Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Save Juicee63 thread

Old 03-09-2009, 08:50 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05 E55
Ferris Bueller's day off

Does the fund raising remind anyone of Ferris Bueller's day off when he got sick and the school kids were raising money for his surgery???

Hope all turns out well Juicee63! Some real gentlemen are giving you a hand up. Get back on your feet and get those debts paid back real quick like!
Old 03-09-2009, 08:54 PM

2005 Crossfire SRT6
Originally Posted by jrcart
Josh, you never called me today??? I assume you got your funds?

Not to play devils advocate, but you guys might run into some problems trying to wire that kind of money due to some new Patriot Act laws. I recently attempted to moneygram a friend $7500 and I had all kinds of red tape to deal with when I showed up with the cash. Maybe Western Union is different, but the moneygram took me about an hour and several pages of paperwork, and I believe the place even called Homeland security, I'm not kidding.

I hope this all works out.
JrCart- You are correct after 9/11 the patriot act was enacted to bout terrorism, but many didn't know how much affect it had on lending laws. The WU thing is mostly to track money transfers larger than $2k. In the home markets it was used to prevent unseasoned funds from being used in purchasing homes or assisting someone with downpayment funds.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by Friction
Does the fund raising remind anyone of Ferris Bueller's day off when he got sick and the school kids were raising money for his surgery???

Hope all turns out well Juicee63! Some real gentlemen are giving you a hand up. Get back on your feet and get those debts paid back real quick like!

I loved that movie, did you know he was putting the hammer to his sister, really.

Thanks for the well wishes, Im going to continue to fight, I hope everyone has learned we really are a community and YES WE CAN, there is going to be a happy ending, I can feel it.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Whatever keys I grab first...
Hope everything works out for you Juicee63. Do you have all the funds you need? If not PM me.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 A8L, 2002 996TT X50, 2009 X5
Originally Posted by juicee63
there is going to be a happy ending, I can feel it.
Picturing juicee driving for a massage after picking up his wheels...

(brief attempt at some levity - GL to juicee63 to get his ride back!!)

Last edited by c32AMG-DTM; 03-09-2009 at 09:12 PM.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:00 PM
hbr

'05 E55 on ADV1s
Rootin' for ya brother..............in fact I'll trade your BS situation for mine, one of my commercial tenants filed 11 today, owes me 60K.

<looking back for the post about the shotguns>
Old 03-09-2009, 11:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
96 and 08 911 turbos
Originally Posted by Akademiks
I'm still in awe at the level of immaturity and stupidity brought on here by fellow members. No one needs your jokes, no one needs your opinions and no one needs your conclusions on this situation. What you think happen is something we, quite frankly don't give a f-k about. In case you didn't notice, all the well-respected members around here are trying to help a fellow enthusiast out of this predicament and aren't really entertained at your attempts to kick someone while they're down.

It's clear tools like you two, are in the minority; thankfully. If you can't respect the fact Juicee63 came on here, put his pride aside and took responsibility for what has happened (even offered 27% on top of what would be borrowed) then leave the thread.

It's ridiculous, people like you two clowns think they are actually impervious to this recession (or being laid-off for that matter). As has been stated in the other thread, situations like these can happen to anyone.

Juicee63, glad to see your making progress brotha!
I have my own thoughts on the OP's situation, but I'll leave them out at this point.

However, your post is just as useless as theirs. Lets face it, we are not in the KIA forum talking about basic transportation. We are talking $100k AMG sports sedan, so the level of compassion may be a bit limited from some people.

If no one needs their opinions, then no one needs your opinion either. The great part about these forums is that you get a variety of opinions, good, bad, weird, etc. Juicee knew that it wouldn't all be flowers and puppies, and it seems he's handling the negative comments better than you are.

Resorting to personal insults ("tool" "dbag" etc) shows that your level of maturity is not much higher than those you insult.

Please explain how someone takes responsibility for what happened by asking people on the internet for a loan to get is his 100k MB out of hock? Furthermore, anyone can offer interest of 27% or even 127%. Offering to pay that interest doesn't get any respect from me. Meeting those deadlines with that interest without excuses is what would earn my respect.

Again, I don't think these two "clowns" as you so eloquently put it are implying that they are impervious, but moreso are indicating that a prudent man with an income of over $300k a year should have been able to save enough money to weather a 5-month income shortfall.

I wish juicee luck in getting this situation sorted out, but I simply cannot feel bad for him right now. You pays your money and you takes your chances.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:13 PM
Banned

SL600
Originally Posted by Oliverk
I have my own thoughts on the OP's situation, but I'll leave them out at this point.

However, your post is just as useless as theirs. Lets face it, we are not in the KIA forum talking about basic transportation. We are talking $100k AMG sports sedan, so the level of compassion may be a bit limited from some people.

If no one needs their opinions, then no one needs your opinion either. The great part about these forums is that you get a variety of opinions, good, bad, weird, etc. Juicee knew that it wouldn't all be flowers and puppies, and it seems he's handling the negative comments better than you are.

Resorting to personal insults ("tool" "dbag" etc) shows that your level of maturity is not much higher than those you insult.

Please explain how someone takes responsibility for what happened by asking people on the internet for a loan to get is his 100k MB out of hock? Furthermore, anyone can offer interest of 27% or even 127%. Offering to pay that interest doesn't get any respect from me. Meeting those deadlines with that interest without excuses is what would earn my respect.

Again, I don't think these two "clowns" as you so eloquently put it are implying that they are impervious, but moreso are indicating that a prudent man with an income of over $300k a year should have been able to save enough money to weather a 5-month income shortfall.

I wish juicee luck in getting this situation sorted out, but I simply cannot feel bad for him right now. You pays your money and you takes your chances.
I didn't state an opinion bud, I stated a fact.

FACT: We all could've gotten by without the negativity of those two members.

Quit stirring ***** up, man's down, don't kick him-- bottom line. If you can't grasp that, then so be it.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:14 PM

Received 42 Likes on 26 Posts
e55
Originally Posted by cruzinquick
JrCart- You are correct after 9/11 the patriot act was enacted to bout terrorism, but many didn't know how much affect it had on lending laws. The WU thing is mostly to track money transfers larger than $2k. In the home markets it was used to prevent unseasoned funds from being used in purchasing homes or assisting someone with downpayment funds.
Elliot Spitzer knows this all too well!!!
Old 03-09-2009, 11:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

96 and 08 911 turbos
Originally Posted by SLK55R
is there an email we can blast our opinions of MBfinancial too? Also at the same time provide this link to them?
Sir, I think that is a bit unreasonable.

Relationships are long and profitable until they aren't. In this touchy time, with credit the way it currently is, I see nothing wrong with what they did.

Not to mention, im not sure how much stock they would put in your 3rd party commentary about another individuals loan payment situation.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:53 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 C63 Black on Black
Unhappy Josh, Count me in!

I need to come up with 7986. to get the car out of the Riverside Auction.

Just a list of members who have indicated they are willing to help monetarily.

https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...seriously.html
Josh: Count me in for $100

Business is slow for me but I'd like to help!

I owe you at least that much for the "Ice"

Phil
Old 03-09-2009, 11:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 C63 Black on Black
How can I get the Denero to you?

Originally Posted by deaguero
Josh: Count me in for $100

Business is slow for me but I'd like to help!

I owe you at least that much for the "Ice"

Phil

Send me a PM Josh
Old 03-10-2009, 12:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by deaguero
Send me a PM Josh
I sent thru paypal...not sure if he will get in time at this point..
Old 03-10-2009, 12:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Originally Posted by V12Godspeed
I sent thru paypal...not sure if he will get in time at this point..
PayPal is very fast in transferring the money especially if you're sending it from a credit card. However, once he receives it into his PayPal account, it usually takes 2 business days before he can send it to his personal bank account to withdraw it. However, if he has a PayPal credit or debit card, he can withdraw the money immediately from his PayPal account through any ATM machine (up to 2,000 per day).

Josh, I sent you my payment a couple of days ago, did you receive it okay? I'm sitting here crossing my finger hoping you can make it on time. Please give us some updates.....
Old 03-10-2009, 01:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
So what happened? Am I going to Riverside JOSH MAN WHAT'S UP
Old 03-10-2009, 01:07 AM

2012 C63 Coupe
I hardly post on here and was linked here from another site, but WOW, this forum is truly filled with incredible people. I'm a poor college student and unfortunately can't help to contribute, but I just wanted to say I HOPE TO GOD YOU GET YOUR CAR BACK JOSH!!!!

Good luck guys, even if it all doesn't work out its good to know that people like you guys exist in this world!

GOOO JOSHH!!!!!!
Old 03-10-2009, 02:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by Oliverk

Thanks,

I do not regret asking this forum for help, no sir

I have been saved, I think I have saved others, a restoral to all that separates us from other organic life.

Your focus on blame prevents you and others at Mercedes-Benz Financial from helping people , customers. The membership here keeps this company alive. To not extend help, is like kicking your dog, you will miss the old hound when he aint there to kick, trust me.

If your only going to allow folks to buy a 120k benz that can weather 5 months with no income, then sir capitalism dies

Last edited by juicee63; 03-10-2009 at 02:11 AM.
Old 03-10-2009, 02:20 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2004 E55
If your only going to allow folks to buy a 120k benz that can weather 5 months with no income, then sir capitalism dies
ummm Not to rain on your parade but I have my finances structured that I can go at least a YEAR with no income and pay all my bills. Compared to many here I make a modest income
Old 03-10-2009, 02:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by E55Pilot
ummm Not to rain on your parade but I have my finances structured that I can go at least a YEAR with no income and pay all my bills. Compared to many here I make a modest income

Your smarter than me? Bravo.

Last edited by juicee63; 03-10-2009 at 02:31 AM.
Old 03-10-2009, 02:31 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2004 E55
Your smarter than me? bravo
No I just plan ahead. IIRC the writers strike was something that didn't just happen. there were months leading up to it and plenty of warning. I remember my buddy *****ing about if for months.

I do hope you get your situation straightened out, but stop blaming others for it.
Old 03-10-2009, 02:40 AM

E320
Get off his nuts already... jesus christ..
Old 03-10-2009, 09:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

96 and 08 911 turbos
To not extend help, is like kicking your dog, you will miss the old hound when he aint there to kick, trust me.

actually, I would have extended you a loan for the entire amount, but i was a bit late.

Capitalism based on excessive debt may die, and you know what, maybe it should.

I'd rather see sustainable 1% GDP growth based on a reasonable debt load as opposed to 3% when everybody is levered to the hilt.

P.S., I certainly don't think you are "down".

A man working 2 jobs to support his family and going to school at night to try to better himself getting laid off for no fault of his own is down.

A man who goes in for a checkup and learns that he has pancreatic cancer is down.

A man who loses his wife and children due to a car accident involving a drunken driver is down.

You sir have just been returned to a more modest level.

You may lose your leased luxury car due to some poor planning and poor execution of finances. That hardly qualifies as down to me.

Cheers!
Old 03-10-2009, 09:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
997TT, R8 V10+, G550, Plaid S
Your smarter than me? Bravo.
E55Pilot is smarter then everyone
Old 03-10-2009, 09:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
CLK63 Black Series
Sure your mattress might be stacked with millions of dollars, rainbows, and ponies but why berate a fellow member who's had a little bad luck? I mean the man's car was stolen along with cash and valuables and you people are coming down on him like he never could afford the car to begin with. No one is asking you to feel bad for the guy, so if you can't help I would respectfully ask you to kick rocks.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by vmspionage
Sure your mattress might be stacked with millions of dollars, rainbows, and ponies but why berate a fellow member who's had a little bad luck? I mean the man's car was stolen along with cash and valuables and you people are coming down on him like he never could afford the car to begin with. No one is asking you to feel bad for the guy, so if you can't help I would respectfully ask you to kick rocks.
Reminds me of that story in the bible..."who ever is free of guilt, throw the first rock"...that is a classic line...of course from a classic man.

I am praying for you Josh...give us some updates, I need to breath brotha.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Save Juicee63 thread