Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

360 FORGED UPDATE...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 08:48 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2004 Ran SRT-10,2007 S550,2016 E400c
Well aleast someone stepped in to help...its going to be a bumpy road to get you rep back
but good luck. Everyone makes mistakes in life i guess jordan just let this one get out of control.

Maybe so sort of fourm discount on new placed ordered would be a nice guesture..
cor is offering exact wheels at a much better price
Old 04-16-2009, 11:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
4 wheeled car.
Alright welcome back. As a famous MBworld (and a multitude of other automotive forums and otherwise) poster with internationally (6 Japanese magazines, 1 French magazine, several US magazines, TV, DVD etc) recognized vehicles built under my belt, I think that it would be financially smart to sponsor a vehicle that has a high profile and is seen the world around.

I present to you: My E55. I say let's get me a free set of wheels and I'll do what I do and represent my sponsors and help you get your credibility back, because let's face it, if The Godfather rocks it, it's good shiz!

You can PM me and i'll forward you a formal sponsorship proposal.

With that said, best of luck to you guys.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG E55, Stage 1, Strait Pipe from Primary Cats
Originally Posted by The Godfather
Alright welcome back. As a famous MBworld (and a multitude of other automotive forums and otherwise) poster with internationally (6 Japanese magazines, 1 French magazine, several US magazines, TV, DVD etc) recognized vehicles built under my belt, I think that it would be financially smart to sponsor a vehicle that has a high profile and is seen the world around.

I present to you: My E55. I say let's get me a free set of wheels and I'll do what I do and represent my sponsors and help you get your credibility back, because let's face it, if The Godfather rocks it, it's good shiz!

You *****.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by Vader55
You *****.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SS Minnow Johnson
how serious is this Frenchmen?
Old 04-17-2009, 01:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 541 Likes on 359 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
It's a trick.

Get an axe.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:47 PM
Banned

German
I would stay away from any "3PC CUSTOM FORGED blah blah" wheel company out of FL/Miami....or wheel dealer....thrs a new one every week....

Last edited by EUROTEK//AMG; 04-17-2009 at 11:19 PM.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 C63
Interesting - I had an order in 6 weeks ago - Scott Gibson essentially lied to my face telling me everything was ok with 360 and I had nothing to worry about. He then proceeded to tell me he would personally use my wheels as an example to prove 360's credibility because he had seen my threads on MBWorld expressing concern, but still placing an order because I loved the product. Then the ***** hits the fan and Im sitting wondering what my status is.

My personal opinion, and this is nothing against you Alain because you are trying to make it right, but the one good thing about the current status of the world economy is that the weak are failing, and in most cases deservedly so. 360 had a great product and I still do love the wheels, but just like every product, especially in the wheels business, anyone else can replicate a product. Its the customer service that cant be replicated.

To my knowledge many calls have been placed on my behalf regarding my order with no answers over the past week. Therefore I've decided to go a different route.

Last edited by PatSC23; 04-17-2009 at 11:16 PM.
Old 04-18-2009, 12:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
^^

See post #49.
Old 04-18-2009, 02:15 AM

And just so everyone is aware who Jordan is/was...skip to 2:50:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqcXelHy674

Simply put, he was too short on time to successfully run a business and also "to put gas in deez *****ez."
Old 04-18-2009, 06:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL55, C63
Originally Posted by /-\|V|G

Simply put, he was too short on time to successfully run a business and also "to put gas in deez *****ez."

that is some good ***** !!!
Old 04-18-2009, 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by OPALW208
that is some good ***** !!!
LOL. Just a ghetto, uneducated, hood-rich, wannabe baller. I don't even give people of his ilk the time of day.
Old 04-18-2009, 08:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by /-\|V|G

I had watched this back some time ago. Looking a little deeper, someone that:

1. Runs out of gas habitually.
2. Blocks up traffic, no regard for it.
3. Jokes about it.

Has some deeper rooted issues, IMO. My mother (God rest her soul) and my Dad would slap my a$$ for doing something like that even at my age.
Old 04-19-2009, 12:21 AM

02 cl203
Originally Posted by FORGED DST
[SIZE="5"][B][FONT="Arial"]Although we are not responsible for previous delays
Then who is, I'm sure the customers that paid are not responsible for it being delayed
Old 04-19-2009, 12:23 AM

02 cl203

Sponsor my ride, i need new wheels, especially for the wide body kit
Old 04-20-2009, 10:11 AM

Audi S5
OK guys, no need to get into a forum debate with anyone, I'm simply here to state my position and inform you all as to the current situation. As you all can imagine we have alot going on over here and unfortunately I do not have time to continue to check the forums. If anyone has any information, questions, or comments for me please feel free to call or email me any time. I will no longer be checking this thread.

alain@forgeddistributing.com
Old 04-20-2009, 10:30 AM
Banned

Sport HSE
OK guys, no need to get into a forum debate with anyone, I'm simply here to state my position and inform you all as to the current situation. As you all can imagine we have alot going on over here and unfortunately I do not have time to continue to check the forums. If anyone has any information, questions, or comments for me please feel free to call or email me any time. I will no longer be checking this thread.

1)Here is what you should do credit back all outstanding orders older than 4-6 weeks.

2) Stop assuming we are all stupid and dont realize this is actually Jordan posting.

Cheers,
Old 04-20-2009, 11:58 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E55
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
It's a trick.

Get an axe.
Best post in this thread to date.

Remember, it's not their fault, and they won't be checking on the forums.....
Old 04-20-2009, 12:03 PM
Banned

Sport HSE
360 forged= COR forged its as simple as that. Why pay the middle man just buy from the place they buy them, and save some money in the process. Sorry i really want no part and paying for this clowns watches and his cars.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 53 Likes on 43 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series

What a crock of crap! I can't belive nobody has asked the following questions or made the following satements yet. Was/is there a Bankrupcy filed on behalf of 360 Forged? With a backlog of over 150 orders how and why would you involve yourself with the 360 Forged name? I'm not too sure about the law in Florida, but by you assuming the assets you might be legally bound should a BK be filed. This sounds like a backdoor way around a BK and Jordan attempting to salvage what little he has left. You do not appear to be a very smart business man IMO. Did you buy the company, did you buy the debt, or did you just assume the assets? Those are three very different scenerios with three very different meanings. I still for the life of me wonder why you would involve yourself with a buying a company whose name is mud on every single automobile forum out there, that is not a smart business move. I would also assume that with all the ticked off customers 360 also has a lot of ticked off vendors/suppliers, I would like to see some commitment/line of credit letters posted here from your suppliers. I can't image you have vendors lining up, right? Can you please post some of these letters? Without a line of credit from your suppliers how do you intend on making good on and filling the old orders, LET ALONE ANY NEW ORDERS? I can smell a scam/crook from a mile away and this has stink written all over it.

The funny part is that I was in Miami this past weekend, I'm in the Bahama's right now, but will be back in Miami in a few days, maybe I'll do a little poking around on my own when I am back in Miami.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:12 PM

2011 E350 4matic
what are the chances that this new guy is Jordan with a new username??
Old 04-20-2009, 12:26 PM
Super Moderator

Received 712 Likes on 693 Posts
bone stock E55 AMG
ok, new sponsor name didn't do much...
Old 04-20-2009, 02:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by jrcart
What a crock of crap! I can't belive nobody has asked the following questions or made the following satements yet. Was/is there a Bankrupcy filed on behalf of 360 Forged? With a backlog of over 150 orders how and why would you involve yourself with the 360 Forged name? I'm not too sure about the law in Florida, but by you assuming the assets you might be legally bound should a BK be filed. This sounds like a backdoor way around a BK and Jordan attempting to salvage what little he has left. You do not appear to be a very smart business man IMO. Did you buy the company, did you buy the debt, or did you just assume the assets? Those are three very different scenerios with three very different meanings. I still for the life of me wonder why you would involve yourself with a buying a company whose name is mud on every single automobile forum out there, that is not a smart business move. I would also assume that with all the ticked off customers 360 also has a lot of ticked off vendors/suppliers, I would like to see some commitment/line of credit letters posted here from your suppliers. I can't image you have vendors lining up, right? Can you please post some of these letters? Without a line of credit from your suppliers how do you intend on making good on and filling the old orders, LET ALONE ANY NEW ORDERS? I can smell a scam/crook from a mile away and this has stink written all over it.

The funny part is that I was in Miami this past weekend, I'm in the Bahama's right now, but will be back in Miami in a few days, maybe I'll do a little poking around on my own when I am back in Miami.
Well damn. JRCart does have some good points.

Not to jump on Forged DST, something just does not fit here. Oh well, like I said before: I hope you make good with all customers owed money, and get them to post that they were made whole. Until then, the verdict would be pretty much held or with some they would call BS.

Personally, I would like to see proof of people being made whole. I know you don't have to post it, but it would do a lot for credibility. Thoughts?
Old 04-20-2009, 07:47 PM

in your Mom's car
How about we have a mod do an IP check on 360 Forged and Forged DST??
Old 04-20-2009, 08:17 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
05 e55
Originally Posted by Inf4life
How about we have a mod do an IP check on 360 Forged and Forged DST??
since theyre claiming to be affiliated, in whatever way they think it is, i wouldnt be surprised if they match...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 360 FORGED UPDATE...