**** LONG TUBES UPDATE ****

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 05:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
Originally Posted by jrcart
I don't really care about dyno figures, like I said my ET's speak for themself, but not quite sure where you are getting your info...
I think it shoud be pretty obvious from the feedback in this thread alone that my info is accurate and fairly well accepted by those in the community that have experience around dynos.

regardless, we both agree that the track is the true measuring stick.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS63
Hey all this tech talk holy shi t... lets get to the track hot or cold lets see what we got... I know one thing for sure these 63's are on the map... Jim very cool meeting you AT famosa but my tank just wants a heads up with you and your BEAST on and off the juice.. We are both CRAZY enough to push it to the limit By the way your car sounds FANTASTIC MAN.. Lets not forget about the ORANGE DODGE
Old 06-11-2009, 09:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by Marcus Frost
Well he had a "tune" which CPT think was actually costing him HP... I agree 350rwhp is low for a 450hp car, but he never dyno'd stock to get a baseline. Now he's got a car low on power with a tune that should have given him power, but apparently took it away.

-m
Marcus, what kind of tune did he have? A friend of mine has an 08 C63 and his stock baseline numbers on a Dyno Dynamics dyno were 369, so yes, whatever tune he is runing is costing him nearly 20 hp. Now he has the latest Renntech tune, different filters and airbox and he is making 408 on the same dyno.
Old 06-11-2009, 09:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by rarfinancial
Hey all this tech talk holy shi t... lets get to the track hot or cold lets see what we got... I know one thing for sure these 63's are on the map... Jim very cool meeting you AT famosa but my tank just wants a heads up with you and your BEAST on and off the juice.. We are both CRAZY enough to push it to the limit By the way your car sounds FANTASTIC MAN.. Lets not forget about the ORANGE DODGE
I'll be back out west with the car but not until the fall or winter. I think your best chance is going to be on the bottle since you are running a bigger kit than me, remember I can run consistant 11.3's NA all day, no offense but I don't think your car could run an 11.5 on motor but I would be happy to line up with you with the bottle removed. In true JRCART fasion we need to have a wager, loser buys the winner a hotdog . I'll probably be back out that way in late October with my car.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:45 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C55,SL55,C63
I'll be back out west with the car but not until the fall or winter. I think your best chance is going to be on the bottle since you are running a bigger kit than me, remember I can run consistant 11.3's NA all day, no offense but I don't think your car could run an 11.5 on motor but I would be happy to line up with you with the bottle removed. In true JRCART fasion we need to have a wager, loser buys the winner a hotdog . I'll probably be back out that way in late October with my car.
You should make it a best out of 5 and toss in a soda to go with the hotdog. BTW IF you guys make it out to our event in AZ this fall/winter the hotdogs and soda are free!
Old 06-11-2009, 12:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Real Cars
Marcus, what kind of tune did he have? A friend of mine has an 08 C63 and his stock baseline numbers on a Dyno Dynamics dyno were 369, so yes, whatever tune he is runing is costing him nearly 20 hp. Now he has the latest Renntech tune, different filters and airbox and he is making 408 on the same dyno.
Jim,

I'd rather not talk about the guy and his car without his knowledge. It wasn't from one of the big tuners, but the numbers he made were consistent. I agree that where he was at seemed low for a 450hp car, even on the heartbreaker.

So when are you gonna dyno at CPT?

-m
Old 06-11-2009, 03:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
Jim my friend, I ask to line up with you not to beat you but to race with you BUT my last time out at Famosa RT's .007, .005, .003, and many
.002's Now as for burn outs? we will put on a great show I'm sure you'll take me but if you BLINK I'm gone Just ask Juicee63 j/k

It will be a show to see. If my new mods give me .3 then we will be running neck and neck off the spray Now get me that titainium bolt kit Be cool
Old 06-11-2009, 07:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by rarfinancial
Jim my friend, I ask to line up with you not to beat you but to race with you BUT my last time out at Famosa RT's .007, .005, .003, and many
.002's Now as for burn outs? we will put on a great show I'm sure you'll take me but if you BLINK I'm gone Just ask Juicee63 j/k

It will be a show to see. If my new mods give me .3 then we will be running neck and neck off the spray Now get me that titainium bolt kit Be cool
Rick, you know I love you man. What fun is a race without some smack talkin? Did we ever line up at Famoso? I think we did, but I can't even remember...Like I said I think I will be out that way again in late October or early November. I think I am going to hit up LA and then drive out to Vegas for SEMA or vice versa. What would be nice would be another west coast MB event where 63's were 1st 2nd and 3rd quickest. We finally got some respect from the 55 guys (just a little) now it's time to take over. I think when TTAMG finishes his 63 project even the 65 guys are going to be at a loss. It's gonna be a race to the 9's between TTAMG and Marko. Marko is a good friend but I have to stick by my 63 brothers. It's gonna be interesting.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Rick, you know I love you man. What fun is a race without some smack talkin? Did we ever line up at Famoso? I think we did, but I can't even remember...Like I said I think I will be out that way again in late October or early November. I think I am going to hit up LA and then drive out to Vegas for SEMA or vice versa. What would be nice would be another west coast MB event where 63's were 1st 2nd and 3rd quickest. We finally got some respect from the 55 guys (just a little) now it's time to take over. I think when TTAMG finishes his 63 project even the 65 guys are going to be at a loss. It's gonna be a race to the 9's between TTAMG and Marko. Marko is a good friend but I have to stick by my 63 brothers. It's gonna be interesting.
Hi Jim, long time no see..... I'm planning three track events this fall/winter at Famoso: one in November, another in December, and finally one in January. This way, whoever wants to "track-tune" their car, then come out and live test all mods on the track and will have 3 opportunities to do so in good weather at a decent track. I can see it already........ install mods, run at track, install more mods, run again at track, install more mods........ it's an endless vicious cycle, but I love it

Last edited by MB_Forever; 06-11-2009 at 10:01 PM.
Old 06-11-2009, 09:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by MB_Forever
Hi Jim, long time no see..... I'm planning three track events this fall/winter at Famoso: one in November, another in December, and finally one in January. This way, whoever wants to tune their car, then come out and test it on the track will have 3 opportunities to do so in good weather and at a decent track
Keep me posted, the November and January events sound most appealing to me.
Old 06-11-2009, 09:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55 (for sale if the right offer comes along)...too many others to list
Hi Jim, long time no see..... I'm planning three track events this fall/winter at Famoso: one in November, another in December, and finally one in January. This way, whoever wants to tune their car, then come out and test it on the track will have 3 opportunities to do so in good weather and at a decent track
Count me in Mo! Hope all is well with you. We should plan a SEMA party this year.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Originally Posted by BENZGal
Count me in Mo! Hope all is well with you. We should plan a SEMA party this year.
Everything is good, how are you doing? I miss you already..... How is the beast running? I'm positive your car will go 10s this next time out..... and don't ask how I know
Old 06-12-2009, 02:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55 (for sale if the right offer comes along)...too many others to list
Everything is good, how are you doing? I miss you already..... How is the beast running? I'm positive your car will go 10s this next time out..... and don't ask how I know

I miss you Mo! What little birdy wispered in your ear? I also miss Rick the Texas Mile man! I owe you a high five Rick.
Old 06-12-2009, 05:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
remember I can run consistant 11.3's NA all day,
it made 489.4 NA and 621.7 with a 100 shot of gas
Blackbenz pointed out...A "Supposed"100 shot of nitrous made 132.3whp on your CLK63 platform, & you're telling us that only shaves .23-.25 off your claimed "11.3's all day N/A times" (Not certain on your exact NOS ET records, 11.05-11.07) me thinks you're on the bottle a lot more than you like to admit LOL...

Last edited by Thericker; 06-12-2009 at 06:05 PM.
Old 06-12-2009, 05:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Thericker
Blackbenz pointed out...A 100 shot of nitrous made 132.3whp on your CLK63 platform, & you're telling us that only shaves .23-.25 off your claimed "11.3's all day N/A times" (Not certain on your exact NOS ET records, 11.05-11.07) me thinks you're on the bottle a lot more than you like to admit LOL...
Well considering there were about 12 people at Famosa that watched me reinstall the bottle after making some 11.3 NA passes, and even helped me fix a stripped nut on the auto bottle opener I'd say you are grasping at straws. Go bark up someone elses tree you small time bust out!
Old 06-12-2009, 05:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Well considering there were about 12 people at Famosa that watched me reinstall the bottle after making some 11.3 NA passes, and even helped me fix a stripped nut on the auto bottle opener I'd say you are grasping at straws. Go bark up someone elses tree you small time bust out!
Just admit you're full of & I'll drop it...Sneaky Pete
Old 06-13-2009, 05:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Just admit you're full of & I'll drop it...Sneaky Pete
oh ya, sneaky pete , I have publicly documented every mod on my car on this forum so why would I install a sneaky pete? Just admit it, you are a small time over financed loser that drives a slow car. I did some checking up on you a few months ago...go 60 days late on a credit card bills lately loser? LOL yep, nice credit score loser It gets difficult trying to keep up with the jones' when you are small time doesn't it?

Last edited by jrcart; 06-13-2009 at 05:20 PM.
Old 06-13-2009, 10:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
only thing I can think of is heat soke, but even in the worst of conditions I have not seen that significant of a decrease. There were about 250 witneses there that can vouch for the passes, the numbers and the size jets that were installed in the car. Alaksander and a few other AMG owners were there as well.
So it must be your IC pump failing You can't even spell Soak yet you think your N/A engine suffers heat SOAK like forced induction cars?? after a couple dyno runs?

As for your Columbo research skills? I can just imagine you @ your little Trucking business, trying to check other members credit ratings what a lonely little man! Par for the course! Please tell me when the Repo-guys are coming for 1 of my cars You did this same routine to "Jangy" So sad, & sophomoric to respond w/lies about another members finances...How bout where you did nearly exact same Financial report on yet a (3rd) member "cmarker0"...
Originally Posted by cmarker0
suuuuure JUNIORcart... He musta loaded up that trustfund before you turned 18 then right?
You almost sound jealous, what's wrong, are you a broke bust-out? NO money? No life? House getting foreclosed? Bill collectors calling? It's ok, Obama might be able to bail you out
Or when you said it & more to the most decent member on this board, this appears to sadly be your calling card...

DerekFSU....you call yourself a racer LOL, a Pro racer LOL!!! I call you a JOKE!

You are a pathetic and sorry excuse of a person, you are probaly a broke-***, over financed b!tch that drives what could quite possibly be the ugliest hauler I have ever seen at any race track in my entire life. You are probaly not even a good racer, you are probably a back marker (field filler), that only gets in everyones way....god I hated racers like you.

So Derek, when can I expect to see your ugly hauler up at Road America? Please call the track and set up the rental and give me the date. I will have my Black Series for some lapping and an AMA spec suprebike ready to race ANY CAR YOU CAN PRODUCE.
You NEVER followed up w/that race, just a blowhard angry little man...

Would you like to elaborate on more of your lies? How bout my favorite where you told me & others you hooked-up w/1 of the Olsen twins (& why we should keep the Olsen twins tale between us, want to tell the members here what your reason was on that doosy??) & how you supposedly got busy w/Jenny McCarthy @ Playboy mansion Or your of owning ZR1??

I can dig up your old posts where you said you owned it for a few weeks before flipping it for money you didn't need, yet you just posted this gem Yesterday, 08:04 AM
I owned a ZR1 for a couple days...
you brought it up again (Obviously trying to impress the locals) yet this time you state you only owned it for 2 DAYS

How bout your SL65 Black Series?? You said you were buying?
01-28-2009, 05:31 PM #83
jrcart
I have an SL BS on order and to the best of my knowledge things are on schedule
It's not a matter of me being able to afford it, I could write a check for two of them tomorrow
But suddenly gave up your spot? where's it @ money bags?? you just posted about it again too, bragging on all your plans for it this year IE 3+ months ago!

Originally Posted:02-22-2009 6:44pm by jrcart
I plan on making these mods to my SL BS, I did similar, yet more extensive mods to my CLK BS and I had Evosport do all the work. I am torn if I want to start modding as soon as I get the car or if I should wait until fall, driving season is short in Chicago.
So Falls passed, it's NOW Summer time baller where's your NEW SL65 BS? or is it the other kind of BS you know your usual

Everytime someone corners you on your obvious lies, you throw up how much $$ you have & BLATANTLY lie about others credit, over financed, blahblah... How's that AMA Pro Super-bike LIE working for ya? Must be your best line for picking up trailor trash @ your local dive-bars

The ONLY proof you ever gave the board was some dusty old regional trophies, NO AMA PRO STATUS/License whatsoever, here's your lame post w/NO FOLLW-UP...
I will produce vehicle titles and/or current registration for every vehicle I own (cars, trucks and bikes), I will produce all of my racing credentials on letter head from CCS, WERA and AMA along with proof of my multiple reginal and national am titles. Once I produce the above evidence and proof you guys will appologize publicly and then can not post on MB World anymore after that...do we have a deal?
If you "experts" are so sure I am a fraud, you should have no problem manning up to this offer.
What ever happened to this promised proof Jim??

Then you gave this last mouthful of to E55Pilot after he inquired further...
Originally Posted by E55Pilot
AMA Superbike License and results Jim. I don't give a rats *** about regional racing, you claim to have raced AMA Superbikes, that's pro racing, yet there is no record of you doing that.
Hey thick skull, this is all I have handy, I don't keep a friggin race resume handy just in case I have to prove my life to some tool. I will get you all the proof you need, just commit a permaBAN if I produce what you are asking for? Deal? You all want me to commit to a permaban with Derek...batter up b!tch~!
Shall we go over some more of your lies? How about being on lavish Cabo Vacation??
Quote:Posted by jrcart
Ya, because dropping my vacation to prove you douche bags wrong was real high on my priority list...Let's see, do I stay at the beach sipping margarita's and looking at thongs or hang out in the business center of the resort making phone calls???
Yet you were posting @ exact same time you claimed to be busy checking thongs in Cabo On the AMG private lounge.

[63] Posted by JRCART Today, 03:15 PM
JRCART
Report | Quote Quote:

LOL...backed out, mycar is in cali getting work done, besides that I thought it got cancelled for rain. BTW, I think you are the one that backed out in November, and I am SO not looking forward to meeting you, waste of oxygen.
Offer up any & all proof of your AMA Pro status plus any/all pix of your heated warehouse garage w/all vehicles.

I've seen you post unwarranted deragatory remarks on other members/vehicles/Transport haulers (Including DerekFSU's) only to say how your's is SO MUCH better blahblah I'll post a pic shortly blahblah I have (2) Dinan M3's blahblah A 2005 or was it a 2006 CTS-V blahblah Pic's coming blahblah gotta wait for some Russian hookers to leave my 36,000 sq ft mansion blahblah...

Jim, telling the truth is EASIER than CONSTANTLY lying, there's less to remember, you wont contradict yourself continually IE forgetting your previous tales then altering story slightly like you've done above.

Last edited by Thericker; 06-15-2009 at 06:02 AM.
Old 06-13-2009, 10:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
So it must be your IC pump failing You can't even spell Soak yet you think your N/A engine suffers heat SOAK like forced induction cars?? after a couple dyno runs?

As for your Columbo research skills? I can just imagine you @ your little Trucking business, trying to check other members credit ratings what a lonely little man! Par for the course! Please tell me when the Repo-guys are coming for 1 of my cars You did this same routine to another member So sad, & sophomoric to respond w/lies about another members finances...

Would you like to elaborate on more of your lies? How bout my favorite where you told me & others you hooked-up w/1 of the Olsen twins (& why we should keep the Olsen twins tale between us, want to tell the members here what your reason was on that doosy??) & how you supposedly got busy w/Jenny McCarthy @ Playboy mansion Or your of owning ZR1??

I can dig up your old posts where you said you owned it for a few weeks before flipping it for money you didn't need, yet you just posted this gem Yesterday, 08:04 AM you brought it up again (Obviously trying to impress the locals) yet this time you state you only owned it for 2 DAYS

How bout your SL65 Black Series?? You said you were buying? But suddenly gave up your spot? where's it @ money bags?? Everytime someone corners you on your obvious lies, you throw up how much $$ you have & BLATANTLY lie about others credit, over financed, blahblah... How's that AMA Pro Super-bike LIE working for ya? Must be your best line for picking up trailor trash @ your local dive-bars

The ONLY proof you ever gave the board was some dusty old regional trophies, NO AMA PRO STATUS/License whatsoever, here's your lame post w/NO FOLLW-UP...

What ever happened to this promised proof Jim??

Then you gave this last mouthful of to E55Pilot after he inquired further...

Shall we go over some more of your lies? How about being on lavish Cabo Vacation??

Yet you were posting @ exact same time you claimed to be busy checking thongs in Cabo On the AMG private lounge.

Offer up any & all proof of your AMA Pro status plus any/all pix of your heated warehouse garage w/all vehicles.

I've seen you post unwarranted deragatory remarks on other members/vehicles/Transport haulers (Including DerekFSU's) only to say how your's is SO MUCH better blahblah I'll post a pic shortly blahblah I have (2) Dinan M3's blahblah A 2005 or was it a 2006 CTS-V blahblah Pic's coming blahblah gotta wait for some Russian hookers to leave my 36,000 sq ft mansion blahblah...

Jim, telling the truth is EASIER than CONSTANTLY lying, there's less to remember, you wont contradict yourself continually IE forgetting your previous tales then altering story slightly like you've done above.
Ouch..... this thread is about to light up on fire
Old 06-13-2009, 11:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55 AMG - - 2005 SL55 AMG - - - - - - 2006 SLK55 AMG - - - - - - 2013 Ducati Diavel AMG -
Ouch..... this thread is about to light up on fire
...and it's always on threads about headers or exhaust!

Old 06-13-2009, 11:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Originally Posted by Havoc

LOL Those freakin headers
Old 06-14-2009, 12:25 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
This place never changes.....at least I'm not in the middle
Old 06-14-2009, 01:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
Originally Posted by Havoc

What does exhausts and the last few posts have in common?
Old 06-14-2009, 02:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
I LOVE MY HEADERS
Old 06-14-2009, 02:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Sorry for the off topic bud...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: **** LONG TUBES UPDATE ****