTW, who was the first R&B artist/song in that video. I guess I'm "gay" but that was a great tune.
+1 I was just gonna ask
Old 03-29-2009, 09:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
Josh,

Thats Craig David along with Sting , you know the guy from the Police?

I am suprised nobody has commented on the Manheim receptionist and her nice smile!

It is truly hard to fathom, the folks that do this for a living think they are above State and Federal laws!!

I do not care if I lose, this kind of behavior must stop and the complaint will be heard.
Old 03-29-2009, 09:30 PM
Super Moderator

Received 58 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre
damn man, that is absolutely terrible. that is a sad sight to see. but, I'm glad you got it back and good luck with recovering what was lost and bringing those *******s to justice.

Originally Posted by ChristianR
It seems like the the money/gun is history, you can't prove you had that in the car, total hearsay
are you an attorney? or do you just like to mimmick things that you hear on tv? hearsay? the definition of hearsay is an out of court statement offered to prove the truth of the matter asserted. the money and guns being in the car prior to the repo is NOT hearsay.
Old 03-29-2009, 09:36 PM
Administrator

Received 512 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Originally Posted by juicee63
Thats Craig David along with Sting , you know the guy from the Police?

I am suprised nobody has commented on the Manheim receptionist and her nice smile!

It is truly hard to fathom, the folks that do this for a living think they are above State and Federal laws!!

I do not care if I lose, this kind of behavior must stop and the complaint will be heard.
I thought I heard Sting in that song. Very nice.......thanks!!

Rise and Fall........... Download complete!!

Last edited by Rock; 03-29-2009 at 09:39 PM.
Old 03-29-2009, 09:38 PM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
SL600
I never said he was ripping people off, I was skeptical but I did not say anything hateful to or about the guy, you sir are a hypocrit, all you have done is spout off to me. I never said he wouldn't get the car back.

No, you NEVER implied he wasn't getting the car back, did you?

You get the car today
All I have asked is why is it taking so long to get the car, I would miss a couple of hours of work, but that's me
I agree, if it was me I would be sending my wife or a friend to get the car, the longer you wait the more likely something will happen to the car, but hey, that's me. There was urgency to get the money to pay for it but not to get the car
Why not just wire MB the money and be done with it
Not trying to be a *****, but it looks like you could not afford the car in the 1st place, write it off as a learning experience and move on.
And no, you've NEVER said ANYTHING rude to him, have you?

Quit blaming MB Financial for any of this, the only person to blame is yourself
Not at all, I call it the way I see it, you should try it sometime
Why would any sane person "loan" him the money.
Hell, out of the $ he owed it looks like he "borrowed" ALL of it from you guys and didn't pay a penny himself.
Your posts go on and on and on. You have been a complete toolbag to him right from the beginning.

The guy has been through enough, man. Show some class and let it drop.
Old 03-29-2009, 09:40 PM

08 E63
Wow...just read this thread. Glad you got your car back and you have folks to help you out....it is tough times for all these days..

Insurance company should definitely pay for damages and then you should get your deductible back once they go after the repo place...

Good luck with everything Josh...
Old 03-29-2009, 09:42 PM
Banned

SL600
Holy crap... they Chris Brown'd your CLS bro!!!!
Old 03-29-2009, 09:47 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Josh,

I should clarify. I wasn't talking about the song being "gay", but I thought it takes away from the impact of the problems he's showing with the car. It just seemed unprofessional and out of place.

The video should clearly state each problem, and list the items missing and where they were located.
Old 03-29-2009, 09:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by ShelleE55
Wow...just read this thread. Glad you got your car back and you have folks to help you out....it is tough times for all these days..

Insurance company should definitely pay for damages and then you should get your deductible back once they go after the repo place...

Good luck with everything Josh...
TY Shelle E63!!!

Dam you did it?

Thanks for the well wishes, we will be back on track soon enough

Still have yer boyfriend or did you trade him in with the 55?
Old 03-29-2009, 09:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by indyjoe
I should clarify. I wasn't talking about the song being "gay", but I thought it takes away from the impact of the problems he's showing with the car. It just seemed unprofessional and out of place.

The video should clearly state each problem, and list the items missing and where they were located.

This video as explained in the tag is visual , it is not a legal representation of my claims just my day getting the car back. The police checked out the car and took a 3hr plus report detailed photo's etc. The firearm theft took this to a different level. I spent 4 hrs at the Hollywood division on Saturday the 28th and officer Rosnowski was OUTSTANDING. I am not introducing this video as evidence , just so members here could see what I am going through. I really have a high respect for what the officers did for me.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:08 PM

This video as explained in the tag is visual , it is not a legal representation of my claims just my day getting the car back. The police checked out the car and took a 3hr plus report detailed photo's etc. The firearm theft took this to a different level. I spent 4 hrs at the Hollywood division on Saturday the 28th and officer Rosnowski was OUTSTANDING. I am not introducing this video as evidence , just so members here could see what I am going through. I really have a high respect for what the officers did for me.
Okay. I thought this video was part of the evidence that you gave the police.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55 (for sale if the right offer comes along)...too many others to list
Josh,
Just read this thread....wow. My best wishes to you and your family. I have witnessed these hard times first hand at the bank. Three of our largest clients have cashed out their CD's to keep business going. I'm sick and tired of hearing about money on this board! I haven't worked with anyone that is exempt from our countries economic state. I'm so grateful to have a job right now. Keep your head up Josh.

FYI..For those of you that post how you have more money than other people on this board, do you think we care? Classy people that have money never talk about it!!!

Last edited by BENZGal; 03-29-2009 at 10:25 PM.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by BENZGal
Josh,
Just read this thread....wow. My best wishes to you and your family. I have witnessed these hard times first hand at the bank. Three of our largest clients have cashed out their CD's to keep business going. I'm sick and tired of hearing about money on this board! I haven't worked with anyone that is exempt from our countries economic state. I'm so grateful to have a job right now. Keep your head up Josh.

FYI..For those of you that post how you have more money than other people on this board, do you think we care? Classy people that have money never talk about it!!!

There are so many good people here I hardly noticed the dissent. I think we won, the members here won. This is likely the ONLY EXAMPLE on any car forum of a member asking for help and GETTING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRAVO,

The people here are real and I am so proud to know so many of you guys and GALS! I am pretty damn good at driving on flat tires, lol.

IRWINDALE THURSDAY maybe, who wants a piece of the FREE ORCA

http://vimeo.com/3913056
Old 03-29-2009, 11:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 41 Likes on 2 Posts
Mercedes
There are so many good people here I hardly noticed the dissent. I think we won, the members here won. This is likely the ONLY EXAMPLE on any car forum of a member asking for help and GETTING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRAVO,

The people here are real and I am so proud to know so many of you guys and GALS! I am pretty damn good at driving on flat tires, lol.

IRWINDALE THURSDAY maybe, who wants a piece of the FREE ORCA

http://vimeo.com/3913056
WOW

VERY glad to see you got you car back, sorry to see the condition it came back in!!! Thats just unbelievable...

How in the world did the tire get that damaged????
Old 03-29-2009, 11:36 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
I'm glad you got your car back Josh. Hopefully you can get resolution for all the damages incurred. Keep your head up
Old 03-30-2009, 12:51 AM

E320
Juice.. I do not know what to say.. I wanna congratulate you on getting your car back but it is in such bad shape.... I am sorry for what you have gone through. Today, I backed into a concrete lamp post and damaged my rear bumper and I feel pretty bummed about it, so I cannot even begin to understand how you feel..
Old 03-30-2009, 02:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Porsche 991S, Cayenne S, 1972 BMW 3.0CS E9 Coupe
You spelled hypocrite incorrectly, Mr. NYU.

btw, what program were you in? I was a visiting lecturer at Tisch in 2000.
Old 03-30-2009, 02:39 AM

2005 Crossfire SRT6
Glad to see it's back in your hands. Your right she did have a nice smile. LOL.
Old 03-30-2009, 03:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Oh man, all the damage, I cannot believe it. I gathered ( I think) from the video, that you hid your gun on the right side of the dash in that compartment. What the hell were they doing looking in there in the first place? That's unbelievable! ****ing thieves I tell you!
Old 03-30-2009, 07:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Formula Mazda, Beast Junior...400HP 135i
Originally Posted by The Godfather
Oh man, all the damage, I cannot believe it. I gathered ( I think) from the video, that you hid your gun on the right side of the dash in that compartment. What the hell were they doing looking in there in the first place? That's unbelievable! ****ing thieves I tell you!
From where he was looking, I am hoping that the gun was in the compartment in the front of the passenger seat bottom and that the cash was in the right side of the dash. It would take a LONG time to get a gun out of the dash.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:08 AM

E63 AMG & CLK350
Originally Posted by BENZGal
Josh,

Old 03-30-2009, 10:14 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Just so you guys know, Josh made good on his promise and has paid me back in full He even tried repaying me extra! Which I won't take

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Save Juicee63 thread