W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Confirmed: Next-Gen M3 to have TTI6, M5 to get TTV8.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2009, 09:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
a g
Its really too bad, the V8 M3 is one of the most beautiful sounding engines ever made.
Old 04-25-2009, 10:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
335i
Originally Posted by Thericker
You are such a piece of work, I did a little digging thru old posts guess what money bags? Both your 335i's ARE LEASED Also you seem to have an infatuation w/other peoples car's & what they paid constantly trying to justify your RENTED 335i's lol...Proof:

A little birdy told me more details on your LEASED/RENTED 335i's

So how are you going to be paying ALL cash for any car or even coming up with a decent Down Payment to get an actual LOAN? When you've NEVER actually bought a newer Late Model car in your entire life? Care to test my sources Hairy??

Here you're attempting to put down a guy w/New M3 & rambling about what you could really afford if you wanted to, putting down his real-estate investments etc....Hmmm just like today, par for the course ehh big winner
What are you trying to prove now? Another stupid remark of yours? In case you didn't know, constantly getting new cars on short leases is MORE expensive than just buying in the long run. Not to mention you need good credit, good insurance, etc. etc. But some of us don't like having older cars, and don't mind paying to have newer cars all the time. You are like some little kid jumping up and down with what you think is some earth shattering information. Just love your emoticons, and BOLD type. You must be one of those emotional guys that always yell at everyone.

In case you didn't know, I can buy out of the lease at any time, and sell the car on my own. And you want to make a wager that I don't have enough money to write a check for a USED SL 600 right this minute. Kind of comical. I think I found out your house isn't even in your own name! Is that true Sean? At least I own the title to my house free and clear. I hate stooping to your level, but its sad to say, such stupidity deserves even more of the same. Put up some money and I will give you all the proof you need, and make you look silly in front of this whole forum. Lets put it another way. Why don't you check out the lease payments on a Brand New SL600 on a 2year lease. Now tell me Mr. math whiz, would it be cheaper for you to keep doing leases on new ones, such as the example I just looked up on the MBUSA site:

24 month lease.

$3783 x 24 months
$14258 down payment
for total payments of : $105,050
or to just pay the $52,000 for your car.

In bold print (for Sean):
SO LEASE for 2yrs $105,000 or Seans car for $52,000. Guess you have to be poor to lease??

And don't take it wrong. I am not rich. I used to have over a $Mil in equity, but the real estate slump has had me losing $25,000 every other month it seems on my properties. So I probably have to watch my money now more than ever. It is hard enough to afford my lowly 335i. On the other hand, I have a suspicion you probably couldn't afford to put out the $105,000 for a two year lease. My gosh, those numbers seem outrageous. They don't depreciate that fast do they? That is outrageous. Sean you seem to be pretty good at researching the numbers. Why don't you look up the numbers and see if they are incorrect.

Think you might be free to race tonight? I might be able to make some time for you. PM if you can be here around 10pm. If not, will tomorrow night work?

PS..Digging through old posts, you must have so much time, I guess you also found my dozens of posted Vbox results, and see that even on race gas, DRS, etc, they aren't in the 11's or above 118mph or so. At least you know what I run, and that a SL600 should walk me. You don't even bother taking your car to the track even though you have had numerous opportunities. It sounds like you are more talk about how fast your car is, but never had the performance actually measured. If you beat the Z06, you should put many car lengths on me in the 1/4 mile. So again, I am sure with all these views (approaching 2000), you owe it to the forum members to back up your claims. I think most of the members would rather see you race than see you ranting and raving about insignificant things.

At least I back up my claims with actions. For an underdog 335i, I have one of the quickest times in the nation. And tomorrow at the Autocross, which I had invited you to, I am sure I will not be at the bottom of the time chart....I hope..LOL.

Last edited by hotrod182; 04-25-2009 at 11:11 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 10:43 PM
Administrator

Received 515 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Sean, why are you wasting your time with this guy? Please politely ask him to return to M3Forum where he can declare his dominance over the E90, E92 and E93 owners.

As far as the new FI M3 and M5 are concerned..........I'm thrilled!!!!! I would love to have a light-weight M car back in my driveway. Now that Mr. Bangleizer is gone, maybe they can focus on designs that will actually look as good as they drive. No disrespect CH.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by Rock
Sean, why are you wasting your time with this guy? Please politely ask him to return to M3Forum where he can declare his dominance over the E90, E92 and E93 owners.

As far as the new FI M3 and M5 are concerned..........I'm thrilled!!!!! I would love to have a light-weight M car back in my driveway. Now that Mr. Bangleizer is gone, maybe they can focus on designs that will actually look as good as they drive. No disrespect CH.
No truer words spoken bud
Old 04-27-2009, 06:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
'15 E63S wagon
Is there a "HotRod" go-away button I can press?
Old 05-04-2009, 12:30 AM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
2014 CLS550 4MATIC
Originally Posted by V12Godspeed
Wow, very nice launch. What slicks you using?
I am using Mickey Thompson drag radials.
Old 05-04-2009, 02:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by mikeg4572
I am using Mickey Thompson drag radials.
Mike, I ran into a real C6 Z06 we did multi races basically dead even (tho from a slow 5mph dig he lost major traction) frwy rolls from bout 70mph up were very even. Get down to CA again lets race my thread w/pix is in E55 forum prolly 2 pages back by now.

My SL now has 3" cat-back/Custom CAI w/totally gutted airboxes, Foam cone airfilters/ & Torco when racing...You can clearly hear wastgates open-close now, it's

I'll pm you my cell...
Old 05-04-2009, 10:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 562 Likes on 372 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Originally Posted by Rock

None taken. I know most people hate the styling of Bangle-mobiles.