VERY cool Mexican Highay Patrol!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2009, 03:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
VERY cool Mexican Highway Patrol!!!!

I was heading out to late dinner/date, I hit my favorite frwy onramp (Nice down hill grade straight) I commonly tear into it (when little to NO cars out) & by the time I hit the frwy entrance I'm well in excess of 1xx, but then quickly let off throttle to normal 70mph, so I'm back to cruising @ 70mph then get off my exit a few miles down the road.

Empties into a 3 laner, who's on my right hand-side MHP(No, not Andy) I played it kool had already dropped windows when exiting frwy, he gets along side (there are (2) patrolmen the passenger gets on the loudspeaker) "Señor !! We had to floor it for nearly a mile to catch up to you buy the time you reduced your speed, you deff were doing over a hundred & had it floored" I'm sitting there just waiting for them to hit the lights, while were tandemly cruising 15-20mph......

& he says "Well? did you floor it Señor?" I reply "Yeah but just till the bottom of the on-ramp" (which was true) He repeats in a more agitated tone "Señor!!You did have it floored the whole time didn't you!!" I reply "Errr yes sir I did" they both smile & say "OK keep it down, & have a good night" I'm stunned & give them big thumbs-up thru the window...(Funny thing is if I did have it floored the whole time you all know they would've had Helo's after me)

If I was a cat, I think I just used up my 9th life

Last edited by Thericker; 03-30-2009 at 08:09 PM.
Old 03-29-2009, 04:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
4 wheeled car.
Ojale buey que la chinga! Lucky you! lol
Old 03-29-2009, 04:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
'03 SL55
Originally Posted by Thericker
I was heading out to late dinner/date, I hit my favorite frwy onramp (Nice down hill grade straight) I commonly tear into it (when little to NO cars out) & by the time I hit the frwy entrance I'm well in excess of 1xx, but then quickly let off throttle to normal 70mph, so I'm back to cruising @ 70mph then get off my exit a few miles down the road.

Empties into a 3 laner, who's on my right hand-side MHP(No, not Andy) I played it kool had already dropped windows when exiting frwy, he gets along side (there are (2) patrolmen the passenger gets on the loudspeaker) "Señor !! We had to floor it for nearly a mile to catch up to you buy the time you reduced your speed, you deff were doing over a hundred & had it floored" I'm sitting there just waiting for them to hit the lights, while were tandemly cruising 15-20mph......

& he says "Well? did you floor it Señor?" I reply "Yeah but just till the bottom of the on-ramp" (which was true) He repeats in a more agitated tone "Señor!!You did have it floored the whole time didn't you!!" I reply "Errr yes sir I did" they both smile & say "OK keep it down, & have a good night" I'm stunned & give them big thumbs-up thru the window...(Funny thing is if I did have it floored the whole time you all know they would've had Helo's after me)

LOL. It's humorous that your car is so fast, you have to fib on when you left off the accelerator in order for them to think you are being truthful!
Old 03-29-2009, 04:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by jmf003
LOL. It's humorous that your car is so fast, you have to fib on when you left off the accelerator in order for them to think you are being truthful!
My thoughts exactly
Old 03-29-2009, 04:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by The Godfather
Old 03-29-2009, 04:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
yo quero taco bell
Old 03-29-2009, 05:04 PM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
SL600
I've had that with cops too...it's bizarre. A couple times they've caught me doing something or another, and I have this argument about "No I wasn't...." when we both know I was. Eventually, I admit it, and they say "Ok don't do it again..." and give me a break.

LOL. I guess they like to perpetrate some ownage too every so often...
Old 03-29-2009, 09:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 E55 2004 Audi S4 (gone and missed)
Usually I just show them my PBA card with my father in law's badge number and signature on it. Then they give me a 10 minute lecture about how the parkway is not racetrack and so on, before they let me go.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030

DUDE, no way... I call BS, they are giving tickets for 2-5mph over, I was pulled over doing 79 in a 75 on the 5, guess its a DWB thing
Old 03-29-2009, 11:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by juicee63
DUDE, no way... I call BS, they are giving tickets for 2-5mph over, I was pulled over doing 79 in a 75 on the 5, guess its a DWB thing
DUDEI know I recieved one in the past w/my C6 Corvette, guy picked me out amongst 4-5 other cars going 1-3 mph faster than me on 101 Southbound.
When I asked why he didn't hit the others he said "I can't stop 'em all why not a fast Vette"

I've been scratching my head all day long about it seriously thought I was getting written-up or towed for reckless driving, my only thoughts on reasoning is: I did slow down to normal flow of traffic 70 mph or so maybe a tad less after I raped the onramp, then they followed me & must've paced me for a bit as I said I excited a few miles after & they told me it took them nearly a mile to catch-up to me. They did head off onto surface streets after my warning, maybe they had other pressing business.

What I do know is I'm VERY THANKFUL they gave me a pass my auto Ins. would've gone thru the roof (I've already had a few tickets, NO traffic school unless clean for 18 mo)

ps..I've got better things to do than making up a lengthy story about almost getting a speeding ticket..Josh you should know me better by now Then again this did happen in Mexico so who knows

Last edited by Thericker; 03-30-2009 at 12:09 AM.
Old 03-30-2009, 02:01 AM

Mercedes,Porsche etc
[quote=Thericker;3437710]I was heading out to late dinner/date, I hit my favorite frwy onramp (Nice down hill grade straight) I commonly tear into it (when little to NO cars out) & by the time I hit the frwy entrance I'm well in excess of 1xx, but then quickly let off throttle to normal 70mph, so I'm back to cruising @ 70mph then get off my exit a few miles down the road.& he says "Well? did you floor it Señor?" I reply "Yeah but just till the bottom of the on-ramp" (which was true) He repeats in a more agitated tone "Señor!!You did have it floored the whole time didn't you!!" I reply "Errr yes sir I did" they both smile & say "OK keep it down, & have a good night" I'm stunned & give them big thumbs-up thru the window...(Funny thing is if I did have it floored the whole time you all know they would've had Helo's after me)

YOU ARE VERY LUCKY my friend..

there are countless horror stories of speeders, in mexico having to
at best pay like $500 to bribe the POLICIA to stay out of jail,

and at worst,, were thrown in jail,, their nice car impounded,,
which in mexico means, stripped bare to the frame,,
where they spent like 6 months,, in jail cause there is no DUE PROCESS
and no time schedule to goto trial in mexico like in the US,,
its when they GET AROUND TO YOU..

meanwhile while your in jail,, the chief MEXICAN BUTTPIRATE of the jail,
basically says you contact your family and wire like $5000 to his friends,,
to keep you safe,, or you get ASSRAPED by like 30 horny bean eating homo's , or worse still, you become the cell mate and personal property of the big fat, head Hauncho, *** RAPING GORILLA who is head of the cellblock

they recently did an expose on it on National geographic channel, and it was pretty bad, tourists getting nailed in mexico,, while on a vacation.

with all that is going on in mexico with the drug lords and criminals takeing over,, I predict and have for the last year they will be a revolution within 2 years. if not sooner.. there is already official state dept warnings for americans to avoid mexico.

personally I say, we annex it, turn it into baja cali , AZ and TEXAS,
and move the indigious tenants down to central and south america to be with their hommies, like HUGO CHAVEZ since they seem to like him so much..

but hea Im sincerely glad you are safe and made it,, man,,
dont even go there again, with the nice car,, you lucky as **** some drug
cartel member just didnt shoot you at a bar and take your car,,

the bartenders will call the criminals when they know someone is in the bar with a nice car,, they give you a mickey,, you wake up and your car is GONE. baby GONE.. and you are lucky that is all that is gone,,

some 7000 people have been murdered within 300 miles of the border so far, in the last 9 months.

not worth it,, country is doomed,,best to sit back and watch from a safe distance..

happy your safe though,, you played Russian roulette,and got an empty cylinder, lucky but not something you want to do again..

Last edited by storm; 03-30-2009 at 03:24 AM.
Old 03-30-2009, 02:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport

Glad you didn't get a ticket man....... take it easy on the ramp next time By the way, have you decided which tune you're going to get yet?
Old 03-30-2009, 02:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by storm

YOU ARE VERY LUCKY my friend..

there are countless horror stories of speeders, in mexico having to
at best pay like $500 to bribe the POLICIA to stay out of jail,

and at worst,, were thrown in jail,, thei nice car impounded,,
which in mexico means, stripped bare to the frame,,
where they spent like 6 months,, in jail cause there is no DUE PROCESS
and no time schedule to goto trial in mexico like in the US,,
its when they GET AROUND TO YOU..

meanwhile while your in jail,, the chief MEXICAN BUTTPIRATE of the jail,
basically says you contact your family and wire like $5000 to his friends,,
to keep you safe,, or you get ASSRAPED by like 30 horny bean eating homo's , or wose still, you become the cell mate and personal property of the big fat, head Hauncho, *** RAPING GORILLA who is head of the cellblock

they recently did an expose on it on National geographic channel, and it was pretty bad, tourists getting nailed in mexico,, while on a vacation.

with all that is going on in mexico with the drug lords and criminals takeing over,, I predict and have for the last year they will be a revolution within 2 years. if not sooner.. there is already official state dept warnings for americans to avoid mexico.

personally I say, we annex it, turn it into baja cali , AZ and TEXAS,
and move the indigious tenants down to central and south america to be with their hommies, like HUGO CHAVEZ since they seem to like him so much..

but hea Im sincerely glad you are safe and made it,, man,,
dont even go there again, with the nice car,, you lucky as **** some drug
cartel member just didnt shoot you at a bar and take your car,,

the bartenders will call the criminals when they know someone is in the bar with a nice car,, they give you a mickey,, you wake up and your car is GONE. baby GONE.. and you are lucky that is all that is gone,,

some 7000 people have been murdered within 300 miles of the border so far, in the last 9 months.

not worth it,, country is doomed,,best to sit back and watch from a safe distance..

happy your safe though,, you played Russian roulette,and got an empty cylinder, lucky but not something you want to do again..
ok first, learn how to quote properly.

Second. holy **** read between the line. ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you know that the MHP goes to the academy in Sactown? Bet you didn't know that
Old 03-30-2009, 03:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by MB_Forever
Glad you didn't get a ticket man....... take it easy on the ramp next time By the way, have you decided which tune you're going to get yet?
Me too, I feel stupid lucky over it I've hit that onramp 100's of times like that.
When I raced that dude in the SRT8 Charger we left on that very ramp @ nearly the same time I did last night. Causing me to really re-think my actions, I think I will be attending some 1/4 mile events to get my adrenaline rush & stay outta trouble.

Put it this way, I've told Vadim VRP I'm ready to buy their Powerchip version if/when he gets a proven ECU/TCU combo (cureently his TCU is still in testing) also I want @ least 700rwto like RENNtech/Kleemann put down.

I really like Vadim/VRP but I'm getting very close to just going w/Kleemann stage 2 ECU/TCU 530+rwhp 700-715rwto on 93 tune then maybe VRP CAI Scorpion & call it a day, I have the 100k DC warranty & want to keep it simple for warranty work, if that wasn't the case I'd just save up for the VRP825 kit..
Old 03-30-2009, 03:21 AM

Mercedes,Porsche etc
ok first, learn how to quote properly.

Second. holy **** read between the line. ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you know that the MHP goes to the academy in Sactown? Bet you didn't know that

hey GODFATHER

just a heads up I do quote and press the Quote button, but Im running Windows 7 beta and IE 8.x beta and somehow it does not always quote and post right
because the forum is not using the latest MS HTML codes, yet,, hopefully it will resolve soon

Last edited by storm; 03-31-2009 at 03:02 AM.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:18 AM

2004 E55
i dont think he got it yet

Storm...your taking thing a bit too literal...dont think he was actually in "MEXICO"...read "between" the lines...

Last edited by alltrac; 03-30-2009 at 04:20 AM.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by alltrac

Storm...your taking thing a bit too literal...dont think he was actually in "MEXICO"...read "between" the lines...
Darn I was wondering how many marathon posts he'd make before he got it. Storm why the HUGE POSTS?

Last edited by Thericker; 03-30-2009 at 04:32 AM.
Old 03-30-2009, 11:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Nissan GT-R cobb/midpipe/ic piping/wastegate actuators/tials
hey GODFATHER

just a heads up I do quote and press the Quote button, but Im running Windows 7 beta and IE 8.x beta and somehow it does not always quote and post right
because the forum is not using the latest MS HTML codes, yet,, hopefully it will resolve soon

as far as the Mexi HWY PATRON's ...if you speed 5 times like that in mexico,,
and a few times you will get lucky,, for sure,,but Im betting
out of 5 times you get pulled over, you will end up in jail at least 1 time or
having to bribe your way out,, of it,, or worse

why take the risk is all Im saying man

but just because the MEXI HIGHWAY dudes went to some damn academy,, does not mean when they are in their own LAWLESS COUNTRY, and no one is looking,,
they wont either put a bullet in you and bury you in the desert and take your car,,
or haul you *** off to jail

you could also run into the LOCAL POLICIA, or the FEDERALAS, or
the IMMAGRACION dudes,, or the PROVINCE police or worst like in a few cities, some cartel dudes that pose as fake cops and then shoot you, take your car and ID< and use it to go over the border.. while your buzzard food in the desert
its happend several times..to people been on the news recently

man anyone knows lots of the cops in mexico are dirty and are in on all the car stripping rackets when they bust speeders and toursits...

I know some surfing buddies that were in rosarita, and while surfing, with their cars on the cliff bluffs, they mexican cops, broke into their car,
planted pot and pills, in the cars, you could tell it was a plant, cause the pill bottles were in spanish,
then arrested them and they had to pay them like 1500 to get out, and had to go home immediately, so it happens

my friend used to work at Enterprise rent a car, and they would lose several cars a month down there,, when the cars were " impounded by the cops.." and STRIPPED and STOLEN
got that first hand , as he was in the recovery dept..

look at what happened to JUICEE63 and that was in LA<CA, imagine what mexico car impound is like, you are left with a wheel, a tire, and an ashtray and thats it

to say their highway patrol is beyond being corrupt is niave
because they just had on the news where the assistant governor of a provence was dirty, and several ARMY GENERALS,
which are alot higher rank the the damn mexi highway patrol monkeys

check out the state dept warning list.. it lists MEXICO as a high threat..

and bty,, more ARMORED cars with bullet proof glass are sold to mexico than any other country in the world.. I have a friend with a LIMO business
that does business there...

take a guess what the kidnapping capital of the world statistically is now
MEXICO

beat out IRAQ, and AFGANISTAN,, 2 years running lol

now I mean no offence to latin people by saying this,, my ex GF was mexican, and some of my mexican friends, say the country is a gonner too..

so dont take any offense,, just saying the guy was lucky.. could have gone worse..and I was glad he made it out ok
Once again, "read in between the lines". <nm>

Last edited by itsmeek; 03-30-2009 at 11:50 AM.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:48 PM

W211,E90,E66,E39,E38,NSX,Z32-TT
Wow! You drive your SL in Mexico? And drive like that? With all the horror stories I've heard, I'm so surprised that they didn't "take your car" and extort you for money.
Old 03-30-2009, 09:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts
2007 E63 w/P30 and Eurotech CF Diffuser
Originally Posted by alltrac

Storm - he was not in Mexico. He was in So. Cal. he just can't tell the difference. You know the demographics in portions of LA.
Old 03-30-2009, 09:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by Jon2007E63P30
Storm - he was not in Mexico. He was in So. Cal. he just can't tell the difference. You know the demographics in portions of LA.
I could see Stormy having a bit of problems, but the last 1?? Hello Mcfly
Old 03-31-2009, 01:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts
E55
Mcflyyyyyy.. (knocks on stormy's skull) Anyone home??

Good lord! Is he serious with that novel he calls a reply?
Old 03-31-2009, 01:45 AM

Mercedes,Porsche etc
Originally Posted by Jon2007E63P30

Ahh got it,, sorry,, it was late,, and had less than 2 hours sleep. working on deadline for work..

carry on all
and get some sleep for me
Old 03-31-2009, 02:17 AM
Banned

SL600
Ahh got it,, sorry,, it was late,, and had less than 2 hours sleep. working on deadline for work..

carry on all
and get some sleep for me
Oh yeah, whatcha workin' on expert?
Old 03-31-2009, 02:43 AM

Mercedes,Porsche etc
Originally Posted by Akademiks
Oh yeah, whatcha workin' on expert?

wish I wasn't ..man ..but

its A proposal for a large company to reorganize and become more efficient,,
alot of companies are all looking to cut costs, and become more streamline and efficient.. so I propose recommendations and strategies, etc

just come into the forum's for a hour or two to reduce all the stress and
pressure, of this project,, then back to the grind..

so if I sound stressed , I apologize, man

now if only OUR GOV'T would become more efficient

BTW like your lady pic.. that is the type of stress relief that is always good
your exhaust sounds pretty good too btw

Last edited by storm; 03-31-2009 at 05:56 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: VERY cool Mexican Highay Patrol!!!!