Sponsored by:

360 FORGED UPDATE...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 10:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS55
Originally Posted by FORGED DST
No, the name remains the same - just new ownership, Thanks.
Do a quick search for Modular Concept, you can see that we have no delays, and nothing but happy customers and excellent management. We are bringing this quality to 360 Forged.
Can you stop with the allcaps already? Thats how we know its the same person posting... you guys always use allcaps in the subject line OF EVERY POST and its really annoying.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:54 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 E350 4matic
i agree, if it were my money i would be extremely cautious, it takes a lot more than a few new posts on the internet to regain my confidence.

also i agree with what FrankW said, there is no reason for you guys to be taking new orders right now with 150+ backed up and all these people waiting for what they actually paid for months ago. take care of the past due before you even start to think about taking on more work. why should a new customer get their wheels in 4-6 weeks when some have been waiting 7-9 months???

i am filing this under the, "believe it when you see it" column but under no circumstances would i be sending this company any money regardless of any new leadership or anything they say at this point.
Old 04-16-2009, 11:12 AM

Audi S5
Thank you all for the comments, both negative and positive - let me clear a few things up:

As far as any previous orders and refunds, I am addressing the issues and funding them out of my own personal pocket. I'm not rich, nor do I have investors - many of you know me and I'm just a normal working guy who drives a pick up truck 5 days a week, so with that being said, I will be in contact with everyone on the backorder list to ensure that #1 they receive their wheels, and #2 any refunds owed. However please realize that this cannot be done all at one time and I am making realistic timeframes for all of these customers and will be informing them of the dates and details. As of right now to be totally honest we've managed to clean up most of the mess, however there are still quite a few open issues and trust me when I say that every single day they are being worked on and every customer is informed and we are working with them. All I can say is that I am personally doing everything in my power to clean it up, but in no way are the backed up sets and refunds my personal responsibility, I am only funding it to keep faith in the product and to not do anyone wrong. I have only assumed production, and the product line, not the company and it's debt - this is my choice to help everyone, not a mandatory debt that I've been forced to deal with.

All I can assure everyone is that there will be no future delays whatsoever on new orders and that EVERY SINGLE person who is owed as much as a penny or a center cap will get what they paid for or are owed.

As far as new orders, one thing has nothing to do with another: We have a backorder batch of sets that are being worked through every week, and we have new production orders which are put into manufacturing as just that, NEW ORDERS with no back up on machining or delay in finishing, or any other issues. It is unfortunate that some customers got caught in the backorder situation, but like I said I am personally working though it every day and they will all be taken care of.

Last edited by FORGED DST; 04-16-2009 at 11:16 AM.
Old 04-16-2009, 11:29 AM

2011 E350 4matic
hey i think its great someone has stepped up over there, its seriously about darn time. on the surface you do seem like a great guy but let's be honest here: MAJOR amounts of trust and confidence have been lost, albeit through no fault of your own, but someone you are still currently partnered with is a major crook and i would be beyond embarrassed to be associated with him or have my name tied to his in any way shape or form.

you cant expect people to just forget what has happened and 100% trust you bc you seem like a normal responsible person. lets not forget that you have just stepped into this mess, we are still waiting to hear from people to find out if in fact you actually do make good on your word. that will be 100% more convincing than ANYTHING you can post here.

just remember: actions speak louder than words. you can come on here and post whatever you want about how you are a normal guy that drives a pickup truck or whatever else but until actual customers come forward and tell us that you made things right i don't think people are just going to jump back on your bandwagon.

i think you should be happy some of us are at least giving you a chance, most companies who commit serious fraud dont get too many extra chances.
Old 04-16-2009, 11:39 AM

Audi S5
Originally Posted by sleewell
hey i think its great someone has stepped up over there, its seriously about darn time. on the surface you do seem like a great guy but let's be honest here: MAJOR amounts of trust and confidence have been lost, albeit through no fault of your own, but someone you are still currently partnered with is a major crook and i would be beyond embarrassed to be associated with him or have my name tied to his in any way shape or form.

you cant expect people to just forget what has happened and 100% trust you bc you seem like a normal responsible person. lets not forget that you have just stepped into this mess, we are still waiting to hear from people to find out if in fact you actually do make good on your word. that will be 100% more convincing than ANYTHING you can post here.

just remember: actions speak louder than words. you can come on here and post whatever you want about how you are a normal guy that drives a pickup truck or whatever else but until actual customers come forward and tell us that you made things right i don't think people are just going to jump back on your bandwagon.

i think you should be happy some of us are at least giving you a chance, most companies who commit serious fraud dont get too many extra chances.

You are absolutely right - actions speak louder than words and in time you will see action taken.

As far as Jordan goes - as stated before, he is a responsible business man who was faced with some uncontrollable issues. I am not a partner of his, nor is he responsible for any actions of FORGED DISTRIBUTING, Inc.
Old 04-16-2009, 11:41 AM
Super Moderator

Received 715 Likes on 696 Posts
bone stock E55 AMG
360 drama - season2
Old 04-16-2009, 12:02 PM

2010 C63
As far as Jordan goes - as stated before, he is a responsible business man who was faced with some uncontrollable issues. I am not a partner of his, nor is he responsible for any actions of FORGED DISTRIBUTING, Inc.
Just to clarify, who exactly is in charge? That is, who owns 360 Forged/Forged Distributing?

In earlier posts, you said that you and Jordan were 50/50 partners, and that he bought you out (or at least gained a majority shareholding). My reading is that he then brought you back in to handle the customer-facing roles while he does the design and manufacturing. Is that what happended, or did you buy him out?

The quoted statement above implies that Forged Distributing (which you own?) has bought out 360 Forged and so Jordan is now your employee? Is that right?

Fact is, I wouldn't give Jordan money to fetch a loaf a bread at the corner market - he might stop on the way to buy a Hot Wheels Ferrari with my money. But the wheel designs look great - if he did that, then I can understand a new owner keeping him on as an EMPLOYEE. Is that what he is now?
Old 04-16-2009, 12:10 PM

2004 E55
I'm not sure I have all of the facts (just so much going on here over the past few months), but it seems you should have just stayed away from 360 and continued building your new company(ies). There is so much competition (so many wheel makers nowadays) that people are likely to just go a different diretion (than 360) regardless of how things get resolved at this point.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2005 E55 ///AMG
Originally Posted by efivefiveamg
I'm not sure I have all of the facts (just so much going on here over the past few months), but it seems you should have just stayed away from 360 and continued building your new company(ies). There is so much competition (so many wheel makers nowadays) that people are likely to just go a different diretion (than 360) regardless of how things get resolved at this point.
This would seem to make the most sense to me also...although 360 forged is on several TV shows and has been seen by lots of people.

To the OP, I believe you are going to have a tough time as long as Jordan is still involved in any way.
Old 04-16-2009, 01:20 PM

bike
I ordered a set of Modular Concept wheels for my C63 about a year ago, and I dealt with Alain. Stand up guy who delivered on time and wheels were as promised.

You are absolutely right - actions speak louder than words and in time you will see action taken.

Like buying a bunch of expensive cars and watches he can't afford?
Old 04-16-2009, 01:34 PM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
SL600
Originally Posted by bigbodybeeenz
Like buying a bunch of expensive cars and watches he can't afford?
Well he wasn't being entirely disingenous...there WAS in fact an "uncontrollable" problem at the business...IT WAS JORDAN!!!
Old 04-16-2009, 01:35 PM

2011 E350 4matic
i dont understand defending Jordan in one sentence and then asking us to trust you in the next sentence?!?! that's not how trust is gained back when its been beaten down and kicked in the groin.

how can you honestly justify him posting pics of his bling bling, new watches, cars, parties, etc while this whole thing was going down? is that what a responsible business man does in the face of rampant accusations of fraud/theft?? and then you saying the situation was "uncontrollable" on his part makes even less sense. seems like to all of us that watched the situation unravel that while the proverbial poo was hitting the fan this guy was still spending other people's $$$ and making sure we all knew it too.
Old 04-16-2009, 01:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 37 Likes on 31 Posts
2004 E55
Originally Posted by efivefiveamg
I agree with this. You seemed to have built up a good reputation so far with Modular Concepts, why not just absorb 360 and ditch the name? You might very well be bringing undue burdens on yourself because a lot of people out there are going to avoid the 360 Forged name like the plague, regardless of whether you were able to turn things around.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:11 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
05 e55
As far as Jordan goes - as stated before, he is a responsible business man who was faced with some uncontrollable issues.
so i guess owning multiple high end vehicles and modding them extensively, as well as completing a full set of carbon fiber wheels for his ferrari while an overseas customer had waited endless months, is considered responsible business ethics and uncontrollable issues?

i think not... this cannot be the true (or full) story... greed got in the way and for that reason you guys have a long way to go... regardless, i will never order from 360...
Old 04-16-2009, 02:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
360 Forged Feedback

I can somewhat understand the delayed orders and the "incorrect spec-ed" from what you said, but what about the people who got rusted inner grooves and other "used" or old material instead of the machined Titanium like they were promised? Does 360 Forged use any used or re-furbished material?

360 Forged has a very tarnished reputation around here and other internet sites...... many people got burned and it will be very hard to re-gain trust from customers.

Last edited by MB_Forever; 04-16-2009 at 02:42 PM.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:31 PM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL600
Originally Posted by harjothundal
so i guess owning multiple high end vehicles and modding them extensively, as well as completing a full set of carbon fiber wheels for his ferrari while an overseas customer had waited endless months, is considered responsible business ethics and uncontrollable issues?

i think not... this cannot be the true (or full) story... greed got in the way and for that reason you guys have a long way to go... regardless, i will never order from 360...
I dunno, they got some nice lookin' stuff, and good marketing. I think they'd have an OK business, but they need to ditch Jordie first...

As long as Jordan's there, it's going to be impossible to fix the supply chain issues, because he stiffed a lot of other businesses and they won't want to negotiate the debt or do any new projects as long as he's still around.

And they all talk to each other at trade shows, so even if you find a new one, the business will still be liquidity constrained because nobody is going to extend NET-30, 60, 90, whatever, terms while Jordy is still hanging around.

Same deal with the banks and credit card processors, they're not dumb, and the biz will have a hard time borrowing if he still has any interest in the ownership structure, because now that he got his house foreclosed and like 5 $100k cars repo'd his credit sucks. And this "new company" in the same location, making the same products, etc., isn't going to fool anybody.

And same with the customers. He stiffed a lot of them, and as long as he's there, you're going to have a big section of people that won't even consider doing business with this company.

Honestly, I know these two guys are buds, but if he really wants to make this biz. work he's got to get Jordan out of there. Maybe he can come back after a couple years, when everything has settled down. But for now, keeping him around is going to give everybody (suppliers, dealers, customers, you name it) a major case of the creeps. It's like telling people that you hired Ken Lay, and oh by the way Arthur Andersen is doing the books...nothing to worry about here!
Old 04-16-2009, 02:36 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
05 e55
Originally Posted by CWW
because now that he got his house foreclosed and like 5 $100k cars repo'd his credit sucks. And this "new company" in the same location, making the same products, etc., isn't going to fool anybody.
wow!!!! i didn't even know it was that deep... i just think it was wrong for him to come on here, almost daily and post pictures of his lavish lifestyle on the expense of committed customers who would have spread the word and brought in more business... it's sad that he was able to get so many posts deleted, in the end everyone's speculations came out to be true...
Old 04-16-2009, 02:38 PM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL600
Originally Posted by harjothundal
wow!!!! i didn't even know it was that deep... i just think it was wrong for him to come on here, almost daily and post pictures of his lavish lifestyle on the expense of committed customers who would have spread the word and brought in more business... it's sad that he was able to get so many posts deleted, in the end everyone's speculations came out to be true...
Ya, that's where the tide really turned, another forum member found lawsuits against Jordan for not paying his supplier, and another one where the bank was foreclosing on his house and whatnot. He posted the info and case numbers here, and I think after that everybody knew what was up...
Old 04-16-2009, 02:54 PM

Received 34 Likes on 17 Posts
'08 CL63
All I can say is that I am personally doing everything in my power to clean it up, but in no way are the backed up sets and refunds my personal responsibility, I am only funding it to keep faith in the product and to not do anyone wrong. I have only assumed production, and the product line, not the company and it's debt - this is my choice to help everyone, not a mandatory debt that I've been forced to deal with.

All I can assure everyone is that there will be no future delays whatsoever on new orders and that EVERY SINGLE person who is owed as much as a penny or a center cap will get what they paid for or are owed.
If you aren't responsible for the company or it's debt, then you cannot assure anyone, let alone EVERYONE, that they will get what they are due.

Old 04-16-2009, 04:08 PM
Banned

Sport HSE
Originally Posted by Andy0331
If you aren't responsible for the company or it's debt, then you cannot assure anyone, let alone EVERYONE, that they will get what they are due.

Exactly

Bottom line buy your 360 forged wheels *directly* from COR. That's what i and a few other members have done and Tony is taking great care of us. Better Prices too.

Regards,
Old 04-16-2009, 04:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG E55, Stage 1, Strait Pipe from Primary Cats

Old 04-16-2009, 04:46 PM

e55
Originally Posted by A Robinson
Exactly

Bottom line buy your 360 forged wheels *directly* from COR. That's what i and a few other members have done and Tony is taking great care of us. Better Prices too.

Regards,
good thing you can't do that anymore
Old 04-16-2009, 05:14 PM
Banned

Sport HSE
Originally Posted by LSonDubz
good thing you can't do that anymore

Says who? They come with a COR center cap baba bing.

Cheers,
Old 04-16-2009, 05:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
I don't think the situation is clear:

360 and anyone affiliated, in any means is like a nuclear bomb. You avoid it at all costs, and move very far away from it. Not to knock you at all, but the credibility is GONE. It's dead, and won't be coming back, especially from the sites where 360 was banned from.

These are tough economic times, and you have to analyze the situation for what it is. People are moving on very quickly when scams, fraud, problems, (or whatever you want to call them) that 360 has had, and it is what it is. This is thousands of dollars that people are out of, some for well over 11 months. Then to add, we can't forget the customers who posted the absolutely crazy and non-professional manner in which they were handled. Forcing someone to keep wheels of the wrong size, rusty, etc, and even one that never got his rims, but was refused a refund back and was told he could not get his money back until the rims (which were told to said customer they were delivered the week he asked for refund) were sold to someone else. Is that a trait of a honest business person? I hope not.

Bottom line, I hope you can make everyone whole but it won't be easy.

Last edited by bigben320e; 04-16-2009 at 05:54 PM.
Old 04-16-2009, 06:28 PM

2011 E350 4matic
^ well put.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 360 FORGED UPDATE...