W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Confirmed: Next-Gen M3 to have TTI6, M5 to get TTV8.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 05:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts
E55
Example: At the last track event I went with 2 E55's that poured in shell 91 octane before we left. They both trapped over 122mph and both weighed approximately 4200++ lbs. One of the cars had pano roof and a 220+lbs driver.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
335i
Originally Posted by Max.H
Example: At the last track event I went with 2 E55's that poured in shell 91 octane before we left. They both trapped over 122mph and both weighed approximately 4200++ lbs. One of the cars had pano roof and a 220+lbs driver.
That is very impressive on 91 octane. What made them faster than average? I assume they had a tune. Did they have factory exhaust/intake? Im still thinking of getting an E55 for a sleeper car, I just think the 335i will feel nimbler around the canyons where I keep up with a few of the Lotus racers even going down hill.

Did the E55s trapping at 122mph have aftermarket pulleys? What is stock boost? What can you get away with on 91 octane?

Last edited by hotrod182; 04-22-2009 at 11:10 PM.
Old 04-23-2009, 12:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts
E55
Originally Posted by hotrod182
That is very impressive on 91 octane. What made them faster than average? I assume they had a tune. Did they have factory exhaust/intake? Im still thinking of getting an E55 for a sleeper car, I just think the 335i will feel nimbler around the canyons where I keep up with a few of the Lotus racers even going down hill.

Did the E55s trapping at 122mph have aftermarket pulleys? What is stock boost? What can you get away with on 91 octane?
They are not faster then average. You have to remember a lot of the people who drive these cars are not that into racing and a lot of them dont know they have a faulty IC pump which kills your HP bigtime. Just about every e55 with pulley/tune can trap 120mph without breaking a sweat. My stock 55 traps 118mph. Both Blue monster and Benzoboy's have bolt on headers, exhaust doesn't help that much on these cars.. Putting on a larger pulley without a tune is counterproductive. You need both. On a turbo car, boost is raised and the map is altered. You cant have one without the other is my point. Both cars are heavy too IMO.

Yes, bmw is very nimble. Our cars are like fast drag boats with wheels. Stock boost is like 11.6 psi or something. Not sure, I forget. They have a lot of different pulleys most are puny and a waste IMO. 180mm is the way to go. That's like a jb3. You can go as high as the motor will allow on 91 because of low compression. The ecu will retard timing if it detects knock. Which in most cases is quite often. These cars can definitely go quicker with race gas tunes. Just hasn't really been done yet.

BTW I agree this thread was hijacked and has gone way off course. Back on topic... A TT M3, and M5? Wa wa wi wa! Those are going to be insane.

Last edited by Max.H; 04-23-2009 at 01:16 AM.
Old 04-23-2009, 01:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport

Nowadays, the standard upgrade package on the E55s is the VR600 package, which pretty much gives you anywhere from 100 to 120 hp over stock. It consists of:

- Larger Crank Pulley (increases boost from 14.5 to 18.5 - not 100% sure on this)
- ECU Tune
- Shorty Headers
- Larger Throttle Body
- Cooling Upgrade (secondary heat exchanger + better IC pump)

Some people will also add the larger carbon fiber air boxes and tubes, but it's not really part of the package. If you go to long tube headers instead of shorties, you generally get an additional 25 hp increase (need a re-tune). And by the way, this is only the "light-weight" modding package for the 55 engine...... From there on out, things start getting much more interesting
Old 04-23-2009, 11:29 PM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
2014 CLS550 4MATIC
I think its funny that Thericker is doubting all these times and he has NEVER gone to the track. You can't race from your computer. Whats up with that? I call on you!
Old 04-23-2009, 11:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by mikeg4572
I think its funny that Thericker is doubting all these times and he has NEVER gone to the track. You can't race from your computer. Whats up with that? I call on you!
LOL I've been to the track many times (as a fan, started w/my grandparents) I do love to race everywhere I get the chance will be taking the SL down 1/4 after 825pkg... On the same note does everyone who's a fan of say Basketball/Football/UFC/Boxing/Rally car racing etc.. have to compete as well to be a fan & comment on drivers/players/fighters perf

Thanks for the concern deuchewad
Old 04-23-2009, 11:56 PM

2014 CLS550 4MATIC
Originally Posted by Thericker
LOL I've been to the track many times (as a fan, started w/my grandparents) I do love to race everywhere I get the chance will be taking the SL down 1/4 after 825pkg... On the same note does everyone who's a fan of say Basketball/Football/UFC/Boxing/Rally car racing etc.. have to compete as well to be a fan & comment on drivers/players/fighters perf

Thanks for the concern deuchewad
Watching and racing are two different things. Being a fan and participating play a large role in the understanding of the topic. Just because you watch videos on Dragtimes.com does not mean you know what you are talking about.

I know you have been invited numerous times to the track and everytime you cancel. I'd be happy to race you again From a dig, from a roll or through the twisties, you can pick.

Last edited by mikeg4572; 04-24-2009 at 12:00 AM.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Watching and racing are two different things.I know you have been invited numerous times to the track and everytime you cancel. I'd be happy to race you again From a dig, from a roll or through the twisties, you can pick.
LOL is this Mikey from Airizona? or Mario? I just viewed your profile, I'd love to race either of you anytime...ps the (2) times Mario invted me to go to the Drag's they were in Arizona quite a bit out of the way....If it's Mikey I take back the Deuche comment

Your post on a fans ability to make relative/coherent comments on a drivers perf or question mods used (Actually the main content involved in these posts above) I have modded multiple cars over the years & street raced all of them, I feel quite at home talking about either racing/modding till the cow's come home...

Your old post's... & 1 of mine, It does look like this is Mario talking thru your handle?? Why else would a guy w/Vette give (2) shi_tzz about my posts on the 335i??How's it going Mario? please lets race I'll bring Marc to Video
----------------------------------------------------------------
mikeg4572
Posts: 3 I think I may have to make another trip to CA and show you boys how its done. I will put a on the SL and the 335

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Thericker Ohh sheet! is that Mikey from Arizona? I think Mario had a meltdown over our latest runs lol... I'd love to race you again bro!

08-29-2008, 05:47 AM #18
mikeg4572

Whats up? Yeah i'm down for a rematch. I got a new exhaust since the last time. Not sure If I got any more power but it sure sounds better. I'll let you guys know when I'm up that way. I am also curious to see how I do agaist the supercharged C6.

Take care.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Thericker; 04-24-2009 at 12:31 AM.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:15 AM

2014 CLS550 4MATIC
LOL, its me in AZ. I am just trying to get you to get your *** to the track!

I want to spank both of you! Dont worry about the douche comment.

Here is my latest best.
http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s...0328154209.flv

Last edited by mikeg4572; 04-24-2009 at 12:17 AM.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo

Here is my latest best.
LOL..Ever since Mario lost to Dwayne & me he's been spotting (ask your lady what spotting is if need be) I'd love to run again...
Old 04-24-2009, 12:36 AM

2014 CLS550 4MATIC
You two need a makeup race.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
You two need a makeup race.
Mario knows my #......
Old 04-24-2009, 09:36 AM

335i
LOL..Ever since Mario lost to Dwayne & me he's been spotting (ask your lady what spotting is if need be) I'd love to run again...
By any chance do you canyon/road race at all? There is an autocross event at California Speedway on Sunday. Would love to see how your car does there. There is plenty of straightways to utilize all your HP/Torque too.

If not, I think you should still get an accurate idea of what your car does stock. Why don't you stop by sometime and get your can instrumented on my Vbox. You don't really think these things are inaccurate do you? I have countless comparisons of the dragstrip/vbox readings. And there are plenty of published articles. It is definitely more accurate than your speedo, etc.

I still can't figure out why you won't race me in the 1/4 mile from a dig. 3.6 seconds 0-60, and 11.9 @ 120mph for a SL600. I can't touch that on a street, but I'm curious to see how bad you walk me. Lets do it, on video. I'm sure everyone on here would be curious to see your SL600 dust my 335i which has about half the engine displacement of your car. Like I said, not even a fair race for me even from a dig, but why not? I've got the 1/4 mile marked off for us.
Old 04-24-2009, 04:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
By any chance do you canyon/road race at all? There is an autocross event at California Speedway on Sunday. Would love to see how your car does there. There is plenty of straightways to utilize all your HP/Torque too.

If not, I think you should still get an accurate idea of what your car does stock. Why don't you stop by sometime and get your can instrumented on my Vbox. You don't really think these things are inaccurate do you? I have countless comparisons of the dragstrip/vbox readings. And there are plenty of published articles. It is definitely more accurate than your speedo, etc.

I still can't figure out why you won't race me in the 1/4 mile from a dig. 3.6 seconds 0-60, and 11.9 @ 120mph for a SL600. I can't touch that on a street, but I'm curious to see how bad you walk me. Lets do it, on video. I'm sure everyone on here would be curious to see your SL600 dust my 335i which has about half the engine displacement of your car. Like I said, not even a fair race for me even from a dig, but why not? I've got the 1/4 mile marked off for us.
Are you just dense or being coy? I've told you numerous times that C&D review was later found to be running older aftermarket tune.Though adding high octane fuel to the 600 turns her into a different beast as you very well know owning a Turbo'd vehicle. (not as beneficial as proper tune but noticeably faster)

I wasn't going to reply anymore due to your negating benefit of your weight reduction mods etc... My 600 Curb weight is listed @ 4500+ lbs if I remove spare tire/wheel/jack-tools/road-side inflator pump it's very close to 4400lbs add my weight 200lbs = a 4600lb BOAT, SL600 isn't a track car by any stretch of the word or canyon runner you know this, it's a GT meant for straight line speed.

Furthermore a 1/4 mile race on Public Surface Streets alone sounds like a chance to lose everythingalso what part of my 19" showy wheels makes you think there will be ANY traction attaind? 295/30 Pirelli's on 19x10.5 wheels w/Bone Stock 530-550 RWTO @ cold night conditions = boiled tires???? You wish to claim victory on video due to the 600 never gaining proper traction LOL, w/my current setup a slow 15-25mph+ roll-on @ colder night conditions STILL = zero traction then ESP kick's in pulling timing killing power & adds brakes till traction is found...

A FREEWAY roll-on from 35-130+ is doable period, I'll be in LA next wk if your up to it otherwise drop it

Last edited by Thericker; 04-24-2009 at 04:26 PM.
Old 04-24-2009, 04:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Your worst nightmare...

Here is my latest best.
Wow, very nice launch. What slicks you using?
Old 04-24-2009, 05:18 PM

335i
Are you just dense or being coy? I've told you numerous times that C&D review was later found to be running older aftermarket tune.Though adding high octane fuel to the 600 turns her into a different beast as you very well know owning a Turbo'd vehicle. (not as beneficial as proper tune but noticeably faster)

I wasn't going to reply anymore due to your negating benefit of your weight reduction mods etc... My 600 Curb weight is listed @ 4500+ lbs if I remove spare tire/wheel/jack-tools/road-side inflator pump it's very close to 4400lbs add my weight 200lbs = a 4600lb BOAT, SL600 isn't a track car by any stretch of the word or canyon runner you know this, it's a GT meant for straight line speed.

Furthermore a 1/4 mile race on Public Surface Streets alone sounds like a chance to lose everythingalso what part of my 19" showy wheels makes you think there will be ANY traction attaind? 295/30 Pirelli's on 19x10.5 wheels w/Bone Stock 530-550 RWTO @ cold night conditions = boiled tires???? You wish to claim victory on video due to the 600 never gaining proper traction LOL, w/my current setup a slow 15-25mph+ roll-on @ colder night conditions STILL = zero traction then ESP kick's in pulling timing killing power & adds brakes till traction is found...

A FREEWAY roll-on from 35-130+ is doable period, I'll be in LA next wk if your up to it otherwise drop it
Obviously you won't race unless you are guaranteed you will win I guess. I already concede you will probably win as the best trap I get on the street is in the 117mph range. That is with DRs, lightweight, and fuel. On paper you should kill me in the 1/4 mile, unless you are an absolutely horrible driver, LOL. Actually from what I read, even a grandma driving your car should take me in the 1/4 mile. By how much is what I am curious about. With all your hp and torque, you should slingshot past me in short order. But if you aren't up to it, I understand. I don't think most people would think my challenge is outlandish at all. Again, even though your displacment is about double mine, your weight isn't close to 7000lbs as you already stated. You have the clear advantage. I race AWD cars from a dig all the time, they kill me off the line, so what. Doesn't make me back out of a race....But to each his own..

Last edited by hotrod182; 04-24-2009 at 05:21 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 12:33 AM

335i
Hey Sean, I was telling my coworker about how you started this by sending me a PM to race your SL600 with my 335i. But then you wanted to set the conditions which would only favor you. Everything on paper says racing from a dig would be fair. A roll on would not be. So I still can't figure out why you wouldn't run me when it IS a fair race with me on DRs and you on your street tires. Remember, I am spotting you 2x the engine displacement. Heck, you run 2x the weight of my car, and will race you when you get your 825HP tune,roll on, or from a dig. Don't know where you would put the extra 2500lbs though!

Well back to the racing. If you are into racing from a roll, my coworker is dying to race you from 30-130mph. His car is a late model GTO, 6 liter TT, 6spd trans. He has a hard time hooking up from a dig, so he is in the same boat as you. A roll on would be great. What do you think? You could race my 3.0L from a dig, and then run him on a roll. Two fun races in one night!

And as far as your low profile tires, maybe they would be better on a road course. This Sunday...The California Speedway still has openings, it would be great fun!

Last edited by hotrod182; 04-25-2009 at 12:36 AM.
Old 04-25-2009, 01:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Hey Sean, I was telling my coworker about how you started this by sending me a PM to race your SL600 with my 335i. But then you wanted to set the conditions which would only favor you. Everything on paper says racing from a dig would be fair. A roll on would not be. So I still can't figure out why you wouldn't run me when it IS a fair race with me on DRs and you on your street tires. Remember, I am spotting you 2x the engine displacement. Heck, you run 2x the weight of my car, and will race you when you get your 825HP tune,roll on, or from a dig. Don't know where you would put the extra 2500lbs though!

Well back to the racing. If you are into racing from a roll, my coworker is dying to race you from 30-130mph. His car is a late model GTO, 6 liter TT, 6spd trans. He has a hard time hooking up from a dig, so he is in the same boat as you. A roll on would be great. What do you think? You could race my 3.0L from a dig, and then run him on a roll. Two fun races in one night!

And as far as your low profile tires, maybe they would be better on a road course. This Sunday...The California Speedway still has openings, it would be great fun!
I pm'd you months ago in 08' when you were trapping 117mph, NOT now this current argument has soley been on what mods your 335i really has PERIOD, 2nd I offered to run your imaginary 1/4 last yr w/caveat you had to run my roll-on 1st you said NO wayI think it's time the truth was heard

Sounds like you or your Goat buddy need to buy an 05' SL600 to run your races your way. Have fun tho you'd prolly both need to combine your funds after selling your 335 & his GTO to get into an 05' or newer SL600...

Edit:I thought it over I'll race you & Goat boy, but this is the ONLY term: we do Frwy roll-ons 1st 20-30-140+ whatever you like then we'll hit your 1/4mile spot better be a good spot NO intersections or other traffic.. Locale for frwy rolls I have gr8 place off 33 fwy bet VTA-OX very safe late night 2 laner each way then we roll to your spot in Cam, I'll run multi 1/4' w/or wout your vbox yes I'll be using Torqo & my new CAI She runs like a bat outta hell right now!!!!

I just had an amazing race tonite on way to 24hr fitness..look for it in the E55 w211 forum were on right now... pm your # so we can set it up poss this wknd??

Last edited by Thericker; 04-25-2009 at 04:25 AM.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
'15 E63S wagon
"While the horsepower from the six cylinder engine won’t likely be as much as the current V8, the weight savings should give the car similar performance with better fuel economy."

So the next M3 will have LESS than 410HP? That sucks, even with the weight loss. "Similar performance" usually means "slower."
Old 04-25-2009, 09:22 AM

335i
I pm'd you months ago in 08' when you were trapping 117mph, NOT now this current argument has soley been on what mods your 335i really has PERIOD, 2nd I offered to run your imaginary 1/4 last yr w/caveat you had to run my roll-on 1st you said NO wayI think it's time the truth was heard

Sounds like you or your Goat buddy need to buy an 05' SL600 to run your races your way. Have fun tho you'd prolly both need to combine your funds after selling your 335 & his GTO to get into an 05' or newer SL600...

Edit:I thought it over I'll race you & Goat boy, but this is the ONLY term: we do Frwy roll-ons 1st 20-30-140+ whatever you like then we'll hit your 1/4mile spot better be a good spot NO intersections or other traffic.. Locale for frwy rolls I have gr8 place off 33 fwy bet VTA-OX very safe late night 2 laner each way then we roll to your spot in Cam, I'll run multi 1/4' w/or wout your vbox yes I'll be using Torqo & my new CAI She runs like a bat outta hell right now!!!!

I just had an amazing race tonite on way to 24hr fitness..look for it in the E55 w211 forum were on right now... pm your # so we can set it up poss this wknd??
Wow, Sean, I just did a quick check on the Blue Book used car retail values of your SL600 vs my 08 BMWs. I am actually amazed at how just my 2 08 335i BMWs are worth over $80K, vs only $58K for your SL. So I could just sell one of my BMWs, and write a check for $16K this morning and be done with it. Amazing how depriciation works. My coworker wouldn't have to sell anything. He also has a Kenne Bell Lighting (the one you see me racing on you tube), and a 08 Carrera S, and a brand new GMC Diesel Crew Cab, besides his GTO and road race GSXR. You can see his pics canyon racing on photobucket. Just did my taxes, my rental property expenses were almost as much as your SL. So its a shame you have to be so self righteous as to imply your car is too expensive for people like us. Don't get me wrong, the SL is a nice car, and one I considered getting after reading those spectacular C/D times. But in the end, I think I would be happier with a C63 or M3 (when they come out with a faster one).

By the way, can you cite your source of information stating the Car And Driver test was with a tuned SL600?? http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/...take_road_test

Because according to that article, even if you are close to its the rating, I don't have a chance with your car on street tires or not.

It will be great fun running your SL600 from a dig, 1/4 mile with my 335i. I know you will probably win, but I'm still curious. You can check all my posts, you can see from my hundreds of Vbox posts, none of them are much over 118mph on the street. No, there are absolutely no cross streets. Just flat, open, 2 lane road.
Can't do the roll on this weekend, as I have to talk to my coworker when I get back to work next week to set that up, and I am getting ready for the autocross tomorrow. (I have to leave at 5am). But if you want to do a quick 1/4 mile tonight let say around 10pm or so, hit me up. (do you still have my cell number?) That is great that we can Vbox your car too, so you can get some actual numbers on it. To tell you the truth, that will tell more than an actual heads up race anyways. If one person gets the jump, its kind of makes it hard to tell who is actually faster/quicker. The Vbox is pretty much dead on consistant. Much more than any impromptu race could divulge. Anyways, look forward to seeing the interesting results. I'm sure many forum members are interested to see how well your car runs anyways. I still may have to get an SL600 one of these days. (The tuned E55 really impresses me too!)
Attached Thumbnails Confirmed: Next-Gen M3 to have TTI6, M5 to get TTV8.-335i-blue-book.jpg   Confirmed: Next-Gen M3 to have TTI6, M5 to get TTV8.-sl-blue-book.jpg  

Last edited by hotrod182; 04-25-2009 at 10:08 AM.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Wow, Sean, I just did a quick check on the Blue Book used car retail values of your SL600 vs my 08 BMWs. I am actually amazed at how just my 2 08 335i BMWs are worth over $80K, vs only $58K for your SL. So I could just sell one of my BMWs, and write a check for $16K this morning and be done with it. Amazing how depriciation works. My coworker wouldn't have to sell anything. He also has a Kenne Bell Lighting (the one you see me racing on you tube), and a 08 Carrera S, and a brand new GMC Diesel Crew Cab, besides his GTO and road race GSXR. You can see his pics canyon racing on photobucket. Just did my taxes, my rental property expenses were almost as much as your SL. So its a shame you have to be so self righteous as to imply your car is too expensive for people like us. Don't get me wrong, the SL is a nice car, and one I considered getting after reading those spectacular C/D times. But in the end, I think I would be happier with a C63 or M3 (when they come out with a faster one).

By the way, can you cite your source of information stating the Car And Driver test was with a tuned SL600?? http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/...take_road_test

Because according to that article, even if you are close to its the rating, I don't have a chance with your car on street tires or not.

It will be great fun running your SL600 from a dig, 1/4 mile with my 335i. I know you will probably win, but I'm still curious. You can check all my posts, you can see from my hundreds of Vbox posts, none of them are much over 118mph on the street. No, there are absolutely no cross streets. Just flat, open, 2 lane road.
Can't do the roll on this weekend, as I have to talk to my coworker when I get back to work next week to set that up, and I am getting ready for the autocross tomorrow. (I have to leave at 5am). But if you want to do a quick 1/4 mile tonight let say around 10pm or so, hit me up. (do you still have my cell number?) That is great that we can Vbox your car too, so you can get some actual numbers on it. To tell you the truth, that will tell more than an actual heads up race anyways. If one person gets the jump, its kind of makes it hard to tell who is actually faster/quicker. The Vbox is pretty much dead on consistant. Much more than any impromptu race could divulge. Anyways, look forward to seeing the interesting results. I'm sure many forum members are interested to see how well your car runs anyways. I still may have to get an SL600 one of these days. (The tuned E55 really impresses me too!)
You own (2) 335i's sorry to pop your bubble but Bluebook value means squat in todays market your 335i USED w/more than generous 12k mileage is worth $30k on the open market Autotrader.com links 2008 335i

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false

That also applies to my 2005 SL600 though there are only (13) available on the entire site best comparo is 2005 SL600 w/AMG package like mine, $53,680 @ 19k miles don't forget to add warranty + $3500 (owning a benz costs more than just retail, DC warranty to 100k is mandatory) we'll say $57k even, sadly you'll have to liquidate both your 335i's you could take the $3k left & buy the latest Kleemann ECU/TCU on Special right now
Autotrader link for 2005 SL600 w/AMG pack & 19k mileage

Your such a pompous turd it's ridiculous, your rental property's LoL are you gonna post your tax returns next

Last edited by Thericker; 04-25-2009 at 04:56 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 05:15 PM

335i
You own (2) 335i's sorry to pop your bubble but Bluebook value means squat in todays market your 335i USED w/more than generous 12k mileage is worth $30k on the open market Autotrader.com links 2008 335i

That also applies to my 2005 SL600 though there are only (13) available on the entire site best comparo is 2005 SL600 w/AMG package like mine, $53,680 @ 19k miles don't forget to add warranty + $3500 (owning a benz costs more than just retail, DC warranty to 100k is mandatory) we'll say $57k even, sadly you'll have to liquidate both your 335i's you could take the $3k left & buy the latest Kleemann ECU/TCU on Special right now
Autotrader link for 2005 SL600 w/AMG pack & 19k mileage

Your such a pompous turd it's ridiculous, your rental property's LoL are you gonna post your tax returns next
I doubt you even paid $52K for yours. My sedan only has 1700 miles on it, my coupe about 14,000. Bottom line, they are worth more than your SL. I was quite surprised myself. Sure you can quote all you can in your autotrader. Unless you looked at all the cars individually, that doesn't mean squat. I could show you deposit slips, the title to my house, or the fact that I have enough in my checking account to buy your car cash today. Whatever floats your boat. Who is the one that made the pompous remarks in the first place? Bottom line, your remarks just begets the appropriate responses.

Also, just looked on Ebay Motors, looks like a 07 SL600 Rentech is only worth about $55,000 on the bids with a little over a day left? Yes, anyone can surmise what they want from the ads, but at least the blue book values can give info for relative comparisons. Anyone can cite particular classifieds and say "hey, that must be all that they are worth!".

The Z06 traps at 125mph. So it should be no contest between my car which will trap at 117mph on the street when I race you. My only chance is off the line with my DRs and you on street tires. PM me if you want to run around 10-11pm tonight. I will message you also on your cell. Again, even though I think you will win, I am a fellow car enthusiast and want to see the results. I want to see how many car lengths you will beat me by through the 1/4 mile. I sure you hope you don't back out just because you think there might be a reason why you don't think you will be GUARANTEED a win.

PS. Tomorrow night is fine too, just let me know.
Attached Thumbnails Confirmed: Next-Gen M3 to have TTI6, M5 to get TTV8.-sl-600-ad.jpg  

Last edited by hotrod182; 04-25-2009 at 05:32 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 05:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
I doubt you even paid $52K for yours. My sedan only has 1700 miles on it, my coupe about 14,000. Bottom line, they are worth more than your SL. I was quite surprised myself. Sure you can quote all you can in your autotrader. Unless you looked at all the cars individually, that doesn't mean squat. I could show you deposit slips, the title to my house, or the fact that I have enough in my checking account to buy your car cash today. Whatever floats your boat. Who is the one that made the pompous remarks in the first place? Bottom line, your remarks just begets the appropriate responses.

The Z06 traps at 125mph. So it should be no contest between my car which will trap at 117mph on the street when I race you. My only chance is off the line with my DRs and you on street tires. PM me if you want to run around 10-11pm tonight. I will message you also on your cell. Again, even though I think you will win, I am a fellow car enthusiast and want to see the results. I sure you hope you don't back out just because you think there might be a reason why you don't think you will be GUARANTEED a win.

PS. Tomorrow night is fine too, just let me know.
Also, just looked on Ebay Motors, looks like a 07 SL600 Rentech is only worth about $55,000 on the bids with a little over a day left? !"..
You're a fool lol....Chk your links better before rambling it's a 2006 w/RENNtech smartguy bid's are up to $55k BUY IT NOW set @ $89k the 2007 STOCKER bids are @ $55k doesn't mean EITHER will sell for that

You're kiding right? I bought it over a yr ago for $67k not sure if that was w/warranty or not, tell you what go buy a C6 Z06 or an SL600 since you have sooo much loot a 335i w/tune/gas/tires is just no fun for me anymore, I ran Mario's 335i w/MORE mods & destroyed him.

Enjoy your ricer world Only a ricer driving a 335i that costs $40k when brand new would put on such airs..
I could show you deposit slips, the title to my house, or the fact that I have enough in my checking account to buy your car cash today.
You seriously need to STOP posting, every additional word makes you look more & more you're giving me a side stitch! Truly a special MBW member...

Last edited by Thericker; 04-25-2009 at 08:19 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 08:32 PM

335i
You're a fool lol....Chk your links better before rambling it's a 2006 w/RENNtech smartguy bid's are up to $55k BUY IT NOW set @ $89k the 2007 STOCKER bids are @ $55k doesn't mean EITHER will sell for that

You're kiding right? I bought it over a yr ago for $67k not sure if that was w/warranty or not, tell you what go buy a C6 Z06 or an SL600 since you have sooo much loot a 335i w/tune/gas/tires is just no fun for me anymore, I ran Mario's 335i w/MORE mods & destroyed him.

Enjoy your ricer world Only a ricer driving a 335i that costs $40k when brand new would put on such airs..You seriously need to STOP posting, every additional word makes you look more & more you're giving me a side stitch! Truly a special MBW member...
Are you kidding me? I didn't even say it was a ReNNtech 600SL, I said is was a 600SL Renntech merely so you could see which ad I was referring to. It also says carbon edition. What does that really matter either? You are hanging on to words that don't even have any relevance. I am just listing prices of cars that according to you are SO RARE to purchase, LOL.

You are absolutely right. Making me stoop to your level is pretty silly. It really takes someone like you to make these special remarks come out as a response.

And sorry, the only reason I wouldn't buy a car like yours is to avoid the image people that people like you project.

So what, now your afraid you are going to destroy me so bad that its not worth your time...is that correct? Or are you just rambling again? And who brought up the stupid issue of car costs and financial status in the first place????

I have to get ready for the autocross competition, and leave at 5am in the morning. So how about tomorrow night. I'm sure hundreds of people that have read this thread would love to know what the outcome is, and how much you DESTROY me in my "ricer" BMW.

Last edited by hotrod182; 04-25-2009 at 08:43 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 09:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Are you kidding me? I didn't even say it was a ReNNtech 600SL, I said is was a 600SL Renntech merely so you could see which ad I was referring to. It also says carbon edition. What does that really matter either? You are hanging on to words that don't even have any relevance. I am just listing prices of cars that according to you are SO RARE to purchase, LOL.

You are absolutely right. Making me stoop to your level is pretty silly. It really takes someone like you to make these special remarks come out as a response.

And sorry, the only reason I wouldn't buy a car like yours is to avoid the image people that people like you project.

So what, now your afraid you are going to destroy me so bad that its not worth your time...is that correct? Or are you just rambling again? And who brought up the stupid issue of car costs and financial status in the first place????

I have to get ready for the autocross competition, and leave at 5am in the morning. So how about tomorrow night. I'm sure hundreds of people that have read this thread would love to know what the outcome is, and how much you DESTROY me in my "ricer" BMW.
You are such a piece of work, I did a little digging thru old posts guess what money bags? Both your 335i's ARE LEASED Also you seem to have an infatuation w/other peoples car's & what they paid constantly trying to justify your RENTED 335i's lol...Proof:

This sounds like a fun event. I turned in my 335i tonight. Maybe I will start testing on the coupe to see how it runs.
A little birdy told me more details on your LEASED/RENTED 335i's

So how are you going to be paying ALL cash for any car or even coming up with a decent Down Payment to get an actual LOAN? When you've NEVER actually bought a newer Late Model car in your entire life? Care to test my sources Hairy??

Here you're attempting to put down a guy w/New M3 & rambling about what you could really afford if you wanted to, putting down his real-estate investments etc....Hmmm just like today, par for the course ehh big winner

Hotrod182 I hope you are kidding me, LOL. First of all the block of the S54 IS THE REASON why the engine is heavier. What kind of sources have you been going by?

Thats great that you are making money on your real estate investments, they must be abnormal just like your claims.

As far as me having to "settle" for a 335i? If you can read, I already told you that was my preference. There is not much price difference between the 2 in my opinion. Heck even my 05 M3 Vert was over $65K, and the 06 $61K. That is not much difference from $70K, and if you paid much more than that in today's market, I guess that justs shows what poor financial decisions you are capable of making.
What do you mean you will beat me on the straights, turns, whatever. You haven't even matched my time yet, and I already invited you to show me your "cornering prowess".
The N54 is the engine that was just voted by Wards as one of the 10 best engines. So was the diesel version. And yes, your M3 engine was not on that list.

The more you talk, the more uneducated you seem, and the less facts you seem to back up your claims.

Any more outlandish claims you would like to elaborate on??

Gee, this is your first new car in like 4 yrs? Maybe you are just overly excited about it, and trying to justify your purchase
Last edited by hotrod182; 01-04-2009 at 08:54 PM.
So the guy bought a new M3 after OWNING something else for (4) yrs? Funny how EASY/CHEAP it is to get into a new lease every 1-2 yrs & have a brand new entry level BMW huh

Last edited by Thericker; 04-25-2009 at 10:59 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Confirmed: Next-Gen M3 to have TTI6, M5 to get TTV8.