Sponsored by:

New Records Set! 10.78 @ 127.1mph on pump gas and no nitrous

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 10:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
We have one single person publicly doubting Ahmads run (LZH). An overwhelming majority are backing his claims, the lion share of which were there and witnessed the runs first hand, and most are well respected members of MBWorld. There will always be doubters, but we seem to only have one. In light of these facts, we should move on and focus on the positive achievements, and stop fueling the fire of a single persons doubts. I was there, no nitrous in the car at all, end of issue. Congrats again lil buddy, now dont get any faster please
Old 03-26-2009, 10:26 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
^ Thanks bro.

Originally Posted by jrcart
Amen...All Ahmad needs to to is go out and make a pass on spray and he will acomplish several things, he will easily knock 3/10th probably more off his 10.78, by doing so he will set the all time quickest MB in the world record and give any doubters the middle finger in the process.

I questioned why he did not strap a bottle on and go for the overall record early on in this thread, he is less than .25 away from the record. To be honest that is the only part of this that does not make sense to me, anyone else would have strapped on a bottle and gone for broke. I know Ahmads answer is going to be that he want to get the record without spray, and that is awesome, but if you are so anti-nitrous why even have it installed on your car in the first place. Ahmad, again this post is not an attack, I am carefully choosing my words, but put yourself in an outsiders shoes and you can see why there could be some doubt based on the couple questions I just posted.
Let me make a few things clear. I actually did NOT bring the nitrous bottle with me to the track that day and to my knowledge there was not a single nitrous bottle at MIR that day. I couldn't have put a bottle in it and sprayed it even if I wanted to. I left the track early that day because I was happy with what I accomplished and everyone wanted to go eat. You saw me put the bottle in the car when we were going to line up at MIR. Had you waited for me to stage you would have seen what a sprayed supercharged car can do. I have nothing to prove. If I spray and post my times you wouldn't be so ballsy to call me out to big money races now would you?

Originally Posted by indyjoe
Ahmed said he regrets putting the bottle on initially. I think he doesn't want to use NOS to mainly prove a point. I agree with you, I would've certainly put in a bottle.

If you or Luke feel so strongly that he used NOS then why not make the bet? It's really that simple. Luke is trying to hide behind his stupid Willow routine when that has nothing to do with whether Ahmed used NOS or not. He made the allegations and he's still calling Ahmed a liar. If he truly believes that then he should put up the money, and fly out to MIR for verification.

I respect you for at least trying to back up your words no matter what, but Luke is a b!tch for talking so much trash and hiding behind his keyboard.

sad
+ mvtha ****in 1
Old 03-26-2009, 10:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E63 AMG
It is amazing what this thread has turned into.
BB: "F" all the haters! You, me and plenty of other people who were there to witness and look ALL over your car all day long know you werent spraying. You got the record fair and square. I cant wait til you do start spraying. Cant wait to see the numbers you throw down!!!
whoever it was that claims to have seen shady stuff is full of BS. Its too bad he hasnt stepped up and make his claims first hand for himself.
Congrats again BB! I look forward to the next event with you and cant wait to see you spray! Next time bring the bottle!
Old 03-26-2009, 10:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
^ Thanks bro.

If I spray and post my times you wouldn't be so ballsy to call me out to big money races now would you?

+ mvtha ****in 1
Ahamd, I have not called you out in a money race for months, not to say I would not take you up on one. I think I finally got my car sorted out, I am confident my car can go 10.7's on the bottle. I know my car is quicker than ever, have you guys ever seen a car make a 11.55 @ 99.2 mph, how about a 1/8 mile trap speed of 102.7? Well, my car did that in Pheonix on Satuday night, I shut down so I would not get kicked off because the car birpped mid track so I thought the run was shot. If you are challenging me to a race, I might be inclined to run you. I don't have a problem with you Ahmad, and I am honestly very happy for you that you got your car, a non-V12 into the 10's (I'm honestly p!ssed I did not do it first). Let's not getting into this again, I'm trying to take the high road.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:47 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Ahamd, I have not called you out in a money race for months

If your car is running so well why did you call out Evosport and say your car is running like crap??? Kinda like how you called out MHP huh??? Either way I don't care. You do whatever you want.

I'm done responding to the BS in this thread. I have nothing to prove. Hate on haters. Whenever someone is ready to take that $10k bet on me running similar times in similar DA OFF nitrous, til then keep mouthing off haters

Last edited by blackbenzz; 03-26-2009 at 10:51 AM.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 52 Likes on 45 Posts
'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
C'mon guys...this is getting ridiculous...

Tom
Old 03-26-2009, 11:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series

If your car is running so well why did you call out Evosport and say your car is running like crap??? Kinda like how you called out MHP huh??? Either way I don't care. You do whatever you want.

I'm done responding to the BS in this thread. I have nothing to prove. Hate on haters. Whenever someone is ready to take that $10k bet on me running similar times in similar DA, til then keep mouthing off haters
My car was running like crap, we sorted out the problem and the car is now (finally) running great. Sorry if you took my posts the wrong way Ahmad, I was going out of my way to carefully word my every post so as not to start another flame war, I think most others will agree (some have already commented) that none of my posts are out of line in any way, unless asking a couple questions is considered out of line. Now it appears that it is you who is starting a flame war with me...if you want to go down that road again, I'm game, but I would rather try to keep it civil. I might even take you up on the $10k race offer you made Luke, that is if you will kindly extend it to me.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'04 Porsche 996TT X-50, '95 M3 Built & Blown
Originally Posted by AMGSC
I seriously doubt this can be done on a small Euro coupe.
It can be done and I have personally done 4 "hidden" nitrous systems on "small" euro cars. Some cars are easier to hide the components than others but if there is a will there is a way.

I have also put in obvious solenoids that actually were decoys and that worked famously when those solenoide were disconnected but the nitrous would still flow with the hidden components.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:34 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My car was running like crap, we sorted out the problem and the car is now (finally) running great. Sorry if you took my posts the wrong way Ahmad, I was going out of my way to carefully word my every post so as not to start another flame war, I think most others will agree (some have already commented) that none of my posts are out of line in any way, unless asking a couple questions is considered out of line. Now it appears that it is you who is starting a flame war with me...if you want to go down that road again, I'm game, but I would rather try to keep it civil. I might even take you up on the $10k race offer you made Luke, that is if you will kindly extend it to me.
Jim,
You've certainly been trying to keep things civil, and I, for one, appreciate it. I know you've been "baited" a few times, so it's nice to see you take the high road for once.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:38 AM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015
Originally Posted by indyjoe
Jim,
You've certainly been trying to keep things civil, and I, for one, appreciate it. I know you've been "baited" a few times, so it's nice to see you take the high road for once.
+1 really a nice change
Old 03-26-2009, 11:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
00 KLEEMANN CLK 430 - 02 KLEEMANN CLK55 - 88 Euro / Jap AMG 560 SEC Widebody
The spray doubters need to think outside their little box . Why wouldn't Ahmad spray yet?

1. No one knows how fast Ahmad's car is with spray. If I was him, I'd want that to be an unknown as well. It keeps his opponents in a cloud of doubt. And besides, not everyone needs to go nuclear to prove a point. The fact that he CAN go even faster IF HE WANTED TO is bad ***.

2. The "world" record? Let's say he sprayed, ran the perfect run in optimal conditions and went to #1. THEN WHAT? Isn't the incremental step by step destruction of record after record (et., 60' etc.) better? I mean look at what the buildup to the day when he decides to spray has been so far? Just check the view/reply count for the MIR and record-related threads. If you're reading this right now I bet you've been glued to this thread, and its predecessors, as well. It's what the popcorn thing's all about. On some level, forums like these are about building your rep. These threads are textbook examples of how to do that.

and lastly.....

3. He's got LZH on a leash. All Ahmad has to do is make the slightest little comment and LZH prematurely ejaculates himself into a frothy frenzy of attention craving playground name calling and tail chasing. LZH ends up looking pathetic. I mean remember this?

Why end Ahmad's Master-Biotch relationship with LZH sooner than necessary by spraying? If I was Ahmad, I'd play LZH for as long as possible too...
Old 03-26-2009, 12:15 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
I might even take you up on the $10k race offer you made Luke, that is if you will kindly extend it to me.
The bet offered to Luke is that I will run 10.8x @ 125.x or better in similar DA after you have had an opportunity to inspect the car for nitrous. You wanna take that bet, be my guest. It is open to anyone and everyone. Please do. I am ready when you are. I have no interest in engaging in a flame war.
Originally Posted by lowphat
The spray doubters need to think outside their little box . Why wouldn't Ahmad spray yet?

1. No one knows how fast Ahmad's car is with spray. If I was him, I'd want that to be an unknown as well. It keeps his opponents in a cloud of doubt. And besides, not everyone needs to go nuclear to prove a point. The fact that he CAN go even faster IF HE WANTED TO is bad ***.

2. The "world" record? Let's say he sprayed, ran the perfect run in optimal conditions and went to #1. THEN WHAT? Isn't the incremental step by step destruction of record after record (et., 60' etc.) better? I mean look at what the buildup to the day when he decides to spray has been so far? Just check the view/reply count for the MIR and record-related threads. If you're reading this right now I bet you've been glued to this thread, and its predecessors, as well. It's what the popcorn thing's all about. On some level, forums like these are about building your rep. These threads are textbook examples of how to do that.

and lastly.....

3. He's got LZH on a leash. All Ahmad has to do is make the slightest little comment and LZH prematurely ejaculates himself into a frothy frenzy of attention craving playground name calling and tail chasing. LZH ends up looking pathetic. I mean remember this?

Why end Ahmad's Master-Biotch relationship with LZH sooner than necessary by spraying? If I was Ahmad, I'd play LZH for as long as possible too...
Someone knows what he is talking about

Last edited by blackbenzz; 03-26-2009 at 12:17 PM.
Old 03-26-2009, 12:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 52 Likes on 45 Posts
'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
The bet offered to Luke is that I will run 10.8x @ 125.x or better in similar DA after you have had an opportunity to inspect the car for nitrous. You wanna take that bet, be my guest. It is open to anyone and everyone. Please do. I am ready when you are. This whole time you have been doubting me spraying hence your comments regarding why it makes sense. SO go ahead and put up the money, I'll gladly take it.

Someone knows what he is talking about
Ahmad:

Honestly...it is not a great bet...how are you going to plan for similar DA???

Tom
Old 03-26-2009, 12:20 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by TMC M5
Ahmad:

Honestly...it is not a great bet...how are you going to plan for similar DA???

Tom
Monday or Tuesday look like similar conditions...
Old 03-26-2009, 12:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

STS,FGT,12C,P85D,M4
congrats!

add your car to the list:

http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Be...ag-Racing.html

Last edited by Fikse; 03-26-2009 at 12:31 PM.
Old 03-26-2009, 12:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 M5, '10 Land Cruiser
Originally Posted by lowphat

and lastly.....

There's no chance of lukey hartzog manning up and paying out for anything. I mean this is a guy who I asked last year to run my stock M5 from 60-160 and he repsonded with name calling "pos taxi, chump etc". When it escalated he told me he would meet me face to face but that I'd be staring down the barrel of a 12 guage and his buddies in the police would arrest me. I mean he told Josh juicess 63 he'd "float him the whole 7k" and then guess what, he gave nothing. As has been confirmed here, he'd win a poll for biggest blowhard and least poplular on this site. Heck even the guys he works with can't stand him.

Ahmad-great run and sorry your thread dissolved into this but until the trouble starters are weeded out from mbworld ths is going to continue to happen.
Old 03-26-2009, 01:00 PM
Out Of Control!!

K Car
Thread is closed. Further personal attacks by anyone will not be tolerated.