Thank you, Juicee63

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 02:23 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL600
Thank you, Juicee63

For showing us just how wonderful MBWorld really is.

While I do not know the exact details of this situation, ie if it's going to be successful or not, I would like to take a moment and just say, MBWorld is a great place to be. Admist all the drama, posers and ownage threads I think Juicee63's thread, though it is a negative, really brought out a huge positive from this forums members.

While there have been a few air-heads on the thread (5 to be exact; guess for those tools taking cheap shots are just too good to pass up), I think it's amazing the rest of us have remained helpful and supportive. People that have never even met Juicee63, are willing to give him a hand with no payback; and that speaks volumes for the type of person he is, and even if I knew nothing else about Juicee63, that alone would be enough to convince me to help him. Furthermore, it also speaks to the type of members we have. It's very nice to know kind people still exist today, perfectly willing to help out someone they've never met in person, expecting nothing in return.

Juicee63, although I cannot help with the finances, I do have a high-end detailing business and I can't help but think your CLS is coming back filthy Menzerna can take care of that! A paint-correction, which is a custom job and usually starts upwards of $500, is yours free; interior, wheels, etc. etc. included. PM me so we can work out the details. We can take some nice shots for fellow MBWorlders of your beast after all is said and done

That is my contribution; partly inspired by the generous members of MBWorld.

Very impressed by the members of this community.
Old 03-09-2009, 03:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Your worst nightmare...
This is very generous.
Old 03-09-2009, 03:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

///AMG
Old 03-09-2009, 05:04 PM

Received 57 Likes on 32 Posts
2006 E55 Wagon (RIP), 2019 E63S Wagon (Sold) 2023 AMG GT634S
way to go, man. and way to stay positive - looking forward to the after pics.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:17 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 293 Likes on 242 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600
Good to see people helping out others during these hard times.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by Akademiks

While I do not know the exact details of this situation, ie if it's going to be successful or not, I would like to take a moment and just say, MBWorld is a great place to be. Admist all the drama, posers and ownage threads I think Juicee63's thread, though it is a negative, really brought out a huge positive from this forums members.

While there have been a few air-heads on the thread (5 to be exact; guess for those tools taking cheap shots are just too good to pass up), I think it's amazing the rest of us have remained helpful and supportive. People that have never even met Juicee63, are willing to give him a hand with no payback; and that speaks volumes for the type of person he is, and even if I knew nothing else about Juicee63, that alone would be enough to convince me to help him. Furthermore, it also speaks to the type of members we have. It's very nice to know kind people still exist today, perfectly willing to help out someone they've never met in person, expecting nothing in return.

Juicee63, although I cannot help with the finances, I do have a high-end detailing business and I can't help but think your CLS is coming back filthy Menzerna can take care of that! A paint-correction, which is a custom job and usually starts upwards of $500, is yours free; interior, wheels, etc. etc. included. PM me so we can work out the details. We can take some nice shots for fellow MBWorlders of your beast after all is said and done

Actually what you have said throughout this has really helped me,

No price on it bro.

You guys likely do not know this but this has changed my life.

People matter and I have cried a bunch today, I finally understand " Love thy neighbor"

This forum has just changed the internet , for the better.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Whatever keys I grab first...
Oh boy, your in for a treat Juicee63.

He does my cars occasionally, and as cliche as this sounds, they come out like new.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:11 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dodge Challenger Hellcat Widebody, Porsche Cayenne, International Scout
This is awesome. Very cool indeed
Old 03-10-2009, 02:02 PM
Banned

SL600
Originally Posted by juicee63
Actually what you have said throughout this has really helped me,

No price on it bro.

You guys likely do not know this but this has changed my life.

People matter and I have cried a bunch today, I finally understand " Love thy neighbor"

This forum has just changed the internet , for the better.
LOL neighbors very far apart

I was really glad to read they extended you till Friday, with you taking care of everything now, you should be in your CLS in no time. Don't forget to PM me Josh

I think a lot of us can breathe a tad easier.
Old 03-10-2009, 03:51 PM

E63,,,not any more,,,BMW X5 50i

One just wouldn't do...!!!
Old 03-10-2009, 03:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
CLK63 Black Series
stay classy mbworld
Old 03-10-2009, 04:11 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 C63 Black on Black
Talking

Akademiks:

Josh is a standup guy! When I read this thread I really wanted to help out in remembering my meeting with josh at Fontana Raceway a while back.

Josh would have a pallet of Ice brought in for all the forum members to use to cool down their cars between runs out of his own pocket and ask nothing in return.

I understand Josh also did this at the other events that he attended too.

Well, I am so happy to contribute a small amount and see the others on this forum helping out too. Sometimes things work out and I am glad to see Josh survive this with the help of his friends here.

Phil
Old 03-10-2009, 05:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

02 996 Turbo, 05 CLK55 AMG
+1...

Originally Posted by shardul
Good to see people helping out others during these hard times.
Old 03-11-2009, 03:01 PM
Banned

SL600
Originally Posted by deaguero
Akademiks:

Josh is a standup guy! When I read this thread I really wanted to help out in remembering my meeting with josh at Fontana Raceway a while back.

Josh would have a pallet of Ice brought in for all the forum members to use to cool down their cars between runs out of his own pocket and ask nothing in return.

I understand Josh also did this at the other events that he attended too.

Well, I am so happy to contribute a small amount and see the others on this forum helping out too. Sometimes things work out and I am glad to see Josh survive this with the help of his friends here.

Phil
I read some of his old posts and remembered a lot of the nice things he did for other members. I recalled the time with the Ice, I remembered reading posts from members thanking him for the Ice and everything.

I also read on here he went around waving the AMG flat at a meet Fun stuff! He would drive for hours to meet up with others at tracks and everything. A true enthusiast and a stand up guy.

Glad our forum came together to help out someone who always gave so much and never expected nothing in return.
Old 03-11-2009, 03:08 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
1991 Toyota MR2, 2002 C32 AMG
It's so refreshing to actually stumble across threads like this. Bravo! Juicee63 has had nothing but positive contributions to these forums.