W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Save Juicee63 thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 03-09-2009, 04:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK 320
I PMed you and emailed about the watch, Please LMK.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:10 PM
Banned

SL600
Coming real close to the deadline here, hope you can get it into cash fast enough. If not, call me and lets gather some MBWorld gun owners and go knocking on some doors
Old 03-09-2009, 04:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
CLK63 Black Series
One thing that I'm taking from all this is Mercedes-Benz Financial's shameful lack of compassion. Here they have a guy genuinely interested in setting things right and they won't cut him even a little slack despite a long and profitable history. In my opinion this behavior cheapens the brand and makes me worried as to what might happen if I ever find myself in a similar situation.

Regardless I'm proud to see this forum pull together in support of one of our own.

Jeff

Last edited by clkwork; 03-09-2009 at 04:37 PM.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:23 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
This is pocket change to some people on here (definitely NOT me though). I would just front the whole amount to MB but I wont be able to get to the bank in time!
Old 03-09-2009, 04:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'10 Porsche Turbo PDK, 500e, GL450
email

is there an email we can blast our opinions of MBfinancial too? Also at the same time provide this link to them?
Old 03-09-2009, 04:34 PM

E55
This is a great thing you guys are doing for Josh. My hat is off to each and every one of you that found it in your heart to contribute to this fund. Sometimes life gets us down but you guys have pulled through for this obviously well-respected member.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
Originally Posted by vmspionage
One thing that I'm taking from all this is Mercedes-Benz Financial's shameful lack of compassion. Here they have a guy genuinely interested in setting things right and they won't cut him even a little slack despite a long and profitable history. In my opinion this behavior cheapens the brand and makes me worried as to what might happen if I ever find myself in a similar situation.

Regardless I'm proud to see this forum pull together in support of one of our own.

Jeff
I'm just guessing, but imagine if they had hundreds or even thousands of such cases of late pay to deal with. A good portion will be straight up deadbeats. They can't take the time to investigate the motives in each case, so they take a hard line.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:17 PM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
SL600
Originally Posted by Mister Brenton
I'm just guessing, but imagine if they had hundreds or even thousands of such cases of late pay to deal with. A good portion will be straight up deadbeats. They can't take the time to investigate the motives in each case, so they take a hard line.
Straight-up deadbeats wouldn't have done $175k worth of business with them in the past, without any issues. This is why it's so shocking...

If it was some random guy off the street, and this was his first time doing business with them, then you could almost understand it. But this is a long-time customer...there should have been some effort on their part. F- for MBF on this one...
Old 03-09-2009, 05:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Your worst nightmare...
MB Finacial just doesn't care at this point. Even if Josh was a gold star member they are scared at this point because they think no one will pay and they risk loosing it all. So they put their hard hat on and start busting *****. I will barricade myself if they come for me one of these days...I will have granades, a few 12 gauge shot guns, all sorts of things you ugys haven't seen...they will take my car alright in pieces...

Just thought I throw some humor in there...been a long day.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:58 PM

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
2019 E63s AMG
This is a great community no doubt. The primary issue everyone has with MBF is one of a fine line though. Essentially they are a business and they are choosing a linear path with everyone on this. There is a big difference between sales and finance and anyone that works in that field will say the same. Sales aims to please and keep people coming back, where as bean counters are just looking at the bottom line. (Technically I am a bean counter and price theory strategist, but not for a bank a beer company;

Essentially MBF is probably just looking at of the net situation and expecting the figures to match up, regardless of the situation…

While I understand their approach I do not agree with it and matter of fact I think this type of situation one of the largest primary problems in our capitalist society. How many here can say they have a special relationship with their banks. I bank at a local private facility purely for this reason. I like to walk in and say, "Hey Jim, how’s the wife and kids, …great... btw, I need to get this line setup for X" and its done, no going through 80 pieces of paper and taking a small sabbatical to get anything completed.

I say screw the large financial monoliths; on with the countless small town setup, put one on every corner, wherein people can have personal relationships with their financial people. I’m glad to see this is working out for you Josh as times are a ***** right now.

Even if you don’t believe in Karma, good things happen to people that do good things. And even if that statement is a line of bull****, when something good does come your way, you will remember helping out a friend in need and attune that situation to 'that time I helped a friend out'

Good job guys, class act
Old 03-09-2009, 06:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Sadly Mercedes -Benz Financial once again has failed me.

1. I called today several times finally reaching a Mr. ELDER.

2. I was told to quick collect the funds although doing so from california is next to IMPOSSIBLE due to statutory limits. So once again CASH must be taken to WU.

3. I am told I have until 6pm CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, I thought that was 4pm PST??

4. So I have everything and they ARE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

call 1-866-878-7456, I left a long message begging , pleading...

You guys came through BIGTIME, only reason I am not completely distraught.

This group has changed my perception, you have made me really appreciate humanity. I am sorry mbfinancial is so difficult to work with.

Thank You from the top and bottom of my Heart,

I will return all payments as soon as I can contact them and confirm the sinking of the ship
Old 03-09-2009, 06:47 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E55
Originally Posted by juicee63
Sadly Mercedes -Benz Financial once again has failed me......

Sorry to hear J.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by ChicagoX
Sorry to hear J.
On hold .....Although they say closed , I am being transferred?? course Im just listening to bad music. I guess they close early on Monday. I am so sorry you guys,

Left at 5pm. Although Elder told me 6, rep says " im not sure why they left"
Old 03-09-2009, 06:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
CLK63 Black Series
I'm not a religious man but I'm saying a prayer right now.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Ok here is the deal Im going to fax over the stuff. They said it may sell, they are not gonna promise anything but if it does not sell they can present the package and allow redemption.

Mr. Elder was kind enough to stay past 6 and place the items on Terry's desk. The recording said closed but they were open. I will update further , as we move along.

NOBODY BUY MY CAR please.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 E55 AMG
Sadly Mercedes -Benz Financial once again has failed me.

1. I called today several times finally reaching a Mr. ELDER.

2. I was told to quick collect the funds although doing so from california is next to IMPOSSIBLE due to statutory limits. So once again CASH must be taken to WU.

3. I am told I have until 6pm CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, I thought that was 4pm PST??

4. So I have everything and they ARE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

call 1-866-878-7456, I left a long message begging , pleading...

You guys came through BIGTIME, only reason I am not completely distraught.

This group has changed my perception, you have made me really appreciate humanity. I am sorry mbfinancial is so difficult to work with.

Thank You from the top and bottom of my Heart,

I will return all payments as soon as I can contact them and confirm the sinking of the ship
Crap.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
I don't know why MBFinancial chose not to negotiate with Josh to try and take "less" of a hit on the loss instead of risk taking a "bigger" hit ...... It doesn't seem like a wise move? I understand doing what they did if the customer was not willing to pay or negotiate or work out anything, then they are forced to take the car back and take whatever loss awaits them. But in this case, customer was late 3 payments, for which he offered to pay 2 of them and defer one payment (even offering to charge interest)? It just seems to be more financially wise to take the two payments from him, then put him back on the same payment plan, and if he's late again, then take the same actions all over again...... at least this way, it seems like they would be getting a few more months worth of payments instead of non at all. Not to mention that if they sell the car now, they will never get the $70k their hoping for
Old 03-09-2009, 07:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Ok here is the deal Im going to fax over the stuff. They said it may sell, they are not gonna promise anything but if it does not sell they can present the package and allow redemption.

Mr. Elder was kind enough to stay past 6 and place the items on Terry's desk. The recording said closed but they were open. I will update further , as we move along.

NOBODY BUY MY CAR please.
Josh, what auction is it going through? Manheim High Line auction is on the 12th not the 10th? The auction on the 10th is not a High Line auction. I think they're messing with you

I got an idea, why don't you have someone with a dealer license buy it dirt cheap and sell it to you? You'll probably save $25k doing it that way
Old 03-09-2009, 07:22 PM

1999 e55 (past), 2002 CLK55 (past), 2004 E55 (present), 2008 Z06
I posted in your other thread. If you still need help, let me know.

-jordan
Old 03-09-2009, 07:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
2003 E55 & 2014 GL550
Is this not just typical of just how f'd up America is right now.

A guy with cash in hand cannot make things right!!

I am just sickened at one side of humanity and never more proud of the other side.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by MB_Forever
Josh, what auction is it going through? Manheim High Line auction is on the 12th not the 10th? The auction on the 10th is not a High Line auction. I think they're messing with you

I got an idea, why don't you have someone with a dealer license buy it dirt cheap and sell it to you? You'll probably save $25k doing it that way
Its at Riverside?

Says the sale date is 3/11/2009 on the legal disposition paperwork.

I dont wanna get stuck with the depreciation. Otherwise that would be a good idea.

We still have a chance,
Old 03-09-2009, 07:33 PM
LZH
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
Josh - I'm really sorry I didn't have the time this morning to help you, man. As I said when we spoke on the phone, it seems like the timing of this situation could not have been worse. Had I not been running around all morning I would have been more than happy to send the entire amount to help you out. This really stinks and I feel horrible for you man. I know you said you *MIGHT* be able to get a 24hr extension...if you did, pls let me know asap so I can get on it first thing in the am. Best of luck bro.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:53 PM

Mitsubishi Eclipse
I hope everything goes well for you buddy! Just try to keep your head high. I don't think I have ever seen a thread like this before. MBWorld community is hardcore...kuddos
Old 03-09-2009, 08:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 53 Likes on 43 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Josh, you never called me today??? I assume you got your funds?

Not to play devils advocate, but you guys might run into some problems trying to wire that kind of money due to some new Patriot Act laws. I recently attempted to moneygram a friend $7500 and I had all kinds of red tape to deal with when I showed up with the cash. Maybe Western Union is different, but the moneygram took me about an hour and several pages of paperwork, and I believe the place even called Homeland security, I'm not kidding.

I hope this all works out.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 E55 BEAST
I just found this thread and I dont have time to read all of it, but I can probably round up $150 to paypal/wire to you.

Let me know if you still need it. I hope all is well

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Save Juicee63 thread