Sponsored by:

360 FORGED UPDATE...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 09:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
4 wheeled car.
Ok so I take it I won't get a full ride sponsorship then?
Old 04-21-2009, 09:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 542 Likes on 359 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Originally Posted by jrcart
What a crock of crap! I can't belive nobody has asked the following questions or made the following satements yet. Was/is there a Bankrupcy filed on behalf of 360 Forged? With a backlog of over 150 orders how and why would you involve yourself with the 360 Forged name? I'm not too sure about the law in Florida, but by you assuming the assets you might be legally bound should a BK be filed. This sounds like a backdoor way around a BK and Jordan attempting to salvage what little he has left. You do not appear to be a very smart business man IMO. Did you buy the company, did you buy the debt, or did you just assume the assets? Those are three very different scenerios with three very different meanings. I still for the life of me wonder why you would involve yourself with a buying a company whose name is mud on every single automobile forum out there, that is not a smart business move. I would also assume that with all the ticked off customers 360 also has a lot of ticked off vendors/suppliers, I would like to see some commitment/line of credit letters posted here from your suppliers. I can't image you have vendors lining up, right? Can you please post some of these letters? Without a line of credit from your suppliers how do you intend on making good on and filling the old orders, LET ALONE ANY NEW ORDERS? I can smell a scam/crook from a mile away and this has stink written all over it.

The funny part is that I was in Miami this past weekend, I'm in the Bahama's right now, but will be back in Miami in a few days, maybe I'll do a little poking around on my own when I am back in Miami.
Jim, as we say in my world, don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.

As you can see by the state of the economy that's worked out really well.
Old 04-21-2009, 01:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 CLS500 with 55 AMG motor, 2008 Infiniti G35, 2000 Plymouth Grand Voyager
I lost $400 in hotel and car show registration fees after I was told to go ahead and register, because my wheels would arrive the day before the show, 23rd Feb 2009. I was clearly lied to, knowing that this lie would cost me money. That's a really horrible thing to do to someone.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by khelawanb
I lost $400 in hotel and car show registration fees after I was told to go ahead and register, because my wheels would arrive the day before the show, 23rd Feb 2009. I was clearly lied to, knowing that this lie would cost me money. That's a really horrible thing to do to someone.
Have you got a refund yet? I could not remember the status...
Old 04-21-2009, 02:27 PM

2011 E350 4matic
Originally Posted by khelawanb

wait a second here, i thought Jordan was a "responsible" business owner and all these crazy internets rumors were biased attacks against him from people that were just jealous of his "baller" status - i know there is a reasonable excuse for blatantly lying to you.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by sleewell
wait a second here, i thought Jordan was a "responsible" business owner and all these crazy internets rumors were biased attacks against him from people that were just jealous of his "baller" status - i know there is a reasonable excuse for blatantly lying to you.
Obviously he's an upstanding businessman that was just overwhelmed by the popularity of his product, and inundated by the amount of work laid out before him. Therefore he had to spend boatloads of client money leasing cars he couldn't afford and rushing custom "shoes" for them while clients were left out in the cold the day before important car shows. Hell, I'd be flossin deez b!tches too if I were under that kind of pressure.

Now of course the new management plans to make good on all of their previous orders while assuming absolutely no responsibility for what's gone on in the past.

Yah. Might as well send me a letter from Nigeria telling me you'll give me $40million.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:57 PM

2011 E350 4matic
i just dont get it. if my business/financial lifeblood was on the line i dont think i would have been spending (i mean wasting) so much time on the internet bragging about his (aka the banks) fancy watches, cars, parties, etc....

he spent so much time taking stupid pics and posting them on numerous forums bragging to everyone else that he could have actually been doing real work and satisfying current orders from people that paid him and have been waiting for months.

i know its a strange concept, but either i am dead wrong or just a real legimate businessman and am not familiar with con artistry 101. i also dont feel the need to convince strangers that i am wealthy so maybe i dont understand Jordan's side of things. however i do believe he has knowingly screwed many people over and his response has been waaaay less than appropriate.
Old 04-21-2009, 03:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 CLS500 with 55 AMG motor, 2008 Infiniti G35, 2000 Plymouth Grand Voyager
Originally Posted by bigben320e
Have you got a refund yet? I could not remember the status...
yes, wheel money has been returned, thanks to VISA.
Old 04-21-2009, 05:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
360 Forged Feedback / Review

Originally Posted by FORGED DST
OK guys, no need to get into a forum debate with anyone, I'm simply here to state my position and inform you all as to the current situation. As you all can imagine we have alot going on over here and unfortunately I do not have time to continue to check the forums. If anyone has any information, questions, or comments for me please feel free to call or email me any time. I will no longer be checking this thread.

alain@forgeddistributing.com

It maybe a good investment for you to find some time to answer ligitimate questions posted here and on other forums if you plan on clearing up the horrible reputation built by previous management
Old 04-21-2009, 06:33 PM
Almost a Member!

I Drive AMG
Just saw this on 6speed....

Is Scott Gibson the Sevas guy out of Florida that suddenly went under because wheels were cracking while people were driving?

SCOTT GIBSON
WWW.SEVASWHEELS.COM

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!
It just gets worst for 360forged

Last edited by IB Adrian; 04-22-2009 at 05:38 PM.
Old 04-21-2009, 06:50 PM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
SL600
Originally Posted by RUready

Is Scott Gibson the Sevas guy out of Florida that suddenly went under because wheels were cracking while people were driving?

SCOTT GIBSON
WWW.SEVASWHEELS.COM

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!
Yup, Sevas was the exploding wheel company...figuratively and literally.

Is this Scott Gibson working for 360 now?

Last edited by IB Adrian; 04-22-2009 at 05:39 PM.
Old 04-21-2009, 07:07 PM
Almost a Member!

I Drive AMG
Originally Posted by CWW
Yup, Sevas was the exploding wheel company...figuratively and literally.

Is this Scott Gibson working for 360 now?
yes there is a Scott Gibson who is working for 360 forged now
Old 04-21-2009, 10:09 PM

Turbonetics G35
Answer the questions in the thread you started on G35driver. A MODERATOR has been waiting months for wheels. 360forged is turning into Sevas.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 C63
Yes - Scott Gibson is the one who told me, pretty much guaranteed me 360's financial stability and promised to deliver my wheels on time.

That being said, Ive gone a different route - I should have my wheels in about 4 weeks - there is no chance I would trust putting 360's wheels on my car (especially after seeing that dope Jordan on Youtube)
Old 04-22-2009, 08:06 AM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
SL600
Are you guys KIDDING? Wow! That's BAAAAAAAAD news for 360...

Sevas shut down/went bust because they got hit with a Mandatory Recall Order from the National Highway Transportation Safety Board, and they didn't have the $$$$ to pay back all the customers that the Federal Government told them to.

They were investigated to begin with, because their wheels started exploding at highway speeds as far back as 2007, and even though they knew about the problem they were greedy fukking ba$tards and "pulled a Jordan", trying to blame the customer for their cheap chinese workmanship and crappy financial condition. They refused to pay refunds or offer replacements until the government ordered them to, and by that time the money was (coincidentally enough!) already all gone.

Meanwhile, their customers got left holding the bag, out all of their money and stuck with wheels that the NHTSB declared were UNSAFE.

Seriously, this has gotta be a ******' JOKE. They're really assembling a regular "Dream Team" over there, aren't they?

This is like if I started up a company and hired Ken Lay as CEO, Jeff Skilling as President, and Bernie Madoff as the accountant. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Old 04-22-2009, 10:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by RUready

SCOTT GIBSON
WWW.SEVASWHEELS.COM

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!
Does anybody remember this gem from the boys at Sevas??

https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...r-exposed.html

Welcome to my garage!!!!

Good old Spyro, one of Scott's boys at Sevas tried to infiltrate us before and was completely owned. Scott even threatened to sue us over it on G35driver.

I'm beginning to think they should rename the company to 360Forgery.

Last edited by IB Adrian; 04-22-2009 at 05:39 PM.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 53 Likes on 43 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by PatSC23
Yes - Scott Gibson is the one who told me, pretty much guaranteed me 360's financial stability and promised to deliver my wheels on time.

That being said, Ive gone a different route - I should have my wheels in about 4 weeks - there is no chance I would trust putting 360's wheels on my car (especially after seeing that dope Jordan on Youtube)
I am still waiting to see letters of credit from some of their vendors...aluminum is not cheap, the aluminum industry is getting hit as hard or harder than most companies out there. The majority of the aluminum industry's business is in beverage cans which is somewhat stable even in this market but their second largest market is the automotive/aircraft industry, bills are not getting paid and I would imagine they are not extending lengthy payment terms to anyone, let alone a company like 360 with an obviously poor track record. I would image they are on COD terms with their suppliers, that means any new orders/deposits they might get from some poor SAP is not going to be used on his wheels but to pay for materials on some other poor SAP's wheels...it's the old robbing Peter to pay Paul. They have no cash flow, eventually they are going to end up in the same boat as everyone else who is still waiting for wheels. It's simple business 101, you have to have more cash coming in that what is going out. These guys all sound like criminals, somebody should notify the Feds about this scam and they way they are sceming to continue to try to scam even more people out of their hard earned cash.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:17 AM
Almost a Member!

I Drive AMG
Just saw this posted by Forged DST on G35driver

"Guys, Just want to clear the air up a little before to many speculations get thrown around.

360 Forged has no affiliation what so ever with SEVAS. Scott Gibson is a sales rep who was employed by SEVAS. He was part of their sales staff and nothing more.

360 Forged, did have an issue with a large backorder. 360 Forged could not produce the wheels as fast as the order were taken. This happens. Since the merger with Forged Distributing/Modular Concepts, customer back orders have been caught up to almost 100%. There are still customers waiting, but we are getting to all of them. We are about 85% caught up and and working very diligently to be 100% caught up.

Many of the issues that were blasted all over the forums were 100% fabricated by people out just to bring 360 Forged down. Some were true, but non the less the issues that were brought up have been rectified by the new administration.

Alain the Owner of Modular Concepts (ex partner of 360 Forged, 2 years ago) has resumed production and the daily day to day operation of 360 Forged/Modular Concepts/System Forged, to ensure the prompt delivery of all wheels offered under FORGED DISTRIBUTING."

Wasn't Scott the President not just some sales guy for Sevas...
Old 04-22-2009, 11:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Scott Gibson is clearly identified as the President of Sevas on several boards and websites. 'Nuff said, more lies from 360. It's not slander if it's true.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:45 AM

2011 E350 4matic
360Forged =

they lie when they are supposedly coming clean, they have no money to pay vendors yet they keep taking new orders while old orders go unfulfilled, they commit fraud and lie straight to your face, and they have multiple con artists on staff. it just doesn't sound like a company i would put any confidence in at all.

why on earth would anyone with half a brain even consider placing an order with them?
Old 04-22-2009, 12:16 PM
Banned

Sport HSE
Originally Posted by sleewell
360Forged =

they lie when they are supposedly coming clean, they have no money to pay vendors yet they keep taking new orders while old orders go unfulfilled, they commit fraud and lie straight to your face, and they have multiple con artists on staff. it just doesn't sound like a company i would put any confidence in at all.

why on earth would anyone with half a brain even consider placing an order with them?
Agreed if you want 360 forged wheels get them directly from COR like many have already done.
Old 04-22-2009, 12:24 PM
cdd

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
N/A
Originally Posted by CWW
Sevas shut down/went bust because they got hit with a Mandatory Recall Order from the National Highway Transportation Safety Board, and they didn't have the $$$$ to pay back all the customers that the Federal Government told them to.
Um...isn't this exact scenario what product liability insurance is for? Is it common for companies that do a good amount of business (i.e. those that don't run the business out of their garage) not to have it?

Last edited by cdd; 04-22-2009 at 12:26 PM.
Old 04-22-2009, 02:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 53 Likes on 43 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
I am still wondering if ISS Forged has anything to do with 360 Forged. Take a look at the link to a thread below. As soon as I read that thread my BS detector went off and I started to do some research on ISS and found some crossover between them and 360, some addresses and phone numbers cross referenced one another I got a PM from the guy at ISS, he claims he invested with 360 or loaned them money at some point but has no affiliation...sounds fishy to me.

https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...ght=ISS+forged

Last edited by jrcart; 04-22-2009 at 02:16 PM.
Old 04-22-2009, 02:36 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
05 e55
i wouldn't trust a word that comes out of scott gibson's mouth... can't go into details, but lets just say we've gone at it before, to the point where i as a consumer got pissed off and called my buddies at the federal government... i was the person who reported them to the DOT and NHTSA starting the investigation... my family was endangered and mr gibson played it all off like a joke...

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...219&highlight=

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...796&highlight=

----

here was the end result

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...598&highlight=

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=348289
Old 04-22-2009, 02:44 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 293 Likes on 242 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600
Man thank god I have not purchased wheels from them. Seems like a useless company.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 360 FORGED UPDATE...